Random posts
Re: Random posts
[object Object]
Re: Random posts
Five-point-eight.yujh wrote: April 1st, 2020, 1:55 amJust want to say hello.Hunting wrote: March 31st, 2020, 10:35 pmThat's a good rectifier! LeapLife is getting better and better! jkJP21 wrote: March 31st, 2020, 10:33 pm
You are the frustrater trying to frustrate me... LOL but actually, I've been spying........ I don't even feel bad at all![]()
Code: Select all
x = 15, y = 15, rule = B2n3/S23-q bo$2bo$3o5b2o$8b2o$13b2o$13b2o2$4bo$3bobo$3b2o4$7b2o$7b2o!
What is FPE?
- yujh
- Posts: 3154
- Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
- Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
Well, OK...
I have nothing to say about that...
Rule modifier
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
Re: Random posts
[object Object]
- yujh
- Posts: 3154
- Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
- Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
What is that?
Rule modifier
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
Re: Random posts
[object Object]
- yujh
- Posts: 3154
- Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
- Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
???
Rule modifier
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
Re: Random posts
{'name':'PkmnQ','post':'JavaScript is doing weird things'}
Re: Random posts
Code: Select all
User: PkmnQ
ID: 2016
Post: [object Object]
Scanning for virus...
12%
35%
67%
70%
Testing for Harmful codes
88%
99%
100%
Harmful codes: Positive
Virus detected!
Severity: High
Strength: High
Can manipulate programs: Positive
System Destruction Chance: 71%- yujh
- Posts: 3154
- Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
- Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
JP21 wrote: April 1st, 2020, 10:31 amWow, my program resulted in almost crashing and lagging to get the results... (7 hours straight)Code: Select all
User: PkmnQ ID: 2016 Post: [object Object] Scanning for virus... 12% 35% 67% 70% Testing for Harmful codes 88% 99% 100% Harmful codes: Positive Virus detected! Severity: High Strength: High Can manipulate programs: Positive System Destruction Chance: 71%
Code: Select all
User:JP21
ID:2238
Post: /*[quote=PkmnQ post_id=93000 time=1585734648 user_id=2016][object Object][/quote]
[code]User: PkmnQ
ID: 2016
Post: [object Object]
Scanning for virus...
12%
35%
67%
70%
Testing for Harmful codes
88%
99%
100%
Harmful codes: Positive
Virus detected!
Severity: High
Strength: High
Can manipulate programs: Positive
System Destruction Chance: 71%
Wow, my program resulted in almost crashing and lagging to get the results... (7 hours straight)*/
Scanning for virus...
1%
Virus found.[Scaning for virus.jpg]
4%
Virus found.[12%35%.dox]
13%
virus found.[Harmful codes.exe]
34%
virus found.[88%.exe]
56%
virus found.[Harmful codes[{%$}[]]*%20.exe]
67%
virus found.[System Destruction Chance: 71%.dll]
87%
virus found.[crashing and lagging.rle]
100%
virus scan completed.
Harmful codes: Positive
Virus detected!
Severity: High
Strength: High
Can manipulate programs: Positive
System Destruction Chance: 96%Rule modifier
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
- yujh
- Posts: 3154
- Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
- Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
Is there further study into the snake thing?
Rule modifier
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
Re: Random posts
do u not fucing javascripJP21 wrote: April 1st, 2020, 10:31 amWow, my program resulted in almost crashing and lagging to get the results... (7 hours straight)Code: Select all
User: PkmnQ ID: 2016 Post: [object Object] Scanning for virus... 12% 35% 67% 70% Testing for Harmful codes 88% 99% 100% Harmful codes: Positive Virus detected! Severity: High Strength: High Can manipulate programs: Positive System Destruction Chance: 71%
Re: Random posts
Yes I do. 2 years ago, I learned how to insert colors into the html blank page something like (80FFFF)PkmnQ wrote: April 1st, 2020, 10:28 pmDo you not fucking javascript?JP21 wrote: April 1st, 2020, 10:31 amWow, my program resulted in almost crashing and lagging to get the results... (7 hours straight)Code: Select all
User: PkmnQ ID: 2016 Post: [object Object] Scanning for virus... 12% 35% 67% 70% Testing for Harmful codes 88% 99% 100% Harmful codes: Positive Virus detected! Severity: High Strength: High Can manipulate programs: Positive System Destruction Chance: 71%
- yujh
- Posts: 3154
- Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
- Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
Javascript is JavaScript itself!!!!!
Rule modifier
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
Re: Random posts
In the new Minecraft update infinity, load up a world. do /warp ant and find something. It's Langton's Ant... Really.
A guy aiming to understand everything.
