That's literally what I warned you about. The only thing needed is not demonoid, but low period/stable reflectors, guns that shoots massive spaceships and special oscillators.Hunting wrote: March 16th, 2020, 11:00 amWarning: If nobody is going to make something interesting like a Demonoid, this rule will be left in the corner of the OCA board, like my previous rules.JP21 wrote: March 16th, 2020, 10:48 am But really, this rule is dying. I can't do anything anymore. I only posted because of dvgrn.
LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
A guy aiming to understand everything.
Code: Select all
x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
If we had Demonoid that would be a miracle - not all rules have Demonoids (Snowflakes and Dominoplex have Orthogonoids though). The magical thing is, this rule have no small stable splitter. This rule have nothing really good. But it is still possible to make a Demonoid! That's the point!JP21 wrote: March 16th, 2020, 11:04 amThat's literally what I warned you about. The only thing needed is not demonoid, but low period/stable reflectors, guns that shoots massive spaceships and special oscillators.Hunting wrote: March 16th, 2020, 11:00 amWarning: If nobody is going to make something interesting like a Demonoid, this rule will be left in the corner of the OCA board, like my previous rules.JP21 wrote: March 16th, 2020, 10:48 am But really, this rule is dying. I can't do anything anymore. I only posted because of dvgrn.
I think if we finally completed it (with a lot of efforts) it will probably beat the Day&Night knightship. Or try something a bit easier: Demonoid puffer (Probably easier than the Demonoid itself because no destruction is needed) which would be the first puffer in this rule.
Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
You can if you want to. People collectively did a whole lot of work and experimentation in 1971; it's just a matter of picking up the next piece and working on it.Hunting wrote: March 16th, 2020, 11:00 amBut what exactly did they do? Why can't we apply them to LeapLife?
For progress toward a Demonoid, there are several things that could be added to the list in the first post. E.g., a much better and cheaper collection of one-time turners, basically a stamp collection that you keep extending until you have a reasonably cheap (Blockic?) turner with every possible relative timing and color output, mod 8, for 0 degrees and 90 degrees and 180 degrees. That's definitely an easy research project. If there are G-to-knightships in the collection, so much the better, but those might be too expensive to bother making a complete collection.
The first post could also be updated to show that items #4 and the first part of #6 are done. (And maybe switch to a darker color than that lime green, please? It's almost completely unreadable on my monitor -- too much like the background color.) Somebody could easily put together a stamp collection of all the possible knightship+Gs.
... What's the fastest knightship gun, by the way? A single-channel Remini toolkit using an intermittent stream of knightships would really be more useful than one using intermittent gliders, because it wouldn't have the problem that diagonal Demonoids do where you always end up wanting to build stuff right where your construction arm lane is going through.
Is it totally hopeless to invent a p22 or p24 splitter for intermittent streams? I have the feeling that if we can just let's say AbhpzTa's attention for a while again, this will suddenly turn out to be possible -- and then we'll be a _lot_ closer to universal construction.
Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
How? What did they do, exactly?
That sounds good. What is mod 8, though? At least a few examples? I can't do a search called "systematic" search with no actual content. (Well that sounds pretty sarcastic Rainbow Dash-ish)For progress toward a Demonoid, there are several things that could be added to the list in the first post. E.g., a much better and cheaper collection of one-time turners, basically a stamp collection that you keep extending until you have a reasonably cheap (Blockic?) turner with every possible relative timing and color output, mod 8, for 0 degrees and 90 degrees and 180 degrees. That's definitely an easy research project. If there are G-to-knightships in the collection, so much the better, but those might be too expensive to bother making a complete collection.
I posted this G-to-knightship some while ago:
Hunting wrote: February 11th, 2020, 10:49 amCode: Select all
x = 12, y = 14, rule = B2n3/S23-q 2bo$obo$b2o6$10b2o$10b2o3$2b2o$2b2o!
Darker color: Yep. Item #4 is "natural linear growth", which I still didn't have yet, so nope. Item #6: Yep.The first post could also be updated to show that items #4 and the first part of #6 are done. (And maybe switch to a darker color than that lime green, please? It's almost completely unreadable on my monitor -- too much like the background color.) Somebody could easily put together a stamp collection of all the possible knightship+Gs.
Pseudo period p55, true period p66, I think. Repeat time of knightship synth is 51. It's a sad thing that p48 does not work.... What's the fastest knightship gun, by the way? A single-channel Remini toolkit using an intermittent stream of knightships would really be more useful than one using intermittent gliders, because it wouldn't have the problem that diagonal Demonoids do where you always end up wanting to build stuff right where your construction arm lane is going through.
I think it is, but I don't have a proof. p22 or p24 does not support any stream-crossing.Is it totally hopeless to invent a p22 or p24 splitter for intermittent streams? I have the feeling that if we can just let's say AbhpzTa's attention for a while again, this will suddenly turn out to be possible -- and then we'll be a _lot_ closer to universal construction.
Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
Well, they made lists of things, and shared them -- pushed different kinds of searches as far as they could be pushed. A big item was running all polyominoes to stability, for some reason: that was how the switch engine was found. But we don't really need to do that. Polyplets, maybe, but not just polyominoes -- that was just some kind of arbitrary 1970s recreational-math bias, due no doubt to Solomon Goulomb's influence.
An example of information well shared would be a complete stamp collection of all the different ways a glider and a knightship can collide. That will end up being a lot more useful than somebody trying all the possible collisions and posting the ones that "look interesting", build a still life, release a glider, etc.
Along similar lines, a stamp collection of a glider colliding with every possible relative position of every common still life would be good, to advance slow-salvo technology. It will come in handy eventually.
Embarrassingly, this kind of one-time-turner collection hasn't _quite_ been done properly for Life yet. The closest we've come is simsim314's various sub-collections. The third post in that link shows one-time turners in Life:Hunting wrote: March 16th, 2020, 12:24 pmThat sounds good. What is mod 8, though? At least a few examples?
Code: Select all
x = 1393, y = 1729, rule = LifeHistory
34$867.2C.C.2C.C$867.C.2C.C.2C2$864.2C11.2C$864.C12.C$865.C12.C$864.
2C11.2C2$864.2C11.2C$864.C12.C$865.C12.C$864.2C11.2C5$864.2C11.2C$
864.C12.C$865.C12.C$864.2C11.2C2$864.2C11.2C$864.C12.C$865.C12.C$864.
2C11.2C2$867.2C.C.2C.C$867.C.2C.C.2C143$528.2C83.2C105.2C101.C91.2C3.
C94.2C3.C98.2C101.2C93.2C$528.2C82.C.C105.2C100.C.C89.C2.C.C.C92.C2.C
.C.C96.C2.C100.2C93.C.C$613.C208.2C91.2C3.C94.2C3.C98.2C197.C$519.C
196.C$518.C.C194.C.C100.C403.C94.C$519.C195.2C100.C.C294.2C105.C.C92.
C.C$611.C205.2C295.2C105.C.C93.2C$610.C.C609.C$611.C22$267.2C.C.2C.C
271.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C$267.C.2C.C.2C271.C99.C
99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C$548.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C$
264.2C11.2C$264.C12.C$265.C12.C$264.2C11.2C2$264.2C11.2C$264.C12.C$
265.C12.C$264.2C11.2C5$264.2C11.2C$264.C12.C$265.C12.C$264.2C11.2C2$
264.2C11.2C$264.C12.C$265.C12.C$264.2C11.2C2$267.2C.C.2C.C$267.C.2C.C
.2C143$521.2C99.C91.2C4.C103.2C96.2C90.2C4.C98.2C105.2C98.C$521.2C98.
C.C90.C.C2.C.C102.2C96.2C90.C.C2.C.C97.C.C7.C96.C.C96.C.C$617.C4.C92.
C4.C206.C87.C4.C99.C7.C.C91.2C3.C97.2C$517.C98.C.C209.C97.C.C200.C92.
2C$516.C.C97.2C209.C.C96.2C401.C$517.C309.2C499.C.C$1328.2C24$547.3C
97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C$547.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.
C99.C99.C$548.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C$277.2C$277.C$278.C$
277.2C2$277.2C$277.C$278.C$277.2C5$277.2C$277.C$278.C$277.2C2$277.2C$
277.C$278.C$277.2C146$518.2C93.C103.C94.C99.2C6.2C95.2C106.2C85.2C6.
2C103.2C$518.C.C91.C.C101.C.C92.C.C98.2C5.C.C94.C.C106.2C85.2C5.C.C
103.C.C$519.C92.2C102.C.C93.C106.2C96.C201.2C105.2C$717.C97.2C$524.C
289.C.C$523.C.C288.2C$524.C192.2C404.2C$613.C103.2C403.C.C$612.C.C
507.2C199.2C$613.2C708.2C$1017.C$1016.C.C$1017.2C18$267.2C.C.2C.C271.
3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C$267.C.2C.C.2C271.C99.C99.C
99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C$548.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C$277.2C
$277.C$278.C$277.2C2$277.2C$277.C$278.C$277.2C2$267.2C.C.2C.C$267.C.
2C.C.2C2$264.2C$264.C$265.C$264.2C2$264.2C$264.C$265.C$264.2C2$267.2C
.C.2C.C$267.C.2C.C.2C143$520.2C89.C97.C129.C100.C98.2C98.2C81.C90.C$
520.2C88.C.C95.C.C3.C123.C.C98.C.C97.2C98.2C80.C.C88.C.C$611.C3.C93.C
3.C.C123.C100.C280.2C89.2C$614.C.C96.2C593.2C$515.2C97.2C691.C.C$515.
2C791.C$828.2C385.2C$828.C.C383.C.C$829.C200.2C183.C$931.2C97.C.C$
931.C.C97.C100.2C$932.C199.C.C$1133.C18$267.2C.C.2C.C271.3C97.3C97.3C
97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C$267.C.2C.C.2C271.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C
99.C99.C99.C$548.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C$277.2C$277.C$278.C
$277.2C2$277.2C$277.C$278.C$277.2C2$267.2C.C.2C.C$267.C.2C.C.2C2$277.
2C$277.C$278.C$277.2C2$277.2C$277.C$278.C$277.2C2$267.2C.C.2C.C$267.C
.2C.C.2C143$520.C99.C99.C93.C5.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C$519.C.C97.C.C97.
C.C91.C.C3.C.C92.C4.C.C97.C.C97.C.C92.2C3.C.C97.C.C$519.2C98.2C98.2C
93.C4.2C92.C.C3.2C93.C4.2C98.2C93.2C3.2C98.2C$914.C98.C.C298.2C$1014.
C101.C197.2C$1115.C.C$1116.C24$547.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C
97.3C97.3C$547.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C$548.C99.C99.C99.C99.
C99.C99.C99.C99.C$264.2C11.2C$264.C12.C$265.C12.C$264.2C11.2C2$264.2C
11.2C$264.C12.C$265.C12.C$264.2C11.2C2$267.2C.C.2C.C$267.C.2C.C.2C2$
277.2C$277.C$278.C$277.2C2$277.2C$277.C$278.C$277.2C146$521.2C3.C94.C
95.2C94.2C106.2C3.C94.2C98.C103.C91.2C$521.2C2.C.C92.C.C90.C2.C.C93.C
.C106.2C2.C.C93.2C2.2C93.C.C101.C.C86.C2.C.C$525.2C94.C90.C.C2.C95.C
111.2C98.C.C88.C3.2C103.C86.C.C2.C$713.C312.C88.C.C194.2C$1115.2C$
620.2C190.2C412.2C$619.C.C190.2C411.C2.C$620.C605.2C23$267.2C.C.2C.C
271.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C$267.C.2C.C.2C271.C99.C
99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C$548.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C$
264.2C$264.C$265.C$264.2C2$264.2C$264.C$265.C$264.2C2$267.2C.C.2C.C$
267.C.2C.C.2C2$277.2C$277.C$278.C$277.2C2$277.2C$277.C$278.C$277.2C2$
267.2C.C.2C.C$267.C.2C.C.2C143$514.C106.C98.C91.2C106.C93.C113.C89.C
96.C$513.C.C97.2C5.C.C96.C.C90.2C105.C.C7.C83.C.C111.C.C87.C.C94.C.C$
513.2C98.2C6.2C97.C198.2C7.C.C82.2C112.2C89.2C91.C3.2C$929.2C379.C.C$
713.C99.C497.2C$512.2C198.C.C97.C.C197.2C$512.2C198.2C98.2C197.C.C
108.2C$1012.C109.C.C97.C$1123.C97.C.C$1221.2C21$267.2C.C.2C.C271.3C
97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C$267.C.2C.C.2C271.C99.C99.C
99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C$548.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C$264.2C
$264.C$265.C$264.2C2$264.2C$264.C$265.C$264.2C2$267.2C.C.2C.C$267.C.
