apgsearch - haul requests

For discussion of other cellular automata.
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by Saka »

b34ky5as3i4-cn567c8 has the following nice things:

Code: Select all

x = 96, y = 35, rule = B34ky5a/S3i4-cn567c8
86b2o$85b4o$83b8o$84b6o$85bo2bo$82b2o6b2o$82b3ob2ob3o$82b10o$82b4o2b4o
$83b2ob2ob2o5$86b2o$86b2o$84b6o$84b6o$82b10o$82b10o$80b14o$80b14o$78b
18o$78b18o$78b18o$78b18o$54bo25b14o$53b3o24b14o$2b2o48b5o25b10o$b5o11b
o34b5o25b10o$6o10b3o15bo19bo11bo2bo14b6o$b4o10b5o12b5o15b5o10b4o13b6o$
2b2o13bo14b2ob2o15b5o9b6o14b2o$3bo13bo15bobo17b3o11b4o15b2o$54bo13bo2b
o!
From left to right:
(3,1)c/43, c/3o, 5c/32o, p57, p40, 4c/82o quarter-spacefiller
Proof of apgsearchability: https://catagolue.appspot.com/census/b3 ... cn567c8/C1
Speed: About 2-5 soups per second on my machine, but it can drop to 0.05 or so when it encounters a quarter-spacefiller (which is marked as zz_EXPLPOSIVE)

There's a zz_REPLICATOR and a zz_QUADRATIC on the page as well. zz_REPLICATOR is just the quarter-spacefiller being destroyed after growing to a nice size and I'm not sure about zz_QUADRATIC (looks to be a normal soup)

I'd like to also explore other symmetries as well, but D2_+2 gives about 0.1 soups per second for me due to the spacefiller... D2_+1 is better though, at around 13 soups per second or so.

---
Or, B34ky5a/S3i4-cin567c8, which removes the spacefiller but keeps those 3 ships (~85 soups per second, not bad). Also has this bonus 4c/23o and different c/3o

Code: Select all

x = 29, y = 6, rule = B34ky5a/S3i4-cin567c8
2bo5bo$b3o3b3o13b2ob2o$5ob5o15b3o$5ob5o13bo2b2o$2b2o3b2o16b4o$27bo!
B̶3̶4̶e̶k̶y̶5̶a̶c̶6̶n̶/̶S̶2̶n̶3̶c̶i̶4̶-̶n̶5̶6̶7̶c̶8̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶c̶e̶f̶i̶l̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶p̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶3̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶s̶.̶ Doesn't seem to be apgsearchable, although I'm not sure why
jarring cyan
User avatar
FWKnightship
Posts: 1756
Joined: June 23rd, 2019, 3:10 am
Location: Hey,wait!! Where am I!? Help! Somebody help!I'm lost!!

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by FWKnightship »

28c/574 and 32c/656 puffer:

Code: Select all

x = 135, y = 36, rule = B34ky5a/S3i4-cn567c8
98b2o4b2o$98b2ob2ob2o$98b2ob2ob2o$97bobob2obobo$99bob2obo$99bob2obo$
97b10o$100b4o$124b4o$99bo4bo18b6o$29b2o92b6o$3b4o19b8o88b8o$3b4o19b8o
66bo2bo20b4o$2b6o17b10o66b2o22b2o$3b4o19b8o66b4o$26b8o$o3b2o3bo18b4o
93b2o$2o2b2o2b2o17b6o67b4o21b2o$3ob2ob3o16b8o66b4o19b6o$3ob2ob3o15b10o
63b8o17b6o$2bo4bo16b5o2b5o62b8o15b10o$24b4o4b4o60b12o13b10o$24b3obo2bo
b3o60b12o11b14o$26bo6bo60b16o9b14o$94b16o7b18o$96b12o9b18o$96b12o9b18o
$98b8o11b18o$98b8o13b14o$100b4o15b14o$100b4o17b10o$121b10o$123b6o$123b
6o$125b2o$125b2o!
How can I make so many wonderful patterns and rules?
Because I'm interested in them, and willing to devote a lot of time to them.
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by yujh »

B2kn3-nq4c5y6i7c8/S23-aeny4ciknqtz8:
There is even a adjustable gun in it!(used up a few minutes to get rid of the back rake)
This pattern in a nearby rule, which is posted before(but not the same rule) gives the pattern.

