Above user in a nutshell

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Locked
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Saka »

Someone who needs to start using the edit button instead of multiposting
Relevant post: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2846&p=43291#p43291
Also, I'll pronounce your name as if it's in IPA (/bɛv/)
jarring cyan
Sarp
Posts: 221
Joined: March 1st, 2015, 1:28 pm

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Sarp »

Indonesia
WADUFI
User avatar
Βεν Γ. Κυθισ
Posts: 218
Joined: December 27th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ »

Somebody who doesn't follow the rules of the game for any good reason
I AM INACTIVE AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE, DON'T ATTEMPT TO TALK TO ME AS I LIKELY WON'T RESPOND.
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Saka »

Someone who I assume isnt aware that I actually live in Indonesia (check location)
jarring cyan
User avatar
Βεν Γ. Κυθισ
Posts: 218
Joined: December 27th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ »

Somebody who says something to try to claim my statement is false even though the thing they say technically is irrelevant.
I AM INACTIVE AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE, DON'T ATTEMPT TO TALK TO ME AS I LIKELY WON'T RESPOND.
User avatar
77topaz
Posts: 1496
Joined: January 12th, 2018, 9:19 pm

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by 77topaz »

Someone who doesn't understand that Sarp described Saka (the poster above him) by referring to Saka's location.
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

A person who likes discoveries in cellular automata that are not conway's game of life.
User avatar
Βεν Γ. Κυθισ
Posts: 218
Joined: December 27th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ »

Somebody who plays this game with really boring and flavorless responses.
I AM INACTIVE AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE, DON'T ATTEMPT TO TALK TO ME AS I LIKELY WON'T RESPOND.
User avatar
testitemqlstudop
Posts: 1365
Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
Location: in catagolue
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by testitemqlstudop »

Saka wrote:Someone who needs to start using the edit button instead of multiposting
Relevant post: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2846&p=43291#p43291
Also, I'll pronounce your name as if it's in IPA (/bɛv/)
Sarp
Posts: 221
Joined: March 1st, 2015, 1:28 pm

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Sarp »

Someone who posted a quote from someone who lives in 2019 now
WADUFI
User avatar
Βεν Γ. Κυθισ
Posts: 218
Joined: December 27th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ »

Somebody who has no proof that what they say is true; as I am still living in 2018 and he might be too.
I AM INACTIVE AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE, DON'T ATTEMPT TO TALK TO ME AS I LIKELY WON'T RESPOND.
User avatar
77topaz
Posts: 1496
Joined: January 12th, 2018, 9:19 pm

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by 77topaz »

Someone who still doesn't understand that Saka lives in Indonesia, where it was already 2019 by the time of Sarp's message.
User avatar
testitemqlstudop
Posts: 1365
Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
Location: in catagolue
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by testitemqlstudop »

Someone who's right.
User avatar
Βεν Γ. Κυθισ
Posts: 218
Joined: December 27th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ »

Somebody who spent 12% percent of their time on this website making seven posts on a useless seeming topic.
I AM INACTIVE AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE, DON'T ATTEMPT TO TALK TO ME AS I LIKELY WON'T RESPOND.
User avatar
Ian07
Moderator
Posts: 899
Joined: September 22nd, 2018, 8:48 am
Location: Pennsylvania, US

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Ian07 »

Someone who has spent 34% of their time posting in said useless thread.
Wiki: http://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/User:Ian07
Discord: lan07 (yes, that's a lowercase L)

xs24_69bobjob96
User avatar
Βεν Γ. Κυθισ
Posts: 218
Joined: December 27th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ »

Somebody who is wrong, it was a thread called Test he spent 12% percent on
I AM INACTIVE AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE, DON'T ATTEMPT TO TALK TO ME AS I LIKELY WON'T RESPOND.
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

[stays silent due to not knowing anything else]
Sarp
Posts: 221
Joined: March 1st, 2015, 1:28 pm

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Sarp »

Someone who exists
WADUFI
User avatar
Ian07
Moderator
Posts: 899
Joined: September 22nd, 2018, 8:48 am
Location: Pennsylvania, US

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Ian07 »

Someone who, funnily enough, also exists.
Wiki: http://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/User:Ian07
Discord: lan07 (yes, that's a lowercase L)

xs24_69bobjob96
User avatar
Βεν Γ. Κυθισ
Posts: 218
Joined: December 27th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ »

Somebody who can somehow use a phone in the water-based fluid of the womb ("Age:-1").
I AM INACTIVE AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE, DON'T ATTEMPT TO TALK TO ME AS I LIKELY WON'T RESPOND.
User avatar
Ian07
Moderator
Posts: 899
Joined: September 22nd, 2018, 8:48 am
Location: Pennsylvania, US

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Ian07 »

Someone who doesn't know I also set my birthday to December 31st, meaning I haven't even been conceived yet.
Wiki: http://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/User:Ian07
Discord: lan07 (yes, that's a lowercase L)

xs24_69bobjob96
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

Somebody hoping for new discoveries in soups or are soups.
User avatar
77topaz
Posts: 1496
Joined: January 12th, 2018, 9:19 pm

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by 77topaz »

Someone whose sentence is rather confusing.
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Saka »

Someone who lives in New Zealand
jarring cyan
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

[stays silent again]
Locked