2C.C.2C2$264.2C11.2C$264.C12.C$265.C12.C$264.2C11.2C2$264.2C11.2C$
264.C12.C$265.C12.C$264.2C11.2C2$267.2C.C.2C.C$267.C.2C.C.2C143$522.
2C98.2C98.2C98.2C98.2C98.2C98.2C98.2C98.2C$522.C.C97.C.C97.C.C97.C.C
97.C.C97.C.C97.C.C97.C.C97.C.C$523.C.C97.C.C97.C.C97.C.C97.C.C97.C.C
97.C.C97.C.C97.C.C$524.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C27$267.2C.C.
2C.C271.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C97.3C$267.C.2C.C.2C271.C
99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C$548.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.C99.
C$277.2C$277.C$278.C$277.2C2$277.2C$277.C$278.C$277.2C5$277.2C$277.C$
278.C$277.2C2$277.2C$277.C$278.C$277.2C!Does that give the general idea? For a LeapLife example, it looks like a boat turner will be in class 0 (mod 8), because it slows down a glider by 8 ticks compared with what happens if it just travels through empty space:
Code: Select all
x = 80, y = 41, rule = B2n3/S23-qHistory
13.BC9.C38.BC$13.2BC9.C37.2BC$13.3CB6.3C37.3CB$14.4B46.4B$15.4B46.4B$
16.4B46.4B$17.4B46.4B$18.4B46.4B$19.4B46.4B$20.4B46.4B$21.4B46.4B$21.
6B44.6B$20.8B42.8B$20.9B41.9B$22.7B43.7B$23.3B2C2B43.3B2C2B$23.3BCBC
44.3BCBC$22.4B.C44.4B.C$21.4B46.4B$20.4B46.4B$19.4B$18.4B$17.4B$66.B$
64.6B$63.8B$62.9B$62.7B$61.2B2C3B$62.CBC3B$63.C.4B$66.4B$67.4B$68.4B$
69.4B$70.4B$71.3BD$72.3BD$.D3B68.3D$D3B$3D!
#C [[ STOP 160 ]]Glider syntheses
How do I find what the cheapest synthesis is for, say, a fishhook eater, if I wanted a complete synth of integral-with-hook? Is there a stamp collection of syntheses available somewhere? The closest I can find is that there's supposed to be a "synthesis mark" in some collection or other, but I don't see it in the main oscillator collection. (?) Anyway an actual single-pattern stamp collection or ZIP file would be handy. Maybe LeapLife needs more forum threads, like a LeapLife Collections thread where people can post and update all these various stamp collections. Or would pages in the LifeWiki User namespace be better?
Wild Speculation
Stable conduits also haven't been definitely ruled out in LeapLife yet. Blocks and boats are known catalysts, and there are a bunch of others that I forget offhand. So a stamp collection would be handy to have for catalysts, too.
Hmm, two blocks -- that's pretty cheap. Probably makes it worth creating a stamp collection of knightships crashing into all common objects in all possible ways (for some reasonable definition of "common"). When you start producing recipes for your universal construction arm, and you can collect FIRE recipes for sixteen possible directions instead of the mere eight that B3/S23 supports, that will be mighty impressive.
Yeah. Thing is, p30 in Life doesn't support stream crossings, either, and yet after a lot of work people came up with splitters that worked at p30, and eventually ways to get two intermittent streams to cross (with a lot of logic gates). Reflectors for intermittent p30 streams were easier than they seem to be in LeapLife so far, though, and admittedly the lower the period, the harder it is do this kind of thing.Hunting wrote: February 11th, 2020, 10:49 amI think it is, but I don't have a proof. p22 or p24 does not support any stream-crossing.Is it totally hopeless to invent a p22 or p24 splitter for intermittent streams? I have the feeling that if we can just let's say AbhpzTa's attention for a while again, this will suddenly turn out to be possible -- and then we'll be a _lot_ closer to universal construction.
-- But has anyone tried all possible interactions between two p22 guns plus an extra p22, or two p24 guns plus as many p6 TLs as might be needed? Are there any configurations that make short-lived sparks that a glider could bounce off of? Once a cheap p22 or p24 reflector exists, some more options might open up for sneaky duplications of an intermittent stream, maybe with signal inversion trickery.
Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
Just a quick reminder that I also discovered the lepa to glider just days after hunting discovered it.
JP21 wrote: February 17th, 2020, 7:56 am Ummmmm...Code: Select all
x = 200, y = 200, rule = B2n3/S23-q:P200,200 30b2o$30b2o$168bo20b2o$12b2o65b2o35b2o49bobo18bo2bo$12b2o65b2o35b2o48b o2bo19b2o$167b2o2$88b2o39b3ob3o19b2o6bo$88b2o64bo2bo4bobo16b2o$51bo56b o6b2o5b2o31bobo4b2o17b2o$50bobo54bobo4bo2bo3bo2bo31bo$49bo2bo53bo2bo4b o2bo3bo2bo$50b2o55b2o6b2o5b2o60b2o$184b2o10b2o$75b2o119b2o$75b2o7b2o$ 84b2o$43bo19b2o25b2o4bo$42bobo18bobo24b2o3bobo$41bo2bo19bo31bo17bo19b 2o$18b2o22b2o13b2o55bo19bobo$17bo2bo36b2o55bo20bobo56b2o$18b2o85b3o28b o57b2o3$15b2o$15b2o83b3o$69b2o17b2o20bo$69b2o17b2o19bobo$109bo2bo$104b 2o4b2o$104b2o58b2o$164b2o$125b3o3$83b2o49b2o$2b3o5b2o8b2o61b2o29b3o17b 2o58b2o$10b2o8b2o172b2o$71b3o2$69bo5bo$32b2o35bo5bo65bo$31bo2bo34bo5bo 24bo21b2o17bo$31bo2bo64bobo20b2o15bobobo$25b2o5b2o17b2o18b3o25bobo$25b 2o24b2o47bo36b3o3b3o$158b2o$139bobobo14b2o$141bo45bo$141bo44bobo$92b2o 91b2ob2o$54bo37b2o90bo5bo$47bo6bo130b2ob2o$29b2o16bo4bobobo26bo31bo55b 2o13bobo$29b2o16bo34bobo29bobo54b2o14bo$50b3o3b3o24b2o29bobo2b2o$b2o 112bo3b2o$b2o49bobobo$21b3o30bo42b2o$54bo42b2o$41b2o$41b2o148b2o$67b3o 121b2o$83bo$83bo27b2o$81bobobo24bo2bo$5b3o102bo2bo$79b3o3b3o23b2o2$81b obobo$13bo69bo47bo$8b2o2bobo68bo47bo$8b2o2bo2bo115bo22b2o11b2o$b2o10b 2o139b2o11b2o$o2bo186bo$b2o90b2o94bobo$93b2o94bobo$166b2o22bo$165bo2bo $146b3o17bobo$132b2o33bo$81bo34b3o13b2o60b2o$68bo12bo30bo81b2o$2o65bob o11bo14b2o14bo$2o65bobo21bo4b2o14bo$68bo21bobo38b2o$90bobo37bobo$91bo 39bo32b2o$164b2o9b2o$61b2o112b2o$61b2o90bo$152bobo39b2o$153b2o38bo2bo$ 193bo2bo$194b2o2$63b2o69b2o$63b2o49bo19b2o$105b2o6bobo3b3o$2ob2o7bob3o 10b3ob4obo4b2o3bobobo4bobob5o2b4o2b2o2bobob4obob2o5b2o2b5ob2o3b6ob5obo 2bobobob3o5b2obob3ob5o6b6obobo2bo2bob3o2b2ob3o2b2o2bo3bo$4b2o2b2obo4bo bob3o6b2o5b2o6b2o2bo2b3o2bo2b4obo3bo3b2ob2o2b2obo2b3ob2ob2ob2o2bobo2bo b3o5bo2b4o2b2obo2bo3b3ob4obo3bo10b2ob4o3b8obob3obo3bobob4ob2o2bo$2o2bo 5bo2b2o3bobobob2o5b2o6bob3o3bo3b3o2b2o3b5obobo2b2o5bobob3o2b2obob5o2bo b2ob2ob2o2b3o2bob3o2b2o2bobob3o5b2o4b2o5bobo7b2ob4o2bo3bo3bo4b2obobob 2o5bo$b4o3bo3b2o2bo5b3ob2ob2obo6b2o3bob3o2b2obo4bo3bob4o3bob2ob4obo2bo b2o2bob2ob3o2b4obobob2o5b4ob2ob2o2bobob2obobob2o2bo5bo2bob4ob3o2b3o3bo b2obo5b2ob2obobo3bo3b2o$bobo2b2ob2obo3bob3o2bob2o3bobo4b4obobo2b3o3bob 2o3b6ob2o2bo2bobob2ob3o2bobob5obo2b4o2bo2bo2b3ob2obobo4bo3b2obo3bob2o 3b3ob2ob3obobob2o2b3obo2b4obob2ob2o3bo3bob2ob2ob2obo$b2o4bo2bo2bobo3bo 4bob2ob2o4b3ob2o5b6o2bobo2b3obo2b3o3bo2b2o4b6o5b2o2b2o3bo2bo2bobobo2b 5o2b2o3b3ob2o6b2ob3ob2ob3o2bo2bob2ob2o5b6o3b3obo2b2obobob4obob2o$2ob2o 2bo3b2obo2b2o3bo7bo3bo5b10o3b2ob2o4bo6b2o3bo5b2obob4o4b3o4bobo2bo2bo4b o2b8ob4obob3ob2obob5obo2b2ob2o3bo2bo2b4o5b2obo6b3obobobo2b3o$obo2bob2o b9o8b8o5b3obobobobo2bo2b3o4bo2bob2obobo4b2o2bobo3b3o4b3o8b2o3bob3o2b5o bobob2o2bob3o5b2ob3o5b2ob3ob3ob6o5bo2b3ob2obob2o3b2ob3obo$o3b2o2bo2bo 3b2o2bo3b2obo2bo2bobo2b2o3bo3bobob2o7b3obo3bobobobo2b4o2bo3bobo2bo2bob 2obob2obob3ob3o5bo4bobob2o3bobobobobob2obo4bo2bo2bobo3b3obo3bo2bo2bo2b 