guess how many cells this one ends up with
xp0_three
how about this one: xp0_zero
edit: xp0_four leads to xp0_thirtysix leads to xp0_nine leads back to four
4 > 36 > 9 > 4 > 36 > 9...
36 = 9 * 4
Cool apgcodes
- hotcrystal0
- Posts: 4642
- Joined: July 3rd, 2020, 5:32 pm
- Location: wherever you think I am
Re: Cool apgcodes
Remember the self-describing apgcode xp0_blinker?
Well now I present to you:
xp0_thispatternlastsexactly299generations
xp0_thispatternhasafinalpopulationof82
Well now I present to you:
xp0_thispatternlastsexactly299generations
Code: Select all
x = 43, y = 5, rule = B3/S23
2o2bob2ob3o2bo7b2o6b2o2bobobo2bo$2bo2bo2b3obo3bo3bo12b5obobo$o2bo2b3ob2ob4o4b
3o9b3o2bo2b2o$o2b7o2b5o3b3o7b2obob4obobo$5ob2ob3ob3o6b2o8bobobob5o!Code: Select all
x = 34, y = 5, rule = B3/S23
2o2bob2ob3o3bobob2obobobo2bobo$2bo2bo2b3obob5o4bobobobobobo$o2bo2b3obo2bobobo
bo3b2obo2bobo$o2b7o2b4o2bob4ob2obob3o$5ob2ob3obo2b2ob6ob5o!108 days until New York's age verification law goes into effect.
Code: Select all
x = 192, y = 53, rule = B3/S23
33$42b4o$41b6o$40b2ob4o$41b2o3$41b2o$39bo6bo$38bo8bo$38bo8bo$38b9o3$42b
4o$41b6o$40b2ob4o$41b2o!- TheWayOfTheCon
- Posts: 347
- Joined: March 28th, 2025, 11:40 pm
- Location: Kraken Mare, Titan
Re: Cool apgcodes
xp0_conway evolves into an Angel.
EDIT: Not as cool, but the first few lines of Bee Movie has a prominent honey farm in its ash.
EDIT: Not as cool, but the first few lines of Bee Movie has a prominent honey farm in its ash.
I could've chose a better username, but oh well.
I think I've learned the ropes of cellular automata. My current interest is range-two LTLs.
I think I've learned the ropes of cellular automata. My current interest is range-two LTLs.
- yyh_baboon
- Posts: 569
- Joined: March 28th, 2025, 5:07 am
- Location: on a spaceship
Re: Cool apgcodes
can we find bigger loops?
Definitely not spam
P38 gun is constructed
Now is P23 next?
Currently hand-searching spaceships.ÔvÔ
P38 gun is constructed
Currently hand-searching spaceships.ÔvÔ
Code: Select all
x = 4, y = 4, rule = B3aeiq4tz5j6i7e8/S2-ci3-aeky4cei5ain6acin78
3o$o2bo$3bo$b3o!