JP21's Isolated Sandbox Thread

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Post Reply
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by Moosey »

JP21 wrote: February 25th, 2020, 9:52 am
Moosey wrote: February 25th, 2020, 9:49 am This is probably the longest quote on the forums

Code: Select all

[quote]Ha

I think I win
[/quote]
Boom
No, I mean an actual quote with the most amount of quotes inside it not like that.
The forum limits the amount of nested quotes to 3:
(I put four quotes here)
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by JP21 »

I meant that if more than 3 quoted are allowed, it would have been the most amounts of quote in quote.
A guy aiming to understand everything.

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by PkmnQ »

You can still make quote trees.
And back then, you could nest sakaquotes inside each other.

Code: Select all

[wiki][b][quote][/wiki][/b][/quote]This would be inside a fake quote, including my signature.[wiki][b][quote][/wiki][/b][/quote]This makes a quote in a quote.[wiki][b][quote][/wiki][/b][/quote][wiki][b][quote][/wiki][/b][/quote][wiki][b][quote][/wiki][/b][/quote][wiki][b][quote][/wiki][/b][/quote][wiki][b][quote][/wiki][/b][/quote]If you put lots of these together, it would nest the whole site in them.[quote][wiki][b][/quote][/wiki][/b]This closes a sakaquote.
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by JP21 »

Updated 4in1 collection:

