A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
JP21 wrote: March 26th, 2020, 9:16 am
I know how to quickly settle this down.
... go hell. I saw your James mode.
Dvgrn mentioned that this rule is like 1971 CGoL, Conway said CGoL will be boring, but it actually isn't. Similarly, this rule still have a lot of potential - it just haven't been discovered yet.
Can you at least try it out? (try the mode out and post it in either James Mode or Random posts please)
I still don't get why you keep saying "go hell" instead of "go to hell".
I knew you were gonna say that (but nobody's interested in searching that rule)(non-totalistic search programs are much harder to implement)
JP21 wrote: March 26th, 2020, 9:16 am
I know how to quickly settle this down.
... go hell. I saw your James mode.
Dvgrn mentioned that this rule is like 1971 CGoL, Conway said CGoL will be boring, but it actually isn't. Similarly, this rule still have a lot of potential - it just haven't been discovered yet.
Can you at least try it out? (try the mode out and post it in either James Mode or Random posts please)
I still don't get why you keep saying "go hell" instead of "go to hell".
I knew you were gonna say that (but nobody's interested in searching that rule)(non-totalistic search programs are much harder to implement)
I tried, but I don't want to post it.
"Go hell" is my pet phrase. Just because one day I didn't bother saying "Go to hell".
Dvgrn mentioned that this rule is like 1971 CGoL, Conway said CGoL will be boring, but it actually isn't. Similarly, this rule still have a lot of potential - it just haven't been discovered yet.
Can you at least try it out? (try the mode out and post it in either James Mode or Random posts please)
I still don't get why you keep saying "go hell" instead of "go to hell".
I knew you were gonna say that (but nobody's interested in searching that rule)(non-totalistic search programs are much harder to implement)
I tried, but I don't want to post it.
"Go hell" is my pet phrase. Just because one day I didn't bother saying "Go to hell".
Well, people will come. Just wait.
Ok.
You mean everyday. You can't pet me especially because I pet you FIRST!!!
You mean new people will come to explore your rule and not the people that are not new.
As a pure coincidence, my user_id minus your user_id equals 400!!!
Hunting wrote:
That is wwhat? Actually, everyone will have pure coincidence.
We are here in the forum also.(I made a failed quoting,and tthat’s whatt I wwantt.)-by yujh.mistakened?
yujh wrote: March 26th, 2020, 8:59 pm
That is wwhat? Actually, everyone will have pure coincidence.
We are here in the forum also.(I made a failed quoting,and tthat’s whatt I wwantt.)-by yujh.mistakened?
yujh wrote: March 26th, 2020, 8:59 pm
That is wwhat? Actually, everyone will have pure coincidence.
We are here in the forum also.(I made a failed quoting,and tthat’s whatt I wwantt.)-by yujh.mistakened?
... I didn't say that.
YUJH&yujh&&& wrote: January 23rd, 1970, 11:33 pm
You now, sorry, I’,m just not serious.
Options
Attachments
v Disable BBCode
V Disable smilies
V Do not automatically parse URLs
V Attach a signature (signatures can be altered via the UCP)
V Notify me when a reply is posted
Yep, by clicking the arrow, it takes it to Saka's post instead of Hunting's post. Hunting posted more faster than I thought too.
If I edited it to be correct, it would be obvious.
JP21 wrote: March 27th, 2020, 12:10 am
Yep, by clicking the arrow, it takes it to Saka's post instead of Hunting's post. Hunting posted more faster than I thought too.
If I edited it to be correct, it would be obvious.
JP21 wrote: March 27th, 2020, 12:10 am
Yep, by clicking the arrow, it takes it to Saka's post instead of Hunting's post. Hunting posted more faster than I thought too.
If I edited it to be correct, it would be obvious.
Which arrow?
Also, why linking to the annoying newbie post?
It's supposed to link to your new post here, not Saka's post.
Haoting Haoting Haoting
JP21 wrote: March 27th, 2020, 12:10 am
Yep, by clicking the arrow, it takes it to Saka's post instead of Hunting's post. Hunting posted more faster than I thought too.
If I edited it to be correct, it would be obvious.
Which arrow?
Also, why linking to the annoying newbie post?
It's supposed to link to your new post here, not Saka's post.
Haoting Haoting Haoting
Happy birthday to my brother! He finally turned 8 years old today (March 28). Just kidding I don't care about his birthday at all because I don't like him (He's annoying) (He always plays Roblox)
As a HUGE coincidence, it's our President's birthday today too! (Rodrigo Duterte)
Happy birthday to the president of the Philippines!!!!!!!!!! Nobody cares maybe except for Pkmnq