Code: Select all

Oops I can’t find it, but a replicator in B2kn3-nq5y6i78/S23-aeny4ciknqtz
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by Saka »

B2i3ai4-cejnr5e6i/S2-c3-a4-ce7c8 please, especially on D8_1 and D8_4 (since those haven't been searched yet). I can't search right now because my internet is acting up and apgluxe keeps saying that the internet doesn't exist. (Interesting stuff linked) Around 30 soups/second on my machine.

EDIT: Thank you lemon41625!
xp88!

Code: Select all

x = 52, y = 52, rule = B2i3ai4-cejnr5e6i/S2-c3-a4-ce7c8
15b2o18b2o$15bo20bo$15bo20bo$16b3o14b3o$16bobo14bobo$17b2o2bo8bo2b2o$19b3o8b
3o$12b2o24b2o$13bo24bo$12bo26bo$11bo28bo$10bo30bo$7bobo32bobo$7b2o34b2o2$3o
46b3o$o2b2o42b2o2bo$3bobo40bobo$3b3o40b3o$6bo38bo$6bo38bo$5b2o38b2o9$5b2o38b
2o$6bo38bo$6bo38bo$3b3o40b3o$3bobo40bobo$o2b2o42b2o2bo$3o46b3o2$7b2o34b2o$7bo
bo32bobo$10bo30bo$11bo28bo$12bo26bo$13bo24bo$12b2o24b2o$19b3o8b3o$17b2o2bo8bo
2b2o$16bobo14bobo$16b3o14b3o$15bo20bo$15bo20bo$15b2o18b2o!
jarring cyan
User avatar
FWKnightship
Posts: 1756
Joined: June 23rd, 2019, 3:10 am
Location: Hey,wait!! Where am I!? Help! Somebody help!I'm lost!!

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by FWKnightship »

Natural 68c/470 puffer:

Code: Select all

x = 31, y = 31, rule = B2i3ai4-cejnr5e6i/S2-c3-a4-ce7c8
12o7b12o$7obo2bobo3bobo2bob7o$3o2bo5b2obobob2o5bo2b3o$2o6bobobob3obobo
bo6b2o$2o2bo2bo3b3obob3o3bo2bo2b2o$3o2b2o2bob2ob3ob2obo2b2o2b3o$2o3bob
3o11b3obo3b2o$o3bobo2b2obobobobob2o2bobo3bo$2obo2bo2bo2b3ob3o2bo2bo2bo
b2o$o4b4obobobobobobob4o4bo$o2bo3bobo2b2obob2o2bobo3bo2bo$3ob2o6b2o3b
2o6b2ob3o$2b4ob8ob8ob4o$bo2bo3bob3ob3ob3obo3bo2bo$2b2obob3o2b2o3b2o2b
3obob2o$3b3o4bo2bo3bo2bo4b3o$2b2obob3o2b2o3b2o2b3obob2o$bo2bo3bob3ob3o
b3obo3bo2bo$2b4ob8ob8ob4o$3ob2o6b2o3b2o6b2ob3o$o2bo3bobo2b2obob2o2bobo
3bo2bo$o4b4obobobobobobob4o4bo$2obo2bo2bo2b3ob3o2bo2bo2bob2o$o3bobo2b
2obobobobob2o2bobo3bo$2o3bob3o11b3obo3b2o$3o2b2o2bob2ob3ob2obo2b2o2b3o
$2o2bo2bo3b3obob3o3bo2bo2b2o$2o6bobobob3obobobo6b2o$3o2bo5b2obobob2o5b
o2b3o$7obo2bobo3bobo2bob7o$12o7b12o!
EDIT:P5,P6,P7,P8,P9,P10,P11,P12,P20:

