Random posts

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

This is an advertisement
Add Your Computer to This Table!
jarring cyan
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Pseudorandom posts

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

Attachments
.png
.png (119 Bytes) Viewed 6905 times
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

Hunting wrote: May 25th, 2020, 9:23 am https://github.com/haoting/my-little-pony
Are you sure about that?
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: May 25th, 2020, 9:39 am
Hunting wrote: May 25th, 2020, 9:23 am https://github.com/whatever/my-little-pony
Are you sure about that?
1. Can you please stop using my real name? Like Moooosey, I want to contribute to CA anonymously.
2. Ah, no offense. That's just a rickroll attempt. (I realized I could think about nothing but those evil... stuff... and can anyone hell, nvm, help me?
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

If jokes are what you are thinking of, then throw most of them at the garbage area.
I'm even trying to search for some c/2 but now...

Code: Select all

x = 162, y = 506, rule = B2n3/S23-q
22b2o$22b2o3$3ob2ob3obo3bo4bo$bo2bo2bobob2ob2o4bo$bo2b2ob3obobobo4bo$b
o2bo2bobobo3bo2bobo$bo2b2obobobo3bo2b3o7$95b2o$97bo2$94bo$97bo$40b2o
50bo5bo$39bobo55bo$38bo2bo53b2o$17bo20bobo53bo$17bo19bobo48bo4bo$37bo
16bo37bo$35b2o16b2o31bo4bo$20bo12b2o17b2obo27bo6bo$15b2o15bo2bo17b2o
28bo6bo$16b2o13bo2bo22bo26bo2bobo$17b2o12b3o9b2o10b2obo29bo$18b2o21bo
4bo9bobo19b3o13bo$20bo20b3obo10b2ob2o16bo2bo13bo$21bo4bo14b2o3bo11bo2b
o13bo4bo$22bo9bo10bo14b3o14bo2bo$22b2o6b3o12bobo12bo2bo10bo2bo19bo$23b
2o4bobo13bob2o13bob2o7bob2o9bobo3b2o$24b2o20b4o12b3o6b2obo11b2o5b2o$
25bo22b3o12bo10bo12bo6b2o$36bo11bo3bobo15bo2bo21b2o$37b2o10b2o2bo15bo
2bo24bo$36b2o17bo13bo12bo15bo4bo$51bobobo6bo6b3o8b2o17bo$52b2o6b2o19b
2o16b2o$52b3o6b2o37b2o4b2o$41bobo57b2o$29b2o11b2o49b2o7bo$28bo2bo10bo
32bobo14bo2bo$27b2o2b2o22bobo17b2o14b2o2b2o$28bo4bo21b2o19bo13bo4bo$
47bo8bo52bo$30bo3bo13b2o39bo3bo14bo$31b2obo12b2o22bo17bob2o15bo$35b2o
32b2o16b2o19bo$33bo4bo31b2o13bo4bo17bo$35bo3bo44bo3bo19bo2bo$35bo3b2o
11bobo28b2o3bo19b3o$36bo4bo11b2o27bo4bo9b3o$41bo11bo28bo16bo$38b3o42b
3o10bo2bo$39bo44bo10bo2bo$78b2o14bo$34b2o41b2o15bob2o$32bo4bo41bo12b2o
bo$33bob3o53bo2bo$32bo3b2o4bo47bo2bo$35bo7bo40bo3bo4bo$31bobo7b3o39b2o
3bo2bo$30b2obo49bobo2b3o$29b4o$28b3o$24bobo3bo17bo$25bo2b2o8bo7bobo6b