Code: Select all

x = 1080, y = 137, rule = 4-in-1v2x1
98.2D4.D13.3A15.3A19.3A5.3A17.B8.B12.A31.2A.A14.A12.A6.A31.A7.A18.2C
12.3A10.3A22.A15.2B12.3B2.3B8.2A2.2A20.4C45.2C21.3B23.2D20.2A49.2A91.
A83.3A39.3D41.2B.2B.2B15.2B92.A$96.2D.D4.D12.A3.A13.A3.A18.A.A5.A.A
16.3B6.3B10.3A27.2A.A.2A.3A10.A12.A6.A8.A16.2A.A.A.2A3.2A.A.A.2A12.2C
7.3A.A7.2A7.A.3A16.A.A14.2B10.B.2B4.2B.B8.2A23.2C45.4C19.3B.B10.2C9.D
3.D17.A.A49.2A90.A.A84.A58.5B18.B.2B.2B2.B2.B.B9.4B11.B78.A2.A$46.B
49.2D5.D.D10.2A4.A11.A4.2A17.A.A5.A.A16.3B6.3B9.A3.A23.4A2.2A6.A8.A.A
10.A.A4.A.A5.A3.A11.3A.A.3A9.3A.A.3A8.C2.C10.A3.A2.A2.A2.A3.A19.A2.A
25.14B7.2A22.C2.C70.2B9.4C9.2D2.2D17.A2.2B44.A2.A89.A2.2A77.2A2.A42.D
.D16.5B12.2B3.4B3.3B2.3B9.B.B6.B5.3B73.A3.A.2A$43.4B21.3C22.2D.2D17.A
.A.2A.2A3.3A3.2A.2A.A.A14.A.2A3.A3.2A.A35.2A.2A22.A4.A3.A3.2A10.A12.A
13.A3.2A10.A3.A.A5.A.A5.A.A3.A22.A5.A4.A5.A20.2A12.2B.2B.2B7.B4.2B4.B
5.A.A2.A.A17.2C4.2C42.C2.C22.2B4.4C3.2C6.3D2.D23.B.B43.A2.A.2A168.2A
44.D17.3B3.B.B.3B.2B3.2B3.3B.3B3.B3.B3.B2.B.2B.B2.2B2.B5.4B72.A3.A2.A
$22.2A20.3B26.C18.D.D7.D11.2A.A4.A.2A.3A.2A.A4.A.2A13.2A4.A.A4.2A13.B
12.B16.A19.2A22.A12.A10.A.2A5.2A12.2A6.A.A6.2A12.C2.C16.2A2.2A39.2B2.
2B2.2B6.2B.2B2.2B.2B5.A6.A66.6C21.B6.C.2C2.C8.3D4.D.D18.2B.B42.A97.A
80.2A56.5B.B2.2B.3B.3B3.B3.3B3.B2.3B.5B2.2B4.3B.2B2.3B3.B.2B75.A.A2.
3A$21.A.A19.B.3B21.C.3C19.2D3.D.D.D.D8.A4.A3.A4.A.A4.A3.A4.A16.2A.A.
2A17.B.B.2B2.2B.B.B7.4A.A2.A.A43.A3.4A3.A7.6A2.A6.A8.2A9.A.A9.2A6.3C
4.3C10.A3.A2.A3.A19.A5.A11.8B9.B.B2.B.B23.4C56.2C26.C.2C2.3C10.2D7.D
17.3B.2B41.A2.A3.2A87.2A2.2A76.2A51.3B6.B5.B.B2.2B.2B11.2B5.B4.4B4.B
2.B2.B4.4B.B3.B72.A.A.A4.A$73.3C49.A5.A27.A7.A16.2B.3B2.3B.2B8.A2.A2.
A3.A46.4A12.2A6.A3.3A8.2A.2A15.2A.2A26.A.A6.A.A18.A.A3.A13.6B11.2B2.
2B8.A6.A7.C4.C81.3C2.C3.3C7.2D.D8.D15.B.2B.2B42.A5.2A91.2A75.A2.A50.
3B2.5B6.3B.5B7.B10.B3.4B3.2B4.2B2.3B3.B4.2B71.A3.A2.A$19.A.A19.B.B23.
C.C3.C.C20.D.D4.2D8.2A7.2A9.2A7.2A15.A.A3.A.A18.4B2.4B16.2A.A43.4A4.
4A16.A3.A.2A11.A15.A31.10A18.A2.A3.2A10.B.6B.B8.8B8.2A2.2A8.C4.C85.C
6.C10.D6.D15.B2.B3.B43.5A.A93.A126.3B.B.B.5B5.4B4.B.B.B.B2.B.B2.B.6B
2.3B3.3B.3B9.2B3.3B71.A6.A.A$155.5A7.5A13.12B16.2A22.B5.B46.A65.A4.A
20.A2.2A3.A12.6B11.B.2B.B10.4A9.C4.C83.C3.C3.2C6.2D3.D6.D.D11.B4.B51.
A94.A.A71.A2.A49.B2.2B2.6B8.B2.3B.3B2.5B.B.B10.B3.3B7.B4.B.5B73.A6.2A
$17.A.A19.B.B23.C.C26.D.D57.A2.A11.A2.A12.B.8B.B16.2A19.5B3.5B14.A6.A
26.A58.A8.A40.4B13.B2.B25.C2.C90.2C.C3.2D2.D4.D3.D.D.D12.B.2B148.2A
70.A3.A52.B.B2.B11.B2.B.B2.4B.2B2.6B.B.B2.2B.B2.B.B8.2B5.B.B.B$155.A.
3A7.3A.A14.B.6B.B18.A19.4B.3B.4B15.2A2.2A26.A58.A10.A39.4B29.2A12.2C
83.3C4.C.C5.D4.D4.5D.D13.B.2B148.A2.A67.A.3A52.B3.B2.3B10.2B2.B3.B4.B
.2B.2B.4B3.2B13.3B5.4B54.A11.4A.A4.2A.2A$15.A.A19.B.B23.C.C26.D.D19.
4B.2B12.2C22.A.2A5.2A.A14.2B3.4B3.2B36.B.2B5.2B.B47.A6.B2.B5.B2.B7.C.
C30.A8.A40.4B12.B4.B11.2A113.D4.D5.3D16.B55.3A91.A4.A65.A61.B.B.2B17.