Code: Select all

x = 175, y = 88, rule = B2i3ai4-cejnr5e6i/S2-c3-a4-ce7c8
5bobo18b2o3b2o17b2o2b2o34b2o$5bob2o17bobobobo17bob2obo16bo18bo22bo19b
2o$4bo2bo20b3o39b2ob2o13b3o23bo19bo35b2o$4b3o19b2o3b2o37bobobo13bo2b2o
21bo18bobo34b2ob2o$7bo17bo7bo55bob2o17b2o5b2o14b2ob3o16b3o11bo2bobo$6b
2o17b2o5b2o15bob4obo13b2ob2o15bo2b2o15bobo3bobo18b2o18bo11b2obo$49b2ob
2ob2o12bob3obo15bob2ob2o14bo3bo21bo15bob2obo11bo$65b2obo7bob2o12bo2bob
o14bo3bo22bobo12b2o2b2o9b2o$65bo2b2o5b2o2bo13bobo13bobo5bobo18bob2o26b
o$64bobo2bo5bo2bobo13b2o13b2o7b2o18b2o28b2o$27b2o2b2o32bo2b2o5b2o2bo$
27bo4bo32b2obo7bob2o$4b2o3b2o17bo2bo37bob3obo$4bo5bo18b2o21b2o16b2ob2o
77b2o5b2o$5bobobo40b2o2b2o97bo5bo$4bob3obo15b2ob2ob2o15bo6bo13bobobo
60bo4bo11bobo3bobo$2obo7bob2o11bob4obo14bob6obo12b2ob2o60b6o11bobo3bob
o$obo9bobo32bo10bo13bo37b2o5b2o15bo6bo11bo2bo2bo$3bo2bobo2bo34bobo2bo
2bo2bobo50bo7bo35bo3bo$2b2o7b2o33bobob2o2b2obobo51b2o3b2o16bo6bo12bobo
bo$3bo2bobo2bo33bo2bo8bo2bo46b2obob2ob2obob2o13b6o10b2obo3bob2o$obo9bo
bo30bo2bo8bo2bo46bobo9bobo13bo4bo9bo2bo5bo2bo$2obo7bob2o11b2o2b2o14bob
ob2o2b2obobo8b2o5b2o32b2o3bo3b2o29bo4bo3bo4bo$4bob3obo15bo4bo14bobo2bo
2bo2bobo8bo7bo33bo7bo30bo4bo3bo4bo$5bobobo17bo2bo16bo10bo10bo2bo2bo36b
o3bo33bo2bo5bo2bo$4bo5bo16b4o17bob6obo10b2o5b2o33bo7bo32b2o7b2o$4b2o3b
2o38bo6bo11b2o5b2o32b2o3bo3b2o$26b6o18b2o2b2o13bo2bo2bo31bobo9bobo$26b
o4bo20b2o14bo7bo30b2obob2ob2obob2o$25bo2b2o2bo35b2o5b2o34b2o3b2o14b2ob
o3bob2o$18b2o3b2ob2o2b2ob2o3b2o70bo7bo13bo2b2ob2o2bo9b2o5b2o$18bob2obo
2bob2obo2bob2obo70b2o5b2o11b3obo5bob3o7bo7bo$21bobobobo2bobobobo93bo2b
o7bo2bo8b3ob3o$21bobobobo2bobobobo95bo9bo6b2o5bo5b2o$18bob2obo2bob2obo
2bob2obo90b2o11b2o4bobo2bo3bo2bobo$18b2o3b2ob2o2b2ob2o3b2o91bo11bo7bob
2o3b2obo$25bo2b2o2bo118bo9bo$26bo4bo36b2o5b2o54bo11bo8bo7bo$26b6o36bob
2ob2obo53b2o11b2o6bo9bo$66b3obo3bob3o53bo9bo8bob2o3b2obo$27b4o35bo3bob
obo3bo51bo2bo7bo2bo4bobo2bo3bo2bobo$27bo2bo36b3o2bo2b3o52b3obo5bob3o4b
2o5bo5b2o$26bo4bo35bo9bo54bo2b2ob2o2bo10b3ob3o$26b2o2b2o37b2o3b2o56b2o
bo3bob2o9bo7bo$67bo9bo74b2o5b2o$67b3o2bo2b3o$66bo3bobobo3bo$66b3obo3bo
b3o$68bob2ob2obo$68b2o5b2o$25bo5bo124bo$25bo5bo118b2o4bo4b2o$25bo2bo2b
o118b3o2b3o2b3o3$26b5o124b3o$26bobobo37b2o5b2o79bo$25bo5bo36bobobobobo
79bo$24bo7bo37bobobo$24b2o5b2o37b2ob2o$69bo5bo$69b2o3b2o5$29b2o$30bo$
29bo$28bo2b2obo$27bo3bob2o$24bobo$24b2o5bo$27b2ob2o$27bo$28bo$27b2o5$
23b2o7b2o$23bo2bo3bo2bo$24bobo3bobo$24bobo3bobo$25bo5bo$22bobo7bobo$
22b2o9b2o!
How can I make so many wonderful patterns and rules?
Because I'm interested in them, and willing to devote a lot of time to them.
cvojan
Posts: 373
Joined: October 7th, 2018, 7:07 pm
Location: Feel free to delete

