Random posts

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by yujh »

Hunting wrote: April 19th, 2020, 7:39 am Limited computer usage again, I'm probably not going to finish the synth database soon. (I don't have Golly installed in my phone and even if I have it will certainly be deleted for "my good.") I will still edit LifeWiki and LeapWiki.
Aha your parents didn’t allow you to play gol?
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
wzkchem5
Posts: 127
Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars

Re: Random posts

Post by wzkchem5 »

yujh wrote: April 18th, 2020, 7:49 am
Hunting wrote: April 18th, 2020, 7:34 am
wzkchem5 wrote: April 18th, 2020, 4:56 am

Guess that means 放鸽子 (to break one's promise).
Yep.
User2360=Chinese confirmed.
Haha yes.
I'm mostly interested in the theoretic aspects of CA. About a year ago I found this forum through LifeWiki, but I did not register this forum until a few days ago, after I heard that John Conway passed away.
Nice to meet you all!
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by yujh »

wzkchem5 wrote: April 19th, 2020, 11:29 am
yujh wrote: April 18th, 2020, 7:49 am
Hunting wrote: April 18th, 2020, 7:34 am

Yep.
User2360=Chinese confirmed.
Haha yes.
I'm mostly interested in the theoretic aspects of CA. About a year ago I found this forum through LifeWiki, but I did not register this forum until a few days ago, after I heard that John Conway passed away.
Nice to meet you all!
Haha.
Warning:
I’m
Bad
At
English
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

wzkchem5 wrote: April 19th, 2020, 11:29 am
yujh wrote: April 18th, 2020, 7:49 am
Hunting wrote: April 18th, 2020, 7:34 am

Yep.
User2360=Chinese confirmed.
Haha yes.
I'm mostly interested in the theoretic aspects of CA. About a year ago I found this forum through LifeWiki, but I did not register this forum until a few days ago, after I heard that John Conway passed away.
Nice to meet you all!
<s>This forum is now full of Chinese. --JP21</s>

Advertisements: LeapLife.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

New signature!



asdfadsfadsfasdfasdf
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by yujh »

Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

Macbi wrote: February 2nd, 2018, 4:05 pmYep
Thanks for confirming! :D
jarring cyan
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by yujh »

Saka wrote: February 3rd, 2018, 6:34 am
Macbi wrote: February 2nd, 2018, 4:05 pmYep
Thanks for confirming! :D
Yep for what?
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

LifeWiki wrote:This settled a 2015 conjecture [4] by Gustavo Ramos Rehermann that the Caterpillar can be built in fewer than 386 gliders, assuming that it can be constructed at all (which is strongly believed to be the case).
Ha!
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Random posts

Post by PkmnQ »

One day my mom and I accidentally created a sauce pizza and it was amazing.

If you want to eat this pizza, you need to be okay with having sauce on your hands.

How to cook a sauce pizza:

Step 1: The crust
Doesn’t matter if it’s store bought or made by you, the crust just needs to exist.

Step 2: Add cheese
Whatever type of cheese you like, you can add it.

Step 3: Sauce
Add about 2-3 scoops more sauce than normal. When the pizza is baked, it should have sauce on the edge.
I told you, if you want to eat this pizza, you need to be okay with having sauce on your hands.

Step 4: Additional toppings
Add any toppings you like. We just went with classic pepperoni.
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

PkmnQ wrote: April 20th, 2020, 1:38 am One day my mom and I accidentally created a sauce pizza and it was amazing.

If you want to eat this pizza, you need to be okay with having sauce on your hands.

How to cook a sauce pizza:

Step 1: The crust
Doesn’t matter if it’s store bought or made by you, the crust just needs to exist.

Step 2: Add cheese
Whatever type of cheese you like, you can add it.

Step 3: Sauce
Add about 2-3 scoops more sauce than normal. When the pizza is baked, it should have sauce on the edge.
I told you, if you want to eat this pizza, you need to be okay with having sauce on your hands.

Step 4: Additional toppings
Add any toppings you like. We just went with classic pepperoni.
I like this.
How to make Topping Cupcake
Step 1: The cupcake
Existence the cupcake

Step 2: Topping
Make topping

Step 1: Ingredients
Get ingredients

Step 2: Make
Mix the ingredients and heat them. Just do as you like.

