Thread for basic questions
- I6_I6
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: July 26th, 2025, 8:44 pm
- Location: Here, there, somewhere, anywhere, everywhere.
- Contact:
Re: Thread for basic questions
Is it possible to mod Golly and LifeViewer?
Code: Select all
#C [[ THEME Golly ]]
x = 27, y = 15, rule = LifeHistory
8.A$A6.A.A$3A4.BA2B.B2D$3.A4.2B.2B2DB$2.2A2.3B.6B2.3B$2.20B$4.19B$4.2B
C10BD4B$4.2B2C10BD4B$4.B2C11B2D3B$4.13B2D4B$5.12BD3B.B2A$6.13B3.BA.A$
6.3B.B3.B10.A$25.2A!
- NNlk05
- Posts: 734
- Joined: January 14th, 2026, 8:42 pm
- Location: Exploring in the Jungle of the INT Rulespace
- Contact:
Re: Thread for basic questions
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes.
https://nnlk05.github.io
=3
Code: Select all
x = 10, y = 3, rule = B34twz/S23
b2o4b2o$obo4bobo$2bo4bo!
[[ AUTOSTART AUTOHIDEGUI TRACK 0 -47/270 ZOOM 4 GPS 45 STEP 3 THEME BOOK ]]
=3
Re: Thread for basic questions
hotdogPi wrote: September 17th, 2026, 8:24 amIt is possible.NooneAtAll3 wrote: September 17th, 2026, 8:11 am Is it possible for pseudo still life components to be connected orthogonaly?
It seems that all definitions of strict still life assume by default that islands (polyplets) are indivisible - is there a proof for that?
Code: Select all
x = 10, y = 10, rule = LifeHistory 4.A$2.3A$.A$.A.2A2C$2A.A2.C$3.A2.C.2C$3.2A2C.C$8.C$5.3C$5.C!
Code: Select all
x = 7, y = 4, rule = LifeHistory
3.2C.C$3.C.2C$2A.A$A.2A!
- B468S02357
- Posts: 465
- Joined: December 30th, 2025, 9:23 pm
Re: Thread for basic questions
Can anyone make a website that allows you to search for spaceships using ikpx2 with just a click of a button?
I was born on march 23 (3/23). I was destined to be here, and here i am.
Check out my bird-brained biblioraphy if you're interested.
Big fan of crawler ships
Check out my bird-brained biblioraphy if you're interested.
Big fan of crawler ships
- NNlk05
- Posts: 734
- Joined: January 14th, 2026, 8:42 pm
- Location: Exploring in the Jungle of the INT Rulespace
- Contact:
Re: Thread for basic questions
Yes, but I doubt anyone is willing to contribute the compute power required for running searches.B468S02357 wrote: September 17th, 2026, 8:48 pm Can anyone make a website that allows you to search for spaceships using ikpx2 with just a click of a button?
What are you trying to find?
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes.
https://nnlk05.github.io
=3
Code: Select all
x = 10, y = 3, rule = B34twz/S23
b2o4b2o$obo4bobo$2bo4bo!
[[ AUTOSTART AUTOHIDEGUI TRACK 0 -47/270 ZOOM 4 GPS 45 STEP 3 THEME BOOK ]]
=3
- LuveelVoom
- Posts: 708
- Joined: April 27th, 2022, 7:59 pm
Re: Thread for basic questions
Using ikpx2? No... but there is rlifesrc: https://alephalpha.github.io/rlifesrc/B468S02357 wrote: September 17th, 2026, 8:48 pm Can anyone make a website that allows you to search for spaceships using ikpx2 with just a click of a button?
You can also follow this guide to set up ikpx2: https://conwaylife.com/wiki/Tutorials/ikpx2
OCA primer (WIP): User:LuveelVoom/A_Primer_On_OCA
My rules: https://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6843
Free compute: https://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic ... 77#p234677
Discord user: LuveelVoom
My rules: https://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6843
Free compute: https://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic ... 77#p234677
Discord user: LuveelVoom
Re: Thread for basic questions
My reading of the relevant definitions doesn't allow for the above still lifes to qualify as pseudo still lifes. I can't quite tell if that's the intent of the question, but the part about islands being indivisible seems to hint at that. I'd say rather that islands are maximal -- you can't have two islands touching each other, because then they would be just one island.EvinZL wrote: September 17th, 2026, 1:18 pmhotdogPi wrote: September 17th, 2026, 8:24 amIt is possible.NooneAtAll3 wrote: September 17th, 2026, 8:11 am Is it possible for pseudo still life components to be connected orthogonaly?
It seems that all definitions of strict still life assume by default that islands (polyplets) are indivisible - is there a proof for that?
Code: Select all
x = 10, y = 10, rule = LifeHistory 4.A$2.3A$.A$.A.2A2C$2A.A2.C$3.A2.C.2C$3.2A2C.C$8.C$5.3C$5.C!Code: Select all
x = 7, y = 4, rule = LifeHistory 3.2C.C$3.C.2C$2A.A$A.2A!