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by cvojan »

I'm currently looking into the isotropic rule B34etz/S23-q4qt, and for me it's relatively working fine, but since my machine can only pump out 300-500 soups/sec on D8_1, I think I may need some assistance.
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by yujh »

B3-ckq4j5c78/S2-in3-ck Will surprise you.
Stable 90degrees G to g, two P26, Ac/8d and a c/6d!
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by Moosey »

b2-an4jn7e8s12-k4r (Fruitflies) searches fast. Any symmetry is fine. See this post and the handful following for what is known.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by Hunting »

R3,C2,S6-10,12,B3,N+. I would really like to see a spaceship. Should be really, really fast.
lemon41625
Posts: 370
Joined: January 24th, 2020, 7:39 am
Location: 小红点 (if you know where that is)

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by lemon41625 »

Hunting wrote: June 19th, 2020, 8:30 pm R3,C2,S6-10,12,B3,N+. I would really like to see a spaceship. Should be really, really fast.
R3_C2_S6-10_B3_Cross.table

Code: Select all

n_states:2
neighborhood:[(0, 0), (1, 0), (2, 0), (3, 0), (-1, 0), (-2, 0), (-3, 0), (0, 1), (0, 2), (0, 3), (0, -1), (0, -2), (0, -3), (0, 0)]
symmetries:permute

var a = {0,1}
var b = a
var c = a
var d = a
var e = a
var f = a
var g = a
var h = a
var i = a
var j = a
var k = a
var l = a

0,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,1
1,a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,0
Only found P2, P4, P6s unfornately
https://catagolue.appspot.com/census/x1 ... 3_cross/C1

Let's hope I didn't mess up the ruletable.
Download CAViewer: https://github.com/jedlimlx/Cellular-Automaton-Viewer

Supports:
BSFKL, Extended Generations, Regenerating Generations, Naive Rules, R1 Moore, R2 Cross and R2 Von Neumann INT
And some others...
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by Hunting »

lemon41625 wrote: June 19th, 2020, 10:00 pm
Hunting wrote: June 19th, 2020, 8:30 pm R3,C2,S6-10,12,B3,N+. I would really like to see a spaceship. Should be really, really fast.
R3_C2_S6-10_B3_Cross.table

Code: Select all

n_states:2
neighborhood:[(0, 0), (1, 0), (2, 0), (3, 0), (-1, 0), (-2, 0), (-3, 0), (0, 1), (0, 2), (0, 3), (0, -1), (0, -2), (0, -3), (0, 0)]
symmetries:permute

var a = {0,1}
var b = a
var c = a
var d = a
var e = a
var f = a
var g = a
var h = a
var i = a
var j = a
var k = a
var l = a

0,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,1
1,a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,0
Only found P2, P4, P6s unfornately
https://catagolue.appspot.com/census/x1 ... 3_cross/C1

Let's hope I didn't mess up the ruletable.
Oh wait, you missed the S12 transistion.

Corrected:

Code: Select all

n_states:2
neighborhood:[(0, 0), (1, 0), (2, 0), (3, 0), (-1, 0), (-2, 0), (-3, 0), (0, 1), (0, 2), (0, 3), (0, -1), (0, -2), (0, -3), (0, 0)]
symmetries:permute

var a = {0,1}
var b = a
var c = a
var d = a
var e = a
var f = a
var g = a
var h = a
var i = a
var j = a
var k = a
var l = a

0,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1
1,a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,0
Otherwise, you lose the dynamic.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by Hunting »

lemon41625 wrote: June 19th, 2020, 10:00 pm
Hunting wrote: June 19th, 2020, 8:30 pm R3,C2,S6-10,12,B3,N+. I would really like to see a spaceship. Should be really, really fast.
R3_C2_S6-10_B3_Cross.table

