Random posts

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

Speaking of codes, nobody has solved this little puzzle from March 1st of this year:
F_n n_R n_n n_m° n_qnn
Here's another with the same code.
^^|n_.n2 n_m°˘ n_n n._n nn
jarring cyan
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Moosey »

Code: Select all

x = 31, y = 157, rule = WWEJ3
10.B$10.G$10.C$10.B$10.E$10.C$10.B$10.E$10.C$10.B$10.E$10.C$10.B$10.E
$10.C$10.B$10.E$10.C$10.B$10.F$10.C$10.B$10.G$10.C$10.B$10.F$10.C$10.
B$10.G$10.C$10.B$10.F$10.C$10.B$10.G$10.C$10.B$10.F$10.C$10.B$10.G$
10.C$10.B$10.F$10.C$10.B$10.G$10.C$10.B$10.F$10.C$10.B$10.G$10.C$10.B
$10.F$10.C$10.B$10.G$10.C$10.B$10.L$10.C$10.B$10.L$10.C$10.B$10.E$10.
C$10.B$10.K$10.C$10.B$10.F$10.C$10.B$10.E$10.C$10.B$10.E$10.C$10.B$
10.E$10.C$10.B$10.E$10.C$10.B$10.E$10.C$10.B$10.E$10.C$10.B$10.E$10.C
$10.B$10.E$10.C$10.B$10.E$10.C$10.B$10.E$10.C$10.B$10.E$10.C$10.B$10.
E$10.C$10.B$10.E$10.C$10.B$10.B$10.C$10.B$10.B$10.C$10.B$10.E$10.C$
10.B$10.I$10.C$10.B$10.F$10.C$10.B$10.I$10.C$10.B$10.L$10.C$10.B$10.E
$10.C$10.B$10.L$10.C$10.B$10.E$10.C$10.B$10.E$10.C$10.B$10.L$10.C$9.
3C16.3C$7.C.C.C.C14.C.C$10.C17.C.C$29C.C$28.C.C$28.C.C$28.3C!

Code: Select all

x = 56, y = 21, rule = WWEJ3
2C.3C.3C$C2.C.C.C.C7.3C.3C$C2.C.CDC.C7.C.C.C.C$C4.C3.C.5D3.C3.C$28C$
15.D12.C$29.C$36.C$37.C$38.C$39.C$40.C$41.C$42.C$43.C$44.C$45.C$46.C$
47.C$48.C.4CHN$49.C!
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Moosey »

Q is a letter!
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
GUYTU6J
Posts: 2200
Joined: August 5th, 2016, 10:27 am
Location: 拆哪!I repeat, CHINA! (a.k.a. 种花家)
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by GUYTU6J »

Unusual posting time!
Need a survey on the time zone in which users are.
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

GUYTU6J wrote:Unusual posting time!
Need a survey on the time zone in which users are.
UTC+7
jarring cyan
Sarp
Posts: 221
Joined: March 1st, 2015, 1:28 pm

Re: Random posts

Post by Sarp »

GMT+1
WADUFI
User avatar
praosylen
Posts: 2449
Joined: September 13th, 2014, 5:36 pm
Location: Pembina University, Home of the Gliders
Contact:

Earth Astrometric Standard | Valles Standard Time

Post by praosylen »

EAS(ym)+d24:37(w)+(hms)@VST+5:30
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)

The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
User avatar
Ian07
Moderator
Posts: 899
Joined: September 22nd, 2018, 8:48 am
Location: Pennsylvania, US

Re: Random posts

Post by Ian07 »

Wiki: http://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/User:Ian07
Discord: lan07 (yes, that's a lowercase L)

xs24_69bobjob96
User avatar
Gustone
Posts: 896
Joined: March 6th, 2019, 2:26 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Gustone »

oh no somebody froze the wss

Code: Select all

x = 56, y = 13, rule = LifeHistory
34.2A$33.A2.A13.2A$34.3A13.2A2$18.2A14.AEA13.A2EA$2.A10.A3.E2.E8.A3.E
3.E7.A3.E4.E$.E.A8.A.A.E.2A.A6.A.A.E.3A.A5.A.A.E.4A.A$E2.A8.A.A.E3.E
7.A.A.E4.E6.A.A.E5.E$3E10.2A.4E9.2A.5E8.2A.6E2$3A15.2A14.A15.4A$A2.A
14.2A13.A.A14.A2.A$.2A31.A!
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Moosey »

Better Hwss:

Code: Select all

x = 12, y = 11, rule = LifeHistory
6.2A$6.2A2$6.A2EA$.A3.E4.E$A.A.E.4A.A$A.A.E5.E$.2A.6E2$6.2A$6.2A!
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Moosey »

I start in highschool in 2 days.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
testitemqlstudop
Posts: 1365
Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
Location: in catagolue
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by testitemqlstudop »

I thought you're 12?
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Moosey »

testitemqlstudop wrote:I thought you're 12?
I am, I turn 13 soon though
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
testitemqlstudop
Posts: 1365
Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
Location: in catagolue
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by testitemqlstudop »

yes but then why are you in high school?
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Moosey »

testitemqlstudop wrote:yes but then why are you in high school?
(This is the North American variety apparently)
Wikipedia wrote:High school, in the United States and Canada, is the education students receive from approximately 13 to 18 years old.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
testitemqlstudop
Posts: 1365
Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
Location: in catagolue
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by testitemqlstudop »

I thought high school starts at 9th grade?

This is how it's like in New York btw
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

Indonesia:
Elementary (SD: Sekolah Dasar, "Primary School") = 1 2 3 4 5 6
Middle School (SMP: Sekolah Menengah Pertama, "First Middle School") = 7 8 9
High School (SMA: Sekolah Menengah Atas, "Upper Middle School") = 10 11 12
Then college.
Theres also some other stuff like SMK which you can go to instead of High School where you learn specific things (e.g. cooking) of your choice.
jarring cyan
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Moosey »

testitemqlstudop wrote:I thought high school starts at 9th grade?

This is how it's like in New York btw
It does
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Random posts

Post by PkmnQ »

Tortilla.
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Moosey »

Misc

Code: Select all

x = 65, y = 24, rule = WWEJ3
62.3C$62.C.C$62.C.C$62.C.C$36.BJCBFCBFCBHCBLCBKCBI7C.C$62.C.C$62.C.C$
62.C.C$62.3C7$62.3C$62.C.C$62.C.C$62.C.C$BGCBLCBLCBECBECBECBFCBECBFCB
FCBFCBICBLCBECBECBECBKCBFCBI7C.C$62.C.C$62.C.C$62.C.C$62.3C!

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 28, rule = WWEJ3
9.3C$8.C3.C$.6C5.C$C8.C.C$C9.C$C9.C$.9C$10.C$10.H$10.B$10.C$10.B$10.B
$10.C$10.G$10.B$10.C$10.B$10.B$10.C$10.B$10.B$10.C$10.B$10.B$10.C$10.
G$10.B!
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
testitemqlstudop
Posts: 1365
Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
Location: in catagolue
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by testitemqlstudop »

Moosey wrote:
testitemqlstudop wrote:I thought high school starts at 9th grade?

This is how it's like in New York btw
It does
You are 13 and you are entering 9th grade?
AforAmpere
Posts: 1427
Joined: July 1st, 2016, 3:58 pm

Re: Random posts

Post by AforAmpere »

testitemqlstudop wrote: You are 13 and you are entering 9th grade?
I started high school when I was 13 too. But I turned 14 shortly after I started. I think Moosey was home schooled, so maybe he skipped ahead or something.
The torch of 5S has been passed on again, and is now managed by speedydelete. It can be found here. Also check out my program EPE, a tool for searching for patterns in various rulespaces.
User avatar
praosylen
Posts: 2449
Joined: September 13th, 2014, 5:36 pm
Location: Pembina University, Home of the Gliders
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by praosylen »

Code: Select all

x = 12, y = 13, rule = B3/S23
5bo$4bo$4b3o$bo$2bo$3o2$6bo$5bo$5b3o$9b3o$9bo$10bo!
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)

The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
User avatar
testitemqlstudop
Posts: 1365
Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
Location: in catagolue
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by testitemqlstudop »

Oh yeah, most people start when they are 14 or 15, roughly.
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Moosey »

AforAmpere wrote:
testitemqlstudop wrote: You are 13 and you are entering 9th grade?
I started high school when I was 13 too. But I turned 14 shortly after I started. I think Moosey was home schooled, so maybe he skipped ahead or something.
when you get to this point in the conversation it's hard not to brag "multiple times"--I started kindergarten at age 6 because I spent an additional year in preschool and my birthday was just past a deadline so I would have to stay in kindergarten anyways if I started at 5 so I spent the next few grades occasionally getting bugged by questions like "were you held back?" but then I skipped 5th and homeschooled for one year after 6th (meaning I skipped either 7th or 8th). </brag (sorry)>
I was indeed homeschooled.
Now I'm starting tomorrow. So far I'm not nervous.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Locked