Egyptian walk consists of a single island; it's implied in various places (not least by the counts of "strict still life" vs. "pseudo still life") that just because you can partition a strict-still-life island into two smaller strict-still-life islands, doesn't mean that the strict still life becomes a pseudo still life. In other words, an island is a polyplet of live cells that doesn't touch any other live cells horizontally or diagonally.
The examples given in the "island" article make it clear that you can't just chop up islands and count them as more islands. Otherwise the article would say "The boat has either one, two, three, four, or five islands depending on how you partition it" instead of being clear that a boat has exactly one island.
The Egyptian walk article mentions "It can be partitioned into two snakes", but not that that makes it a pseudo still life. You could call it a "pseudo pseudo still life", I suppose, but maybe let's not go there.
- qqd
- Posts: 624
- Joined: September 10th, 2022, 4:24 pm
- Location: In a superposition of multiple different locations.
Re: Thread for basic questions
If we could, then technically the long barge would be a "pseudo pseudo still life" made from two tubs:dvgrn wrote: September 18th, 2026, 12:20 pmMy reading of the relevant definitions doesn't allow for the above still lifes to qualify as pseudo still lifes. I can't quite tell if that's the intent of the question, but the part about islands being indivisible seems to hint at that. I'd say rather that islands are maximal -- you can't have two islands touching each other, because then they would be just one island.EvinZL wrote: September 17th, 2026, 1:18 pmhotdogPi wrote: September 17th, 2026, 8:24 am ...
It is possible.
Code: Select all
x = 10, y = 10, rule = LifeHistory 4.A$2.3A$.A$.A.2A2C$2A.A2.C$3.A2.C.2C$3.2A2C.C$8.C$5.3C$5.C!Code: Select all
x = 7, y = 4, rule = LifeHistory 3.2C.C$3.C.2C$2A.A$A.2A!
...
The Egyptian walk article mentions "It can be partitioned into two snakes", but not that that makes it a pseudo still life. You could call it a "pseudo pseudo still life", I suppose, but maybe let's not go there.
Code: Select all
x = 5, y = 5, rule = LifeHistory
.A$A.A$.A.C$2.C.C$3.C!
Currently writing a utility in Lua that may be helpful for faster manual pattern manipulation.
-
NooneAtAll3
- Posts: 65
- Joined: January 29th, 2023, 3:38 am
Re: Thread for basic questions
I guess I should start with pointing out that all definitions are just made up wordsdvgrn wrote: September 18th, 2026, 12:20 pm My reading of the relevant definitions doesn't allow for the above still lifes to qualify as pseudo still lifes. I can't quite tell if that's the intent of the question, but the part about islands being indivisible seems to hint at that. I'd say rather that islands are maximal -- you can't have two islands touching each other, because then they would be just one island.
Egyptian walk consists of a single island; it's implied in various places (not least by the counts of "strict still life" vs. "pseudo still life") that just because you can partition a strict-still-life island into two smaller strict-still-life islands, doesn't mean that the strict still life becomes a pseudo still life. In other words, an island is a polyplet of live cells that doesn't touch any other live cells horizontally or diagonally.
The examples given in the "island" article make it clear that you can't just chop up islands and count them as more islands. Otherwise the article would say "The boat has either one, two, three, four, or five islands depending on how you partition it" instead of being clear that a boat has exactly one island.
The Egyptian walk article mentions "It can be partitioned into two snakes", but not that that makes it a pseudo still life. You could call it a "pseudo pseudo still life", I suppose, but maybe let's not go there.
definitions are notation-and-idea shortcuts, made to be convenient, aligned as close as possible to intuition, while still staying within rigor
and depending from which direction you approach an already-established definition, your intuition can happen to be more or less aligned with it
you're totally justified in starting from the definition of an island as "king-move-connected cell group" and then applying that to a pseudo-still lives
But consider the opposite situation - I just spent hour or two at that point parsing and understanding Cook's Still Life Theory paper all about the question "Here, you now have a giant still life. Can you separate it into several distinct components?"
de facto the definition of pseudo-still life is equivalent to 3 requirements on such components:
1) component must include all orthogonally adjacent cells to it
2) component must include all diagonally adjacent cells to it, and
3) component must still stay a still life
(you may recognize the first two as originating from definition of an island while the third jumps-connects between islands)
And the deal is that the proofs in the paper (due to using very basic shapes) come tantalizingly close to only using requirement 3 - they never use the requirement 1, and only ever use requirement 2 in the "trivial" easily missable part of connecting the wires
While at the same time everything gets muddled by the use of its own, stronger, version of separating the "seas" (sets of orthogonally connected dead cells), moving what was but no longer is exactly equivalent to requirements 1 and 2 from definitions into proof techniques
My intuition never even came up with requirement 2, and I operated on a set of 1+3.