Code: Select all

n_states:2
neighborhood:[(0, 0), (1, 0), (2, 0), (3, 0), (-1, 0), (-2, 0), (-3, 0), (0, 1), (0, 2), (0, 3), (0, -1), (0, -2), (0, -3), (0, 0)]
symmetries:permute

var a = {0,1}
var b = a
var c = a
var d = a
var e = a
var f = a
var g = a
var h = a
var i = a
var j = a
var k = a
var l = a

0,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,1
1,a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,0
Only found P2, P4, P6s unfornately
https://catagolue.appspot.com/census/x1 ... 3_cross/C1

Let's hope I didn't mess up the ruletable.
Can we please have a 75% pseudo-symmetry? That would be much more efficient.
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by Saka »

Please apgsearch this rule with weird ships on D4_+4 and D8+4 (I haven't tried the latter but I'm pretty sure it's possible. If it gets stuck, then just stop it.):
B2cen3ry4acejknr5cknr6-ac7e8/S02-cn3-akq4ceijkry5ijqry6cei
:arrow: Catagolue
:arrow: Original post (some more ships in a post below that)

Thank you! :D
jarring cyan
User avatar
LaundryPizza03
Posts: 2631
Joined: December 15th, 2017, 12:05 am
Location: Unidentified location "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas"

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by LaundryPizza03 »

I've generated a list of 100 random rule to get an idea of what a typical non-relativistic rule looks like. Of these 100 rules, 20 are likely to be apgsearchable in C1:

Code: Select all

9. B2cei3enr4ijkqwy5-qr6ci78/S01c2in3einy4-cntz5ajqy6en7e (I've searched this one already.)
24. B2ce3-cejq4ekqtyz5-anqy6cn7c8/S12ik3jnr4erw5kqr6-kn7
26. B2-ak3ei4cijnwyz5aqy6ein78/S01e2cik3-ikqy4cjnr5aei6-kn7e
29. B2cn3-ijkq4-anrty5acikn6ac7c8/S2-k3cjkn4cryz5cijkn6cik7
30. B2cen3cejkr4cikrz5ay6-ae/S2ei3ejn4eknrwy5-ejkr6ack7e8
34. B2en3-ar4anty5aijkn6a/S1c2cen3acery4cjnrtwy5-ijqy6ack7e8
36. B2en3aciqy4-aeit5ejnr6ein7e/S02-a3-aikn4-anrw5cekn6ci7e
38. B3-ckn4ceryz5cijry6an7/S012n3-ejkq4aeiqwy5eijq6-ce7e
42. B2cek3cky4cektwz5qr6ckn7/S01c2aen3-eir4-aiqz5-acy6e
46. B2ci3ackr4aceqrw5cjqy6kn8/S12-ek3ejky4acknw5enqy6eik7c8
47. B2ei3iqy4iknqrwz5ain6ekn7c8/S01c2cin3aciy4-jnqz5-eiy6akn7c8
51. B2cek3cky4ikntz5-jqr6ace/S2-n3ejkn4-aqrtz5aejkq6cik7e
60. B2ci3-cjkq4-aikqt5aeny6ae78/S2ac3cjkqr4ikqw5ijkqy6-ak7c8
74. B2i3-qr4-inqy5ikqry6ae78/S12in3-acry4cjktwyz5aejk6ck8
80. B2c3-cer4jnwz5aekn6-ce7e/S2c3-ckqr4-ejrwz5eijnq6cn8
88. B2cek3eky4-ikr5acjky6-in8/S2-ae3iny4acenwyz5-eiqy6-ae7c8
97. B2k3-cenr4cikrtw5ajny6ae8/S1c2i3-cjk4aeijnz5-ary6-ei7c
99. B2-ak3-ajny4-aekrt5ackr6ack7c/S3-ae4-ejnrw5cjq6aek78 (although explosive at large soup sizes, like Amoeba)
100. B2ein3-cnqr4inrwyz5eiy6ain/S01c2e3-aejr4-ijnw5acek6cei8
Please share your findings at the dedicated "RNRRP" thread.