Step 3:
Make combined.

You are done.
jarring cyan
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

How to win OCA DOTY

Step 1: Win OCA DOTY.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

Code: Select all

x = 104, y = 55, rule = B3/S23
8bo18bo48bo18bo$7b3o16b3o46b3o16b3o$5b2ob3o14b3ob2o42b2ob3o14b3ob2o$6b
o2bob2o4b2o4b2obo2bo44bo2bob2o4b2o4b2obo2bo$3b2obo4bobob2o2b2obobo4bob
2o38b2obo4bobob2o2b2obobo4bob2o$3b2obobo2bobo8bobo2bobob2o38b2obobo2bo
bo8bobo2bobob2o$3bo8b3obo2bob3o8bo38bo8b3obo2bob3o8bo$2b2o7b2o10b2o7b
2o36b2o7b2o10b2o7b2o2$11b2o10b2o54b2o10b2o$13bo8bo58bo8bo$13b2o6b2o58b
2o6b2o$11b2obo6bob2o54b2obo6bob2o$9b2obob2o4b2obob2o50b2obob2o4b2obob
2o$8bo3bo10bo3bo48bo3bo10bo3bo$7b2obobob2o4b2obobob2o46b2obobob2o4b2ob
obob2o$6bobo2bobo8bobo2bobo44bobo2bobo8bobo2bobo$5b2o2bob3o8b3obo2b2o
42b2o2bob3o8b3obo2b2o$3b2obo22bob2o38b2obo22bob2o$4bo5b2o12b2o5bo40bo
5b2o12b2o5bo$b2obo4bo16bo4bob2o34b2obo4bo16bo4bob2o$b2ob2ob2obob2o8b2o
bob2ob2ob2o34b2ob2ob2obob2o8b2obob2ob2ob2o$b3obobo2bobo10bobo2bobob3o
34b3obobo2bobo10bobo2bobob3o$2o3bobo2bobob2o4b2obobo2bobo3b2o32b2o3bob
o2bobob2o4b2obobo2bobo3b2o$5bo4bobob2o4b2obobo4bo42bo4bobob2o4b2obobo
4bo$4bob3o3bobobo2bobobo3b3obo40bob3o3bobobo2bobobo3b3obo$4bobob2o6bo
2bo6b2obobo40bobob2o6bo2bo6b2obobo$6bob2o5bo4bo5b2obo44bob2o5bo4bo5b2o
bo2$17b2o66b2o$17b2o66b2o2$17b2o66b2o$17b2o66b2o2$17b2o66b2o$17b2o66b
2o2$17b2o66b2o$17b2o66b2o2$17b2o66b2o$17b2o66b2o10b2o$97bobo$17b2o66b
2o10bo$17b2o66b2o2$17b2o66b2o$17b2o66b2o2$17b2o66b2o$17b2o66b2o2$17b2o
66b2o$17b2o66b2o!
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by yujh »

Hunting wrote: April 20th, 2020, 3:47 am How to win OCA DOTY

Step 1: Win OCA DOTY.
Step 1:
Win.
Step two:
Make OCA DOTY.
Step 3:
Win OCA DOTY.
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

