Random posts

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: LOLOLOL

Post by Hunting »

Moose Antlerererererererers wrote: June 20th, 2020, 6:34 pm
Soccer wrote: June 20th, 2020, 6:34 am
James Peter XXI wrote: January 18th, 2038, 11:14 pm Undeniably uninteresting.
What made you say that? It looks like a nice, innocent cake that is not a lie.
It's just that JP21 dislikes PHPBB12345 for no particular reason
shrugs
PHPBB is a bot!
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Random posts

Post by PkmnQ »

I'm gonna see a solar eclipse
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Post by yujh »

Huntttttttttttttttt me! wrote: June 20th, 2020, 9:07 pm
Moose Antlerererererererers wrote: June 20th, 2020, 6:34 pm
Soccer wrote: June 20th, 2020, 6:34 am

What made you say that? It looks like a nice, innocent cake that is not a lie.
It's just that JP21 dislikes PHPBB12345 for no particular reason
shrugs
PHPBB is a bot!
What’s so bad about bots?
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

I successfully rewrote PlutoniumSearch.
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: LOLOLOL

Post by Saka »

Foraging wrote: June 20th, 2020, 9:07 pm
Moose Antlerererererererers wrote: June 20th, 2020, 6:34 pm
Soccer wrote: June 20th, 2020, 6:34 am

What made you say that? It looks like a nice, innocent cake that is not a lie.
It's just that JP21 dislikes PHPBB12345 for no particular reason
shrugs
PHPBB is a bot!
You are a markov chain!

Also, you changed my name to "Soccer". I do not like that. Guess who's coming to visit? Yeah, that's right
phpbb_hitman.png
phpbb_hitman.png (81.53 KiB) Viewed 6040 times
jarring cyan
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: LOLOLOL

Post by Hunting »

Seccor wrote: June 21st, 2020, 1:16 am
Foraging wrote: June 20th, 2020, 9:07 pm
Moose Antlerererererererers wrote: June 20th, 2020, 6:34 pm

It's just that JP21 dislikes PHPBB12345 for no particular reason
shrugs
PHPBB is a bot!
You are a markov chain!

Also, you changed my name to "Soccer". I do not like that. Guess who's coming to visit? Yeah, that's right
phpbb_hitman.png
Hi, soccer.
Last edited by Hunting on June 21st, 2020, 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

Hi, soccer.
Hi, soccer.
Hi, soccer.

Wow this is funny
User avatar
PHPBB12345
Posts: 1150
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 11:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by PHPBB12345 »

Input:
sqrt(a+sqrt(b))=sqrt(x1)+sqrt(x2)
Solution:
x1=(a+sqrt(a^2-b))/2
x2=(a-sqrt(a^2-b))/2
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Random posts

Post by PkmnQ »

It’s cloudy
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Random posts

Post by PkmnQ »

I managed to see it but it looked like the sun like normal, but my mom tells me that it was the solar eclipse so I guess I saw it?
User avatar
otismo
Posts: 1600
Joined: August 18th, 2010, 1:41 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by otismo »

I like Connie Talbot - I think she thought I was making fun of her name -

I was trying to tell her that .bot was coming out - I do not think anyone bought tal.bot yet -

I know a guy named John Rocks - his last name is an extension - he could get john.rocks -

I am quite sure MY name will never be an extension...
"One picture is worth 1000 words; but one thousand words, carefully crafted, can paint an infinite number of pictures."
- autonomic writing
forFUN : http://gol.jct.onl
ArtGallery : http://cgolart.onfav.net
VideoWS : http://conway.life
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

I couldn't believe it! I found EV2 in the youtube comment section accidentally! (first time ever!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypHbm_q4HiU
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: June 21st, 2020, 9:29 am I couldn't believe it! I found EV2 in the youtube comment section accidentally! (first time ever!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypHbm_q4HiU
Oh wow

BTW on a completely useless note I finished PlutoniumSearch v2.0!! (See the repository: https://github.com/HuntingBot/plutonium-search no I'm not rickrolling)
User avatar
PHPBB12345
Posts: 1150
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 11:55 pm
Contact:

Continued fraction repeated part

Post by PHPBB12345 »

Code: Select all

2
1,2

3
1,1,3
1,3

4
2,4
1,1,1,4
1,4

5
2,1,2,5
1,1,5
1,2,2,1,5
1,5

6
3,6
2,6
1,1,1,1,6
1,2,1,6
1,6

7
3,1,1,1,3,7
2,2,7
1,1,7
1,1,1,7
1,3,2,1,1,2,3,1,7
1,7

8
4,8
2,1,3,1,2,8
2,8
1,1,2,1,1,8
1,2,4,2,1,8
1,3,1,8
1,8

9
4,1,1,1,1,4,9
3,9
2,2,1,4,4,1,2,2,9
1,1,9
1,1,1,1,1,9
1,2,1,1,2,1,9
1,4,2,2,4,1,9
1,9