B.2B.B6.B5.2B19.B3.B2.B54.A.A4.2A.A.2A2.3A.2A.2A.2A$113.B.B3.3B4.4C2.
4C20.2A.A.A3.A.A.2A11.2B.2B.6B.2B.2B35.2B7.2B55.2B.2B3.2B.2B7.C.C61.B
5.B10.2B.2B.2B10.2B2.2B73.4C32.C4.C.C.2C3.3D6.D3.D2.D74.A91.A5.A64.A
13.A.A2.2A67.B8.2B2.B.B2.B15.3B3.B62.2A6.A.A.A3.A4.2A$13.A.A19.B.B23.
C.C26.D.D20.5B.4B4.2C2.C2.C21.3A.A5.A.3A13.2B.B.4B.B.2B36.B.B7.B.B53.
2B4.B.B4.2B4.2C2.C60.B.B3.B.B10.B.2B.B10.B.B2.B.B29.3C73.5C3.C3.C4.D
9.2D.D78.2A94.A3.A62.A13.2A.A.A84.2B15.B.2B2.3B53.2A2.2A.A6.A.A4.A5.
3A$117.5B5.C.C4.C49.B2.B.4B.B2.B12.B12.B9.2B11.2B9.4B6.4B29.3B2.5B2.
3B7.2C60.3B3.3B9.B6.B7.5B2.5B68.C.C2.C.C27.C4.C2.C3.C5.D9.D21.C.4C54.
A4.2A86.2A3.A.A56.2A13.2A2.A4.A164.A.3A.A5.A5.A7.A$11.A.A19.B.B23.C.C
26.D.D23.2B2.B3.B37.2A3.2A18.2B2.4B2.2B11.4B10.4B32.2B3.2B3.2B8.B4.B.
B4.B10.B.B.5B.B.B6.C4.C28.B16.3C31.2B12.3B2.3B9.C61.C.2C.C28.C4.2C12.
D30.2C3.3C52.A3.3A90.2A.2A54.A2.2A2.2A6.A3.A169.2A2.2A3.A3.2A.4A.A.A
2.2A$162.A.A21.10B11.2B.B.3B4.3B.B.2B31.B2.2B2.2B2.B8.2B3.3B3.2B28.C
2.2C29.B.B11.11C6.2B5.2B11.4B11.8B7.C3.C60.C2.C34.C10.D8.D.D20.2C2.3C
2.C55.A4.A85.A.A4.2A58.A2.A6.A6.2A142.A22.3A3.A10.A.A.2A$9.A.A19.B.B
23.C.C26.D.D70.A7.A17.3B.4B.3B10.3B2.10B2.3B32.10B10.2B2.3B2.2B12.B9.
B40.3B12.2C5.2C6.2B7.2B11.2B9.3B3.2B3.3B3.3C.3C69.4C24.C12.D2.D2.D.2D
21.2C2.C3.2C55.A3.A85.A7.2A61.2A4.A.A4.2A140.A24.A.3A.A6.A2.A$159.2A
5.2A18.2B.4B.2B12.B4.B.B2.B.B4.B8.C3.3C6.4D9.8B13.2B3.2B32.2C.C29.B.B
12.C.C3.C.C6.B.2B3.2B.B10.B2.B9.B2.B4.B2.B80.4C22.3C5.3D.D.D.D2.D.D
29.C.C.C55.A89.A9.A53.A3.A3.A5.A147.A3.3A8.A9.2A3.A2.A3.A5.3A$7.A.A
19.B.B17.C.C3.C.C20.2D4.D.D34.D15.D18.2A11.2A16.B.4B.B10.B2.B.3B2.4B
2.3B.B2.B5.2C.5C3.D.4D.D8.B.2B.B15.2B.2B35.C45.C.C3.C.C8.B.B.B.B12.4B
9.2B.B.2B.B.2B7.C103.6D2.3D4.2D27.C2.2C.C55.A.A.2A92.2A58.2A4.A2.A
148.A5.3A5.A.2A.A4.A2.A5.A3.4A$49.3C67.D.D.D.D7.D.D.D.D14.A.2A11.2A.A
15.6B11.B.B2.B4.4B4.B2.B.B5.2C4.C21.B2.B16.5B36.C43.C.2C3.2C.C7.2B3.
2B13.2B10.3B.4B.3B6.3C100.D2.2D6.D2.D31.2C2.C.C55.A5.2A90.A54.A.A5.A
3.2A150.A.A.2A.2A3.2A3.2A2.2A3.A5.A3.A$5.A.A17.3B.B21.3C.C22.D.D.D.D
3.2D28.D6.D.D.D.D.D6.D13.2A2.2A7.2A2.2A13.B.6B.B9.4B5.2B2.2B5.4B8.C3.
C3.D6.D8.2B2.2B34.4D4.4D8.2C64.B.B13.6B10.B.4B.B9.C51.2C53.2D5.D38.C
56.2A4.2A89.A3.A50.2A8.A145.A.A6.2A2.A2.A.2A.A5.A.2A4.A5.A.A$5.2A19.
3B22.C28.D7.D.D26.2D2.D7.D7.D2.2D12.A2.A2.A5.A2.A2.A11.2B.8B.2B8.2B.B
5.B2.B5.B.2B8.C2.3C5.4D8.3B4.3B15.B20.D2.D44.3B47.B.2B.B10.8B60.4C45.
3D4.2D42.C.2C57.4A94.A.A54.A4.A140.2A2.A2.2A5.2A2.2A.A.A.2A4.A2.A11.
2A$26.4B24.3C28.2D.2D26.2D.4D2.D7.D2.4D.2D12.A4.A5.A4.A14.10B9.B22.B
6.C22.3B.B2.B.3B29.D4.2D2.2D4.D5.3C30.3B29.2B.B.2B8.2B2.4B2.2B6.10B
109.D6.D4.2D36.2C152.3A.A3.A55.A3.A138.3A2.A2.2A5.2A2.2A.A3.2A2.2A3.A
.A.2A$26.B50.D.D5.2D29.2D4.D.2D2.D.D2.2D.D4.2D12.A2.A2.A3.A2.A2.A12.
14B7.B.B18.B.B18.2D8.5B4.5B31.D.2D2.2D.D9.C29.B2.B2.B27.7B7.B2.8B2.B
6.8B108.D9.3D.2D37.C65.2B89.A56.2A5.A133.A3.4A.A.2A3.A.2A.A2.3A2.A3.A
