Random posts

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

Gustone wrote: February 1st, 2020, 1:36 am why do people stop replying to topics I reply to
Just like me a week ago. They ignore boring stuff I guess.
edit i dont know what you mean. is it about no more replies or no quotes on you
A guy aiming to understand everything.

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!
User avatar
Gustone
Posts: 893
Joined: March 6th, 2019, 2:26 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Gustone »

JP21 wrote: February 1st, 2020, 3:19 amno more replies
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

Gustone wrote: February 1st, 2020, 3:45 am
JP21 wrote: February 1st, 2020, 3:19 amno more replies
I will contradict the fact that you are the last one who posted in Random posts. Now I am the last one.
A guy aiming to understand everything.

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!
GUYTU6J
Posts: 2200
Joined: August 5th, 2016, 10:27 am
Location: 拆哪!I repeat, CHINA! (a.k.a. 种花家)
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by GUYTU6J »

That's informative indeed, but note that netizens outside the GFW may have difficulty getting access to Chinese websites.
Besides, new avatar!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

GUYTU6J wrote: February 1st, 2020, 10:12 am
That's informative indeed, but note that netizens outside the GFW may have difficulty getting access to Chinese websites.
Besides, new avatar!
What, there's a reverse wall for the non-Chinese people too?

I like the previous avatar better
User avatar
pcallahan
Posts: 953
Joined: April 26th, 2013, 1:04 pm

Re: Random posts

Post by pcallahan »

JP21 wrote: January 31st, 2020, 11:46 pm It doesn't look good or anything and I'm a kid.
I'll need to work on a better pitch. :|
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

Walang makakabasa ng sinasabi ko dahil... Wala dito galing sa pilipinas.

I feel like the sentence I made is getting (google) translated. Probably. They will also translate their english to my language but is highly unlikely.

Kung may taong nakabasa nito na walang translator...


I said nothing and this entire randomness will be ignored and forgotten!!!
A guy aiming to understand everything.

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Is this actually Random posts or is it?

Post by JP21 »

If you hate someone online, don't add them as a foe. Instead, do this:

Code: Select all

x = 23, y = 5, rule = B3/S23
2bob3ob3ob3ob3ob3o$2bobobobo3bo3bo3bobo$2bob3ob3ob3ob3ob3o$2bobo3bo3bo
3bobo3bo$3obo3b3ob3ob3ob3o!
User avatar
PHPBB12345
Posts: 1150
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 11:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by PHPBB12345 »

Code: Select all

SR Latch:
S ....*...........*...................
R .........*......*...............*...
Q ....######......[METASTABLE]????....
Q'####......######[METASTABLE]????####

"Regulator" circuit:
 IN ..*.......*.......*.......*.......*.......*.......*..
CLK ..*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*..
OUT ..*.......>>>>*...>>*.....*.......>>>>*...>>*.....*..
Last edited by PHPBB12345 on February 3rd, 2020, 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Random posts

Post by PkmnQ »

You quoted yourself.
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

PkmnQ wrote: February 2nd, 2020, 4:43 am You quoted yourself.
I know because it's a joke.
By the way, do you know filipino? (you are the first one to be asked with that question)
A guy aiming to understand everything.

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Random posts

Post by PkmnQ »

JP21 wrote: February 2nd, 2020, 5:09 am
PkmnQ wrote: February 2nd, 2020, 4:43 am You quoted yourself.
I know because it's a joke.
By the way, do you know filipino? (you are the first one to be asked with that question)
    Yes.
    User avatar
    Moosey
    Posts: 4315
    Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
    Contact:

    Re: Electric toothbrushes are delicious

    Post by Moosey »

    JP21 wrote: February 2nd, 2020, 3:31 am
    Well, I do hate PHPBB12345 because it is a randomizing bot but I don't want to do whatever you are saying because why joke on their names?
    I don't think PHPBB12345 is a bot
    κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
    User avatar
    JP21
    Posts: 1925
    Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
    Location: MX
    Contact:

    Re: PHPBBBB12345678 (repeat song by 100 times)

    Post by JP21 »

    Moosey wrote: February 3rd, 2020, 7:52 am
    JP21 wrote: February 2nd, 2020, 3:31 am
    Well, I do hate PHPBB12345 because it is a randomizing bot but I don't want to do whatever you are saying because why joke on their names?
    I don't think PHPBB12345 is a bot
    If it quotes me and say something normal then it is not a bot otherwise it is just a bot.
    A guy aiming to understand everything.

    Code: Select all

    x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
    11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!
    User avatar
    JP21
    Posts: 1925
    Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
    Location: MX
    Contact:

    Re: Predictable posts

    Post by JP21 »

    Let me find a way to use the Eater 4...

    Code: Select all

    x = 15, y = 15, rule = B3/S23
    13bo$3b2o7bo$3bo8b3o$2obo$o2b2o$b2o4bo$3b5o$3bo4b2o$4b2o2bo$6bobo$6bob
    obo2bo$7b2ob4o$9bo$9bobo$10b2o!
    