Sharing some bizarre dreams I've had. I've shared them on Discord but might as well put em in one place because wighnawt.
Saka wrote:I dreamt about a kind-of explosive 2-state NT CA that had a bunch of huge natural ships and I was about to destroy the Earth with it by running it in real life.
The only things I remember about the ruleString was that it had B3-something and S678
And S2-a I think
[...]
The rule had diagonals and orthogonals.
Random soups resulted in solid blobs that would sometimes spawn "arms" that split and would become their own blob or evolve into one of the huge ships.
Saka wrote:One of the best things I heard in my dreams:
"I got my best smells from miscellaneous" - Random woman advising on what kind of scent pill to use
Saka wrote:Label on a trash can: "QUIZZACIOUS ATM"
Saka wrote: I once dreamt that I dreamed that I dreamt that I dreamed that I slept
Like, seriously
Weirdest dream ever
Well actually no
Not weirdest ever
Not sure what dream I had was the weirdest
One time I was half asleep and then I dreamt I drowned while scuba diving and I actually couldnt breathe in real life
Also this one where I was in class and suddenly my back folded 180° downward and I was just staring at the wall
Folded through the chair that is.
My back passed through the chair
Saka wrote:Last night I had a dream where I had a tablet called an Elephone and whenever I said "I'll try using my Elephone" all of my friends would suddenly say "Saka has an Elephone!"
Saka wrote:There was this one dream where I was walking through a museum corridor thing and the "displays" were fat people
And when I got to the end I woke up
I had a dream inside a dream inside a dream
wakes up oh god what a weird dream wakes up wait that was a dream? wakes up holy hecc is this reality lemme check (slaps wall) wakes up wait what IS THIS REALITY (slaps self) ok it is
Saka wrote:Last night in my dream one of my friends shouted "JEGUS" in the middle of a British-style town
Saka wrote:I dreamt wikipedia was going to be wiped from the internet in 38 hours because of law issues and it was really sad ;_;
I realized I was dreaming and tried to change the fate of wikipedia in my dream but I couldn't.
I still remember a bit of the farewell note they left on their front page
Wikipedia is going do be permanently down because of law issues in 38 hours.

To all our contributors, THANK YOU for all the EFFORT you have POURED into Wikipedia. Thank you for HELPING us in educating the world. But ubfortunately, all that time, alk that effort, will be poured out.

It has been a great time helping the world. We will all sincerely and deeply miss Wikipedia.

To all the people who protested against Wikipedia's removal; thank you, but unfortunately it is of no use to keep protesting. The government has made their decision.

Enjoy the last of Wikipedia while it lasts.
Sincerely,
The Wikipedia Team
Saka wrote:Update v1.25.2 | 15 March 2031
Changes:
>Levers are now ternary!
>Bugfixes
Saka wrote:My dream just now:
How do you spell colon and rectum?
Saka wrote:Conversation from a dream I just had:
Alien 1: "I'm so exhausted, I need death"
Alien 2: "I too need death"
(Both sigh)
Saka wrote:I had a dream where there were spiny armored snakeworms everywhere and the armor was actually a biosuit thing and it was really horrifying
Saka wrote:In my dream last night I was at a 4-way intersection in some european town and it (the intersection) was called "La Croix Grandeur".
Saka wrote:I dreamt I found 4 ships in 2 hex rules. 3 in the first, 1 in the second
Rulestring for the second (according to my dream) was B7/S7o
Saka wrote:From a dream I had last night:
There are blue containers with 1 million dollars inside each of them, and they are hidden throughout the world.
I only remember a few locations from the dream:
-Northern Namibia
-Central Ethiopia
-Somewhere on the tip of Florida under a house with 2 large sunflowers.
-A small town in Southwest Australia called "North Peak" or "North Hill" or "South Hill" or smth with a pine tree in the middle of the town.
Saka wrote:My dream last night was like 2 separate dreams into 1.
First one:
I had some sort of sickness and the medicine was coming in the mail but it would take days, so while waiting there's a videogame that acts as a temporary cure. The videogame was narrated by penn and teller and each level was like a completely different game. I only remember the 3rd and 5th:
The third was a simple dark maze, it was creepy with creepy music but after it was done penn explained that nothings going to scare you, it's just spooky.
5th was basically minecraft.