.A4.A.A.2A$78.D4.D.2D28.D2.2D4.D9.D4.2D2.D8.A5.A9.A5.A11.10B10.B.4B4.
2B4.4B.B18.D2.D7.5B4.5B30.D.D6.D.D10.2C25.B.5B.B27.5B8.14B4.12B106.2D
.D7.2D.2D101.B.3B93.2A50.A5.A134.A.3A5.3A2.A4.A13.A4.2A$78.D4.2D29.3D
2.D.2D.D9.D.2D.D2.3D8.A.A15.A.A11.B.8B.B9.2B.2B.B8.B.2B.2B18.D2.D7.B.
10B.B7.2C25.D2.D11.C2.3C24.9B25.3B3.3B7.12B5.2B.6B.2B73.C29.2D.2D.D9.
2D103.4B92.2A191.A3.A4.2A.A3.A2.A.A11.A4.A.A$114.2D.D2.D4.D7.D4.D2.D.
2D12.A11.A18.6B13.2B.2B.B6.B.2B.2B19.D2.D9.10B8.4C22.D6.D9.C3.2C21.4B
.5B.4B20.3B7.3B4.B.10B.B91.C31.D11.2D36.2D65.2B92.2A2.4A49.B142.A3.A
6.2A14.A2.A.A$115.D3.D3.2D9.2D3.D3.D9.A3.A.A7.A.A3.A12.B.6B.B10.7B8.
7B31.10B36.4D13.C.2C21.2B.B.5B.B.2B21.5B.5B6.12B92.C28.D15.D38.D61.3B
2.B97.2A49.3B140.2A4.3A3.2A15.2A2.2A$114.D4.2D.D13.D.2D4.D8.A2.A3.A5.
A3.A2.A15.4B17.2B10.2B38.B2.B40.2D13.C2.C23.2B4.B4.2B24.7B8.B3.B2.B3.
B9.4B61.C.2C.C18.C.C20.D2.D50.2D.D58.B.2B151.4B140.3A.A3.A18.3A$115.D
2.2D19.2D2.D10.2A2.2A7.2A2.2A13.10B13.B.2B8.2B.B38.2B15.C40.C.C.2C27.
B28.11B26.6B59.2C.2C.2C17.2C.C28.2D2.D.D34.D.D.D3.D56.B.B.B102.A51.2B
139.A3.A.2A$113.D2.4D4.3D5.3D4.4D2.D12.A9.A18.8B15.4B6.4B38.4B12.2C
23.D.D2.D.D10.C65.3B13.6B12.4B61.6C18.2C.C31.2D33.D.D5.D58.B.B.B90.3B
2.2B5.A2.A46.B.4B246.B7.B$113.3D.D6.3D.3D.3D6.D.3D43.4B17.B.B8.B.B34.
2B3.2B3.2B9.2C21.D3.2D3.D8.4C62.5B11.8B9.2B4.2B59.C4.C18.C.C26.D.3D2.
D35.D6.D.2D53.B.B.B89.B3.5B5.A2.A45.B3.B.2B168.B56.2B5.B11.B.2B5.2B$
114.D4.D4.D.D.3D.D.D4.D4.D13.5A.5A20.4B19.B8.B36.3B.4B.3B9.2C22.2D4.
2D8.2C.C64.3B12.B2.2B2.B9.B.B2.B.B115.3D35.D3.D5.2D.D51.B.B.B90.3B2.
3B10.A40.2B.B6.2B140.B.B17.B3.B.B.3B38.2B6.3B4.3B3.B3.B3.B3.B2.3B5.B.
5B$55.A10.A58.D3.D3.D17.A6.2A.2A.2A.2A6.A14.2B66.4B.2B.4B30.D2.2D4.2D
2.D7.C29.2D.2D46.B2.2B2.B9.2B.2B.2B155.D10.D50.B.B.B91.5B.2B11.A39.B.
B.2B2.B.3B135.B3.2B.B4.3B8.3B5.2B.2B7.2B16.B9.4B4.B.2B9.B.B3.3B.2B5.
3B2.5B.B.2B.2B$54.A.A8.A.A55.D11.D14.3A7.A5.A7.3A10.3B2.3B62.B3.6B3.B
30.D2.D4.D2.D9.C.C28.D50.B2.B131.2D.D47.D51.2B.B.B92.B.2B.B.2B8.2A40.
2B2.2B.B139.B.B.5B.2B3.B2.2B3.B.B2.2B.B4.2B.B.6B.B12.4B2.3B.B.3B2.B2.
5B.2B2.B2.B3.B4.5B3.B.B.6B2.B2.2B2.2B$53.A2.A8.2A.A6.2B47.D9.D15.A2.
2A5.A5.A5.2A2.A9.B.2B2.2B.B64.3B2.3B34.3D4.3D12.C27.3D66.B2.B117.D44.
D54.B.B.B92.B.5B2.B51.B.B2.B138.11B.2B.2B.2B.B4.8B.B2.2B.2B.4B2.3B9.
3B.B2.10B.B.9B5.B.2B.2B3.5B.3B2.9B5.4B$52.A4.2A.2A.2A2.A.A5.2B46.D11.
D16.A3.5A5.5A3.A11.2B.B2.B.2B13.C.C6.C.C39.B.B2.B.B11.D11.D10.D8.D11.
C.C61.4C30.B2.B52.2C111.D52.B.B94.2B.4B.B52.B2.B139.17B2.B.2B2.2B2.B
2.B2.2B4.4B3.B.3B2.B2.B.4B.B.B2.4B.6B.6B4.3B2.3B3.B.B.2B.B2.10B4.B3.
5B$53.2A4.2A3.A2.2A10.B41.2D13.2D19.A.2A5.2A.A16.2B.B2.B.2B11.2C.3C4.
3C.2C37.B6.B9.D2.D9.D2.D9.2D4.2D11.C.C.C20.D3.D.D.D3.D27.C2.C31.2B53.
2C107.D.2D51.2B.2B92.6B.2B55.2B.B137.15B5.B2.2B.B.2B.2B3.B2.B3.B3.B.B
2.B2.2B.6B.2B.2B.3B3.9B.2B5.B3.B13.12B.B.2B.6B$55.A2.2A3.A.2A8.6B43.
2D7.2D16.A3.A15.A3.A10.3B4.3B9.3C4.6C4.3C36.B4.B10.2D6.D6.2D10.6D11.