2o$23bo13bobo2bo4b2o5bobo25bo$23bobobo8bo6bo12bo24b3o$25b2o9bo6bo37bo
2bo$24b3o8bo4bo41bo2bo$34bo48b2obo$33bo4bo10b3o32b3o$32bo18bo35b2o$30b
2o18bo36bobo$29bo57b2obo$28bo5bo53bo2bo$29bo14b2o43bob2o$19bo12bo10bob
o44b2o$18b2o25bo97b2o3b2o$17b2obo8bo113b2o3b2o$18b2o10b2o$22bo$20b2obo
14b3o$21bobo16bo$21b2ob2o13bo$23bo2bo$23b3o$25bo2bo4b2o$27bob2obobo$
27b3o4bo$28bo4$34b3o$36bo$33bo2bo$32bo2bo$31bo$31bob2o$29b2obo$28bo2bo
$27bo2bo$25bo4bo$25bo2bo$25b3o2$73bobo$73bobo$73bo$74bo$74bobo$74b2o
272$25b3ob2ob3obo3bo2bobo$26bo2bo2bobob2ob2o2bobo$26bo2b2ob3obobobo2b
3o$26bo2bo2bobobo3bo2bobo$26bo2b2obobobo3bo2bobo12$146bo$97b3o2b3o2b3o
30b3o2b3o2b3o$91b3ob2ob2obo3bob2ob2ob3o18b3ob2ob2obo3bob2ob2ob3o$90bo
2b2o3b2o7b2o3b2o2bo16bo2b2o3b2o7b2o3b2o2bo$89bo3bo3bo3b2ob2o3bo3bo3bo
14bo3bo3bo3b2ob2o3bo3bo3bo$89bo2bob2o15b2obo2bo14bo2bob2o15b2obo2bo$
92b4obo11bob4o20b4obo11bob4o$70b3o16b2obo21bob2o14b2obo21bob2o$69bo3bo
14bobobo3bo13bo3bobobo12bobobo3bo13bo3bobobo$33b3o32bo5bo13bo2b2o2bo
15bo2b2o2bo12bo2b2o2bo15bo2b2o2bo$32bo3bo31bo5bo14bobobo19bobobo14bobo
bo19bobobo$31bo5bo26b3obob3obob3o$31bo5bo25bo2bobobobobobo2bo$27b3obob
3obob3o20bo4bo7bo4bo$26bo2bobobobobobo2bo19bo2bob3o3b3obo2bo$25bo4bo2b
obo2bo4bo21b2o4bo4b2o$25bo2bob2obobob2obo2bo18b2obob2obobob2obob2o$28b
2o3bobo3b2o20bobobob2obobob2obobobo$25b2obob2obobob2obob2o18bobo5bobo
5bobo$24bobobob2obobob2obobobo16b2ob2obo7bob2ob2o$25bobo5bobo5bobo25b
2ob2o$24b2ob2obo7bob2ob2o$32b2ob2o2$143bo3bo3bo$142b3ob3ob3o$141b2o3b
3o3b2o$140b4o2bobo2b4o$143bo2bobo2bo$140b2obob2ob2obob2o$140bo2bob2ob
2obo2bo$139bobobo7bobobo$139bo2bo2b2ob2o2bo2bo$138bo2b4o5b4o2bo$138bob
o3bo5bo3bobo$140bo3bo2bo2bo3bo$146b3o$143b2ob3ob2o$145bo3bo$143bo2bo2b
o2bo$144bo2bobob2o$147bobob5o$145bobobo3bo2bo6$98bo$97b3o$96b2o$95b4o
2bo2b3o$100b2o2bo2bo$95b3ob5o4bo$95bo8b2o2bo$94bo7b2obo$96b2o7bob2o$
94bob2o2bo4bobobo$93b2ob4obo4bobo$99bobo3b2ob2o$92bobobobobo$91b3o4b4o
$91bo6bo$90b2o7bob3o$92b3o8b2o$90b2obo10bo$93bo2b3o5b2o$92bo6bo5bo$
100bo3bobo$97bo2bo$98bobob2o$94b4o2bob2obo$93bo2bobobobob3o$92bo4bo2bo
4b3o$92bo2bob2o2bo4b3o$95b2o$92b2obob2o7b3o$91bobobo12bo$91bo2b2o3bo6b
3o$92bobobob2o5b2ob2o$96bob6o2bo$95bo5bobo2b4o$99bobo4bo$97bo6bobo$95b
2o$95bob4o$94bob2o2bo$94bo$97bo2b2o$94b2o2bo3bo$100b2o$99b2o$95b3o2bo$
95bo2b3o2b3o$98bobobo2bo$94b2o6bo$93bo7bo3b2o$94bo12bo$106bo!
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

I literally suck at doing this thing:

Code: Select all

x = 45, y = 13, rule = B3/S23
33b2o6b2obo$27bo8b2obo$27b2obo2b2obob2ob3o$3bo23b2obo2bobo4bo3bo$3bo7b
o6bo7b3o2bo2bobo3b2o2bo$b4o5bo3bobo10bo7b5ob2o$4obob2obo2b2ob2o9bo2b2o
4b4ob3o$4bo3bo6bo2bo23b2o$2bo2bo2b3o2bo3bo$2bo5b4o6b3o$b4o4b4o4b3o$2bo
$o!
GUYTU6J
Posts: 2200
Joined: August 5th, 2016, 10:27 am
Location: 拆哪!I repeat, CHINA! (a.k.a. 种花家)
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by GUYTU6J »

P324 in Glimmering Garden, not bother to revive the dedicated thread:

Code: Select all

x = 37, y = 21, rule = B3-jknr4ity5ijk6i8/S23-a4city6c7c
16bobo$14b2o$14bobo$14b3o$35bo$34bobo$35bo12$bo$obo$bo!
---
Random observation because I'm bored.
Try to access

Code: Select all

https://www.conwaylife.com/forums/posting.php?mode=post&f=<some_integer>
and you will see:
0 - The forum you selected does not exist.
1 - The requested topic does not exist.
2 - <Edit box for a thread in Patterns, with poll creation button>
3 - <Edit box for a thread in Website Discussion, with poll creation button>
4 - <Edit box for a thread in Bugs & Errors, with poll creation button>
5 - You are not able to do posting operations on this forum due to the forum type not supporting it.
6 - You cannot read posts in this forum.
7 - <Edit box for a thread in General Discussion, without poll creation button>
8 - The requested topic does not exist.
9 - <Edit box for a thread in Scripts, without poll creation button>
10 - You cannot read posts in this forum.
11 - <Edit box for a thread in Other Cellular Automata, without poll creation button>
12 - <Edit box for a thread in The Sandbox, without poll creation button>
13 - The requested topic does not exist.
14 - You are not able to do posting operations on this forum due to the forum type not supporting it.
15 - You cannot read posts in this forum.
16 - The requested topic does not exist.
17 - The requested topic does not exist.
18 - The requested topic does not exist.
19 - The requested topic does not exist.
20 - The requested topic does not exist.
...
What happened to 6, 10 and 15? And 5, 14?
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Random posts

Post by PkmnQ »

GUYTU6J wrote: May 26th, 2020, 5:36 am Random observation because I'm bored.
Try to access

Code: Select all

https://www.conwaylife.com/forums/posting.php?mode=post&f=<some_integer>
and you will see:
5 - You are not able to do posting operations on this forum due to the forum type not supporting it.
6 - You cannot read posts in this forum.
10 - You cannot read posts in this forum.
14 - You are not able to do posting operations on this forum due to the forum type not supporting it.
15 - You cannot read posts in this forum.
...
What happened to 6, 10 and 15? And 5, 14?
See, if you go to

Code: Select all

https://www.conwaylife.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=<some_integer>
you'll see the answer.

5 - The game of life subforum.
6 - The conwaylife.com subforum.
10 - "You are not authorised to read this forum."
14 - The sandbox subforum.
15 - "You are not authorised to read this forum."

As for why 6 says "You cannot read posts in this forum", I have no idea.
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Derwo

Post by Moosey »

I like soup
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
PHPBB12345
Posts: 1150
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 11:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by PHPBB12345 »

control group = 对照组
treatment group = 实验组
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by yujh »

PHPBB12345 wrote: May 27th, 2020, 4:25 am control group = 对照组
treatment group = 实验组
It seems that PHPBB12345 is interested in translating.
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

I forgot to announce that yesterday, I beat The World's Hardest Game (1)!!!
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Moosey »

JP21 wrote: May 28th, 2020, 8:54 am I forgot to announce that yesterday, I beat The World's Hardest Game (1)!!!
I challenge you to beat the world's easiest game

[Insert any hydra here]
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

Moosey wrote: May 28th, 2020, 9:29 am
JP21 wrote: May 28th, 2020, 8:54 am I forgot to announce that yesterday, I beat The World's Hardest Game (1)!!!
I challenge you to beat the world's easiest game

[Insert any hydra here]
Do you even know what game I'm playing?
A screenshot from one of the levels:
Attachments
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (25.54 KiB) Viewed 6743 times
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Moosey »

JP21 wrote: May 28th, 2020, 10:14 am
Moosey wrote: May 28th, 2020, 9:29 am
JP21 wrote: May 28th, 2020, 8:54 am I forgot to announce that yesterday, I beat The World's Hardest Game (1)!!!
I challenge you to beat the world's easiest game