The cure arrived and it was a statue of a seagull with liquid at it's feet and I had to drink the liquid.
Second:
I was reading the diary of some Polish woman that just gave birth, but there was nothing in it until like the 10th page but then it was instead the really bizzare life of some Polish dude.
Saka wrote:I had a dream last night where we were in a room with the new president and then the other candidate that lost busted through the wall and he was an 8 foot-ish tall giant and then we fought him with really cool weapons but then I discovered his weakness because he was actually a lizard alien and his reproductive organs are on the back of his head and he had a tumor in the area human reproductive organs are and I punched the tumor and he was in a lot of pain so thats how we defeated him.
This is a new one I have not shared. It occurred about two nights ago if I am not mistaken. I have had many more bizarre dreams but I forgot them as I do not keep a dream journal.
Saka wrote:Dream from a couple nights ago:
it was split into two distinct parts.
Part 1:
Me and my family were on the hunt for a vault of cash supposedly guarded by a monster. We arrived in a sort of entrance that went down. It was just stairs. The inside was built to a sort of rustic-style, in color, decor, etc. My parents went down first and my little brother and I stopped in the middle a bit because I found some plants. We then continued. We kept going down, and we eventually reached the exit. Outside was flat ground surrounded by mountains. Right in front of the exit we saw a shack (my parents disappeared but because I was dreaming I didn't realize). I opened the shack, perhaps with a crowbar (I forgot this detail). Inside was the cash. I don't know how I knew it was the cash, it was wrapped in shiny purple foil, something you'd use for wrapping a birthday present. Then the monster burst through the wall. It was like a poorly-rendered 3D mammoth with a human face. The tusks were parallel to the ground and were just floating (again, like a poorly-rendered 3D model). All the monster did was say "Haaa!" It didn't move or chase us or anything. I started grabbing the wrapped cash, but it felt really heavy for some reason. Eventually we got all of the cash and put it in a wheelbarrow, carried by my parents.

Part 2:
I was biking to a house of someone I know from school. In this dream their house was near by my house, on the same street. I biked there and was received. I greeted the someone and their parents as usual. Their house had a blue wooden door and the interior was also blue. I suspect my mind based this off my grandma's house. Anyway, I suddenly received a phone call, apparently from an old friend. I answered, but in the background there was loud music playing. I forgot the lyrics but they translate to "I miss you" repeated over and over again, and I yelled (originally in Indonesian) "Wait hold on there's loud music." (Original: "Tunggu bentar ada lagu suaranya keras banget.") I then walked down the street to escape the noise. The caller then asked (Originally in Indonesian, I'm not sure how to properly translate...) "Is the noise done?" (Original: "Kekacauannya sudah?" Lit. "The chaos is done?") I forgot what we talked about but it was pretty short. Then I went back into my friend's house (the one with blue interior) and I had lunch with them. I then asked "Where do I put this?" (Original: "Ini taruh di mana?") while holding the plate I ate with. They then pointed to where the kitchen was, which was apparently behind some curtains. I went in and then put my plate in the sink. Some more things happen but I forgot.
jarring cyan
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

tl;dr (nvm XD

Most of my recent dreams in a nutshell:

PlutoniumSearch worked.
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Moosey »

I love how hydra making in WWEJ3 is a hopeless endeavor

Code: Select all

x = 52, y = 14, rule = WWEJ3
51D$D49.D$D.CBFCBLCBFCBFCBFCBH13CBECBECBECBECBE2C.D$D.C45.B.D$D.2CKBC
EBCGBCFBCHBCFBCFBCFBCEBCEBCHBCFBCHB2C.2D.E.D$D42.6C.D$42D.C.2D.C.D$
41.5D2.C.D$45.D2.C2.D$45.D.3C.D$45.D.C.C.D$45.D2.C2.D$46.D.C.D$48.C!
Whoa

Code: Select all

#C reminds of a goucherloop at first
x = 52, y = 14, rule = WWEJ3
51D$D49.D$D.CBFCBLCBFCBFCBFCBH13CBECBECBECBECBE2C.D$D.C45.B.D$D.2CKBC
EBCGBCFBCHBCFBCFBCFBCEBCEBCHBCFBCHB2C4.E.D$D42.6C.D$42D.C.2D.C.D$41.
5D2.C.D$45.D2.C2.D$45.D.3C.D$45.D.C.C.D$45.D2.C2.D$46.D.C.D$48.C!
eh

Code: Select all

x = 52, y = 14, rule = WWEJ3
51D$D49.D$D.CBFCBLCBFCBFCBFCBH13CBECBECBECBECBE2C.D$D.C45.B.D$D.2CKBC
EBCGBCFBCHBCFBCFBCFBCEBCEBCHBCFBCHB2C2.D.E.D$D42.6C.D$42D.C.2D.C.D$
41.5D2.C.D$45.D2.C2.D$45.D.3C.D$45.D.C.C.D$45.D2.C2.D$46.D.C.D$48.C!
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Moosey »

This is my 3210th post
3 2 1 0
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by yujh »

Moosey wrote: April 20th, 2020, 11:30 am This is my 3210th post
3 2 1 0
Congratulations!
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

Hunting wrote:April 21st, 2020, 12:57 am I have a p4 LeapLife billard table based on this. But I'm not too good at still lives. So I came here looking for help.