2C23.D.D2.D.D.D2.D.D24.C.C2.C.C81.C.C2.C.C160.B96.B.2B.4B55.3B136.B.
3B2.9B7.B.B.B.B2.B3.B4.B2.B.B9.B2.B.2B.B.2B.B2.3B4.7B.B26.7B.B.B5.2B.
4B$25.C.C12.2D13.A.A2.3A.A.A8.2B.B16.2C9.2D14.D13.D14.A.2A2.A11.A2.2A
.A9.B4.2B4.B8.C.C5.4C5.C.C32.B3.B4.B3.B13.3D17.D.2D.D15.2C21.D3.D.D3.
D24.2C2.C2.C2.2C80.C.2C.C106.D.D50.B5.2C88.B2.3B.B198.B.3B2.B.B2.B.2B
6.2B.B4.B.B2.B3.4B3.2B2.B2.B5.4B2.B6.B7.6B28.B.3B.2B2.B2.B4.B$2.A11.B
12.C.C11.D14.2A3.A.A15.B.B14.C10.D17.D7.D17.A.4A13.4A.A7.B.B2.B4.B2.B
.B8.C3.8C3.C34.3B.B4.B.3B8.D2.D.3D.D2.D28.C.3C22.2D3.D.D3.2D24.2C.C2.
C.2C127.4C114.2B4.C2.C83.3B.3B2.B12.C188.B3.3B.3B.B23.B3.B.B2.2B.2B6.
B3.3B16.4B35.B8.2B$A.A9.B.B9.4C10.4D.D11.2A.A3.2A2.A14.2B10.C3.2C5.D
3.2D13.3D.D.D.D.3D18.A17.A10.4B8.4B8.C3.8C3.C34.3B8.3B9.2D7.2D14.4D
13.C.C23.3D.D.D.3D24.C10.C102.C.C12.2C7.4C110.B3.B6.C.C.2C81.4B.B10.C
.C2.2C187.B37.B.B75.B$.A.A9.B.B10.4C8.D.4D11.A2.2A3.A.2A12.2B12.2C3.C
5.2D3.D13.D5.D5.D48.2B.2B4.2B.2B8.3C4.C2.C4.3C35.B8.B53.3C23.D4.D4.D
23.2C.C6.C.2C101.2C.C11.2C8.2C110.4B10.5C13.D63.10B8.2C2.2C.2C42.C$.A
11.B10.C.C13.D17.A.A3.2A14.B.B12.C10.D17.D.D5.D.D17.A21.A7.B.B12.B.B
4.C7.C.2C.C7.C30.B3.B6.B3.B33.D2.D11.2C.3C21.D.D7.D.D25.C6.C104.2C.C
11.2C117.7B13.2C12.D2.D59.B.8B9.C3.C2.C43.C.C$26.C.C11.2D13.A.A.3A2.A
.A16.B.2B8.2C9.2D20.D.D20.A.A19.A.A7.B.B10.B.B5.2C2.3C2.C2.C2.3C2.2C
31.2B.B6.B.2B32.2D4.2D9.4C22.D3.D5.D3.D24.C6.C104.C.C12.2C117.3B4.B5.
C2.3C.C12.D4.D58.11B6.C5.2C.C46.C$55.2A.A3.2A2.A14.6B63.A25.A7.3B8.3B
7.2C.5C4.5C.2C32.3B.B.2B.B.3B31.D2.4D2.D8.C.C.C60.C6.C237.B.4B8.C2.3C
.3C7.2D.D2.D59.B.10B8.4C.2C.C44.C$53.2A2.A3.2A4.2A13.B67.A3.A17.A3.A
7.B.2B6.2B.B10.C4.C2.C4.C41.2B36.4D4.4D8.C26.D2.D3.D2.D25.2C6.2C237.
5B8.C3.2C4.C6.D2.D5.D55.B.9B.B4.C.C2.2C.C$52.A.A2.2A.2A.2A4.A15.2B68.
A15.A12.B3.B4.B3.B7.C6.2C2.2C6.C33.B.B.B2.B.B.B32.D2.D2.D2.D9.C26.D9.
D24.C10.C237.2B6.3C9.C.C14.D56.11B6.C.C.C2.2C2.2C$53.A.2A8.A2.A16.2B
63.2A23.2A5.B.B.2B6.2B.B.B6.C.C2.3C2.3C2.C.C34.2B2.B2.B2.2B36.2D40.D
9.D25.C8.C238.2B7.3C9.C12.3D55.B2.10B6.2C5.2C2.C$54.A.A8.A.A84.A3.A2.
A7.A2.A3.A7.B3.3B4.3B3.B58.5B2.5B34.D4.D10.C.C26.D2.D.D2.D275.B8.C4.
3C9.D.D63.2B2.6B6.C4.2C.C.C.C$55.A10.A85.A3.A.A.A5.A.A.A3.A8.5B6.5B8.
3C.2C4.2C.3C37.3B2.3B37.D2.D12.C28.D.D.D.D140.C143.C3.C10.2D3.D5.D56.
B2.B2.3B.2B3.C.C.C2.2C$152.A5.A.2A3.2A.A5.A8.4B8.4B10.C2.C4.C2.C37.B.
8B.B81.D3.D138.C.C.C139.3C3.3C8.2D3.D.2D2.2D56.5B.2B.B4.C.C8.2C.C$
152.A3.2A.A7.A.2A3.A8.B2.B8.B2.B10.C.C.C2.C.C.C36.B4.4B4.B81.D.D142.C
22.2C2.2C111.C3.C.C.2C5.3D3.D.2D64.2B.B.2B5.3C7.C$156.2A11.2A13.B12.B
11.2C.2C2.2C.2C36.B.B2.4B2.B.B34.4D40.D.D3.D.D129.C.C6.3C136.2C3.C.C
3.C6.D9.D61.B.B.B7.C.2C5.C.3C$154.A17.A11.B12.B10.3C.C4.C.3C35.5B.2B.
5B34.D2.D39.D9.D128.4C3.C.C2.C.2C9.2C120.C.C2.C2.C9.D3.D3.D66.2B.B4.
2C3.C$153.A19.A8.B.3B8.3B.B10.2C.C2.C.2C40.2B4.2B37.D2.D38.D11.D126.
2C.2C4.3C3.2C9.2C7.4C110.C6.C10.D.2D5.D76.2C5.2C$153.A4.A9.A4.A8.B.B