[Insert any hydra here]
Do you even know what game I'm playing?
A screenshot from one of the levels:
Yes

And ngl that sounded kinda aggressive
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Random posts

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

JP21 wrote: May 28th, 2020, 10:14 am
Moosey wrote: May 28th, 2020, 9:29 am
JP21 wrote: May 28th, 2020, 8:54 am I forgot to announce that yesterday, I beat The World's Hardest Game (1)!!!
I challenge you to beat the world's easiest game

[Insert any hydra here]
Do you even know what game I'm playing?
A screenshot from one of the levels:
I tried that out too, but never finished it. Now try beating Nine Circles in Geometry Dash.
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

Moos​ey wrote: May 28th, 2020, 10:19 am
JP​21 wrote: May 28th, 2020, 10:14 am
Do you even know what game I'm playing?
A screenshot from one of the levels:
Yes
JP21... you underestimate how much Moosey knows about you and your search history...
jarring cyan
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: May 28th, 2020, 8:54 am I forgot to announce that yesterday, I beat The World's Hardest Game (1)!!!
Congratulations! I got stuck on level 2 actually, a few years ago, and I stayed away from it from then on.
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Random posts

Post by PkmnQ »

I played it once 6 years ago, never got past the first level, might try again
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

Well... It actually took around 3-5 hours to complete The World's Hardest Game (v1) and I did it without skipping any level and continuously playing it until I beat all 30 levels. It is a downloaded game because Flash will not be available soon (you know).
Attachments
WHGOriginal_mq46b.zip
it also needs an .swf file player
(690.42 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Random posts

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

JP21 wrote: May 29th, 2020, 12:46 pm Well... It actually took around 3-5 hours to complete The World's Hardest Game (v1) and I did it without skipping any level and continuously playing it until I beat all 30 levels. It is a downloaded game because Flash will not be available soon (you know).
Have you played Geometry Dash? I believe it's a much, much harder indie game.
JP21 wrote: May 29th, 2020, 12:46 pm It is a downloaded game because Flash will not be available soon (you know).
Be ready to press F on December 31st 2020 at 23:59:59...
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

gameoflifemaniac wrote: May 29th, 2020, 1:13 pm
JP21 wrote: May 29th, 2020, 12:46 pm Well... It actually took around 3-5 hours to complete The World's Hardest Game (v1) and I did it without skipping any level and continuously playing it until I beat all 30 levels. It is a downloaded game because Flash will not be available soon (you know).
Have you played Geometry Dash? I believe it's a much, much harder indie game.
A huge YES and I'm quite good there. I got through all past levels with 100% completion and 3 coins until the level Cycles. I could have played all but my phone got broken so I couldn't continue. I made a load tons of levels myself but most are not published yet. I don't remember other details so that's all it.
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

l̟̟̟̟̟̟̟̥̟̟̟̟̟l̟̟̟̟̟̟̟̥̟̟̟̟̟l̟̟̟̥̟̟̥̟̟̟̟̟̟l̟̥̟̥̥̟̥̥̥̟̟̟̟l̥̥̟̥̥̟̟̟̟̟̟̥̥l̥̥̟̥̥̟̟̟̟̟̟̥̥l̟̥̟̥̥̟̥̥̥̟̟̟̟l̟̟̟̥̟̟̥̟̟̟̟̟̟l̟̟̟̟̟̟̟̥̟̟̟̟̟l̟̟̟̟̟̟̟̥̟̟̟̟̟




foo
jarring cyan
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

Saka wrote: May 30th, 2020, 12:01 am l̟̟̟̟̟̟̟̥̟̟̟̟̟l̟̟̟̟̟̟̟̥̟̟̟̟̟l̟̟̟̥̟̟̥̟̟̟̟̟̟l̟̥̟̥̥̟̥̥̥̟̟̟̟l̥̥̟̥̥̟̟̟̟̟̟̥̥l̥̥̟̥̥̟̟̟̟̟̟̥̥l̟̥̟̥̥̟̥̥̥̟̟̟̟l̟̟̟̥̟̟̥̟̟̟̟̟̟l̟̟̟̟̟̟̟̥̟̟̟̟̟l̟̟̟̟̟̟̟̥̟̟̟̟̟




foo
BREAKING NEWS: Ancient CGoL research evidence found
Locked