question

For discussion directly related to ConwayLife.com, such as requesting changes to how the forums or home page function.
Post Reply
wintersolstice
Posts: 21
Joined: August 25th, 2010, 3:42 pm

question

Post by wintersolstice »

I have wondered for a while about this, how do members of the forum get patterns (that change) as avatars?

thank you
User avatar
ssaamm
Posts: 125
Joined: June 4th, 2010, 9:43 pm

Re: question

Post by ssaamm »

They are not earned, they are made.

They're just animated images
wintersolstice
Posts: 21
Joined: August 25th, 2010, 3:42 pm

Re: question

Post by wintersolstice »

ssaamm wrote:They are not earned, they are made.

They're just animated images
I didn't mean "how do you earn them?" I meant "Where do you get them from?":D
User avatar
ssaamm
Posts: 125
Joined: June 4th, 2010, 9:43 pm

Re: question

Post by ssaamm »

Oh yeah. I think making those was a feature of the life applet normally featured on the homepage here. Oh well.
Post Reply