12.B.B7.C5.C2.C5.C35.B2.B4.B2.B33.D6.D36.D3.D3.D3.D126.2C.2C4.3C3.2C
9.2C7.4C110.C5.C8.D2.D3.2D2.2D71.C2.C3.5C$152.2A3.2A9.2A3.2A7.5B8.5B
9.C.2C.2C.2C.C37.3B6.3B32.D.D4.D.D39.D3.D131.4C3.C.C2.C.2C9.2C119.2C
4.2C9.D.2D3.D3.D72.5C2.C.2C.C$152.2A3.A.A7.A.A3.2A6.5B10.5B9.C3.2C3.C
131.D3.D131.C.C6.3C132.C.C.C.2C.C9.D9.D71.3C4.C4.2C$152.2A3.2A3.3A3.
2A3.2A6.5B.B6.B.5B9.2C.4C.2C86.2D41.D7.D139.C132.C5.C2.C6.D3.D4.3D.2D
70.C.2C4.2C2.C$152.3A2.3A.A3.A.3A2.3A7.7B4.7B12.C.2C.C84.D.D4.D.D40.
3D139.C.C.C131.2C3.2C10.2D6.D2.D.D70.6C2.C2.C$156.A.2A.A3.A.2A.A10.4B
2.B.B2.B.B2.4B7.C2.C.C2.C.C2.C83.D2.D40.D.D3.D.D139.C151.D84.C.C2.C2.
C$152.2A3.2A.A5.A.2A3.2A6.B.4B.B.2B.B.4B.B6.3C4.2C4.3C80.D6.D42.D279.
C.C10.D2.D3.4D76.8C$153.A.2A3.A.A.A.A3.2A.A8.B2.B2.6B2.B2.B7.2C12.2C
81.D4.D43.D279.2C10.2D.4D78.C2.2C.3C$161.A.A.A20.10B13.2C8.2C81.2D6.
2D41.D294.2D2.D77.C.C3.C.C$158.A9.A17.10B14.C8.C128.D.D.3D.D.D287.D5.
D72.C3.C6.2C$158.3A5.3A17.B.6B.B152.D3.3D3.D288.D.2D2.D70.C.5C.2C$
160.2A.A.2A18.B2.6B2.B12.2C8.2C129.D5.D285.2D5.D75.C.2C.2C$160.7A21.
2B2.2B15.3C6.3C127.D9.D282.D87.2C$158.3A5.3A19.B4.B13.2C12.2C125.2D7.
2D278.2D.D.2D.D83.2C$157.2A.A.A.A.A.2A17.2B4.2B12.C.3C6.3C.C127.D5.D
279.D3.D.2D.D84.C$156.A3.A5.A3.A15.B.B4.B.B10.2C14.2C123.D.3D3.3D.D
275.D2.D.D3.D84.C.C$161.2A.2A20.2B2.2B2.2B9.2C16.2C125.2D3.2D274.2D.
2D.2D.4D86.C$155.A2.A.A.A.A.A.A2.A13.2B.6B.2B11.2C10.2C408.D4.2D2.D$
156.4A7.4A14.B2.2B2.2B2.B11.C12.C408.D.D7.2D.D$159.A7.A18.2B6.2B436.
2D6.D2.D$159.A7.A17.B2.B4.B2.B11.C.C8.C.C417.D2.D$156.2A.A2.A.A2.A.2A
13.3B8.3B9.2C.C8.C.2C416.3D$185.2B.B4.B.2B11.2C10.2C418.D$159.2A5.2A
17.B.B6.B.B440.D$186.B8.B14.C8.C417.2D.D$208.C.C8.C.C418.D$159.A7.A
43.C6.C419.2D$159.3A3.3A43.C.4C.C$158.A2.A3.A2.A42.C.C2.C.C$159.A7.A
44.C4.C$158.A2.A3.A2.A42.C6.C$161.2A.2A47.4C$162.A.A47.C4.C$160.A.A.A
.A43.C.2C2.2C.C$159.A3.A3.A41.C2.C4.C2.C$159.A7.A41.C3.C2.C3.C$162.A.
A43.C2.8C2.C$157.2A.A5.A.2A39.C10.C$157.2A2.A3.A2.2A38.C.2C6.2C.C$
157.A11.A40.2C6.2C$158.A9.A41.C8.C$156.A.A9.A.A39.C8.C$155.4A9.4A$
155.2A.A.A5.A.A.2A$154.A2.A11.A2.A$159.A.A3.A.A42.2D2.2D$158.2A.A3.A.
2A43.2D$154.A2.A3.2A.2A3.A2.A35.2D6.2D$159.A2.A.A2.A38.D2.D2.2D2.D2.D
$156.A2.A.2A.2A.A2.A34.2D.2D6.2D.2D$157.A.A.A.A.A.A.A36.D5.2D5.D$158.
2A2.A.A2.2A35.D2.D10.D2.D$159.A.A3.A.A36.D2.2D3.2D3.2D2.D$160.2A3.2A
39.D3.D4.D3.D$157.2A9.2A36.D5.2D5.D$157.3A7.3A36.D5.2D5.D$157.A.A7.A.
A37.D.D6.D.D$155.2A2.A7.A2.2A34.D4.D2.D4.D$155.2A13.2A33.D3.D6.D3.D$
161.A3.A38.D3.2D.D2.D.2D3.D$156.A4.A3.A4.A36.4D4.4D$156.2A3.A3.A3.2A
35.3D.D4.D.3D$157.A2.A5.A2.A38.D8.D$157.3A7.3A35.2D.D8.D.2D$156.A.A9.
A.A34.D14.D$156.2A11.2A$156.A.A4.A4.A.A$156.2A4.3A4.2A$156.2A3.A3.A3.
2A$155.3A4.3A4.3A$153.2A17.2A$152.A5.2A2.A.A2.2A5.A2$152.A2.A.3A.2A.
2A.3A.A2.A$158.3A5.3A$160.3A.3A$155.A4.2A.A.2A4.A$161.A3.A2$161.2A.2A
!
A guy aiming to understand everything.

