Above user in a nutshell

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

Person who do not know who redtsojw boii is are are is.
User avatar
Majestas32
Posts: 560
Joined: November 20th, 2017, 12:22 pm
Location: 'Merica

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Majestas32 »

Somebody who's gotten a lot more annoying while I was away from the forums.
Searching:
b2-a5k6n7cs12-i3ij4k5j8
b2-a3cs12-i

Currently looking for help searching these rules.

PFP:

Code: Select all

x = 7, y = 3, rule = B2i3-ck4e6/S2-i35n
o5bo$2o3b2o$o5bo!
wwei23

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by wwei23 »

Someone who I don't support anymore.
User avatar
Majestas32
Posts: 560
Joined: November 20th, 2017, 12:22 pm
Location: 'Merica

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Majestas32 »

Someone who's stupid
Searching:
b2-a5k6n7cs12-i3ij4k5j8
b2-a3cs12-i

Currently looking for help searching these rules.

PFP:

Code: Select all

x = 7, y = 3, rule = B2i3-ck4e6/S2-i35n
o5bo$2o3b2o$o5bo!
wwei23

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by wwei23 »

Someone who's also stupid
User avatar
83bismuth38
Posts: 558
Joined: March 2nd, 2017, 4:23 pm
Location: perpendicular to your eyes
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by 83bismuth38 »

someone who really should stop before it's too late
looking to support hive five (n+18) and charity's oboo reaction (2n+18)

Code: Select all

x = 28, y = 13, rule = B3/S23
19bo$3bo15bo4b2o$2bobo14bo4bobo$2bobo20b2o$3bo11b3o2$25b3o$b2o22b3o$o
2bo$b2o12b2o$10b2o2bobo$bo8b2o2b2o$obo7b2o!
User avatar
Majestas32
Posts: 560
Joined: November 20th, 2017, 12:22 pm
Location: 'Merica

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Majestas32 »

Somebody I agree with on this point.
Searching:
b2-a5k6n7cs12-i3ij4k5j8
b2-a3cs12-i

Currently looking for help searching these rules.

PFP:

Code: Select all

x = 7, y = 3, rule = B2i3-ck4e6/S2-i35n
o5bo$2o3b2o$o5bo!
User avatar
83bismuth38
Posts: 558
Joined: March 2nd, 2017, 4:23 pm
Location: perpendicular to your eyes
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by 83bismuth38 »

someone who I was also referring to
looking to support hive five (n+18) and charity's oboo reaction (2n+18)

Code: Select all

x = 28, y = 13, rule = B3/S23
19bo$3bo15bo4b2o$2bobo14bo4bobo$2bobo20b2o$3bo11b3o2$25b3o$b2o22b3o$o
2bo$b2o12b2o$10b2o2bobo$bo8b2o2b2o$obo7b2o!
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

A person who likes cellular automata other than life.
(Finally, I found a person who doesn't go to random posts)
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

A person who posted a quantum circuit earlier that everybody ignored.
User avatar
Βεν Γ. Κυθισ
Posts: 218
Joined: December 27th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ »

Somebody who probably looks up super-advanced science stuff on Wikipedia for fun (like me)
I AM INACTIVE AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE, DON'T ATTEMPT TO TALK TO ME AS I LIKELY WON'T RESPOND.
User avatar
Βεν Γ. Κυθισ
Posts: 218
Joined: December 27th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ »

Somebody who double-posts to gain a tiny infinitesimal amount of purpose in the grand scheme of things
I AM INACTIVE AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE, DON'T ATTEMPT TO TALK TO ME AS I LIKELY WON'T RESPOND.
User avatar
xanman12321
Posts: 12
Joined: June 19th, 2018, 10:35 pm

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by xanman12321 »

Somebody whose username is somewhat like "Veu G. Kuthis" in Greek, although the sigma at the end isn't final.
nothing to see here
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

Somebody who likes cellular automata that never get talked about.
User avatar
Βεν Γ. Κυθισ
Posts: 218
Joined: December 27th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ »

Somebody who has no base for their descriptions. (xanman12321 it is ANCIENT GREEK! [EDIT: The following sentence is wrong, tau is the Greek equivilant of Latin T] also some sounds that I wanted don't exist in ancient greek, e.g. the sound for the letter T didn't exist so I used the best I could, the sound "th" made by theta. Also I didn't know there was such a thing as ς, I was just copying the pronunciation off of Wikipedia)
Last edited by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ on February 4th, 2020, 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM INACTIVE AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE, DON'T ATTEMPT TO TALK TO ME AS I LIKELY WON'T RESPOND.
User avatar
Βεν Γ. Κυθισ
Posts: 218
Joined: December 27th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ »

Somebody who would double-post a second time to say that they didn't know that you could see other user's frequent topics
I AM INACTIVE AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE, DON'T ATTEMPT TO TALK TO ME AS I LIKELY WON'T RESPOND.
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

A guy who made still lives into oscillators (If I can't see anything special in frequent topics, I go for things I know for sure about them)
dani
Posts: 1221
Joined: October 27th, 2017, 3:43 pm

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by dani »

A user that, when obtained, hides everything below it and displays 'CANCEL' instead. You can't see this post.
User avatar
Βεν Γ. Κυθισ
Posts: 218
Joined: December 27th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ »

Somebody who is a hypocrite. EDIT: WAIT NO I MESSED UP THE TOPIC PAGES I DIDNT MEANT TO SAY THAT TO THEM
Last edited by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ on February 7th, 2019, 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
I AM INACTIVE AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE, DON'T ATTEMPT TO TALK TO ME AS I LIKELY WON'T RESPOND.
User avatar
Βεν Γ. Κυθισ
Posts: 218
Joined: December 27th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ »

WAIT WHAT
I AM INACTIVE AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE, DON'T ATTEMPT TO TALK TO ME AS I LIKELY WON'T RESPOND.
User avatar
Βεν Γ. Κυθισ
Posts: 218
Joined: December 27th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ »

I saw a different post... how did that...
I AM INACTIVE AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE, DON'T ATTEMPT TO TALK TO ME AS I LIKELY WON'T RESPOND.
User avatar
Βεν Γ. Κυθισ
Posts: 218
Joined: December 27th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ »

Somebody who forgets that they are still on the first page before replying
Last edited by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ on December 29th, 2018, 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
I AM INACTIVE AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE, DON'T ATTEMPT TO TALK TO ME AS I LIKELY WON'T RESPOND.
User avatar
Βεν Γ. Κυθισ
Posts: 218
Joined: December 27th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ »

Somebody who quintuple-posts (sorry danny).
I AM INACTIVE AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE, DON'T ATTEMPT TO TALK TO ME AS I LIKELY WON'T RESPOND.
User avatar
77topaz
Posts: 1496
Joined: January 12th, 2018, 9:19 pm

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by 77topaz »

Somebody who needs to learn how to use the "edit post" button.
User avatar
Βεν Γ. Κυθισ
Posts: 218
Joined: December 27th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ »

Somebody who tells a person information that they already know, and knows that they already know.
I AM INACTIVE AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE, DON'T ATTEMPT TO TALK TO ME AS I LIKELY WON'T RESPOND.
Locked