Code: Select all
x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!- yujh
- Posts: 3154
- Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
- Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
What?JP21 wrote: April 2nd, 2020, 3:49 am In the new Minecraft update infinity, load up a world. do /warp ant and find something. It's Langton's Ant... Really.
Minecraft has puffers?(LA has puffers. See golly’s collection)
Rule modifier
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
- yujh
- Posts: 3154
- Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
- Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
What is CPTCHA?(for wiki)
I tried John Conway,John Conway,John conway, john conway, john Conway, John Horton Conway, John H Conway and they didn’t work at all!(What’s wrong with my head?)
I tried John Conway,John Conway,John conway, john conway, john Conway, John Horton Conway, John H Conway and they didn’t work at all!(What’s wrong with my head?)
Rule modifier
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
Re: Random posts
Wow, the speed of making a synthesis is speeding up ever since! Great then........Kazyan wrote: April 2nd, 2020, 9:25 am Got it! After further developments, Goldtiger cracked the tricky cells, and the final step is complete. Now to put the constellation together.
Code: Select all
x = 79, y = 79, rule = B3/S23 41bo$40bo$40b3o$60bo$60bobo$49bo10b2o$49bobo$49b2o6$36bo$36bobo5bo$36b 2o5bo$16bo26b3o28bo$17b2o54bo$16b2o30bo24b3o$27bo19bo$25b2o20b3o$26b2o $6bo14bo$7bo11bobo$5b3o12b2o$38b2o$37bobo$2bobo31bobo3b2o28bo$3b2o30bo bo4b2o5bobo19bo$3bo13b2o15bobo12b2o7bo12b3o$10bo5bo2bo13bobo14bo7bobo$ 8bobo5bo2bo12bobo23b2o$9b2o6b2o7bo4bobo$22b2obobo2bobo29bo$23bobo2bo2b o4b3o23bobo$23bo2b2o22b2o10b2o$24b2o6bo17b2o24bo$3o23b2o3bobo5b2o35bob o$2bo18b2o3bo4bo2bo3bo2bo34b2o$bo8b3o9bo4b3obo3bo3bobo10b2o$12bo9bobo 5bo5bo3bo3bo6bobo10bo$11bo7bo3b2o4bo7bo6bo5bobo10bo$18bobo7bo3b2o4bo5b o4bobo11b3o$19bobo5bo3bo2bo4bo8bobo$20bo5bo5b2obo4bo6bobo$25bo8bobo4bo 4bobo$24bo5bo3bobo5bo2bobo$23bo5bobo3bo3b3o2bobo$22bo6bo2bo5bo6bo$21bo 8b2o5bobo$3b3o14bo15bo2bo4bo$5bo14b2o13bo3bobobobo11bobo$4bo5b3o21bo5b 2obo2bo10b2o$12bo20bo8bob2o12bo$11bo20bo4b2o3bo$31bo5bo5b3o$30bo7b3o4b o$27bobo5bo4bo13b3o$10b2o15b2o5bobo17bo$9bobo6b2o15bobo9b2o6bo$11bo7b 2o15bo9bo2bo11bo$18bo27bo2bo10b2o$47b2o11bobo4$25b2o11b2o$18b3o3bobo 10bobo$20bo5bo12bo6b3o$19bo26bo$47bo$54b2o$54bobo$27b2o25bo$26bobo21b 2o$28bo20b2o$40b2o9bo$39bobo$41bo!
Re: Random posts
Correction: One glider less.Naszvadi wrote: April 2nd, 2020, 10:42 amLess one glider:BlinkerSpawn wrote: April 2nd, 2020, 9:57 am Some trivial touch-ups:Code: Select all
x = 76, y = 76, rule = B3/S23 60bo$60bobo$60b2o3$39bo$38bo$38b3o3$36bo$36bobo5bo$36b2o5bo$16bo26b3o 28bo$17b2o54bo$16b2o30bo24b3o$27bo19bo$25b2o20b3o$26b2o$6bo14bo$7bo11b obo$5b3o12b2o$38b2o$37bobo$2bobo31bobo3b2o$3b2o30bobo4b2o5bobo$3bo13b 2o15bobo12b2o7bo$10bo5bo2bo13bobo14bo7bobo$8bobo5bo2bo12bobo23b2o$9b2o 6b2o7bo4bobo$22b2obobo2bobo29bo$23bobo2bo2bo4b3o23bobo$23bo2b2o22b2o 10b2o$24b2o6bo17b2o$3o23b2o3bobo5b2o$2bo18b2o3bo4bo2bo3bo2bo26bo$bo8b 3o9bo4b3obo3bo3bobo10b2o14bobo$12bo9bobo5bo5bo3bo3bo6bobo10bo3b2o$11bo 7bo3b2o4bo7bo6bo5bobo10bo$18bobo7bo3b2o4bo5bo4bobo11b3o$19bobo5bo3bo2b o4bo8bobo$20bo5bo5b2obo4bo6bobo$25bo8bobo4bo4bobo$24bo5bo3bobo5bo2bobo $23bo5bobo3bo3b3o2bobo$22bo6bo2bo5bo6bo$22b2o6b2o5bobo$3b3o30bo2bo4bo$ 5bo29bo3bobobobo11bobo$4bo5b3o21bo5b2obo2bo10b2o$12bo20bo8bob2o12bo$ 11bo20bo4b2o3bo$29bobo5bo5b3o$29b2o7b3o4bo$11b3o21bo4bo13b3o$13bo20bob o17bo$12bo5b2o15bobo9b2o6bo$19b2o15bo9bo2bo11bo$18bo27bo2bo10b2o$47b2o 11bobo3$20b2o$19bobo3b2o11b2o$21bo2bobo10bobo$26bo12bo6b3o$46bo$47bo$ 54b2o$54bobo$27b2o25bo$26bobo21b2o$28bo20b2o$40b2o9bo$39bobo$41bo!
