Anagrams
- testitemqlstudop
- Posts: 1365
- Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
- Location: in catagolue
- Contact:
Re: Anagrams
Let me guess... "listen" Is a part of "hoot utensil".
Re: Anagrams
Nopetestitemqlstudop wrote:Let me guess... "listen" Is a part of "hoot utensil".
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
- testitemqlstudop
- Posts: 1365
- Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
- Location: in catagolue
- Contact:
Re: Anagrams
How about ten/tens?
And I can't believe no one solved my unconstitutional ... lolita anagram after I hinted both "total" and "cellular".
And I can't believe no one solved my unconstitutional ... lolita anagram after I hinted both "total" and "cellular".
Re: Anagrams
Nopetestitemqlstudop wrote:How about ten/tens?
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Re: Anagrams
Isle?
Re: Anagrams
I’m highly surprised that HOOT UTENSIL is so difficult.PkmnQ wrote:Isle?
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Re: Anagrams
Bump
For HOOT UTENSIL, the solution is sitting in front of you.
For HOOT UTENSIL, the solution is sitting in front of you.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
- testitemqlstudop
- Posts: 1365
- Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
- Location: in catagolue
- Contact:
Re: Anagrams
The solution?
- testitemqlstudop
- Posts: 1365
- Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
- Location: in catagolue
- Contact:
Re: Anagrams
Chilles a sleigh = CIS-shillelagh
- testitemqlstudop
- Posts: 1365
- Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
- Location: in catagolue
- Contact:
Re: Anagrams
A joke:
INCREASED HONK = EASED HONKIN C[A]R
INCREASED HONK = EASED HONKIN C[A]R
Re: Anagrams
Yes!! Get it?!? The solution IS the solution!testitemqlstudop wrote:The solution?
testitemqlstudop wrote:Chilles a sleigh = CIS-shillelagh
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Re: Anagrams
The clue is in the question.
Code: Select all
WILY FREE EVIL TOOLINGSLifeViewer https://lazyslug.com/lifeviewer LifeViewer Pro https://lazyslug.com/lifeviewer/pro
- testitemqlstudop
- Posts: 1365
- Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
- Location: in catagolue
- Contact:
Re: Anagrams
@rowett: LIFE IS VERY LONG TWO LIE?
I think I'm on the right track
I think I'm on the right track
-
GUYTU6J
- Posts: 2200
- Joined: August 5th, 2016, 10:27 am
- Location: 拆哪!I repeat, CHINA! (a.k.a. 种花家)
- Contact:
Re: Anagrams
LIFEVIEWER GOLLY …TIONS (OPTIONS?)rowett wrote:WILY FREE EVIL TOOLINGS
STILL LIFE … um no
LONG LIFE RESOLVE …??
熠熠种花 - Glimmering Garden
Harvest Moon
2-engine p45 gliderless HWSS gun
Small p2070 glider gun
Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm.
Harvest Moon
2-engine p45 gliderless HWSS gun
Small p2070 glider gun
Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm.
Re: Anagrams
Code: Select all
Kebab Vehicle Fool
Backbone LinerRe: Anagrams
Very good. Convert the last word into two and reorder.GUYTU6J wrote:LIFEVIEWER GOLLY …TIONSrowett wrote:WILY FREE EVIL TOOLINGS
LifeViewer https://lazyslug.com/lifeviewer LifeViewer Pro https://lazyslug.com/lifeviewer/pro
-
GUYTU6J
- Posts: 2200
- Joined: August 5th, 2016, 10:27 am
- Location: 拆哪!I repeat, CHINA! (a.k.a. 种花家)
- Contact:
Re: Anagrams
Ha, the remaining part is obvious. Also the author is a big hint. (What if dvrgn makes one?)
EDIT: mine's here, within code boxes. with ______(a kind of chemical compound).
I'm on ______.
After settling down in the I can find, I opened golly and played with ______.
EDIT: mine's here, within code boxes.
Code: Select all
Fox reshapes haul photoI'm
Code: Select all
claiming new tryAfter settling down in the
Code: Select all
pleasantest burrow
Last edited by GUYTU6J on August 18th, 2019, 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
熠熠种花 - Glimmering Garden
Harvest Moon
2-engine p45 gliderless HWSS gun
Small p2070 glider gun
Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm.
Harvest Moon
2-engine p45 gliderless HWSS gun
Small p2070 glider gun
Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm.
- testitemqlstudop
- Posts: 1365
- Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
- Location: in catagolue
- Contact:
Re: Anagrams
Golly is not lifeviewer
or as rowett would prefer, lifeviewer is not golly
or as rowett would prefer, lifeviewer is not golly
-
GUYTU6J
- Posts: 2200
- Joined: August 5th, 2016, 10:27 am
- Location: 拆哪!I repeat, CHINA! (a.k.a. 种花家)
- Contact:
Re: Anagrams
Confirming moosey's anagram: (not in order)
ADAM P GOUCHER
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BOAT
TWIN BEES SHUTTLE
DIOXYGEN DIFLUORIDE
DON QUIXOTE
Does "neat bozo titan" have something to do with "ozone" or "Tibetan"?
And I can't solve "increased honk" and "cyan clam".
ADAM P GOUCHER
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BOAT
TWIN BEES SHUTTLE
DIOXYGEN DIFLUORIDE
DON QUIXOTE
Does "neat bozo titan" have something to do with "ozone" or "Tibetan"?
And I can't solve "increased honk" and "cyan clam".
熠熠种花 - Glimmering Garden
Harvest Moon
2-engine p45 gliderless HWSS gun
Small p2070 glider gun
Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm.
Harvest Moon
2-engine p45 gliderless HWSS gun
Small p2070 glider gun
Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm.
Re: Anagrams
You have an extra very there. Otherwise, all are right. Neat bozo titan does not have to do with ozone or Tibetan. (I'm incredibly surprised nobody has done increased honk and I'm alarmed you didn't find cyan clam)GUYTU6J wrote:Confirming moosey's anagram: (not in order)
ADAM P GOUCHER
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BOAT
TWIN BEES SHUTTLE
DIOXYGEN DIFLUORIDE
DON QUIXOTE
Does "neat bozo titan" have something to do with "ozone" or "Tibetan"?
And I can't solve "increased honk" and "cyan clam".
An easy one:
Code: Select all
Re: blockCode: Select all
Organ atom is pusCode: Select all
find an anagram of "atom is pus" that fits with an anagram of "organ"κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
-
GUYTU6J
- Posts: 2200
- Joined: August 5th, 2016, 10:27 am
- Location: 拆哪!I repeat, CHINA! (a.k.a. 种花家)
- Contact:
Re: Anagrams
Oh I know who is (pseudonymously) cyan clam!
"red noch kinase"?
"elb rock"?
"red noch kinase"?
"elb rock"?
熠熠种花 - Glimmering Garden
Harvest Moon
2-engine p45 gliderless HWSS gun
Small p2070 glider gun
Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm.
Harvest Moon
2-engine p45 gliderless HWSS gun
Small p2070 glider gun
Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm.
Re: Anagrams
[quote="Moosey"]Re: block
Code: Select all
ColberRe: Anagrams
There's no k in thatGustone wrote:Moosey wrote:Re: blockColber
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
- testitemqlstudop
- Posts: 1365
- Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
- Location: in catagolue
- Contact:
Re: Anagrams
Re:block is BLOCKER.