Please. Red cells must be OFF. (Moosey: That's extremely rude)

Code: Select all

x = 9, y = 9, rule = B2n3_S23-qHistory
4DAD$2D2ADADAD$DA2DA2DAD$D2ADAD2AD$DA2DA2DAD$DADADADAD$DADADADA$.DAD
2AD$.DA3D!
I believe you have LeapLifeHistory right? If not, yellow cells must be OFF, you must not remove cells:

Code: Select all

x = 9, y = 9, rule = 23-q/2n3/3
4BAB$2B2ABABAB$BA2BA2BAB$B2ABAB2AB$BA2BA2BAB$BABABABAB$BABABABA$.BAB
2AB$.BA3B!
EDIT: Also these:

Code: Select all

x = 238, y = 12, rule = 23-q/2n3/3
170.2A4B13.5B3A13.3B19.3B$170.3B2AB13.2B2A4B13.B2AB17.B4A$2.A2BA2B15.
A2BA2B17.A2BA2B20.A2B2A13.A2B2A2BA12.A2B2A2BA13.A2B3A13.3B3A14.B2AB2A
13.BA2B2A2B12.BABABAB13.BABA4B$.BABABAB14.BABABAB16.BABABAB19.BABA2BA
B10.BABA2BA2B11.BABA2BA2B11.BAB2A3B11.2B3A3B13.BABA4B12.B2ABABAB12.BA
3BA3B11.BA2B4AB$.BA2BABA14.BA2BABAB15.BA2BABA19.BA2BABAB10.BA2BAB2AB
11.BA2BAB2AB11.BA2BABAB11.BA2BABAB13.BA2B4A12.BA2BABABA11.BABA2B2AB
11.B2ABA2BAB$.B2ABABA14.B2ABABAB15.B2ABABABA16.AB2ABAB2A10.B2ABABA2B
11.B2ABABA2B11.B2ABAB2A11.B2ABAB2A13.B2ABA3BA11.BABABA2BAB10.BAB2ABAB
AB10.BA2BA2BAB$ABA2BABA13.ABA2BAB2A14.ABA2BABABA16.ABA2BA3B10.BA2BA2B
AB11.BA2BA3BA11.BA2BA3B11.BA2BA3B13.BA2BAB2AB12.ABA4BAB10.BABA2BABAB
10.BABA4BA$2BABABAB13.2BABABA2B14.2BABABA3B16.2BABABABA10.BABAB2ABA
11.BABAB3AB11.BABAB3A11.BABAB3AB12.BABABA2BA12.2B2A2B2AB10.BABABAB2AB
11.ABABA3B$BA2BABAB13.BA2BABABA14.BA2BABAB2A16.B2ABABABA11.ABA4BA12.A
BA5B12.ABA3BA12.ABA3BAB13.ABA2BABA12.BA2BA3B12.B2ABA3B12.B2AB4A$B2ABA
BAB13.B2ABAB2AB14.B2ABAB2A2B16.2BAB2ABAB11.BAB4A13.BAB2A3B12.A2B2A15.
BAB2A2B14.B4AB13.B2ABAB2A12.3BA2B2A12.3BA3B$2BAB2AB14.2BAB2A3B14.2BAB
2A3BA20.3BAB11.BABA2B14.BABA3B55.4B$4.3B18.3B2A18.3B2A!
If you managed to solve these (And a bunch of others I come up as well) I will give you the program I used to generate these. It's specifically designed for LeapLife. It works on Windows as well.