3ob3obob5o2bo$4bo3bo2b2o2bo3b3obob4obo2bo4bo2b6obo3b3ob2o2b2o2bob2obob 2ob4obobo3b2o2bob3o2bob2ob2ob4o2bo2b2obob4obo4b2obo2bo2b2o2bo4b2o3b4ob obobo3bo2b2obobo4bo4bobo6b3o2b3o$obob4obobo4b3o3bo3b2ob2obo2b2ob3ob4ob o2bo4b3o2bo3bobo2bobo2b3o2b5ob2o4b4ob9obo3b3o2b2o2b2o2b2o2b4o5b2o5bobo b2o3bo4b2o2bobo2bo2b5o2b2o2b4o2bo2bobob3o2b2o$b4o2bo2bob3o2bo3bob3o2bo 2bobo2b4ob3obo2b2o7b6o4b2o4b6o2b3o4b4o5bo2bo3bob9o3bobob9obo4b2o3bo2b 2obo2b2obobob2o2bobob2obob2o3b6o2bobob3o2bobob2o$b4ob7ob3o2b2o2bob2ob 3obo4bo2bo2bo5bob3o5b4ob2ob2o5bo5bo5bo3bobob2o3b4ob3o3bo2bobobob3ob3o 6bo2bo2b3o2bo3bo3b2obo5b2o2bob2o2bobob2obob2o2bobo2b2ob4o3bo$3bo2bo2bo b2o3b2o2b5ob2o2b2o2b2ob3obob6obo4bo2b3o2b4obob2obo2bo2b2ob2ob3o2b3o3bo b2ob3o2bobo2b4ob2obo2bo2bo4b3o2bo2b2o3b2ob3o4bo2b2o2bo2b2o3bo2bo2bo3b 2ob3o3bo3b5o$6o2b4o3b3o3bo2b2o2b2o3b2ob2o5b4o7bob3o7b2obo2bob3obo2bob 3o2b6o3bo2bo3bo5bo2bobobobo2bob3ob2o2b2obob2ob8ob2o2bo4b4obob3o4bo2bob 3ob3o2bob3o4bobo$ob2obo3bobobo2b3o5bobobo2bo4bob4o2b6o6b2o4bo6b8ob3o2b 2obobobobo9b2o6b2o5b3o5b2obo2b4obo3bobobob4o4bo3bo5bo2bobob3obobo3bob 3o2bobo3b5o$o3bo3bob2o2bobobo2bob5o2bobo3b3ob2o2bobo3bo4b3obobo3b2ob5o b4o2b2obo3b2o5b3obo2b2ob7o6bob2o2bo3b4o4b2o2bo2bob3o4bobo5bob2o2b3obob obob4o3b4o5bob3o$o2b4o3bobo4bo2bobo3b2ob3o3b6o2bo3b3o2bo2bob3o6bob4o3b 6ob2o3bob2o2b2ob3obo2bo3bobobo2bob2o5bob3o3bobob3o2bo2b2obo2b2o3bo3bo 2b3o2b6ob4o2bo2bob4o2b2ob2ob2o$o3b2o2b2obo2b3o3b2obobo5bob2ob3o2b4o4bo bobo2b3obobob2ob2ob3ob3o2bob3obob4o4bo2bo2bob2o4bob2o3b3o5bobobob3o3bo bo3b3ob2o2b3ob2ob3o4b3ob2ob2obo2bo4bo3bob4o2bob2obo$2b2obobobob5o3b2ob 2ob2obobob3obo4b2o4b2obob3o3bo2bobo2bo3b2o2bo3bob3o3bo5b3ob2o2bobob2ob 2o6b6ob4obob2o2bo5b3obobob8obo2b2o2b5obob3obob2obo2bobo3bob3o3bobo$b2o 5bo2b2o3b4o8bo2b4o2bobob2o2bo2b2obo2b2o2b2ob4obo3b2ob4ob6o2b4obob4obo 2b2o3b4obob5obo5bobobobob2ob3o3b2obo6bo2b3o3bob2ob2o3bo3bobob4obob2o2b 2o4bo$3bobobo2bo4b2ob3obob2o3bo2b6o3b2o2bob4o2b4ob2o3bo6b4obob6ob3ob3o 4b3obo4bobo3b2ob3o3b2obobo3b4ob2obob3ob2o2bob2obo2bo3bob3o4b2ob5ob2ob 2o2bo2b4obobo3bo$2bobobob7o2bo3bo7bo2b4o2b3obo6bo2bo5bobobobo2b2obo2b 2obobob2obobobob3o2bob2o5b3o6b2o2bob3ob2obob2o2b2ob7obob4obo2bo5b2obob 3o3bob5o4b5obob3o2bo3b3o$o3b2o8bobo4bobo2bo5bob8o6bo2bo2b4o2bo5b2o4b2o 4b5o2bob2obobo2b2o2b3o5b2ob6o2b5obo3bobo3b2ob4o4b2obo2b4o2bo3bob2ob2ob 3ob4o5b2obob2o5b3o2bo$2bobobob3o3b3ob2o2b2obo3bobobo4bo2bo3b2o4bobo2bo 3b4ob5o7b2o3b4ob4obo2bob3o2b2o2bo2b3o2b2ob2o2bobobo4b6o2bo4bo6bob2obo 3bob2o2bo3b3o4b3ob4ob2o2b2obo4bobo$b8ob3obo4bo3b3o2bo2b3obo2b5o2b2o3bo 4bo4b5o2bob2o3b4ob2ob5o3b2o2b2ob10ob2o3b2ob4o2b3o3bobob2o2b2o3b4o6bobo 2b3o2b3o2b4ob2o3bob2ob4ob2ob4o3b2o$3b3o3b2ob3o2bo2b6obo4bo3bo4b3o3bobo bobobo4b2ob2o4bobob4ob3obo2b3ob7o2bo2bo4bo2bo4b2ob2ob2o2bobobobo2bobob ob3obo2b3o2bo3b2o2bo2bobob2obo2bobo3bo2bob2o3b2o2b4obo$4b2o2b2obo7b6ob 4ob9o2bo4bob3ob4obo2bobo3bo3b5o2bo2b6ob2o2b2o5bo3bobobo2b3o3b5obo2b7o 2b2o4bo3bob4o2b2o2b4o3bo2bob3ob2ob3o8b2obobobob3o$2ob3o2bobo4b2ob3obob 4ob4o3b4o3bo2bo2b3o3bob3o4bob5ob2obob2obobob3obob5obo2bobob4obo4bob2ob 2o4b4ob2o3bobob3ob2o8bob2o2b3o2bobo2b2o2b2o5bob4obob3o2bo3b2o$o3b3ob2o 3bo4b3obob2ob2o2b2o2bo2bo2b6obob2o3bobo4bo7b2obob2ob2obob4ob2o2bo3b2ob 2obo2b2o5bobob2o3b2o2bo3bo4b2o6b3ob2obob2o2b2o2b2o4bo2b2o2bo3bo4b3o2b 4o5bo2b2o$obob3o5b2o2bobob2o3bob2o4b2ob4o3b2ob4o2b3o2b2obo2b2o4bobo3b 4ob2o2bobo2b3obo2bo4b2obo7b3o4b2obob3o3bob3ob4o3bo2b3ob2obo6b2o2b3o3b 4obobo2b2ob6o3bo4b3o$bobobo2bob3obob2ob4ob2o3b8obo3b13obo2bob2obob2obo bob2obo3bobo2b2ob2o2bo2bo2b3o3b2o3bob2o3b6o2b2o2b2o3bobobob2o2b5o2bo2b 3ob2o3bobob2o3b6ob2obobob2obob3ob2obo$3b2ob2o4b3o5b3ob7o2b4ob2obo2bob 2obo2b3ob2o4b9ob2ob2ob3obobobo2bo2bob3ob2obobo3b4o4b2o6b2o2bo2bob4o2bo 2b8obobob2o2bobob2ob2obob2obo3b2obobobo2bo3bo2bob2obo$b6ob3o2b2o2bobob ob3o3bobo4b3ob2o2bo4b2obo2b2ob2ob6obob2ob2ob2ob4obobob2o6bobob6ob2o3b 2ob2o5bobo3bo2bob2o4bob5obob2ob3ob2obob3obobob5o4bo4b2o4b2obob2obobo$o bo3b3obob4o2b2obobo2bo4b4obob4ob2obob2obo3b2ob2obo2b2o2b2o2b5ob3ob2ob 2ob2obobobo3bo3bobob3obob2obo5b2o3b2o4bobo3b6ob4ob5obob3o2b2ob2o3b4o2b o3b2obobo2b2o2b2o2bo$ob2ob2o3b6o3b2o2bo3b2ob2o8b4obo2b2o3bobo2b3o2bob 2ob2o2b2obo4b4obob3o2b2ob2o2bo2b2obo2bob3o2bobo3bo2b4obobob2o2bo11bo2b obo4bo3b4o3b2o3b4ob5obob2ob2ob2ob3o$obobo2bo2bo3bo2b2obo3b2o3bobo4bob 2o3bo2b2ob3obobobo2bobobob2ob3ob2o3bo3bo4b2o2b5ob8o2b4ob2o3bobobo2bo3b 6obo4b3o2bo2b2ob2obo2bo6b2ob2o2bo3b2obo2bo2b3o2b2o2bob5o$obob2ob3obo3b o2bobob3o2bobo3bob2o2bob3o3b7obo2b3o2bobobo2b3o3b2o5bo2b2o4bo2b3o4bobo b8obo3bo4b3o2b2o2bo2bob4obobob2ob3o2b2obob3ob2obobobo2bobobo3b3o2bo4bo 2b2o$b5obo4bo3b6ob6o8b2ob3obobo3b3obobo2bo2b2o6b8ob4o2b2obo2bobo2b4ob 2obobo2b4o2bo3b2o3b5o4bob7o4b3ob2obo3b2o2bo6b2ob2obobob2o3bo2b2ob3o2bo bob2o$bobob4ob2ob3obo2b2o4b7o4b2ob4ob4o2bobob3obob3o6b2ob3o6bobob2ob4o b2obo2b5o2bo4b3ob2obo2b2o2b2obo2bo4bo4bo3b3obobobob2ob3ob4o2b2o4b4o2bo b2obobo2b5o3bo$ob2obobob4o2bob4o3bo5bobo2bo3b4o4bo2b3o3b2obo5bob2ob2ob 2o2b3o5bo2b2o3bobo2b2ob3obob4ob6obo2b3o3b3ob3ob5o2bob8o2bob8o4bobo2b4o 2bobob2o4bob2ob2obo$2o2b3ob2o3b2obob3ob3obobo5bo5b6ob2ob6o2bobo3bobobo 7bob2obo2bob2o4b3ob3obo2bo2bo2b9o2b2o2bobo3bo2bobo4b3ob2o2bo2b3obobob 2ob2o6bob2obo6b3ob2ob3o4b2o$o3b2ob3ob4obo5b2o3bobo2b5o2b3obob2obobo2b 3ob2obo3bobob3obobobob2obob2o3b2o2bo2b3o2b2ob3obobob2obo3bobobo2b4o2bo 3bo3b3ob5obo2b2o3bob3o2b4ob6ob6o2b3ob2ob2o3b3o$ob3ob2obo4bo4b3o2b4o2b 2o2b2o7b5o2bobob3obo3b2ob6o5bobobob3ob3ob4ob2ob3ob2o2b2o2bob3o4bo2b3ob o3bo3bobobobob2o3bob2o2bob4ob2o2b3ob6o3b2o4bo4b2o9bo$2o2bo3bobob3o3b6o 2b2o2bobob3o2bobob3o5bo2b3ob4obob2ob2o3b2o2bo4bo2bobob2o3b3o2bob2ob4o 2bob3ob3ob2o3b6obob2o2bo2b2o2bobo3b5o2b2o3bob2o2b2o2b2o2bo2bo3bobob2o 2b2o2bo2bo$b3ob2o6bobob2o2bob2o2bob5o3bo2b5o3b2o2bob4obo3b2obo3b2o2bo 5b2obo3b2o4bob3ob2ob5obobob2ob3obo4bo4b4o7b2ob3ob2o2bobob2obo3b5obo3b 2obo3bobo3b2obo4b3o$bo4b2ob2ob2o2b2o5b3obo2bob2o2b2o2bob3obo2b2ob2o3bo 3b2o2bo3b5ob4o2bo3b3ob2o2bob5o8b2obo2b3ob2obobobo4bo2bo3bob3obobob2obo bob2obo2bo2bo3b3o2b2obob3o3bo2b2ob4obobo$bo2bobobob4ob4obobob2o3b4obo 2bo3b3ob3o9bob3o3bob2o2b4o4b3obob4o2b3ob6ob2obob2ob4o3b2ob4o5b5ob2obob 2ob2o2b2obo4bobobobob4obob6obobo2b2ob4ob4o5bo$2ob4o2b5obob2o2bob2o2bo 4bobobob2o2bo2b4ob3o2b7obobob3o3b2ob3ob3obob3obobobob2o3bo2bob2o2bobob obobob4o3bo2b2ob2obo4b6o2b4o7bobobobo2bo4bo3b3obobobob2ob3obob2o$2o3b 3obobobo2b3obo3bob2ob3ob2obo2b2obo2bo2bo3bo2b3obo3bob3ob2ob2o2b4o6b5o 3bo3b2o2b3o2b2o2bo2b4obob2obo2bo2bo3bo2b2ob4o4b4obo2b5obo2bob2ob6ob3o 3bob2obo3b2obo2bo$o2b2o2b2o2bob3o2b3obo3b2o2bob2obo2bo2bobo2b5ob3o3bo 4bobo2b3ob2ob2ob2ob2o5bob2o2bobobo8b2obob2ob2o2bo3b5o2bob4o2bo2bo3bo2b 2ob3o2b3o2bob3o4b3ob3o2bo4b3o3bob2obo3bo$b4ob4o2bobob2obo4bo5b3o2bobob 3obob3obobobobobobobob3o4bo5bo2bobobo2bobo2bo3b2o3b6ob2o2b2ob3o4b4obob ob2ob3o4bob2obo2bob4obobo2bobo3bob3obob2ob3ob5o2b2o2bo2b5o$4o3b2obo2bo 4b3o6b3o4b4o2b4ob3obo2bo2bo2bobo2b8ob3o2b2o2b5o2bo4bobobo3bobo3bobo2bo 3b2o2b2obo2b2obo4bobo2b4o2bo2b2o4b3obob2obo2b3o4bo4bob2ob5obo2b2o$bo7b o3bob3obo2b5ob4o2b2obob6obo2b6o2b3o2bob2ob4o2bobo2bo2b2o3bob3o4bo2b2ob o2b5ob3obobo2b3o3bob2o3b3o2bo2bo2b2o3b2o4b2o5b2obo3bo3bo3b2o2bobobobo 6bo3b3o$bobo4bo3bob2ob4o2bob2o2b2ob2obob2o4b4o2b2obob3o4bobob3ob3o3bo 3b3ob2ob3ob2obo5bo2bo3b2ob4o3b2obobobobobob2obob7ob2ob4obob2obob3o4bob