Golly for Android

For general discussion about Conway's Game of Life.
Post Reply
User avatar
Andrew
Moderator
Posts: 1048
Joined: June 2nd, 2009, 2:08 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Golly for Android

Post by Andrew »

Golly 1.0 for Android is now available at Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... t.sf.golly

The app should work on all phones/tablets running Android 3.0 or later. Like the iPad version, it has a number of significant limitations when compared with the desktop version of Golly:

- No scripting.
- Only one layer.
- No timelines.
- No auto fit or hyperspeed modes.
- You can't change the colors, base step, nor origin.

Post all your feedback, bug reports and suggestions here.
Use Glu or Glui to explore CA rules on non-periodic tilings: DominoLife and HatLife
v00d00
Posts: 5
Joined: October 21st, 2013, 3:43 pm

Re: Golly for Android

Post by v00d00 »

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU
My tablet is the only thing I can count on and carry around, the pc is not even mine. And I've been wanting to have a real CA testing enviroment in it SOOO bad! I was even making my own already!
Well I guess I won't have to bother ;D
again. Thank you
Post Reply