I'm sorry for playing bad jokes on you... really. Forgive me.
Well, after all of those jokes and badness, why would I even bother.
Fine, I will do it. Wait a second, why are they just partial still lives.
You better not make my completions your discoveries because I think you're just using me so you can insert your rotor part to my own stators!
I actually don't even know if I should keep the neighborhood of your "stator partials" to a minimum, or not.
Here it is!

Code: Select all

x = 14, y = 15, rule = B2n3/S23-q
5b2o$b2o3bo$bo2bo$3b3o4b2o$7bo2bobo$5b2obobobo$4bo2bo2bob2o$4b2obob2o$
b2obo2bo2bo$2bobobobobob2o$2bobobobobobo$obo2bob2obobo$2obobo5bo$3bobo
$3b2o!
Sorry that I had to do one but I don't trust you so... Wait, here is the same but with more neighboring cells around your partials:

Code: Select all

x = 15, y = 12, rule = B2n3/S23-q
8bo$7bobo$7bo2bo$5b2obobo2bo$4bo2bo2bobobo$bo2b2obob2obobo$obobo2bo2bo
b2o$obobobobobo$b2obobobobo$3bobob2ob2o$3bobo$4b2o!
That's it for now.
Did I forget to mention, that I'm using my phone, not my computer (yet) and that I don't even want your boring little program anyways. (Because I wouldn't even use it)
Edit: Here is my best at stabilizing it with literally non of my cells touching your "partial":

Code: Select all

x = 15, y = 18, rule = B2n3/S23-q
3b2o$3bo2b2o$4b3o$8bo$2o4b2obobob2o$obo2bo2bo2bobo$2bo2b2obob2obo$2b2o
bo2bo2bob2o$5bobobobo$5bobobobo$b2o3bob2o$bo2bobo4bo2bo$3b2o3b2ob4o$4b
o4bo$4bob3o2b2o$5b2o5bo$11bo$11b2o!
Please don't trap me by telling me to do more! (Respect Human Rights)
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by yujh »

Code: Select all

 x=0,y=0,rule=B2k3aeiq4cjqtz5ck6ck7c8/S2-in3-akn4-ckrt5-ekqy6a78
2o$bo$obo$bo$b3o$3b3o$5b3o$6bobo$8bo$7b2obo$9b2o$8b2o!
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

Hunting wrote:April 21st, 2020, 3:42 am Stop yer rudeness please, I hate you behaving like that.
Stop yer rudeness please, I hate you behaving like that.
Stop yer rudeness please, I hate you behaving like that.
Stop yer rudeness please, I hate you behaving like that.
Stop yer rudeness please, I hate you behaving like that.
Stop yer rudeness please, I hate you behaving like that.
Stop yer rudeness please, I hate you behaving like that.
Stop yer rudeness please, I hate you behaving like that.
Stop yer rudeness please, I hate you behaving like that.
Have you ever counted how many of my posts are rude to you? (Yes, how many times I've been rude to you) (Hint: You did it more than twice the amount of the rudeness I did)
Also, I never got a single warning yet while you did.

If this post confuses you or if this post is misunderstandable to you, please do not say that this is rude or better yet, don't respond with any replies on this post.
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

[it be]
@EXCLUDE = %INPUT();
jarring cyan
User avatar
wzkchem5
Posts: 127
Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars

Re: Random posts

Post by wzkchem5 »

Hunting wrote: April 20th, 2020, 9:27 am tl;dr (nvm XD

Most of my recent dreams in a nutshell:

PlutoniumSearch worked.
One of the most interesting dreams I have ever had:
One day, a man learned that he will die exactly after 30 years. Curious about his cause of death, he reached for a time machine and jumped 30 years into the future, in an attempt to see himself dying. And the time machine crashed upon arrival, which killed him.
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Moosey »

surreal crossover:

Code: Select all

x = 14, y = 11, rule = TuringTumble
pI$T11.A$HA$HE10.H$H10.JHJ$H3.A7.H$H3.D.pI5.H$H4.DT6H$6HDA4.J$4.J.JE$
6.D.C!
Useful if both signals hit there at once ig but
sensible crossover:

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 7, rule = TuringTumble
.A.A3$D2.C$.DC$.CD$C2.D!
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Locked