obo2b2obob2ob5obobo6bobob2o$bo5b6o2b3o2b2ob2o5bob2o4bob3o4b3obobo4bobo 2bobob2o3bo2bobob3obobo11bo5b2obo3bob8ob2obob2o3bo2bob2obo4b2ob3ob4obo b3o6bo2b3o2bo2b3ob4obo6bob2obo$2b4o3bo2bo2bo2bo3bo2b2o3b2o2b2ob3obo3b 2o3b2o4b3ob3o2b2o2b2obo2bo6bobobo2b2o4b3o5bob3o4b2o2b3obobo3b7o4bo2b3o 2b3ob2ob2ob2ob4o2bob2o3bo2bo2bobo3bo5bo2bob4o$2b2o4b7obob2o4b4o2bob4ob o2bob5o4b3o3bo2bobo2b3o2b5obo2bobobob3o2bobo4bobo3b2o2b3ob4o3b2ob8o3bo 3bo2bo2bobob4ob2o2b5o2bo3bob9o2b2o2b2obobobo2bob5o$o2b4o2bob3obobo2b2o bo3b2ob2o2bo4b2o2b2ob4obobo9b3obo2b2o2b2o2bo2bo6bo2bob3o6bob2obo8b3ob 2obob2o2bob2o2bo2bobo3bob2obobob4o2b2ob3o2bo3bob8obobo2bobob2ob2obobo$ 3o2b2o2bo2b2ob3o2b2o4bo3b5ob3obobobob3o2b6obo2b3obo2b3o2b2o3b2ob4ob4o 2b2o2b3o3b2ob2obobo3bo2b2obob3o3bo2b3obo2b2ob2o2b3o2bobobo3b4o4bobob2o b4obo4b2o2bob2o5b2o$3o2bo2bobob4obob5o3b3o8bob3obo2b2obob5o2b2o2bob3o 2b3o4bob4o2b2obob2obo2b2o3b2o4b2ob4obobo2bo4b2o2bo2bo2b2o3b2obobob3obo 4bo3b7ob2o2bo2bo4bobobo2b3o2bo2bo3bo$o3b3o2bobobo2b2o2bob2obobo2bo2bo 3bo2b3ob4obo4bo6bobo6b2ob4o2b2obo2b3obo3b2o2bo2bob5obob2obob3o5b4o3bo 2bob4o2bo6bobob2obob2o4b2o3bo5bo2bo5b3ob2ob4ob2o2bo$5bo5bob2obob6ob3ob o2b2ob2o2b3obobo2bo2b3o2bo2b2o4b2ob2o3b2o2b2o2bo2bob3ob3ob3o7bo3b4o2b 2ob3o3bobob3ob2obobobo2bo4bo2b2ob3o2b2obob2ob4ob3o3bobobob3o2b9o3bo$7o 4b3ob3o3b3obo3b4obo5b6ob3o3b2obo2bo2bob2o2bobo5bobob2obo3bobo4bobo2bo 4bobobobo2b3obo5bo5b3obo3bobob8ob3ob4ob3obob2ob3ob4o4bob2ob2ob3o3b2ob 3o$4b4ob3ob3o2bobob2obobobo2b2o3bobobob4o2b2o3bo3bo2bob2obo2b2obo3b3ob ob3o2b2o2b4o7b2o4b3ob5o4b2ob3obo9bo6bo2bob10o2bo2bo2b2o2bobo3bob7obobo 2bo2bob2o$2b2obo2bo2b6obo2bobo3b4o2bo3b2o5bo3b3obo2bob4ob2obobo6b2ob2o 4b2o6bobo2b2obo2b2obo2b6o4bo2b2o5bobo2b4o5b2o3bob5ob6obob3o2bo3bo9b5ob 2obo3bob2o$b2o2bob2o3bo3b2ob4o5bo4bo3b2o2b2obob2o2bo2b4obobo3bob2o2b5o 2bo3bo2b4o2bo2b2o3b2obobob2obobob2ob4o3bo4bobob2obob2obo2b3ob2obob3obo 2b3o4b4ob2obob2obo2b2ob3o3bo3b2o2bo$4b2ob4o5bo3b2o6bob5ob2obobo3b4obob 2ob4o6bobobob2ob2obo2b3o3b2obobo2b2o6bo3bobob2o5b7ob4obo8b2o4bobo2bo3b ob2obo2bobobob2ob3o3b2ob3o2b4obobo6bo$2b4ob2o7b3ob5o3b5ob6obo2bob3ob5o b2ob4obob2o4b2ob2o10bobo2bo3b2o2b2o3b2ob3ob2ob2o2bob2o2b2obo2b4obo2b2o bobobob3obobo2bo3bob2obob2ob3ob2o3bob6o2bobo2bo2bo$4b2ob3obo2bob2obobo bobo2bob2obo3b2o2bo2bobob4ob5o4bo2b3obo3bo2b3o2bo2b2o2bob2o3b2o3b2o5b 2ob2o3bo2b2o3b3ob3obo3bo2b3ob2o3b6obobobob2o2b3o2bo2b4obo3bo4bob3o2bo 2b2obo$bo2bobo2bo3b5o3bo4bo6bo2b3obo3b2o3bobob2ob6o2bobo3bobobo2b3o5bo 5b3ob2o4bobob3ob2o2b3obo3bob4o2b2o4bo4bob2o3bo4bo2bobob6ob2o2b2o4bobo 2bo2bo3bo4b2o2bo$5obo2b3o2b2ob2o3bo2b4o2bobobo3b3obob5o2b2ob3o4bobo4bo bobobo4bob4obo2b2obobo4bo2bo3b3o2bobobo2bobob4o2bobobo2b3ob6obo3bo2b2o 2bob2obo4b2o4bobobobob3o2b2obo2b3o$2obobobo2b3ob2o3bob2o4b8o3b6o3bo2bo 5b3obo5bo2b2ob4obob5obob2ob2obob2ob2obob2o2b3o2bo2bobo2b2obo2b2ob2o3bo 3bobo3bob2obobo2b4o2b2o2b2o3bob4obob5o2b2obobo2b2o4bo$7o2b3obo3bobobob ob2o2b2o3b2o3bob2o4bob3o2bob2ob3o3bo4b3o2b2o2bo2b2o5b3ob3obo2bob4o4bob 2ob4ob2obobo2b2obob5obob5o2bob2o2b4o4b2o2bobo2b2obo4b2o2bobob2ob3ob5o$ 2o3bobob4ob7o2b4ob2obo4b3obo4bo3b3o3bob2ob3ob5ob2obo2b2obobo2b9o4b5ob 4ob2obob3ob7o2bo4b2o2b2o2bobo3bo2bo3b2obo2b2o3bob2o4bo3b2ob2ob4obobob 2ob2ob2obo$o2bob2o2b4ob2ob3o3bobo2bobobob2o2b2obobob3ob2ob3ob2ob3o4b2o 4b2ob2o3b2o4b2ob3obo4b3ob2ob4o5bobobobo4bob2o2bo2b6o2b2ob5o4bo2bo4bobo 3bo2bo3b2o2b5ob2ob4o2bo$2o2bob2o4bo5b2o4b2o3b3obo5b4obob5o4bobobob4o3b o3bob2o2bobob2o2b5o2bobo5bo3b2o2bobobob2obobo4bo3b5obo2bo4bo3b2o3b3o5b 2ob2obo2b3o2b3o2b2obobo3b2o2b2o2b4o$3o2b3o4bobobobo2b2o2bo4bo2b2obob2o 5b2obo3b2o2bobo3b2ob2o2bo2b5o3b2o5bo3b2o4bobo2bo2bobo2bobo3b2o2bo2b3o 6b2ob2o3b2obobob2o4bob4ob3o3bo2bob5o9bobobob3o3b2o$bo3b4o3bo2bo2b6ob3o 3b2obob2o7b2ob7ob2o3b2obob2o2bobob2obo2bo6b3o2b2o8b2ob2obob4ob2o2b4o2b o3b3o2b2o3bo5b4o2b4ob3obobo3b3obobo2bo2b3o3b2o2b2o3bobo2b2o$2o2b4o4b3o 4bob2obob3obo2b2o4bo2b2o2bo6b3obo2bob2o2b5o3bo2b2obobob2o2b2o2b4ob3ob 5ob2o2b2ob2ob2o2bo7bobobo2b3o2b3o3bobo3bobobo3bobobo2b2o2b2o2bo2bo7b2o 2bo2bo$o3b2o2b2o2bo2bob4obo2bobob2ob2o2b10ob3ob4ob2o2b2o4b4o2bob3o3bo 4bo2bo2bob5o2bo2b3o5bo6bo2b4o3bo3b5o9b6o3bob2obo3bo4b2o2b5ob4ob2o4b3o 4bo$ob3o3b4obob3o6b3obo3b2ob2o2b2obob2o5b2ob3o3b4o2b2o2b3obo4b3o2bobo 2bo3bo5bo2bo3bob4o2bobobo2bobo4bo5bo3bobob2o5b4o4b4obo4bo7b3obo2b3o6b 2obo2bobo$2bobobob3obo2b3o4bo7bobobo3b2ob3obo2b4o2bobob2ob3obob8o2bobo 8bo4b2o2bobo3bo2b2o2bo3bo2bobobo3bo2bobo3b2obob6ob3obobob2obob5o2bo2bo bob3obob2o3b6ob3obob3o$3bob2o5b3o6b3ob5ob2obob3ob2o3b3o2bob2ob4o4bo2bo 2b2o6b2o2bob3o2bo2bo2b2obob2o2bo2bo2bob2o3b2obob3o3bo2bob2obob2obob2ob 2obo2b3obo4b2ob5o2bo3b3o3bo2bob2ob3ob2obob2o$o5b2obob2ob6o3b2o2bo4b3ob 5ob6ob2ob2o7b4o4bobobo7b2o3b5obobo3b2obo3bob2ob2ob2o3bo2bo2b5ob2ob6o3b o5bob2ob2obobo7b2o2b2o2b3o3bobo2bob4o3bo2b3o$o3bo3bo2b2ob2ob5o2b3o2bob ob3obob2ob2o9bobo2b3ob2obobo2bob2obobobo5b7obobo2b2ob3o4b2ob3ob2obob2o 2bo3bo4b2ob3o2b6obob5o2b3o7bo2b3o2bo2b2ob3ob4obo4bo2b2o$3bo4bo3b5ob4ob 3o2b2o2b2o2b3o3bobo2bo2b2obo2bo2bobo2bo2b5ob6o3b2o3bo2b4o3bo2b2obobobo 5bob4ob6o2b3ob3obobobob2o2bo2b2ob3o3bo2bo3bo10b3ob2o5b4ob5o$3o3b2o3b2o 3b4obob3obo3bo2bo2bob2ob5obo2bobobob2obo2b3o2bo2b3ob2o3b3ob3o2bo4b3o7b 2o2b2o2bobobo3b8o9bobobo4bo3bob3o2bobob3o2bob3o8bobobobo3b2o2bob3o$o2b 2obo3b2o3b2o3bo2b3o2b3ob2obob2obob4obobob2o2bo2bo2b2o2b2ob5obobo5bob2o bob3o2bobo5b3o2b2ob2obo2b5obo2b2o4bob8o2bob2obobob4ob3o2bob2obo4bob3ob o4b3obob9o$obo2bobob3o2bo2bob4o2bob5o2bob3ob3ob2ob2o2b2obo6bo2b2o2b6ob o3b2obo2b2ob2o4bo4bo3bo4bob5ob2o3bob2ob3obobo2bobo2b3o2b2ob2ob3obo2bo 4bobo5b3obo3b3o4bobobobob2ob3o$2o2bo7bo6bo2b3o2bob4obobobob2o3bobo2bob 2ob2obo3b4ob2obo2bo2bobobob3o6bo2b2ob2o2b2o2b2o2b4o2bo2b6ob2o3bo2bobo 2b2obo2bo2b2obo2bo2b2o3bob5o2b3o5b4o3b2o4b2ob2obo$3obob2obo3bobo2b3o2b 2obo5bobobob2ob3obobobo2bobo2bo2bo7bo2b2o2bobo2b7o3bobo2b2o4bo5bobo8bo 4bob3o2bo6bo5b2o2bob5o3b2o2b3obob3obo4b2o2bob2ob2o2bo3b3obo$ob6ob3o2bo b2o2b3ob2o2bobobo4b3obobob3obobobobo2bobo3bo2bobo2b3ob3o2b5obo3bo4bob 3ob8o5b2ob4o4bo2bo4b2o2bobob2o2b2o2b2ob2obo2b2obob2o3b2obobo2bo2b3ob2o 6b6o$2b4o2bobo4bo2bo3bobo3bobo2b5obo3bob2o4b4o2bo2bo4b2o3b3o2b3o2b2ob 3obob2o4b3o4b2o3b4obobob4o3b3o2bobobobobob2ob3o5bobo2bob3ob3ob3ob2obo 4b3ob2obob2obo6b2obo$2ob3o3b2o2bo4b5o2b2ob4obo2bo2bo2b2o4bo2bo2b8o3bo 3bob3ob2o5bob3obobo2b4ob2o2b4o4bo2bo2bo3bobo2bob2o2b3ob2ob5ob2o4bo2bob ob4ob3obob3o2b5ob2ob3o4b2o3b4obo$b2o2b2obo2b2o2b2o2bo4b3obo2b2o5b2o5b 4ob2obo2bo2bo5bobo8bo2b2obobob4o2b2o3b2o2b3obo2bobo2bobo2b6ob4ob4ob3o 2b6o3b2ob2ob2o4bo4bo3b2ob2o4b5ob2o2bo2b5obo$5b2ob2obob2o4b5obob2ob2o2b 2o2bobob2ob2o3bob4obob4o3b2ob2obob2ob3o6b2o2b3o3b4o2bo2b2o2bob3obob2o 2bob4o2bo3bob4o2b4ob2ob2o2b2ob4ob3ob2o2bob3o4bo3bo2b3obo3bo4bo$2o2bobo bo2bob2ob2o2b2obob4obob2ob3o2bo3b2o2bob2o2b2o2b2obob2o5b3o2bo2bob2o2b 2o3b2o2b4o2b2obob4o4b6ob5o3bo2b2ob3o2b4o2bobo3bo5bobo2b2o3bo2b2o3b2o3b 4ob2obo3b2obob2obo$o2bobo2b3ob2o2b3obo2bobo6b2obo2bo3b2ob2obobo5bo2b2o 3bo4bob5ob2o3b2obob3obo3bobo8b2o2bobob2o3bobo2bob2o2b3o2bo2bobobob3obo 5bob2o2b2obo2b3obobob3o3b2obobob2o3b3obo$obob3o2bob2o2b3o2b2obo2bo2b2o bo2b2o4b3obobobo2bobo4b2ob2o3bob4o2b2o2bob2obobob3ob3o7bo3b3ob2o2b2obo bobob2o2b2o5bo2b4ob5ob2obob2obobobo2b2o2b2ob6o2bob2o4bo2bo4bo4bo!
Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
You may try to find other cheap one time turners. Rules: only use a few common SLs, not too tight.JP21 wrote: March 16th, 2020, 8:14 pm Just a quick reminder that I also discovered the lepa to glider just days after hunting discovered it.JP21 wrote: February 17th, 2020, 7:56 am Ummmmm...Code: Select all
soup that contains said converter
EDIT: Also, known one-time turners classifying:
Class 3 0-degree
Code: Select all
x = 8, y = 5, rule = B2n3/S23-q
2bo$obo$b2o$6b2o$6b2o!
Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
Lepa+block
Code: Select all
x = 272, y = 9, rule = B2n3/S23-q
2o18b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o19b2o27b2o18b2o18b2o$2o
18b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o19b2o27b2o18b2o18b2o3$9b
3o16b3o16b3o16b3o16b3o16b3o16b3o16b3o16b3o16b3o17b3o25b3o16b3o16b3o2$
8bo2bo15bo2bo15bo2bo15bo2bo15bo2bo15bo2bo15bo2bo15bo2bo15bo2bo15bo2bo
16bo2bo24bo2bo15bo2bo15bo2bo2$8b2o17b2o17b2o17b2o17b2o17b2o17b2o17b2o
17b2o17b2o18b2o26b2o17b2o17b2o!Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
dvgrn wrote: March 16th, 2020, 4:08 pm cheap p22 or p24 reflector exists, some more options might open up for sneaky duplications of an intermittent stream, maybe with signal inversion trickery.
Naszvadi wrote: February 7th, 2020, 5:24 pm Fastmade 90 degree reflector:Code: Select all
x = 148, y = 78, rule = B2n3/S23-q 6bo79bo$6bo79bo3$9bo79bo$4b2o78b2o$5b2o78b2o$6b2o78b2o$7b2o78b2o$9bo 79bo$10bo4bo74bo4bo$11bo79bo$11b2o78b2o$12b2o4b2o72b2o4b2o$13b2o78b2o$ 14bo22bo56bo22bo$36b3o77b3o$36bob2o76bob2o$34bo2bo76bo2bo$32b3o77b3o$ 32bo2bo76bo2bo$8b3o5bo13b2ob2o53b3o5bo13b2ob2o$7bo2bo3bobo13bobo54bo2b o3bobo13bobo$6bo2bo5b2o12b2obo53bo2bo5b2o12b2obo$7b2o22bo55b2o22bo$5b 2o20b2o56b2o20b2o$4bo16bo4b2obo54bo16bo4b2obo$2bobo17bo4b2o53bobo17bo 4b2o$bobo16b3o5bo52bobo16b3o5bo$o2bo76bo2bo$obo77bobo$2o78b2o8$31b2o 78b2o$31bobo77bobo$31bo79bo6$144b3o$144b2o$143bobobo$147bo$141b2o2bo$ 140bo3bobo$140b3o$138b4o$137bob2o$127b3o7bobo$127bo7bo$128bo4b2o3bo$ 133b3obo$133bo4bo$135b2o2$131bo$130b3o$129bo$129bo4bo$130b2o3bo$131bo 3bo$132bo4bo$134b2o$136bob2o$136bo3bo2$137bo4bo$138b2o2b2o$139bo2bo$ 140b2o!
Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
Oh, right, thanks -- I very vaguely remember seeing that before.
Not surprisingly, something equivalent can be made to work at p24. So if it turns out we need just a few more ticks to extract two output signals from one input signal somehow, then this would be a good reflector:
Code: Select all
x = 95, y = 91, rule = B2n3/S23-q
18b3o$17bo3bo7bo$b3o13bo2bo8bo$bo2bo13b2obob2o3bo$4bo17bo2bo$o2bobo15b
o3bo6bo$2o10bo9b3o7bo$bo5bo5b2o$7b2o3b2o$3bobo2bo25b2o$4bo28bo2bo$4bo
2bo25b2ob2o$5b3o10bo13b3obo$19b2o10b5o$18b2o10bob3o$29b2ob2o$30bo2bo$
31b2o3$34bo$34bo19$45bo$44b2o$44bobo4$51bo$50b2o$50bobo4$57bo$56b2o$
56bobo16$75bo$74b2o$74bobo4$81bo$80b2o$80bobo10$93bo$92b2o$92bobo!180-degree turns are even simpler, since an inverter is basically just a gun, as usual -- only two p24s per 90-degree turn:
Code: Select all
x = 214, y = 107, rule = B2n3/S23-q
137b3o$136bo3bo7bo$120b3o13bo2bo8bo$120bo2bo13b2obob2o3bo$123bo17bo2bo
$119bo2bobo15bo3bo6bo$119b2o10bo9b3o7bo$120bo5bo5b2o$126b2o3b2o$122bob
o2bo25b2o$123bo28bo2bo$123bo2bo25b2ob2o$124b3o10bo13b3obo$138b2o10b5o$
137b2o10bob3o$148b2ob2o$149bo2bo$150b2o3$153bo$153bo19$164bo$163b2o$
163bobo4$170bo$169b2o$169bobo4$176bo$175b2o$175bobo9$33b3o$35bo$34bo$
48bo$47b2o$47bobo$27b3o$29bo164bo$28bo164b2o$54bo138bobo$53b2o$53bobo$
21b3o$23bo176bo$10bo11bo176b2o$9b3o48bo138bobo$8bo3bo46b2o$2o5b4obo46b
obo$5b7o4b3o6b2o$4bob4o5bo4bo4bo$4bo3bo7bo5b2ob4o$5b3o9bobo7bobo36bo$
6bo58b2o$21bobo7b2o32bobo$22b4ob2o3bo$25bo4bobo179bo$24b2o185b2o$64bo
7bo11b2o125bobo$64b2o5b2o10bo3bo$63bobo5bobo12b2o$66bo14bo5bo2$68bo10b
o5bo$67b2o10b2o$64bo5bo8bo3bo$62bobo3bobo10b2o$62bo5bo$64b2o$64bo2$66b
o$67bobo$67b2o$68bo!Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
Apparently yes.dvgrn wrote: March 17th, 2020, 10:53 pmOh, right, thanks -- I very vaguely remember seeing that before.
Not surprisingly, something equivalent can be made to work at p24. So if it turns out we need just a few more ticks to extract two output signals from one input signal somehow, then this would be a good reflector:
Anyone care to check the p22 or p24 intermittent-stream search tree? If those don't seem to have a branching factor above 1, or they happen to die out early, then maybe it's not worth looking too hard for a splitter at those periods.Code: Select all
x = 95, y = 91, rule = B2n3/S23-q 18b3o$17bo3bo7bo$b3o13bo2bo8bo$bo2bo13b2obob2o3bo$4bo17bo2bo$o2bobo15b o3bo6bo$2o10bo9b3o7bo$bo5bo5b2o$7b2o3b2o$3bobo2bo25b2o$4bo28bo2bo$4bo 2bo25b2ob2o$5b3o10bo13b3obo$19b2o10b5o$18b2o10bob3o$29b2ob2o$30bo2bo$ 31b2o3$34bo$34bo19$45bo$44b2o$44bobo4$51bo$50b2o$50bobo4$57bo$56b2o$ 56bobo16$75bo$74b2o$74bobo4$81bo$80b2o$80bobo10$93bo$92b2o$92bobo!
Code: Select all
x = 56, y = 57, rule = B2n3/S23-q
2o$2o9$10bo$9b2o$9bobo4$15b2o$14b2o$16bo3$21bo$20b2o$20bobo4$26b2o$25b
2o$27bo3$32bo$31b2o$31bobo4$37b2o$36b2o$38bo3$43bo$42b2o$42bobo4$48b2o
$47b2o$49bo3$54bo$53b2o$53bobo!The second can come 22 or 44 ticks after the first:
Code: Select all
x = 126, y = 57, rule = B2n3/S23-q
2o68b2o$2o68b2o9$10bo69bo$9b2o68b2o$9bobo67bobo4$15b2o68b2o$14b2o68bo$
16bo69bo3$21bo69bo$20bo69b2o$20bobo67bobo4$26b2o68b2o$25bo69bo$27bo69b
o3$32bo69bo$31bo69bo$31bobo67bobo4$37b2o68b2o$36bo69bo$38bo69bo3$43bo
69bo$42bo69bo$42bobo67bobo4$48b2o68b2o$47bo69bo$49bo69bo3$54bo69bo$53b
o69bo$53bobo67bobo!Code: Select all
x = 476, y = 57, rule = B2n3/S23-q
2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o$2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o9$10b
o69bo69bo69bo69bo69bo69bo$9b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o$9bobo67bo
bo67bobo67bobo67bobo67bobo67bobo4$15b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o$
14b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68bo69bo$16bo69bo69bo69bo69bo69bo69bo3$21bo
69bo69bo69bo69bo69bo69bo$20b2o68bo69bo69bo69bo69b2o68b2o$20bobo67bobo
67bobo67bobo67bobo67bobo67bobo4$26b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o$
25bo69bo69bo69bo69bo69b2o68bo$27bo69bo69bo69bo69bo69bo69bo3$32bo69bo
69bo69bo69bo69bo69bo$31bo69b2o68bo69bo69bo69bo69b2o$31bobo67bobo67bobo
67bobo67bobo67bobo67bobo4$37b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o$36bo69b
2o68b2o68bo69bo69bo69bo$38bo69bo69bo69bo69bo69bo69bo3$43bo69bo69bo69bo
69bo69bo69bo$42bo69bo69bo69b2o68bo69bo69bo$42bobo67bobo67bobo67bobo67b
obo67bobo67bobo4$48b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o68b2o$47bo69bo69bo69bo
69b2o68bo69bo$49bo69bo69bo69bo69bo69bo69bo3$54bo69bo69bo69bo69bo69bo
69bo$53bo69bo69bo69bo69bo69bo69bo$53bobo67bobo67bobo67bobo67bobo67bobo
67bobo!Code: Select all
x = 57, y = 56, rule = B2n3/S23-q
obo$b2o$bo3$54bobo$54b2o$55bo6$53bo$53bobo$53b2o9$bo$2b2o$b2o47bo$48b
2o$49b2o18$22bo17bo$23b2o13b2o$22b2o15b2o5$28bobo3bo$29b2o2bo$29bo3b3o
!Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
I was wrong about that. It only takes some minor adjustments, and inline inverters work fine at p24. Not sure about p22, though -- some p22er should look for a solution, because otherwise cheap inline inverters are a nice point in favor of the p24 camp.dvgrn wrote: March 17th, 2020, 10:53 pmHow about an inline inverter, though? Invert a p24 stream without changing the direction? The easy trick that works at p44 (interrupting a 2-opposite-G -> 90-degree-G collision) doesn't seem to work at p24.
