Anagraphs

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Post Reply
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Anagraphs

Post by PkmnQ »

Like Anagrams, but you can break letters into individual parts too.
Here's a way to make your life easier:
a = cı
b = c2ı
c = c
d = c2ı
e = e
f = 2ıJ
g = cıJ
h = r2ı
i = ı•
j = ı•J
k = 4ı
l = 2ı
m = 2rı
n = rı
o = o
p = c2ı
q = c2ı
r = r
s = s
t = 4ı
u = rı
v = 2ı
w = 4ı
x = 2ı
y = rıJ
z = 3ı
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Anagraphs

Post by Saka »

The 2 story "a", like the one used on these forums is...
cJ?

Also bb$
jarring cyan
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Anagraphs

Post by Moosey »

a = 2c as well.
I’d say c and r can be broken up too, along with J:
c = 2⎛
r = ı⎛
J = ı⎛

I’d also say that y is more like ⎛2ı than 2⎛3ı

Also, s= 2c = 4⎛
o = c⎛ = 3⎛

As for digits:
0 = 2⎛
1 = 2ı
2 = c2ı = 2⎛2ı
3 = 2c = 4⎛
4 = 3ı
5 = c2ı = 2⎛2ı
6 = o⎛ = 4⎛
7 = 2ı
8 = 2o = 6⎛
9 = o⎛ = 4⎛


Misc symbols: ( =⎛
) = ⎛
# = 4ı
Last edited by Moosey on July 9th, 2019, 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Anagraphs

Post by Saka »

Can we keep this to standard keyboard characters right now? (ı can be substituted with I for now (also, I can type ı on my phone without any copy pasting or anything))
I see r as J'

If youre adding nonstandard keyboard characters,
c = 2˘
r = ı˘
s = 2˘- (?)
jarring cyan
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Anagraphs

Post by Moosey »

Saka wrote:Can we keep this to standard keyboard characters right now? (ı can be substituted with I for now (also, I can type ı on my phone without any copy pasting or anything))
I see r as J'
Alright, ı = I in standard keyboard, ⎛ = (
˘ Is close to (, I doubt we’ll need it.
Are there any characters which cannot be broken down into dots ( . ), curves ( ( ), and lines ( I )?

I’m fairly certain there aren’t, it’s impossible to sit down and draw something which is not a dot, a curve, or a line. (Right?) To test this, this Unicode character: Ѩ
Equals, in this font, 5I



EDIT:
FILLED BOXES! That’s what we’re missing. I vote we use * as a symbol since an asterisk is pretty close-looking to a filled clot.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Sarp
Posts: 221
Joined: March 1st, 2015, 1:28 pm

Re: Anagraphs

Post by Sarp »

What are some anagraphs for this?
"﷽"
WADUFI
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Anagraphs

Post by Saka »

Sarp wrote:What are some anagraphs for this?
"﷽"
You could separate that into a bunch of arabic characters, and separate those into a bunch of lines and curves and dots.
What about something like 龘 or齉?
jarring cyan
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Anagraphs

Post by PkmnQ »

I was just using the rules of suckerpinch. The "inventor" of anagraphs [citation needed].

I managed to do this:
waste of time -> as to fit there

I'm gonna go get the link to the video.
Post Reply