Random posts

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

PkmnQ wrote: April 4th, 2020, 11:12 am Just recently I had a dream where I was doing a project about water. I sounded like I was 5 years old, but there is no sound in any of my dreams.

One of the things I had to do was flood a town. And we did that with a giant barrel of water down a hill. Minus the barrel. Yes, a giant sphere of water was rolling down a hill.

At the end, I had to get into a car partially surrounded by ice. The ice was spiky. I did that by just walking through the ice, and the door, and I was on the passengers seat. Then I woke up.
I had many dreams in the past (11 year old) and some are adventurous, realistic, deadly, weird... But now, never had a dream for too many months.
That's like my own randomistical dream. Don't worry, I read your entire story. Most people hate it when nobody cares but I do.
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Random posts

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

hmm
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

gameoflifemaniac wrote: April 4th, 2020, 12:52 pmhmm
hmmmmmm...........
wow owowowowo wait that's illegal
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by yujh »

JP21 wrote: April 4th, 2020, 1:02 pm
gameoflifemaniac wrote: April 4th, 2020, 12:52 pmhmm
hmmmmmm...........
wow owowowowo wait that's illegal
Hmm...?
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: April 4th, 2020, 1:02 pm
gameoflifemaniac wrote: April 4th, 2020, 12:52 pmhmm
hmmmmmm...........
homosexual wait that's illegal
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

Gayting wrote: April 4th, 2020, 11:56 pm
JP21 wrote: April 4th, 2020, 1:02 pm
gameoflifemaniac wrote: April 4th, 2020, 12:52 pmhmm
hmmmmmm...........
OwO wait that's illegal
I'm weird
Your parents are correct, you are beginning to be a gay. Even without MLP.
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Random posts

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

wawait he likes my little pony?




Also, sexuality isn't influenced by the enviroment so saying he's beginning to be gay is just wrong because you're either straight or gay from your birth.
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

gameoflifemaniac wrote: April 5th, 2020, 5:44 am wawait he likes my little pony?




Also, sexuality isn't influenced by the enviroment so saying he's beginning to be gay is just wrong because you're either straight or gay from your birth.
Yes he even privately message me that his parents found out about mlp and banned him from it for good. An example I only saw today:
Hunting wrote: May 5th, 2019, 7:05 am It's a phoneix rule.
It's well-known.
It has several small spaceship which moves at the same speed.
It's the type of rule that Discord likes but Twilight Sparkle hates.
What is it?
Edit: His parents thought that he will become gay (according to his private message a month ago)
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Random posts

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 6:02 am
gameoflifemaniac wrote: April 5th, 2020, 5:44 am wawait he likes my little pony?




Also, sexuality isn't influenced by the enviroment so saying he's beginning to be gay is just wrong because you're either straight or gay from your birth.
Yes he even privately message me that his parents found out about mlp and banned him from it for good. An example I only saw today:
Hunting wrote: May 5th, 2019, 7:05 am It's a phoneix rule.
It's well-known.
It has several small spaceship which moves at the same speed.
It's the type of rule that Discord likes but Twilight Sparkle hates.
What is it?
Everyone can watch what he wants in my opinion.
Also, Hunting, a MLP song very popular in the Geometry Dash community.
https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/437224
Also, do you Hunting and JP21 know each other personally?
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

gameoflifemaniac wrote: April 5th, 2020, 6:03 am
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 6:02 am
gameoflifemaniac wrote: April 5th, 2020, 5:44 am wawait he likes my little pony?