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by JP21 »

10 days of no attention means that this thread is actually lonely. That's a good thing.

Well great... One of my (our) puppies died just 30 minutes ago... At least she wasn't much of a deal. (Too much dogs I (we) have already)
Anyways, after that... My mom told me to take a bath because I touched the dead puppy a little bit. (I thought the puppy was sleeping)
Now after I take a bath, my family is watching a movie on Netflix on a Samsunh tv while I type this in. They are watching a Chinese movie. Yeah I don't care.

Goodbye world!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: March 20th, 2020, 6:11 am 10 days of no attention means that this thread is actually lonely. That's a good thing.

Well great... One of my (our) puppies died just 30 minutes ago... At least she wasn't much of a deal. (Too much dogs I (we) have already)
Anyways, after that... My mom told me to take a bath because I touched the dead puppy a little bit. (I thought the puppy was sleeping)
Now after I take a bath, my family is watching a movie on Netflix on a Samsunh tv while I type this in. They are watching a Chinese movie. Yeah I don't care.

Goodbye world!
Sigh.

Hello again.
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by JP21 »

2nd p4 I found in WLSK is mold.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 4:44 am 2nd p4 I found in WLSK is mold.
The first p4 I found with HuntingFind is mold (in LeapLife, ofc)
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by JP21 »

2 hours ago, I was watching Youtube. I was watching a piano video. It brought me back to the past of songs I've heard. I then thought of the music I heard from a very long time ago... I was thinking that it was from a Youtube video (Top 10)(MLP) I keep telling myself that it is not from it. (I can't just search the video and play it if my parents can see) So I went out of that topic and instead installed a piano app for midis. 1 hour later and I got bored of listening to it and decided to watch and read about viruses statistics. I got bored of the computer and went into my phone. I remembered that I was making a .rule file but I discontinued it (from the morning this day). I remembered about the background music again then checked it by searching the MLP Top 10 video and to my surprise, IT WAS THE VIDEO WITH THAT MUSIC! I honestly never have thought/believed it was the MLP joke until this time.


