Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Locked
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 27th, 2020, 4:33 pm
MathAndCode wrote: November 27th, 2020, 4:28 pm volatile
evaporate
//Volatile in chemistry means easily able to evaporate at normal temperatures like oil or alcohol.
I said Water already.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 27th, 2020, 4:31 pmWater
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 27th, 2020, 4:33 pmevaporate
vapor
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 27th, 2020, 8:38 pm vapor
fog
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 28th, 2020, 4:22 am
MathAndCode wrote: November 27th, 2020, 8:38 pm vapor
fog
Low (as low cloud or low visibility)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 28th, 2020, 6:10 am Low (as low cloud or low visibility)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
height
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
User avatar
creeperman7002
Posts: 303
Joined: December 4th, 2018, 11:52 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by creeperman7002 »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 28th, 2020, 9:27 amheight
skydiving
B2n3-jn/S1c23-y is an interesting rule. It has a replicator, a fake glider, an OMOS and SMOS, a wide variety of oscillators, and some signals. Also this rule is omniperiodic.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4856
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

creeperman7002 wrote: November 28th, 2020, 11:53 amskydiving
plane
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 28th, 2020, 11:55 am plane
dogfight
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 28th, 2020, 1:51 pm
MathAndCode wrote: November 28th, 2020, 11:55 am plane
dogfight
Dog
How are plane and dogfight related? Maybe a plane for dogfights?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 28th, 2020, 1:52 pm dogfight
Dog
How are plane and dogfight related? Maybe a plane for dogfights?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
[/quote]
canine
//Dogfights are close-proximity airplane fights, like the ones you see in movies about WW2.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 28th, 2020, 2:04 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 28th, 2020, 1:52 pm dogfight
Dog
How are plane and dogfight related? Maybe a plane for dogfights?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
canine
//Dogfights are close-proximity airplane fights, like the ones you see in movies about WW2.
[/quote]
Lion (it has canine teeth)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 28th, 2020, 2:23 pm Lion (it has canine teeth)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
king
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 28th, 2020, 2:36 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 28th, 2020, 2:23 pm Lion (it has canine teeth)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
king
Chess
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 28th, 2020, 3:18 pm Chess
Have a good day!

BokaBB
wheat
//There is something called the wheat and chessboard problem.
//Please look at you Country and/or Chemical CA.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 28th, 2020, 3:21 pmwheat
field
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 28th, 2020, 5:33 pm field
crop
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 28th, 2020, 5:35 pmcrop
harvest
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 28th, 2020, 5:43 pm harvest
cultivate
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 28th, 2020, 5:44 pmcultivate
grow
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 28th, 2020, 5:46 pm grow
develop
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 28th, 2020, 5:47 pmdevelop
nutrition
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 28th, 2020, 6:04 pm nutrition
nutrient
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 28th, 2020, 6:11 pmnutrient
vitamin
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 28th, 2020, 6:12 pm vitamin
fruit
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 28th, 2020, 6:13 pmfruit
tree
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Locked