Also, sexuality isn't influenced by the enviroment so saying he's beginning to be gay is just wrong because you're either straight or gay from your birth.
Yes he even privately message me that his parents found out about mlp and banned him from it for good. An example I only saw today:
Hunting wrote: May 5th, 2019, 7:05 am It's a phoneix rule.
It's well-known.
It has several small spaceship which moves at the same speed.
It's the type of rule that Discord likes but Twilight Sparkle hates.
What is it?
Everyone can watch what he wants in my opinion.
He didn't even watch 3/8 of the episodes of My Little Pony yet while I watched ALL! I never shared it to anyone (except in this forum) while Hunting showed it to his classmates! After the season end, I never went down and I'm free of watching it. (I never reimagined it ever after). Hunting makes a lots of reference about it, all throughout some of his new and old posts.
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

gameoflifemaniac wrote: April 5th, 2020, 6:03 am Also, Hunting, a MLP song very popular in the Geometry Dash community.
https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/437224
Also, do you Hunting and JP21 know each other personally?
WTF!!!!!!!! (Swearing in my head)
Not really just becoming "friends". (Not 100% literally but lower than 100%)
Not real life too.
I only learned about MLP because of my younger brother.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

Well. Apparently, too much happens in this thread while I'm away.
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Random posts

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 6:10 amI watched ALL!
Oh jeez
A friend of mine (a boy) used to watch MLP and he even dressed up as Rainbow Dash in school on pajama day. Now he doesn't even go to our school because his parents got a divorce. Now he lives in Wroclaw and I sometimes see him when he visits our village.

Hunting, this is an MLP song very popular in the Geometry Dash community.
https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/437224
Last edited by gameoflifemaniac on August 9th, 2020, 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

gameoflifemaniac wrote: April 5th, 2020, 6:35 am
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 6:10 amI watched ALL!
Oh jeez
A friend of mine (a boy) used to watch MLP and he even dressed up as Rainbow Dash in school on a day when everyone had to dress up as some character from cartoons and stuff. Now he doesn't even go to our school because his parents got a divorce. Now he lives in Wroclaw and I sometimes see him when he visits our village.

Hunting, don't you dare listen.
https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/437224
While me, I'm anti-social because I am on one of the worst community (poor, unorganized, very dirty jokes from kids, very bad jokes from kids, kids bullying each other type of community) I stay almost at my home and 100% stay at my family compound (a group of house encased in a type of barrier with a gate with only a big family in it and a few visitors) I don't go out at all, never revealed my like of MLP to anyone else... I'm very happy for that and also, my family is not as poor (wealthy) as anybody else in the neighborhood. I'm actually the one who decided to stay in this province because there is nothing at the other place far away although now (4 years after being here) I regret being here because of the community around. Because I'm not a social person for 3 years, the lock down literally never affected my way of real life. I wish I didn't live here and maybe even escape this poor country.

Hunting keeps on referencing with homo or something sexual while I don't... He is also 2 years younger than me.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 4:32 am
I_like_MLP._I'm_not_gay._MLP_will_live_on_forever wrote: April 4th, 2020, 11:56 pm
JP21 wrote: April 4th, 2020, 1:02 pm

hmmmmmm...........
OwO wait that's illegal
I didn't say anything here.
Your parents are correct, you are beginning to be a gay. Even without MLP.
Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium you.
gameoflifemaniac wrote: April 5th, 2020, 5:44 am Also, sexuality isn't influenced by the enviroment so saying he's beginning to be gay is just wrong because you're either straight or gay from your birth.
I don't agree with that.
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 6:02 am (according to his private message a month ago)
泄露隐私者,虽远必诛。
gameoflifemaniac wrote: April 5th, 2020, 6:03 am Everyone can watch what he wants in my opinion.
I agree with that.
gameoflifemaniac wrote: April 5th, 2020, 6:03 amAlso, Hunting, a MLP song very popular in the Geometry Dash community.
https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/437224
<s>Geometry Rainbow Dash.</s>
gameoflifemaniac wrote: April 5th, 2020, 6:03 amAlso, do you Hunting and JP21 know each other personally?
Obviously not, otherwise [DELETED].
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 6:10 am He didn't even watch 3/8 of the episodes of My Little Pony yet while I watched ALL!
I can't, Jamesssssssssssssssssss!