Code: Select all
x = 71, y = 71, rule = B3/S23 39bo$38bo$38b3o3$36bo$36bobo5bo$36b2o5bo$16bo26b3o$17b2o$16b2o30bo$27b o19bo9bo$25b2o20b3o7bobo$26b2o29b2o$6bo14bo$7bo11bobo$5b3o12b2o$38b2o$ 37bobo$2bobo31bobo3b2o$3b2o30bobo4b2o5bobo$3bo13b2o15bobo12b2o7bo$10bo 5bo2bo13bobo14bo7bobo$8bobo5bo2bo12bobo23b2o$9b2o6b2o7bo4bobo$22b2obob o2bobo29bo$23bobo2bo2bo4b3o23bobo$23bo2b2o22b2o10b2o$24b2o6bo17b2o$3o 23b2o3bobo5b2o$2bo18b2o3bo4bo2bo3bo2bo26bo$bo8b3o9bo4b3obo3bo3bobo10b 2o14bobo$12bo9bobo5bo5bo3bo3bo6bobo10bo3b2o$11bo7bo3b2o4bo7bo6bo5bobo 10bo$18bobo7bo3b2o4bo5bo4bobo11b3o$19bobo5bo3bo2bo4bo8bobo$20bo5bo5b2o bo4bo6bobo$25bo8bobo4bo4bobo$24bo5bo3bobo5bo2bobo$23bo5bobo3bo3b3o2bob o$22bo6bo2bo5bo6bo$22b2o6b2o5bobo$3b3o30bo2bo4bo$5bo29bo3bobobobo11bob o$4bo5b3o21bo5b2obo2bo10b2o$12bo20bo8bob2o12bo$11bo20bo4b2o3bo$29bobo 5bo5b3o$29b2o7b3o4bo$11b3o21bo4bo13b3o$13bo20bobo17bo$12bo5b2o15bobo9b 2o6bo$19b2o15bo9bo2bo11bo$18bo27bo2bo10b2o$47b2o11bobo3$20b2o$19bobo3b 2o11b2o$21bo2bobo10bobo$26bo12bo6b3o$46bo$47bo$54b2o$54bobo$27b2o25bo$ 26bobo21b2o$28bo20b2o$40b2o9bo$39bobo$41bo!
Re: Random posts
Very accurate. I'm not even much of a contributer anyways.Hunting wrote: April 2nd, 2020, 10:54 am... It turns out you neglects the importance of contributing to CA.JP21 wrote: April 2nd, 2020, 10:51 amDon't ask me that question. I already tried the location for more than one hour and even changing the location before ending up just deleting it the next day. After a week, I retried and... For more than one hour, nothing worked so deleted it again. Don't give me tips on how to do or fix it because I don't want it. (What I've said was done one month ago)Hunting wrote: April 2nd, 2020, 10:44 am
I think there's a non-totalistic modification of gfind, but can't find it.
Impossible to find the python file? Where did you store Python?
We are being very off-topic now too.
It's "neglect" not "neglects". Just correcting a mistake.
Re: Random posts
Can someone please do some searches with PlutoniumSearch?
Re: Random posts
How to prove the Riemann Hypothesis:
- Obtain a quantum computer
- Make a superposition of all proofs
- Measure the proof
- If it does not prove the Riemann Hypothesis, destroy the universe
Re: Random posts
Classical Quantum Bogo Sort
- Generate all permutations of the list.
- Destroy the permutations that are not sorted.
- Return any of the sorted lists.
- Generate all permutations of the list.
- Take the minimum of the list of permutations.