10
5,10
3,2,3,10
2,1,1,2,10
2,10
1,1,3,5,3,1,1,10
1,1,1,10
1,2,1,10
1,4,1,10
1,10

11
5,1,1,2,3,2,1,1,5,11
3,1,3,11
2,1,5,5,1,2,11
2,3,2,11
1,1,11
1,1,1,1,11
1,2,5,1,5,2,1,11
1,3,3,1,11
1,5,2,2,1,2,2,5,1,11
1,11
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Continued fraction repeated part

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

PHPBB12345 wrote: June 22nd, 2020, 3:17 am

Code: Select all

2
1,2

3
1,1,3
1,3

4
2,4
1,1,1,4
1,4

5
2,1,2,5
1,1,5
1,2,2,1,5
1,5

6
3,6
2,6
1,1,1,1,6
1,2,1,6
1,6

7
3,1,1,1,3,7
2,2,7
1,1,7
1,1,1,7
1,3,2,1,1,2,3,1,7
1,7

8
4,8
2,1,3,1,2,8
2,8
1,1,2,1,1,8
1,2,4,2,1,8
1,3,1,8
1,8

9
4,1,1,1,1,4,9
3,9
2,2,1,4,4,1,2,2,9
1,1,9
1,1,1,1,1,9
1,2,1,1,2,1,9
1,4,2,2,4,1,9
1,9

10
5,10
3,2,3,10
2,1,1,2,10
2,10
1,1,3,5,3,1,1,10
1,1,1,10
1,2,1,10
1,4,1,10
1,10

11
5,1,1,2,3,2,1,1,5,11
3,1,3,11
2,1,5,5,1,2,11
2,3,2,11
1,1,11
1,1,1,1,11
1,2,5,1,5,2,1,11
1,3,3,1,11
1,5,2,2,1,2,2,5,1,11
1,11
what is this
Also, BokaBB's posts sound like he's 9 or something.
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Continued fraction repeated part

Post by Hunting »

gameoflifemaniac wrote: June 22nd, 2020, 1:27 pm Also, BokaBB's posts sound like he's 6 or something.
Agreed
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

I have [REDACTED] and found [DATA REDACTED]. It is now time for [REDACTED]
jarring cyan
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Random posts

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

PHPBB12345 wrote: June 23rd, 2020, 1:59 am Convergence sequence
It converges to the golden ratio, that's quite nice.
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Continued fraction repeated part

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

Hunting wrote: June 23rd, 2020, 12:18 am
gameoflifemaniac wrote: June 22nd, 2020, 1:27 pm Also, BokaBB's posts sound like he's 6 or something.
Agreed
lol
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
User avatar
EvinZL
Posts: 1075
Joined: November 8th, 2018, 4:15 pm
Location: here

Re: Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Post by EvinZL »

CGoLPerson wrote: June 23rd, 2020, 3:14 am lol
In my time zone that was posted at 3:14 AM :wink:
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeR :eR

Post by JP21 »

EvinZL wrote: June 23rd, 2020, 3:31 pm
CGoLPerson wrote: June 23rd, 2020, 3:14 am lol
In my time zone that was posted at 3:14 AM :wink:
In my time zone that was posted at 3:14 PM :o
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

yes very ok nice

Post by Saka »

JP2​1 wrote: June 24th, 2020, 6:10 am
Evin​ZL wrote: June 23rd, 2020, 3:31 pm
CG​oLPerson wrote: June 23rd, 2020, 3:14 am lol
In my time zone that was posted at 3:14 AM :wink:
In my time zone that was posted at 3:14 PM :o
Woah!!! In my timezone it was at 2:14 PM!! That's 1 in 1440!!!!
jarring cyan
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

ahbshgsnjevagbsvwhndh

Post by Hunting »

Saka wrote: June 24th, 2020, 6:36 am
JP2​1 wrote: June 24th, 2020, 6:10 am
Evin​ZL wrote: June 23rd, 2020, 3:31 pm
In my time zone that was posted at 3:14 AM :wink:
In my time zone that was posted at 3:14 PM :o
Woah!!! In my timezone it was at 2:14 PM!! That's 1 in 1440!!!!
4:14 PM
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Bbbbbhbhbhbhbtbgggtbznjnjmkmkmjbrdedeswawyayayqysywxecfvy<aa<ayaysxecrf5f4r5e3wwswd4g&8k9l0pßößäüü´#+ääplkijunumumnh

Post by yujh »

Hunting wrote: June 24th, 2020, 9:33 pm
Saka wrote: June 24th, 2020, 6:36 am
JP2​1 wrote: June 24th, 2020, 6:10 am
In my time zone that was posted at 3:14 PM :o
Woah!!! In my timezone it was at 2:14 PM!! That's 1 in 1440!!!!
4:14 PM
3:14 PM
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
Locked