Rаndom posts

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Hey! you weren't invited here...

Post by BokaBB »

JP21 wrote: February 18th, 2021, 7:45 am
BokaBB wrote: February 18th, 2021, 7:39 am Have You Ever Heard Of Copyrights?
Have A Good Day!

BokaBB
1 trillion reasons why this thread isn't really for like random posts from the other side.
Have A Day!

Me
That Is Universal Thread,You Don't Have To Post There.
Have A Good Day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts copy

Post by JP21 »

While the original Random posts thread is locked, it doesn't mean that you have to start posting in Random posts copies.
I am preventing this from being locked. Random posts is a waste anyways.
Thanks for understanding.

Optional:
Also, if anyone decides to post here (because they don't care what I just said.), just post one and if you want to post something else, don't. instead, just edit the one post you placed down already. (Just preventing unnecessary posts that could end up badly.) It's always a good idea to not add so much texts or add boring ones.
It is way more recommended to use this thread as a last resort.
________________________________
Hiello guyuys, Imma just say that randomness is stupidity over 9000!!!

It's time to fake a mod editing this post.

EDIT by dvgrn: Impersonating someone is very impolite.

Beware that we may decide to lock this thread even if it has your posting restrictions.


Edit: Tbh, the only way to tell a difference between a real mod edit and a fake one is to see the way the sentence is made and what words are being used.

First official edit: PHPBB12345, I did not expect you to post here or rather, DOUBLE-POST here! And two consecutive posts about things I know of??? You could have also just added your extra texts without creating a new post by stacking the extra texts to the first post by clicking the edit button. Anyone would have easily figured that out. Don't rush things.

I have somehow managed to not click the edit button for this and have to delete post...... whatever
Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: March 23rd, 2021, 2:16 am
PkmnQ wrote: August 12th, 2020, 8:05 am Random posts is random posts. You made it with the intention of having random posts in it.
Random posts... or R-(russian а)-ndom posts?
I only have known the letter as a part of the cyrillic script.

What is rndom posts anyways?
{censored} wrote: March 23rd, 2021, 2:48 pm Post just one more post here and I will report this.
Very disrespectful. Another 2 posts person... that wants to lock down a thread via reporting themself...
If that's not true, then WTH?!
Have a {censored} day!

JP21

Edit 5: Don't report any posts here not even anyone else unless if it's very bad, you {censored}.



Don't trust links!
________________________________
in case this thread gets locked (i.e someone reports this thread), this is my last word.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Last edited by JP21 on March 23rd, 2021, 9:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
A guy aiming to understand everything.

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Rаndom posts

Post by Hunting »

CU method w/o mod rights: Use neural network to see if it can seperate posts from the two accs
User avatar
PHPBB12345
Posts: 1150
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 11:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by PHPBB12345 »

Original random posts is locked, reason:
{censored} wrote: March 22nd, 2021, 2:15 am Hard to moderate,many rule violations and generally orderless.
Sokwe wrote: March 21st, 2021, 6:31 amBasically, it's extremely high-volume and low-effort, making it difficult to moderate and causing it to fill up the new posts queue.

I and other moderators (and other users, for that matter) are beginning to rethink the role of the sandbox. It was originally intended to offload some of the less constructive threads and posts from the patterns forum, as well as giving new users a place to introduce themselves and get a feel for the forums. However, it has since deviated substantially from these goals and is increasingly the source of rule violations, which is putting strain on the moderation team. I don't think we're likely to make any major changes to the sandbox particularly soon, but it might see a bit heavier moderation in the near future.

I've looked through the recent posts in the word chains game and have decided that they are relatively benign, so I'm unlocking that thread for now. However, the law of equivalent exchange dictates that I lock the random posts thread. This thread has been very difficult to moderate and contains several posts that probably constitute violations of rule 1.
So, please read Forum Rules
Gun:

Code: Select all

x = 11, y = 5, rule = bf
4.qJ$6.pR$rM$6.I$7.ADGC!
User avatar
Entity Valkyrie 2
Posts: 2122
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Rаndom posts

Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 »

PkmnQ wrote: August 12th, 2020, 8:05 am Random posts is random posts. You made it with the intention of having random posts in it.
Random posts... or R-(russian а)-ndom posts?
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

HyperConway — explore cellular automata on HyperRogue's hyperbolic tiling

Creator of the rule StateInvestigator
Please click here for my own pages (and oscillator stamp collections)
{censored}
Posts: 215
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
Location: {censored}

Re: Rаndom posts

Post by {censored} »

Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: March 23rd, 2021, 2:16 am
PkmnQ wrote: August 12th, 2020, 8:05 am Random posts is random posts. You made it with the intention of having random posts in it.
Random posts... or R-(russian а)-ndom posts?
Я is /ja/ unless something changed.
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.
{censored}
Posts: 215
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
Location: {censored}

Re: Rаndom posts

Post by {censored} »

Post just one more post here and I will report this.
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.
Locked