High Life
-
Prokaryotic Life
- Posts: 8
- Joined: December 2nd, 2016, 6:39 pm
High Life
I couldn't find any forums specifically for High Life, so I made one.
-
Prokaryotic Life
- Posts: 8
- Joined: December 2nd, 2016, 6:39 pm
Re: High Life
Is there any database for B36 / S23 discoveries? I found a simple potential-shuttle. It produces a replica of itself and a traffic light predecessor that normally dies out, but in this case it interacts with the replica. I can't find any eaters for it, do you know any?
Code: Select all
x = 3, y = 3, rule = B36 / S 23
bob$obo$ooo- praosylen
- Posts: 2449
- Joined: September 13th, 2014, 5:36 pm
- Location: Pembina University, Home of the Gliders
- Contact:
Re: High Life
There's one here.Prokaryotic Life wrote:I couldn't find any forums specifically for High Life, so I made one.
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)
The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
praosylen#5847 (Discord)
The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
-
Prokaryotic Life
- Posts: 8
- Joined: December 2nd, 2016, 6:39 pm
Re: High Life
Thanks. It didn't come up in the search results. Is there a way to delete this forum?A for awesome wrote:There's one here.Prokaryotic Life wrote:I couldn't find any forums specifically for High Life, so I made one.
Re: High Life
should be an X button of some sort that appears on your posts. Only think that applies to the most recent ones though, so maybe you could flag your own post instead?
Parity Replicator Collection v1.6 is now live - please send all relevant discoveries here.