Nothing... Just thought that I would check this topic out again.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by Hunting »

Watching gay porn videos













Of course not, that's a joke
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by yujh »

What are you guys joking?

















Huh?
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by JP21 »

yujh wrote: March 30th, 2020, 8:09 pm What are you guys joking?

















Huh?
He is the only one joking. This thread is meant for myself.
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by JP21 »

Moosey wrote: March 30th, 2020, 2:33 pm
JP21 wrote: March 28th, 2020, 8:08 pm [REDACTED](̶W̶h̶o̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶?̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶?̶)̶ Moosey, I was intentionally joking to Haoting.
There's a reason why I've only posted my name once. When I find that post again I will delete it. But please delete that reference to my name
Why? There's literally nothing weird about your name. I actually already referred to my name many times and it's fine calling me with my real first name.
BTW, the first time I see someone use [REDACTED] is literally YESTERDAY when I rejoined to a minecraft server then they were joking in chat and maybe talking about ban appeal and I saw bracket-capitalr-capitale-capitald-capitala-capitalc-capitalt-capitale-capitald-bracket used in chat and I don't even know what it means.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: March 30th, 2020, 10:11 pm
Moosey wrote: March 30th, 2020, 2:33 pm
JP21 wrote: March 28th, 2020, 8:08 pm [REDACTED](̶W̶h̶o̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶?̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶?̶)̶ Moosey, I was intentionally joking to Haoting.
There's a reason why I've only posted my name once. When I find that post again I will delete it. But please delete that reference to my name
Why? There's literally nothing weird about your name. I actually already referred to my name many times and it's fine calling me with my real first name.
BTW, the first time I see someone use [REDACTED] is literally YESTERDAY when I rejoined to a minecraft server then they were joking in chat and maybe talking about ban appeal and I saw bracket-capitalr-capitale-capitald-capitala-capitalc-capitalt-capitale-capitald-bracket used in chat and I don't even know what it means.
Can you please stop using my first name, Jamesssssss?

James Potter?
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by JP21 »

Hunting wrote: March 30th, 2020, 10:16 pm
JP21 wrote: March 30th, 2020, 10:11 pm
Moosey wrote: March 30th, 2020, 2:33 pm

There's a reason why I've only posted my name once. When I find that post again I will delete it. But please delete that reference to my name
Why? There's literally nothing weird about your name. I actually already referred to my name many times and it's fine calling me with my real first name.
BTW, the first time I see someone use [REDACTED] is literally YESTERDAY when I rejoined to a minecraft server then they were joking in chat and maybe talking about ban appeal and I saw bracket-capitalr-capitale-capitald-capitala-capitalc-capitalt-capitale-capitald-bracket used in chat and I don't even know what it means.
Can you please stop using my first name, Jamesssssss?

James Potter?
Fine.

Not correct.
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by Moosey »

JP21 wrote: March 30th, 2020, 10:11 pm
Moosey wrote: March 30th, 2020, 2:33 pm
JP21 wrote: March 28th, 2020, 8:08 pm [REDACTED](̶W̶h̶o̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶?̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶?̶)̶ Moosey, I was intentionally joking to Haoting.
There's a reason why I've only posted my name once. When I find that post again I will delete it. But please delete that reference to my name
Why? There's literally nothing weird about your name.
Why? Because I'd prefer to remain anonymous and I'd prefer if you respected that, to put it bluntly
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by yujh »

JP21 wrote: March 30th, 2020, 10:01 pm
yujh wrote: March 30th, 2020, 8:09 pm What are you guys joking?

















Huh?
He is the only one joking. This thread is meant for myself.
They are joking altogether.
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by PkmnQ »

[object Object]
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by yujh »

PkmnQ wrote: April 1st, 2020, 5:17 am[object Object]
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by JP21 »

PkmnQ wrote: April 1st, 2020, 5:17 am[object Object]
K
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by JP21 »

Code: Select all

x = 8, y = 10, rule = B3/S23
6bo$5bo$5b3o6$ob2o$2obo!
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by yujh »

JP21 wrote: April 1st, 2020, 10:30 pm

Code: Select all

 x = 8, y = 10, rule = B3/S23
6bo$5bo$5b3o6$ob2o$2obo!
Block it.

Code: Select all

x = 8, y = 10, rule = B2n3/S23-q
6bo$5bo$5b3o6$ob2o$2obo!
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by JP21 »

New strict rules: Hunting cannot joke in this thread and others can joke but not negatively. It's a good idea to keep this thread without much post from others to minimize clutters.

News: I'm secretly on a mission to repopularize a rule called Star Wars (Generation Rule). It will begin in less than a week.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by Hunting »

No please.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: JP21's Lonely Freedomical Room

Post by Hunting »

I'm lonely.

For some reason, this could be misinterpreted too... not the evil meaning you are thinking of, JP21.
Post Reply