    Oh, I placed it the wrong way... Now it is working:

    Code: Select all

    x = 40, y = 26, rule = B3/S23
    13b2o$13bobo$4b2o2b2o6bo11bobo$4b2obo2bo2bo2bo10bo2bo$8b2o6bo9b2o10b2o
    $13bobo8b2o3bo8b2o$13b2o11b2o5b2o$18bo8bo2bo4bo$16b2o10bobo$17b2o3$3b
    2o$3bo$2obo$o2b2o5bo$b2o$3b4o3b2o$3bo$4b2o2bo$6bobo$6bobobo2bo$7b2ob4o
    $9bo$9bobo$10b2o!
    #C 9b2o$9b2o$8bo2bo$8bo2bo$7bo4bo$7bo4bo$6bo6bo$6bo6bo$5bo8bo$5bo2b4o2bo$
    4bo2bo4bo2bo$4bobo2b2o2bobo$3bo3bo4bo3bo$3bo4b4o4bo$2bo14bo$2bo14bo$bo
    16bo$bo16bo$o18bo$20o2$3obo3bo3bobob3o$bo2bo3bo3bobob3o$3ob3ob3ob3obob
    o2$ob3o2bo2b3ob3o$obobob3o2bo3bo$obobobobo2bo2b3o2$3ob3ob3ob3ob3o$o3bo
    bobobob3o2bo$3ob3obobobo3b3o2$2o2b3ob3ob2o$2o2b3ob2o2bobo$obobobob3ob
    2o!
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    #C Not expecting you here... :/
    #C [[ AUTOSTART LOOP 30 THEME 0 ]]
    
    I give up. I'm going to steal... find another use of Eater 4. Here it is:

    Code: Select all

    x = 22, y = 25, rule = B3/S23
    10b2o$9bobo$9bo$7b2ob4o$6bo3bo2bo$6bob2o$4b2ob2o$3bo2bo$3bob2o$b2o2bo$o2b2o6b
    o$2obo6b3o4b2o$3bo5bo2bo5bo$3b2o4b3o6bob2o$10bo6b2o2bo$16bo2b2o$15b2obo$15bo
    2bo$13b2ob2o$12b2obo$8bo2bo3bo$8b4ob2o$12bo$10bobo$10b2o!
    A guy aiming to understand everything.

    Code: Select all

    x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
    11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!
    User avatar
    JP21
    Posts: 1925
    Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
    Location: MX
    Contact:

    Re: I wish I could talk to Gustavo6046

    Post by JP21 »

    Richard K. Guy wrote:Here is the first moving pattern:

    Code: Select all

    x = 3, y = 3, rule = B3/S23
    3o$2bo$bo!
    
    Seriously, you are Richard K. Guy! I kept Richard K. Guy in my ignore list! :shock: REMOVING NOW FROM IGNORE LIST

    Oh wait, we are still rivals. I will also do a c/4 spaceship, other than glider, but this time the credits will be mine. And moreover, if it is to be a known one, my spaceship will be a rake and will look cooler! Unfortunately that means discovering new spaceships, but will hold a record!

    When we get famous and scoreboards show 'Rehermann vs. Guy' I will never admit it, but ONLY now I used your spaceship to make toads:

    Code: Select all

    #N Nothing yeah
    x = 38, y = 36, rule = B3/S23
    6bo$7b2o20bo$6b2o20bo$28b3o8$20bo$20bobo$20b2o6$13b3o$15bo$14bo3$3o$2b
    o29bo$bo29b2o$31bobo6$35b3o$35bo$36bo!
    
    User avatar
    Moosey
    Posts: 4315
    Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
    Contact:

    Re: I wish I could talk to the older version of gustavo

    Post by Moosey »

    (Cuz Gustavo changed ya know; he got less naïve)
    κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
    User avatar
    JP21
    Posts: 1925
    Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
    Location: MX
    Contact:

    Re: I could talk gustavo by magic

    Post by JP21 »

    Moosey wrote: February 3rd, 2020, 9:59 am (Cuz Gustavo changed ya know; he got less naïve)
    Really? No way!
    A guy aiming to understand everything.

    Code: Select all

    x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
    11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!
    User avatar
    JP21
    Posts: 1925
    Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
    Location: MX
    Contact:

    Re: Random posts

    Post by JP21 »

    GUYTU6J wrote: February 1st, 2020, 10:12 am New avatar!
    I want to see all of your old avatars because I forgot them.
    Lol thanks.

    Code: Select all

    x = 4, y = 6, rule = B3/S23
    3bo$b3o$o$ob2o$o2bo$b2o!
    
    A guy aiming to understand everything.

    Code: Select all

    x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
    11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!
    Hunting
    Posts: 4401
    Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

    Re: Random posts

    Post by Hunting »

    Gustone wrote: February 1st, 2020, 1:36 am why do people stop replying to topics I reply to
    Same

    I guess this is called the "topic-terminator" XD
    Hunting
    Posts: 4401
    Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

    Re: I wish I could talk to the older version of gustavo

    Post by Hunting »

    Moosey wrote: February 3rd, 2020, 9:59 am (Cuz Gustavo changed ya know; he got less naïve)
    I agree!!
    Hunting
    Posts: 4401
    Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

    Re: Random posts

    Post by Hunting »

    Me: Look at my new rule! (Showing B2n3/S23-q)
    My realistic friend: Isn't this CGoL
    Me: ...
    User avatar
    JP21
    Posts: 1925
    Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
    Location: MX
    Contact:

    Re: I don't trust people who put their location in MLP

    Post by JP21 »

    Me: Look at my new rule! (Showing B2n3/S23-q)
    My realistic friend: Isn't this CGoL
    Me: Well... It isn't CGoL but it's just related to it.
    My realistic friend: It's boring though
    Me: ...
    A guy aiming to understand everything.

    Code: Select all

    x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
    11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!
    User avatar
    Entity Valkyrie 2
    Posts: 2116
    Joined: February 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm
    Contact:

    Re: Random ρosts

    Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 »

    Θρηε γκλινδερσ καν μακε α λϊτυοηιτ, μιντντλυοηιτ ορ χεαβιυοηιτ σπασχιπ
    Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

    HyperConway — explore cellular automata on HyperRogue's hyperbolic tiling

    Creator of the rule StateInvestigator
    Please click here for my own pages (and oscillator stamp collections)
    Locked