High Life

For discussion of other cellular automata.
Post Reply
Prokaryotic Life
Posts: 8
Joined: December 2nd, 2016, 6:39 pm

High Life

Post by Prokaryotic Life »

I couldn't find any forums specifically for High Life, so I made one.
Prokaryotic Life
Posts: 8
Joined: December 2nd, 2016, 6:39 pm

Re: High Life

Post by Prokaryotic Life »

Is there any database for B36 / S23 discoveries? I found a simple potential-shuttle. It produces a replica of itself and a traffic light predecessor that normally dies out, but in this case it interacts with the replica. I can't find any eaters for it, do you know any?

Code: Select all

x = 3, y = 3, rule = B36 / S 23
bob$obo$ooo
User avatar
praosylen
Posts: 2449
Joined: September 13th, 2014, 5:36 pm
Location: Pembina University, Home of the Gliders
Contact:

Re: High Life

Post by praosylen »

Prokaryotic Life wrote:I couldn't find any forums specifically for High Life, so I made one.
There's one here.
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)

The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
Prokaryotic Life
Posts: 8
Joined: December 2nd, 2016, 6:39 pm

Re: High Life

Post by Prokaryotic Life »

A for awesome wrote:
Prokaryotic Life wrote:I couldn't find any forums specifically for High Life, so I made one.
There's one here.
Thanks. It didn't come up in the search results. Is there a way to delete this forum?
User avatar
muzik
Posts: 6605
Joined: January 28th, 2016, 2:47 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: High Life

Post by muzik »

should be an X button of some sort that appears on your posts. Only think that applies to the most recent ones though, so maybe you could flag your own post instead?
Parity Replicator Collection v1.6 is now live - please send all relevant discoveries here.
Post Reply