x = 25, y = 28, rule = B3/S2-i34q
9bob2o$10b2o2$15b2o$5b2ob2o4bo$6bob2o$7bo2bo$9bobo8b2o$9b2o8b3o$10b
o7bo$15b2o$15b3o5b2o$15b2o5b3o$22b3o$19b2o$19b3o$20bo10$5o$3b2o!
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)
The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
muzik wrote:Are there guns for any of the bigger ships that do not involve syntheses using the three basic photons?
None known yet, although it seems like one might be possible, although hard to explicitly construct, for the 2c/6.
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)
The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)
The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
A for awesome wrote:What I think is the longest-lived pattern in a 4x4 box (574 gens, I think there are other predecessors to the same gen 1, but I'm not sure):
BlinkerSpawn wrote:after looking in M. I. Wright's backwards-G-plus-T collision table
Just so you know, I sorted those a while back, in case that's at all useful.
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)
The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
I just posted a much longer-lasting 4x4 above. Scroll up.
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)
The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)
The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
x = 74, y = 45, rule = tlife
40bo$40bobo6bo$29bo10b2o5b2o$28bo19b2o$12bobo13b3o8bo21bo10bo$6bo5b2o
9bo15bo5bo15bo5bo3bo$5b3o5bo8b3o13b3o2b2o5bo9b3o2b2o4b3o$5b3o14b3o19b
2o2b2o16b2o$10b3o14b3o19b2o$10bo16bo42b3o$3bob2o4bo8bob2o4bo7bob2o18bo
b2o8bo$b3ob2o11b3ob2o10b3ob2o6b2o8b3ob2o9bo$o3bo12bo3bo4b2o5bo3bo7b2o
8bo3bo6b3o$obobo12bobobo3bobo5bobobo9bo7bobobo7bo$bobo14bobo6bo6bobo
19bobo8bo$2bo16bo15bo21bo$28bo$28bobo$28b2o3$22bobo$6bo5bo10b2o$4bobo
5bobo8bo$5b2o5b2o2$5bo7bo10bob2ob2obo$5b3o3b3o5bo4b2obobob2o$8bobo9b2o
5bobo$5b3o3b3o5b2o3b3o3b3o$5bo7bo10bo7bo3$20bo3b2o5b2o$18bobo3bobo3bob
o4bo$19b2o4bobobobo4b2o$26bo3bo5bobo$21b3o$23bo6b2o$22bo7bobo$30bo2$
21b2o$22b2o$21bo!
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)
The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
BlinkerSpawn wrote:In case you're not aware, the standard method of making sidewalks works too.
Oops. Sorry.
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)
The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
x = 7, y = 7, rule = B3/S2-i34q
2o2bo$o3bo$b3o2$3b3o$2bo3bo$2bo2b2o!
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)
The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
x = 25, y = 27, rule = TLifeHistory
12.B$9.5B2.6B$8.15B.B$9.15B2C$8.14B.B2C$8.14B2.B$9.13B$8.14B$7.15B$2C5.
15B$.C4.16B.B$.C.CB.17B2C$2.2CB.17B2C$4.17B.2B$4.6BC10B$4.6B2C8B$5.4B
C2BC7B$8.3BC7B$8.10B$10.8B$11.7B$12.7B$13.5B$13.5B$13.2DBDB$14.3D$15.
D!
These may or may not be useful at all.
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)
The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...