Just like I can't make good rules!
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 6:10 amI never shared it to anyone (except in this forum) while Hunting showed it to his classmates!
Obviously wrong! Totally wrong, extremely wrong, ridiculously wrong, suspiciously wrong!! I never did, because I'm not a social person, becuase there's no people I can believe, there's no people I can rely on. Except, maybe this forum?
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 6:10 amAfter the season end, I never went down and I'm free of watching it. (I never reimagined it ever after). Hunting makes a lots of reference about it, all throughout some of his new and old posts.
You are mad. You are having a... how do you spell that word - oh, yep, "mental" breakdown.

Last and the least. Are you competing?
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 6:12 am I only learned about MLP because of my younger brother.
I only learned about LGBT because of JP21. Happy now?
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 7:25 am Hunting keeps on referencing with homo or something sexual while I don't... He is also 2 years younger than me.
Well, you did that first.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 7:25 am
gameoflifemaniac wrote: April 5th, 2020, 6:35 am
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 6:10 amI watched ALL!
Oh jeez
A friend of mine (a boy) used to watch MLP and he even dressed up as Rainbow Dash in school on a day when everyone had to dress up as some character from cartoons and stuff. Now he doesn't even go to our school because his parents got a divorce. Now he lives in Wroclaw and I sometimes see him when he visits our village.

JP21, don't you dare modifying other user's sentences.
https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/437224
While me, I'm anti-social because I am on one of the worst community (poor, unorganized, very dirty jokes from kids, very bad jokes from kids, kids bullying each other type of community) I stay almost at my home and 100% stay at my family compound (a group of house encased in a type of barrier with a gate with only a big family in it and a few visitors) I don't go out at all, never revealed my like of MLP to anyone else... I'm very happy for that and also, my family is not as poor (wealthy) as anybody else in the neighborhood. I'm actually the one who decided to stay in this province because there is nothing at the other place far away although now (4 years after being here) I regret being here because of the community around. Because I'm not a social person for 3 years, the lock down literally never affected my way of real life. I wish I didn't live here and maybe even escape this poor country.
It will be worse when you have to put the barrier between you and your family.
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Random posts

Post by PkmnQ »

Hmm seems like I need to
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

I suppose, "young" boys on this forum like JP21, GoLmaniac, PkmnQ and me have something in common.

Me and my classmates and other "friends" in real life don't have anything in common.
Last edited by Hunting on April 5th, 2020, 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

PkmnQ wrote: April 5th, 2020, 7:37 am Hmm seems like I need to
6 more posts after this and we get to a new page :)
jarring cyan
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

Saka wrote: April 5th, 2020, 7:41 am
PkmnQ wrote: April 5th, 2020, 7:37 am Hmm seems like I need to
6 more posts after this and we get to a new page :)
Whoops. 6 is a lot.
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Moosey »

PkmnQ wrote: April 4th, 2020, 11:12 am Just recently I had a dream where I was doing a project about water. I sounded like I was 5 years old, but there is no sound in any of my dreams.

One of the things I had to do was flood a town. And we did that with a giant barrel of water down a hill. Minus the barrel. Yes, a giant sphere of water was rolling down a hill.

At the end, I had to get into a car partially surrounded by ice. The ice was spiky. I did that by just walking through the ice, and the door, and I was on the passengers seat. Then I woke up.
And the weirdest dream of the year award goes to pkmnQ
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Moosey »

3 more posts 'till a new page
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

Moosey wrote: April 5th, 2020, 7:51 am
PkmnQ wrote: April 4th, 2020, 11:12 am Just recently I had a dream where I was doing a project about water. I sounded like I was 5 years old, but there is no sound in any of my dreams.

One of the things I had to do was flood a town. And we did that with a giant barrel of water down a hill. Minus the barrel. Yes, a giant sphere of water was rolling down a hill.

At the end, I had to get into a car partially surrounded by ice. The ice was spiky. I did that by just walking through the ice, and the door, and I was on the passengers seat. Then I woke up.
And the weirdest dream of the year award goes to pkmnQ
Speaking of dreams, that's probably not. I personally thinks the "me with JP21" dream is the wiredest dream.
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Testing

Post by Moosey »

    • Image
[/code]
Well
It's not Aidan mode
But at least it ignores half the tags

(Next post will be on a new page)
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Locked