(But really only if a constructible p24 signal splitter can eventually be found, I guess.)
Code: Select all
x = 222, y = 212, rule = B2n3/S23-qHistory
47.2B$46.4B$46.5B$42.B.7B$40.8BA3B12.2B$39.8B3AB12.4B$38.8BA3BAB11.2B
A2B$38.2A5B4ABAB7.B.3B3AB$39.4B7A2B5.6BA2BA2B$41.BAB4A5B.B.6B4A2B$41.
BA3BA16BA2B2AB$42.B3A8BA6BA3B3AB$41.3BA8BA5B2A5B2A3B$42.7B.B.B3A2.B3A
3BA6B$42.5B4.4B3.B2A2BA8B$43.4B3.4B5.2B4A6B$44.2B3.4B5.2BA2BA6B$48.A
3B7.B3A3B.B$47.A3B8.2BA2B$46.B3A10.4B$21.B23.4B12.2B$21.2B21.4B$21.3B
19.4B$21.4B17.A3B$22.4B15.A3B$23.4B13.B3A$24.4B11.4B$25.4B9.4B$26.4B
7.4B$27.4B5.A3B$28.4B3.A3B$29.4B.B3A$30.8B$31.9B$32.8BA$34.5B2AB$35.
4BABAB$34.4B2.4B$33.2A2B4.4B$32.2B2A6.4B$31.2BAB8.3BA$30.4B10.B2AB$
29.4B12.ABAB$28.4B14.4B$6.2B19.2A2B16.4B$5.4B17.2B2A18.4B$4.5B16.2BAB
20.3BA$4.7B.B11.4B22.B2AB$3.2B3A7B8.4B24.ABAB$4.2BA9B6.4B26.4B$3.BA4B
A7B4.2A2B28.4B$3.BA12B3.2B2A30.4B$.4BA5BA4B3.2BAB32.3BA$12BAB4.4B34.B
2AB$7BA4BAB3.4B36.ABAB$.9BA2B3.4B38.4B$2.7B3A2B.2A2B40.4B$4.B.7B.2B2A
42.4B$9.6BAB44.3BA$10.6B46.B2AB$9.6B48.ABAB$10.4B50.4B$9.4B52.4B$8.B
3AB53.4B$8.BA5B.B50.3BA$7.2BA3BA5B49.B2AB$8.ABA2BA6B49.ABAB$7.BA3BA8B
49.4B$7.A2BA4BA5B50.4B$5.3BA7BA3B52.4B$4.5BA4BA2BA55.3BA$4.8BA3BAB56.
B2AB45.2B$5.6BA2BABA58.ABAB43.4B$6.5BA3BA2B58.4B42.5B$8.B.5BAB60.4B
37.B.7B$12.B3AB61.4B34.8BA3B12.2B$12.4B63.3BA32.8B3AB12.4B$13.2B65.B
2AB30.8BA3BAB11.2BA2B$81.ABAB29.2A5B4ABAB7.B.3B3AB$82.4B29.4B7A2B5.6B
A2BA2B$83.4B30.BAB4A5B.B.6B4A2B$84.4B29.BA3BA16BA2B2AB$85.3BA29.B3A8B
A6BA3B3AB$86.B2AB27.3BA8BA5B2A5B2A3B$87.ABAB27.7B.B.B3A2.B3A3BA6B$88.
4B26.5B4.4B3.B2A2BA8B$89.4B26.4B3.4B5.2B4A6B$90.4B26.2B3.4B5.2BA2BA6B
$91.3BA29.A3B7.B3A3B.B$92.B2AB27.A3B8.2BA2B$93.ABAB25.B3A10.4B$94.4B
23.4B12.2B$95.4B21.4B$96.4B19.4B$97.3BA17.A3B$98.B2AB15.A3B$99.ABAB
13.B3A$100.4B11.4B$101.4B9.4B$102.4B7.4B$103.3BA5.A3B$104.B2AB3.A3B$
105.ABAB.B3A$106.8B$107.9B$108.9B$110.8B$111.8B$110.4B2.B$109.2A2B$
108.2B2A$107.2BAB$106.4B$105.4B$104.4B$82.2B19.2A2B$81.4B17.2B2A$80.
5B16.2BAB$80.7B.B11.4B$79.2B3A7B8.4B$80.2BA9B6.4B$79.BA4BA7B4.2A2B$
79.BA12B3.2B2A$77.4BA5BA4B3.2BAB$76.12BAB4.4B$76.7BA4BAB3.4B$77.9BA2B
3.4B$78.7B3A2B.2A2B$80.B.7B.2B2A$85.6BAB$86.6B$85.6B$86.4B$85.4B$84.B
3AB$84.BA5B.B$83.2BA3BA5B$84.ABA2BA6B$83.BA3BA8B$83.A2BA4BA5B$81.3BA
7BA3B$80.5BA4BA2BA$80.8BA3BAB$81.6BA2BABA$82.5BA3BA2B$84.B.5BAB$88.B
3AB$88.4B$89.2B5$164.A$163.2AB$163.ABAB$164.4B$165.4B$166.4B$167.3BA$
168.B2AB$169.ABAB$170.4B$171.4B$172.4B$173.4B$174.4B$175.4B$176.4B$
177.4B$178.4B$179.3BA$180.B2AB$181.ABAB$182.4B$183.4B$184.4B$185.3BA$
186.B2AB$187.ABAB$188.4B$189.4B$190.4B$191.3BA$192.B2AB$193.ABAB$194.
4B$195.4B$196.4B$197.4B$198.4B$199.4B$200.4B$201.4B$202.4B$203.4B$
204.4B$205.4B$206.4B$207.4B$208.4B$209.3BA$210.B2AB$211.ABAB$212.4B$
213.4B$214.4B$215.4B$216.4B$217.4B$218.4B$219.B!Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
Soooooooo annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can someone give me a link to B2n3/S23-qHistory????
I can't even get the code to work in Golly...
Can someone give me a link to B2n3/S23-qHistory????
I can't even get the code to work in Golly...
Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
That's a lot of exclamation points. You must be very^13 annoyed. Sorry. Here's the two-state version:JP21 wrote: March 18th, 2020, 2:15 am Soooooooo annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can someone give me a link to B2n3/S23-qHistory????
I can't even get the code to work in Golly...
Code: Select all
x = 210, y = 200, rule = B2n3/S23-q
44bo$43b3o$42bo3bo14bo$34b2o5b4obo13b3o$39b7o13bo2bo$38bob4o14b4o$38bo
3bo16bo2b2o$39b3o8bo6bo3b3o$40bo8bo5b2o5b2o$49b3o3b3o3bo$55b2o2bo$57b
4o$56bo2bo$44bo11b3o$43bo13bo$43b3o4$38bo$37bo$37b3o4$32bo$31bo$31b3o
3$36bo$35b2o$35bobo2$29b2o$30b2o$29bo12bo$41b2o$41bobo2$23b2o$24b2o$
23bo24bo$47b2o$b3o43bobo$2bo$o4bo11b2o$o17b2o$bo5bo9bo36bo$8bo44b2o$3b
o4bo44bobo$6bo$5b3o3b2o$12b2o$11bo48bo$59b2o$59bobo3$5b3o$5bo60bo$5bo
3bo55b2o$4bobo2bo55bobo$4bo3bo$3bo2bo4bo$4bo7bo$5bo4bo2bo58bo$8bo3bo
58b2o$7bo2bobo58bobo$7bo3bo$11bo$9b3o108bo$78bo40b3o$77b2o39bo3bo14bo$
77bobo30b2o5b4obo13b3o$115b7o13bo2bo$114bob4o14b4o$114bo3bo16bo2b2o$
84bo30b3o8bo6bo3b3o$83b2o31bo8bo5b2o5b2o$83bobo39b3o3b3o3bo$131b2o2bo$
133b4o$132bo2bo$90bo29bo11b3o$89b2o28bo13bo$89bobo27b3o4$96bo17bo$95b
2o16bo$95bobo15b3o4$102bo5bo$101b2o4bo$101bobo3b3o7$105b2o$106b2o$105b
o4$99b2o$100b2o$99bo2$77b3o$78bo$76bo4bo11b2o$76bo17b2o$77bo5bo9bo$84b
o$79bo4bo$82bo$81b3o3b2o$88b2o$87bo5$81b3o$81bo$81bo3bo$80bobo2bo$80bo
3bo$79bo2bo4bo$80bo7bo$81bo4bo2bo$84bo3bo$83bo2bobo$83bo3bo$87bo$85b3o
7$160bo$159b2o$159bobo4$166bo$165b2o$165bobo10$178bo$177b2o$177bobo4$
184bo$183b2o$183bobo4$190bo$189b2o$189bobo16$208bo$207b2o$207bobo!In an emergency, if you need to get a pattern-with-history working in Golly there are lots of ways to do that. Like,
Ctrl+C to copy pattern to clipboard from the forums
Alt+H in Golly to switch universe to LifeHistory
Ctrl+V to paste the pattern
Alt+J to switch the pattern to two-state
Ctrl+A to select the remaining pattern
Ctrl+C to copy the two-state pattern
Open a LeapLife pattern or switch to a LeapLife layer
Ctrl+V to paste the two-state pattern.
This will work as long as you have Preferences > Edit > Never change rule set in Golly. Or open a text editor and search and replace all the "B"s with "."s, except in the header line. Or if you really hated History patterns in general, you could write a little utility to get rid of "History" for any rule:
Code: Select all
# dehistorifizer.py
import golly as g
patstr = g.getclipstr()
patheaderind = patstr.find("\n")
patheader = patstr[:patheaderind]
patRLE = patstr[patheaderind:]
newpatRLE = patRLE.replace("B",".").replace("D",".").replace("F",".")
pat = g.parse(newpatRLE)
g.setclipstr(patheader.replace("History","") + newpatRLE)
# leave this last part out or add a g.addlayer() if you don't want to throw away current pattern
# -- you can just put a History pattern in the clipboard, run the script, then paste it yourself
g.new("DeHistorifized pattern")
g.setrule(g.getrule().replace("History",""))
g.paste(0,0,"or")
g.fit()Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
What is it called in the "extreme-ridiculously" system, by the way?
Just realized I forgot to reply to this.dvgrn wrote: March 16th, 2020, 4:08 pm Glider syntheses
How do I find what the cheapest synthesis is for, say, a fishhook eater, if I wanted a complete synth of integral-with-hook? Is there a stamp collection of syntheses available somewhere? The closest I can find is that there's supposed to be a "synthesis mark" in some collection or other, but I don't see it in the main oscillator collection. (?) Anyway an actual single-pattern stamp collection or ZIP file would be handy. Maybe LeapLife needs more forum threads, like a LeapLife Collections thread where people can post and update all these various stamp collections. Or would pages in the LifeWiki User namespace be better?
The synthesis mark is part of the old jpleap (like jslife, except jp instead of js made it) along with many other marks (natural/artifical, works in Life/alien, etc.) But it was deleted since I think it is useless and JP21 does not know how to use.
Yes, LeapLife needs more forum threads - but I'm afraid no one would reply to it! (I already opened one, though, which is the LeapLife Naming Proposals in the Sandbox)
I already tried to find stable conduits some while ago - but there are no common methuselahs as far as I know. Obviously common failed puffer/spaceship would be the best (Like B/Pi in CGoL) but LeapLife does not have them. The bookend/<s>fluttershy</s>butterfly was a candidate and it is a failed oscillator I did made a bookend-to-2G (which has probably no way to insert the bookend) but I found no way to convert a glider into a bookend.dvgrn wrote: March 16th, 2020, 4:08 pm Wild Speculation
Stable conduits also haven't been definitely ruled out in LeapLife yet. Blocks and boats are known catalysts, and there are a bunch of others that I forget offhand. So a stamp collection would be handy to have for catalysts, too.
And as we all know, AbhpzTa made it into an actual oscillator by adding catalysts
Eater 1 was also a known catalyst - see one of the oscillators in the main osc collection. But it can't catalyst most things. Other catalysts see A-for-Awesome's oscillator-inspired catalyst and AbhpzTa's bookend hassler.
Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
Don't remember. I've been trying to kill off that system for years, though. Maybe I'm finally succeeding. It's very weird how hard it is to find the message where they're all posted. I tried "incredibly long", "stupendously long", "ridiculously long", and a bunch of others and came up blank, both in Google and in the forum search. But the list up to ^9 is still on the LifeWiki, and I think the idea was to start working down the two alphabetical lists after that.Hunting wrote: March 18th, 2020, 6:05 amWhat is [very^13] called in the "extreme-ridiculously" system, by the way?
Okay, maybe link to that from the first post in this thread, and then maybe also add links to a few more similar threads like "LeapLife Glider Syntheses"? (Which would have a stamp collection/ZIP file in _its_ first post, I guess, and whoever created the thread would be the maintainer. Which is why I'm not creating the thread...)Hunting wrote: March 18th, 2020, 6:05 amThe synthesis mark is part of the old jpleap (like jslife, except jp instead of js made it) along with many other marks (natural/artifical, works in Life/alien, etc.) But it was deleted since I think it is useless and JP21 does not know how to use.
Yes, LeapLife needs more forum threads - but I'm afraid no one would reply to it! (I already opened one, though, which is the LeapLife Naming Proposals in the Sandbox)
Thanks for the list. I guess it doesn't seem absolutely impossible that there's a way to catalyze something like, say, the loaf-siamese-blockHunting wrote: March 18th, 2020, 6:05 amThe bookend/<s>fluttershy</s>butterfly was a candidate and it is a failed oscillator I did made a bookend-to-2G (which has probably no way to insert the bookend) but I found no way to convert a glider into a bookend.
And as we all know, AbhpzTa made it into an actual oscillator by adding catalysts
Eater 1 was also a known catalyst - see one of the oscillators in the main osc collection. But it can't catalyst most things. Other catalysts see A-for-Awesome's oscillator-inspired catalyst and AbhpzTa's bookend hassler.
Code: Select all
x = 9, y = 12, rule = B2n3/S23-qHistory
6.A.A$6.2A$7.A7$3A$2.A$.A!Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
Why? It's funny. (I know they are hard to remember)
Yep.dvgrn wrote: March 18th, 2020, 7:42 am Okay, maybe link to that from the first post in this thread, and then maybe also add links to a few more similar threads like "LeapLife Glider Syntheses"? (Which would have a stamp collection/ZIP file in _its_ first post, I guess, and whoever created the thread would be the maintainer. Which is why I'm not creating the thread...)
Never thought of that as a "loaf-siamese-block" - I always think of it as a derivative of 3o$3o$obo, or the "mutant Pi" (in CGoL they behaves the same but in LeapLife because of the minus q it kills the original pi before it could form a house while mutant Pi does not they does not behaves the same in LeapLife)dvgrn wrote: March 18th, 2020, 7:42 am-- to make new loaf-siamese-blocks in other places, plus maybe an output glider sometimes. But that's going to be a really tough search, and maybe the odds are pretty lousy that anything will show up anyway.Code: Select all
x = 9, y = 12, rule = B2n3/S23-qHistory 6.A.A$6.2A$7.A7$3A$2.A$.A!
I wish we have Bellman replacements - maybe LLS?
Will do a manual block catalyst search later on that. I like manual searching! (Meanwhile I enjoy writing Golly scripts too)
Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
Narrower one:A for awesome wrote: March 10th, 2020, 4:51 pm Double-posting to report this 19-cell c/4 diagonal:Code: Select all
many cool wide c/4d rles
Code: Select all
x = 7, y = 17, rule = B2n3/S23-q
3b3o$5bo$4bo$2bo$bo$obo$b2obo$2b2o$6bo$5b2o$4bo$2bobo$4bo$5bo$2b4o$ob
2o2bo$5b2o!Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
Searching for catalyst. Too lazy to complete it.
Code: Select all
x = 183, y = 8, rule = B2n3/S23-q
3b2o29b2o18b2o24b2o18b2o18b2o28b2o5b2o21b2o$3b2o29b2o18b2o4b2o18b2o18b
2o18b2o28b2o5b2o21b2o$2bo2bo23b2o2bo2bo16bo2bo3b2o17bo2bo16bo2bob2o13b
o2bo26bo2bo17b2o7bo2bo$2bobo24b2o2bobo17bobo23bobo17bobo2b2o13bobo27bo
bo18b2o7bobo$3bo30bo19bo25bo19bo19bo29bo29bo$123b2o$2o80b2o39b2o$2o80b
2o!
Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
Forgotten to post... this things:
Dvgrn, I'm on mobile and I already tried most of what you've said but none works...
Edit: I meant the ones that I tried before you posted failed but most were in your post.
Edit 2: Capitalized first letter and corrected the name.
Code: Select all
x = 110, y = 275, rule = B2n3/S23-q
50b3o$49bo3bo7bo$33b3o13bo2bo8bo$33bo2bo13b2obob2o3bo$36bo17bo2bo$32bo
2bobo15bo3bo6bo$32b2o10bo9b3o7bo$33bo5bo5b2o$39b2o3b2o$35bobo2bo25b2o$
36bo28bo2bo$36bo2bo25b2ob2o$37b3o10bo13b3obo$51b2o10b5o$50b2o10bob3o$
61b2ob2o$62bo2bo$63b2o3$66bo$66bo$59bo$58b2o$58bobo6$41bobo$41b2o59bo$
42bo58bob2o$100bo4b3o$71bo30bobo2bo$70b2o25b2o8bo$35bobo32bobo26bo3bo$
12bo22b2o58bo8b2o$11b3o22bo58bo2bobo$12b3o80b3o4bo$11bo65bo20b2obo$10b
2o4bo59b2o22bo$76bobo$12bo4b2o$17bo83bo$14b3o82b2o$15b3o82b2o$16bo$23b
obo$23b2o81b2o$5b2o17bo70bo9bo3bo$4bo3bo84b2o13b2o$7b2o85b2o7bo5bo$2bo
5bo$101bo5bo$o5bo7b2o85b2o$2o13b2o84bo3bo$o3bo9bo88b2o$2b2o2$93bo$8b2o
82b3o$9b2o82b3o$8bo83bo$91b2o4bo$31bobo$9bo22b2o59bo4b2o$8bob2o20bo65b
o$7bo4b3o80b3o$9bobo2bo81b3o$4b2o8bo82bo$6bo3bo26bobo$2bo8b2o25b2o$2bo
2bobo30bo$2b3o4bo$5b2obo$7bo7$49bobo$50b2o$50bo$43bo$43bo3$45b2o$44bo
2bo$44b2ob2o$43b3obo10b2o$42b5o10b2o$41bob3o13bo10b3o$40b2ob2o25bo2bo$
41bo2bo28bo$42b2o25bo2bobo$64b2o3b2o$63b2o5bo5bo$45bo7b3o9bo10b2o$45bo
6bo3bo15bobo2bo$52bo2bo17bo$49bo3b2obob2o13bo2bo$48bo8bo2bo13b3o$48bo
7bo3bo$57b3o59$60bo$59b3o$58bo2bo$57bo2bo$56bob2o$35b2o19b3o$35bobo16b
2o12b2o$35bo2bo14bobo11bobo$36bobo13bob2o10bo2bo$37bobo11bo2bo11bobo$
39bo10b2obo11bobo$40b2o9b2o12bo$42b2o19b2o$41bo2bo16b2o$42bo2bo14bo2bo
$43b3o13bo2bo$51bobo5b3o$52b2o$52bo6$59bo$58b2o$58bobo6$41bobo$41b2o$
42bo$70bo30b3o$69b2o29bo2bo$37bo31bobo27bo2bo$35b2o63b2o$6b3o27b2o60b
2o$6bo2bo87bo$7bo2bo64b2o18bobo$8b2o64b2o18bobo$10b2o64bo16bo2bo$12bo
80bobo$12bobo78b2o$13bobo$b2o10bo2bo$2obo10bobo9bo$bo2bo10b2o7b2o$2bob
2o19b2o71bo$3bobo86bo4b3o$4b2o84b2o5bo2bo$6b3o82b2o5bo2bo$6bob2o89b2ob
o$7bo2bo5b2o82b3o$8bo2bo5b2o84b2o$9b3o4bo86bobo$10bo92b2obo$92b2o10bo
2bo$92bobo10bob2o$92bo2bo10b2o$93bobo$14b2o78bobo$13bobo80bo$12bo2bo
16bo64b2o$12bobo18b2o64b2o$11bobo18b2o64bo2bo$11bo87bo2bo$9b2o89b3o$7b
2o$6bo2bo27bobo$5bo2bo29b2o$5b3o30bo9$48bobo$49b2o$49bo6$56bo$55b2o$
47b3o5bobo$46bo2bo13b3o$45bo2bo14bo2bo$46b2o16bo2bo$44b2o19b2o$43bo12b
2o9b2o$41bobo11bob2o10bo$40bobo11bo2bo11bobo$39bo2bo10b2obo13bobo$39bo
bo11bobo14bo2bo$39b2o12b2o16bobo$50b3o19b2o$49b2obo$48bo2bo$47bo2bo$
47b3o$48bo!
Edit: I meant the ones that I tried before you posted failed but most were in your post.
Edit 2: Capitalized first letter and corrected the name.
Last edited by JP21 on March 18th, 2020, 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
A guy aiming to understand everything.
Code: Select all
x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
Why are you mentioning a person who became inactive years ago? Haha!JP21 wrote: March 18th, 2020, 10:26 am Forgotten to post... this things:dvrgn, I'm on mobile and I already tried most of what you've said but none works...Code: Select all
x = 110, y = 275, rule = B2n3/S23-q 50b3o$49bo3bo7bo$33b3o13bo2bo8bo$33bo2bo13b2obob2o3bo$36bo17bo2bo$32bo 2bobo15bo3bo6bo$32b2o10bo9b3o7bo$33bo5bo5b2o$39b2o3b2o$35bobo2bo25b2o$ 36bo28bo2bo$36bo2bo25b2ob2o$37b3o10bo13b3obo$51b2o10b5o$50b2o10bob3o$ 61b2ob2o$62bo2bo$63b2o3$66bo$66bo$59bo$58b2o$58bobo6$41bobo$41b2o59bo$ 42bo58bob2o$100bo4b3o$71bo30bobo2bo$70b2o25b2o8bo$35bobo32bobo26bo3bo$ 12bo22b2o58bo8b2o$11b3o22bo58bo2bobo$12b3o80b3o4bo$11bo65bo20b2obo$10b 2o4bo59b2o22bo$76bobo$12bo4b2o$17bo83bo$14b3o82b2o$15b3o82b2o$16bo$23b obo$23b2o81b2o$5b2o17bo70bo9bo3bo$4bo3bo84b2o13b2o$7b2o85b2o7bo5bo$2bo 5bo$101bo5bo$o5bo7b2o85b2o$2o13b2o84bo3bo$o3bo9bo88b2o$2b2o2$93bo$8b2o 82b3o$9b2o82b3o$8bo83bo$91b2o4bo$31bobo$9bo22b2o59bo4b2o$8bob2o20bo65b o$7bo4b3o80b3o$9bobo2bo81b3o$4b2o8bo82bo$6bo3bo26bobo$2bo8b2o25b2o$2bo 2bobo30bo$2b3o4bo$5b2obo$7bo7$49bobo$50b2o$50bo$43bo$43bo3$45b2o$44bo 2bo$44b2ob2o$43b3obo10b2o$42b5o10b2o$41bob3o13bo10b3o$40b2ob2o25bo2bo$ 41bo2bo28bo$42b2o25bo2bobo$64b2o3b2o$63b2o5bo5bo$45bo7b3o9bo10b2o$45bo 6bo3bo15bobo2bo$52bo2bo17bo$49bo3b2obob2o13bo2bo$48bo8bo2bo13b3o$48bo 7bo3bo$57b3o59$60bo$59b3o$58bo2bo$57bo2bo$56bob2o$35b2o19b3o$35bobo16b 2o12b2o$35bo2bo14bobo11bobo$36bobo13bob2o10bo2bo$37bobo11bo2bo11bobo$ 39bo10b2obo11bobo$40b2o9b2o12bo$42b2o19b2o$41bo2bo16b2o$42bo2bo14bo2bo $43b3o13bo2bo$51bobo5b3o$52b2o$52bo6$59bo$58b2o$58bobo6$41bobo$41b2o$ 42bo$70bo30b3o$69b2o29bo2bo$37bo31bobo27bo2bo$35b2o63b2o$6b3o27b2o60b 2o$6bo2bo87bo$7bo2bo64b2o18bobo$8b2o64b2o18bobo$10b2o64bo16bo2bo$12bo 80bobo$12bobo78b2o$13bobo$b2o10bo2bo$2obo10bobo9bo$bo2bo10b2o7b2o$2bob 2o19b2o71bo$3bobo86bo4b3o$4b2o84b2o5bo2bo$6b3o82b2o5bo2bo$6bob2o89b2ob o$7bo2bo5b2o82b3o$8bo2bo5b2o84b2o$9b3o4bo86bobo$10bo92b2obo$92b2o10bo 2bo$92bobo10bob2o$92bo2bo10b2o$93bobo$14b2o78bobo$13bobo80bo$12bo2bo 16bo64b2o$12bobo18b2o64b2o$11bobo18b2o64bo2bo$11bo87bo2bo$9b2o89b3o$7b 2o$6bo2bo27bobo$5bo2bo29b2o$5b3o30bo9$48bobo$49b2o$49bo6$56bo$55b2o$ 47b3o5bobo$46bo2bo13b3o$45bo2bo14bo2bo$46b2o16bo2bo$44b2o19b2o$43bo12b 2o9b2o$41bobo11bob2o10bo$40bobo11bo2bo11bobo$39bo2bo10b2obo13bobo$39bo bo11bobo14bo2bo$39b2o12b2o16bobo$50b3o19b2o$49b2obo$48bo2bo$47bo2bo$ 47b3o$48bo!
Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
You could have said, "Mistake saved"Hunting wrote: March 18th, 2020, 10:31 amWhy are you mentioning a person who became inactive years ago? Haha!JP21 wrote: March 18th, 2020, 10:26 am Forgotten to post... this things:dvrgn, I'm on mobile and I already tried most of what you've said but none works...Code: Select all
x = 110, y = 275, rule = B2n3/S23-q 50b3o$49bo3bo7bo$33b3o13bo2bo8bo$33bo2bo13b2obob2o3bo$36bo17bo2bo$32bo 2bobo15bo3bo6bo$32b2o10bo9b3o7bo$33bo5bo5b2o$39b2o3b2o$35bobo2bo25b2o$ 36bo28bo2bo$36bo2bo25b2ob2o$37b3o10bo13b3obo$51b2o10b5o$50b2o10bob3o$ 61b2ob2o$62bo2bo$63b2o3$66bo$66bo$59bo$58b2o$58bobo6$41bobo$41b2o59bo$ 42bo58bob2o$100bo4b3o$71bo30bobo2bo$70b2o25b2o8bo$35bobo32bobo26bo3bo$ 12bo22b2o58bo8b2o$11b3o22bo58bo2bobo$12b3o80b3o4bo$11bo65bo20b2obo$10b 2o4bo59b2o22bo$76bobo$12bo4b2o$17bo83bo$14b3o82b2o$15b3o82b2o$16bo$23b obo$23b2o81b2o$5b2o17bo70bo9bo3bo$4bo3bo84b2o13b2o$7b2o85b2o7bo5bo$2bo 5bo$101bo5bo$o5bo7b2o85b2o$2o13b2o84bo3bo$o3bo9bo88b2o$2b2o2$93bo$8b2o 82b3o$9b2o82b3o$8bo83bo$91b2o4bo$31bobo$9bo22b2o59bo4b2o$8bob2o20bo65b o$7bo4b3o80b3o$9bobo2bo81b3o$4b2o8bo82bo$6bo3bo26bobo$2bo8b2o25b2o$2bo 2bobo30bo$2b3o4bo$5b2obo$7bo7$49bobo$50b2o$50bo$43bo$43bo3$45b2o$44bo 2bo$44b2ob2o$43b3obo10b2o$42b5o10b2o$41bob3o13bo10b3o$40b2ob2o25bo2bo$ 41bo2bo28bo$42b2o25bo2bobo$64b2o3b2o$63b2o5bo5bo$45bo7b3o9bo10b2o$45bo 6bo3bo15bobo2bo$52bo2bo17bo$49bo3b2obob2o13bo2bo$48bo8bo2bo13b3o$48bo 7bo3bo$57b3o59$60bo$59b3o$58bo2bo$57bo2bo$56bob2o$35b2o19b3o$35bobo16b 2o12b2o$35bo2bo14bobo11bobo$36bobo13bob2o10bo2bo$37bobo11bo2bo11bobo$ 39bo10b2obo11bobo$40b2o9b2o12bo$42b2o19b2o$41bo2bo16b2o$42bo2bo14bo2bo $43b3o13bo2bo$51bobo5b3o$52b2o$52bo6$59bo$58b2o$58bobo6$41bobo$41b2o$ 42bo$70bo30b3o$69b2o29bo2bo$37bo31bobo27bo2bo$35b2o63b2o$6b3o27b2o60b 2o$6bo2bo87bo$7bo2bo64b2o18bobo$8b2o64b2o18bobo$10b2o64bo16bo2bo$12bo 80bobo$12bobo78b2o$13bobo$b2o10bo2bo$2obo10bobo9bo$bo2bo10b2o7b2o$2bob 2o19b2o71bo$3bobo86bo4b3o$4b2o84b2o5bo2bo$6b3o82b2o5bo2bo$6bob2o89b2ob o$7bo2bo5b2o82b3o$8bo2bo5b2o84b2o$9b3o4bo86bobo$10bo92b2obo$92b2o10bo 2bo$92bobo10bob2o$92bo2bo10b2o$93bobo$14b2o78bobo$13bobo80bo$12bo2bo 16bo64b2o$12bobo18b2o64b2o$11bobo18b2o64bo2bo$11bo87bo2bo$9b2o89b3o$7b 2o$6bo2bo27bobo$5bo2bo29b2o$5b3o30bo9$48bobo$49b2o$49bo6$56bo$55b2o$ 47b3o5bobo$46bo2bo13b3o$45bo2bo14bo2bo$46b2o16bo2bo$44b2o19b2o$43bo12b 2o9b2o$41bobo11bob2o10bo$40bobo11bo2bo11bobo$39bo2bo10b2obo13bobo$39bo bo11bobo14bo2bo$39b2o12b2o16bobo$50b3o19b2o$49b2obo$48bo2bo$47bo2bo$ 47b3o$48bo!
Edit: I edited it while you are posting...
Edit 2: I was editing the edit 2 (the other one) but your post didn't even appear yet until I edited it.
It's my common mistake just because when I pronounce his pseudonym in my head, it sounds like divgern or sometimes, divergin.
Last edited by JP21 on March 18th, 2020, 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
I'm aware of that, but that would make me totally identical to you, you know.JP21 wrote: March 18th, 2020, 10:32 amYou could have said, "Mistake saved"Hunting wrote: March 18th, 2020, 10:31 amWhy are you mentioning a person who became inactive years ago? Haha!JP21 wrote: March 18th, 2020, 10:26 am Forgotten to post... this things:dvrgn, I'm on mobile and I already tried most of what you've said but none works...Code: Select all
x = 110, y = 275, rule = B2n3/S23-q 50b3o$49bo3bo7bo$33b3o13bo2bo8bo$33bo2bo13b2obob2o3bo$36bo17bo2bo$32bo 2bobo15bo3bo6bo$32b2o10bo9b3o7bo$33bo5bo5b2o$39b2o3b2o$35bobo2bo25b2o$ 36bo28bo2bo$36bo2bo25b2ob2o$37b3o10bo13b3obo$51b2o10b5o$50b2o10bob3o$ 61b2ob2o$62bo2bo$63b2o3$66bo$66bo$59bo$58b2o$58bobo6$41bobo$41b2o59bo$ 42bo58bob2o$100bo4b3o$71bo30bobo2bo$70b2o25b2o8bo$35bobo32bobo26bo3bo$ 12bo22b2o58bo8b2o$11b3o22bo58bo2bobo$12b3o80b3o4bo$11bo65bo20b2obo$10b 2o4bo59b2o22bo$76bobo$12bo4b2o$17bo83bo$14b3o82b2o$15b3o82b2o$16bo$23b obo$23b2o81b2o$5b2o17bo70bo9bo3bo$4bo3bo84b2o13b2o$7b2o85b2o7bo5bo$2bo 5bo$101bo5bo$o5bo7b2o85b2o$2o13b2o84bo3bo$o3bo9bo88b2o$2b2o2$93bo$8b2o 82b3o$9b2o82b3o$8bo83bo$91b2o4bo$31bobo$9bo22b2o59bo4b2o$8bob2o20bo65b o$7bo4b3o80b3o$9bobo2bo81b3o$4b2o8bo82bo$6bo3bo26bobo$2bo8b2o25b2o$2bo 2bobo30bo$2b3o4bo$5b2obo$7bo7$49bobo$50b2o$50bo$43bo$43bo3$45b2o$44bo 2bo$44b2ob2o$43b3obo10b2o$42b5o10b2o$41bob3o13bo10b3o$40b2ob2o25bo2bo$ 41bo2bo28bo$42b2o25bo2bobo$64b2o3b2o$63b2o5bo5bo$45bo7b3o9bo10b2o$45bo 6bo3bo15bobo2bo$52bo2bo17bo$49bo3b2obob2o13bo2bo$48bo8bo2bo13b3o$48bo 7bo3bo$57b3o59$60bo$59b3o$58bo2bo$57bo2bo$56bob2o$35b2o19b3o$35bobo16b 2o12b2o$35bo2bo14bobo11bobo$36bobo13bob2o10bo2bo$37bobo11bo2bo11bobo$ 39bo10b2obo11bobo$40b2o9b2o12bo$42b2o19b2o$41bo2bo16b2o$42bo2bo14bo2bo $43b3o13bo2bo$51bobo5b3o$52b2o$52bo6$59bo$58b2o$58bobo6$41bobo$41b2o$ 42bo$70bo30b3o$69b2o29bo2bo$37bo31bobo27bo2bo$35b2o63b2o$6b3o27b2o60b 2o$6bo2bo87bo$7bo2bo64b2o18bobo$8b2o64b2o18bobo$10b2o64bo16bo2bo$12bo 80bobo$12bobo78b2o$13bobo$b2o10bo2bo$2obo10bobo9bo$bo2bo10b2o7b2o$2bob 2o19b2o71bo$3bobo86bo4b3o$4b2o84b2o5bo2bo$6b3o82b2o5bo2bo$6bob2o89b2ob o$7bo2bo5b2o82b3o$8bo2bo5b2o84b2o$9b3o4bo86bobo$10bo92b2obo$92b2o10bo 2bo$92bobo10bob2o$92bo2bo10b2o$93bobo$14b2o78bobo$13bobo80bo$12bo2bo 16bo64b2o$12bobo18b2o64b2o$11bobo18b2o64bo2bo$11bo87bo2bo$9b2o89b3o$7b 2o$6bo2bo27bobo$5bo2bo29b2o$5b3o30bo9$48bobo$49b2o$49bo6$56bo$55b2o$ 47b3o5bobo$46bo2bo13b3o$45bo2bo14bo2bo$46b2o16bo2bo$44b2o19b2o$43bo12b 2o9b2o$41bobo11bob2o10bo$40bobo11bo2bo11bobo$39bo2bo10b2obo13bobo$39bo bo11bobo14bo2bo$39b2o12b2o16bobo$50b3o19b2o$49b2obo$48bo2bo$47bo2bo$ 47b3o$48bo!
Edit: I edited it while you are posting...
Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
That's exactly why. If the list had started with the alphabetical adjectives, there might be some hope of remembering and using these things. But as it is, they're just a joke -- funny, yes, but not at all useful. The joke gets old fast if you ever actually want to know what someone means and have to go dig up an annoying lookup table for every reference -- when they could have just said "long^5" or "long^7" or whatever, and it would have been perfectly clear.
Also, of course, objects that are longer than about long^3 hardly ever actually get talked about anyway, so the real-Life opportunity for anyone to get used to this terminology is just about zero.
If you feel like experimenting with a slightly crazier idea, the list of useful catalysts can be expanded quite a bit by allowing constructible low-period oscillators. If you can get an active reaction to move by parking p6 TLs nearby, that would still be a hugely worthwhile discovery, especially if extra gliders can be produced.Hunting wrote: March 18th, 2020, 8:57 amWill do a manual block catalyst search later on that. I like manual searching! (Meanwhile I enjoy writing Golly scripts too)
However, none of this is likely to help with the goal of a p22 or p24 signal splitter. Stable circuity, if it even exists, is likely to have a much slower recovery time than that.
Hmm, yeah, it kind of looks like there might be some hope for deeper searches that allow transparent blocks. Even Herschel conduits pretty much wouldn't be a thing if it weren't for transparent-junk reactions. But it's probably not too likely that anything can be found manually, unless someone summons up a lot more patience.
Re: recent posts -- you know, it gets a lot harder to find the useful stuff in a thread like this when people keep re-quoting big blocks of junk. Is it really necessary for y'all to post four identical copies of JP21's signal-loops pattern one after the other?
Re: LeapLife (B2n3/S23-q)
[/quote]We only quote without deleting the text because we were lazy...
Also, why the quote blank?
Also, why the quote blank?