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 3, rule = B3-q4z5y/S234k5j
2b2o$b2o$2o!
LaundryPizza03 at Wikipedia
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by Moosey »

https://catagolue.appspot.com/census/b2 ... 5qs2-i34ei please, any symmetry is fine. Thanks! (Stuff can be found here)
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
wwei23

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by wwei23 »

B3/S2/C1 please. Normally, I would just do it myself, but internet's down and apgsearch can't upload hauls.
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by yujh »

B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8 ,please(c1 is slow)
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
goldenratio
Posts: 295
Joined: July 26th, 2020, 10:39 pm
Location: Connecticut, USA

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by goldenratio »

b35es2-i34q6c (A rule only 2 transitions from tlife that obviously supports gliders) has these:

Code: Select all

x = 42, y = 11, rule = B35e/S2-i34q6c
$19bobobobo$19b2o3b2o$19bobobobo2$2b2o4bo30bo$b2o4b3o28b3o$o6b3o27b2ob
2o$b2o$16b2ob2o3b2ob2o$16b2ob2o3b2ob2o!
There's also two high period diagonal puffers, though each has only shown up once so far:
20c/370 diagonal:

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 16, rule = B35e/S2-i34q6c
bboooboooobooooo$
bobobbbobooooboo$
ooboobobboobbobo$
bbbboobbbbbooobo$
booobobooobbobbo$
oobbbobobbbbobob$
bbbbbbbobboboobo$
bbbobobbbbbobbbo$
oooobobbbbooooob$
booboooobbobboob$
boboooobobbbboob$
oobbbbobbobobboo$
bbbooooooobbboob$
obobobbbbbbooobo$
oobboobbbobbbbob$
obbobbbbbobbobbo!
34c/1518 diagonal:

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 16, rule = B35e/S2-i34q6c
bbbbbooboooooobo$
bbbbobooobooobob$
bobbboobbbobboob$
bbbooobobboobboo$
booobboooooobobo$
obboooooobboobbo$
bboobbboobbooobb$
oobbbboooobbboob$
bbbbobobobboobbo$
ooooobbbobbbooob$
boooobooobbobbbo$
ooooboooobboooob$
ooobobbobbbbobbb$
bbbbobbbobbbbobo$
bboobbobbbbbbbob$
oobboobboobbbobb!
Speed: C1 searches about 120-150 soups/sec on my machine. Not tested the other symmetries yet
I might return someday. Don't count on it though.
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by yujh »

request:

Code: Select all

x = 337, y = 339, rule = B3-e8/S236n
77b2o$77b2o28$86b2o$86b2o8$6bo$7b2o145b2o$6b2o146b2o$96b2o$96b2o5$64b
2o$64b2o14$73b2o$73b2o18$2o$2o32$7b2o$7b2o3$123b2o$123b2o6$40b2o$40b2o
8$29b2o$29b2o17$151b2o$151b2o41$145b2o$145b2o$167b2o4b2o$167b2o4b2o6$
250b2o$250b2o$272b2o$272b2o33$142b2o$142b2o4$335b2o$335b2o5$191b2o$
191b2o25$195b2o$195b2o3b2o$200b2o18$229b2o$229b2o40$228b2o$228b2o!
Also please engineer that into a ship


Edit:@goldenratio:

Code: Select all

x = 21, y = 25, rule = B35e/S2-i34q6c
bo$2bo$3o8$16b2o$16b2o12$19b2o$19b2o!
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
LaundryPizza03
Posts: 2631
Joined: December 15th, 2017, 12:05 am
Location: Unidentified location "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas"

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by LaundryPizza03 »

I should do these more often.

B34t/S2-c34e5ei8, has a sparky p82 oscillator

Code: Select all

x = 9, y = 9, rule = B34t/S2-c34e5ei8
4bo$3b3o2$bo2bo2bo$2obobob2o$bo2bo2bo2$3b3o$4bo!
B3-q4t/S2-c35i8, has a 12c/42o failedrepship.

Code: Select all

x = 17, y = 9, rule = B3-q4t/S2-c35i8
2o$2o2$10bo4bo$9b3o2b3o$10bo4bo2$2o$2o!
B3-en4t/S23-r4ez5ei8, the T-tetromino and pre-beehive become 2 c/2o's.

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 2, rule = B3-en4t/S23-r4ez5ei8
3o7b2o$bo9b2o!

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 3, rule = B3-q4z5y/S234k5j
2b2o$b2o$2o!
LaundryPizza03 at Wikipedia
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by yujh »

the first rule also has a sparky ship:

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 4, rule = B34t/S2-c34e5ei8
bobo$o2bo$o2bo$2o!

Edit:Also, help this rule!(not the same rule like the one in tfyuca)(all these are natural)

Code: Select all

x = 122, y = 89, rule = B2n3-q4q5y6cn7/S23-k6e8
11b2obo24bo3bo9b3o3b3o48b2o8b2o$11b2o2bo22bobobobo7bo2bo3bo2bo47bobo6b
obo$13bo2bo21bobobobo7b2o2bobo2b2o47bo10bo$12b2o2bo23bobo12b2ob2o51b3o
4b3o$12b2ob2o23bobo12b2ob2o10b3o4b3o32bo6bo$39b2ob2o26bobo4bobo$69bo3b
o2bo3bo8b2o$4b2o46b4o3b4o7bobo4bobo9b2o4b2o$5bobo44b2obo3bob2o8bo6bo
17bo$5bobo45b2o5b2o31b3o$6b2o85b3o$74b2o$bo72b2o$2o$obo6$3bo$2b2o$2o2b
o$3o$obo9$28b5ob5o2$100b2o11b2o$25bo15bo16b2o39bob2o9b2obo$25bo15bo16b
2o40b2o11b2o$25bo15bo$25bo15bo$o24bo7bo7bo53bo23bo$bo30bobo59bobo21bob
o$2o23bo7bo7bo20b3o29b3o21b3o$o24bo15bo19bo2bo30bo23bo$25bo15bo20bobo$
8bo16bo15bo21bo$7b2o16bo15bo$7bo61b2o$8bo60b2o$28b5ob5o4$95bo23bo$94b
3o21b3o$94bobo21bobo$95bo23bo3$100b2o11b2o$99bob2o9b2obo$100b2o11b2o
16$5b3o$5b3o2$43b3o$43bo2bo$6b2o35bo2bo$5bo2bo3b2o30b3o$6bobo3b2o$7bo
4b2o34b3o$48bo2bo$48bo2bo$49b3o!

Code: Select all

x = 79, y = 15, rule = B2n3-q4q5y6cn7/S23-k6e8
54b2o4b2o$54b2o3bo3bo$58b2obo2bo$57b2o4bo$11b3o3b2o39b5o8b3o3b2o$10bo
3b2o2bo51bo3b2o2bo$8bo3b2o2b2o50bo3b2o2b2o$8bo59bo$10bo4bo54bo4bo$10bo
48bo10bo$12bo46b2o11bo$58bobo$bo$b2o$obo!
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
LaundryPizza03
Posts: 2631
Joined: December 15th, 2017, 12:05 am
Location: Unidentified location "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas"

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by LaundryPizza03 »

I seem to be getting stuck in B3aijq4aerw5c8/S2ace3-an45 (already a slow rule) for some reason. Is there a breeder I don't know about?

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 3, rule = B3-q4z5y/S234k5j
2b2o$b2o$2o!
LaundryPizza03 at Wikipedia
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by Moosey »

Can someone apgsearch b3-e5as2-n3-q4w5i/C1? ('tis by goldenratio)
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
wwei23

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by wwei23 »

I think that these four rules are worth a look into, they were all engineered to make the T-tetromino evolve into a large still life.
Cloverleaf interchange rules:
b3-cy4e5i6cks23-kq4w5j8
b2n3-cnq4ktyz5ckns23-k4tw5aey6acn7e8
Megawolf rules:
b2n3-cn4ktyz5ackns23-kqr4tw5aey6acn7e8
b3-jn4ktyz5acekn6ns23-kqr4entw5aey6an8
Currently trying to apgsearch them myself, but there are way too many symmetries for me to go through in a reasonable amount of time, if I want to be completely thorough with this. (I have other still life rules, but I haven't checked their explosivity yet.)
EDIT: Here, have more still life rules.
B3-k5i6c/S23-kq4w5j6a7c (T->Cloverleaf Interchange)
B2i3/S23-i (Pi->Symmetrical synapse)
B3-c4eqtz8/S23-ck4qtz (Pre-pulsar to unnamed still life, UWSS to eleveners)
B3-c4eqtz5r/S23-ck4qtz (Same as before, but with a cool elementary spaceship)
Edit 2: And this one:
B3-k5i6c/S23-kq4w5j6a7c (T->4 loaves thing)
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by yujh »

B2n34ekz5e6e7c8/S23ceijknry4cityz5kn7c8,
C1 if you want to live dangerously.
(replicator)

D8_4 where I’ve had a xq57(my brain went off, making me not to post that)
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
Post Reply