At which point, looking at requirement 1 not being used at all, the logical question became "but do we actually need it?"
So, coming from the direction of "separate pseudo still life" task, ask yourself - what's the need for defining the island and limiting separations to only whole-island solutions?
To me, the answer seems to be
1)it's aesthetically more pleasing and
2)it's straight up easier not to deal with it, because detecting separable islands by eye is haaard
---
Anyway, I think I came up with all the needed pieces needed to remove dependency on everything other than "all components are still still lives" and will write an improvement (and digestion) for the "still life 3+ coloring is NP-C" proof into the linked thread ...after I get some sleep
Re: Thread for basic questions
How do I check who found a specific pattern first on catagolue?
EDIT: how come hauls aren't verified for B3/S2?
EDIT: how come hauls aren't verified for B3/S2?
Please visit my rules (found on my wiki page) and contribute!
User:ThePlayzr
I have LLS and qfind.
Working on a jslife-like Travelling Ts pattern collection.
User:ThePlayzr
I have LLS and qfind.
Working on a jslife-like Travelling Ts pattern collection.
- B468S02357
- Posts: 465
- Joined: December 30th, 2025, 9:23 pm
Re: Thread for basic questions
Indeed, my nemesis, I must find the elementary camelship. Another proposed possibility I would like to see is a c/8o or c/9o ship very much indeed.NNlk05 wrote: September 17th, 2026, 8:52 pmYes, but I doubt anyone is willing to contribute the compute power required for running searches.
What are you trying to find?
I was born on march 23 (3/23). I was destined to be here, and here i am.
Check out my bird-brained biblioraphy if you're interested.
Big fan of crawler ships
Check out my bird-brained biblioraphy if you're interested.
Big fan of crawler ships
Re: Thread for basic questions
Absolutely. You've come across an alternate way of partitioning large still lifes into smaller still lifes, different from the one that's mandated by "strict still life" / "pseudo still life" / "quasi still life" definitions.NooneAtAll3 wrote: September 19th, 2026, 12:32 am I guess I should start with pointing out that all definitions are just made up words...
Mostly I just posted to try to point out that a new made-up word would be needed for the category that you found -- something along the lines of "pseudo pseudo still life", but maybe just "partitionable still life" would be better -- because existing made-up words don't fit.
Sometimes the partition is very intuitive, and it seems like there ought to be a category for still lifes like that -- e.g., boat-tie or ship-tie where the connection is diagonal and the partitions are easy to recognize.
But sometimes the partition is extraordinarily subtle. hotdogPi's example dissecting a supported 4x4 hollow square into two supported tables is probably only the tip of the iceberg; once a still life gets big enough it will become quite difficult to decide (in practice, without impractical exhaustive enumerations) whether it is partitionable or not.
I'm guessing there will turn out to be something analogous to the triple pseudo still life and quad pseudo still life: are there still-life islands that can be partitioned into three or more still-life islands, but not into just two?
- LuveelVoom
- Posts: 708
- Joined: April 27th, 2022, 7:59 pm
Re: Thread for basic questions
I'm afraid that you likely won't find those unless you have a supercomputer. Hundreds of thousands of CPU hours have been poured into new speeds in b3/s23, and you would be treading on ground so trodden on before that by now it's mud.B468S02357 wrote: September 19th, 2026, 4:54 am Indeed, my nemesis, I must find the elementary camelship. Another proposed possibility I would like to see is a c/8o or c/9o ship very much indeed.
OCA primer (WIP): User:LuveelVoom/A_Primer_On_OCA
My rules: https://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6843
Free compute: https://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic ... 77#p234677
Discord user: LuveelVoom
My rules: https://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6843
Free compute: https://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic ... 77#p234677
Discord user: LuveelVoom
- TheWayOfTheCon
- Posts: 345
- Joined: March 28th, 2025, 11:40 pm
- Location: Kraken Mare, Titan
Re: Thread for basic questions
This and B468's idea of a website-based ikpx2 is giving me the idea of a collaborative spaceship searching project, where the computing power is accumulated from contributors, akin to GIMPS. However, I couldn't and wouldn't set up something like that, and I can already think of a few loose ends:LuveelVoom wrote: September 19th, 2026, 10:36 am I'm afraid that you likely won't find those unless you have a supercomputer. Hundreds of thousands of CPU hours have been poured into new speeds in b3/s23, and you would be treading on ground so trodden on before that by now it's mud.
- Which spaceship speed(s) would be available to contribute in the search?
- Which search program would be used?
- How would the search program even be set up?
I could've chose a better username, but oh well.
I think I've learned the ropes of cellular automata. My current interest is range-two LTLs.
I think I've learned the ropes of cellular automata. My current interest is range-two LTLs.
- LuveelVoom
- Posts: 708
- Joined: April 27th, 2022, 7:59 pm
Re: Thread for basic questions
This has in fact been done before, with c/8o:TheWayOfTheCon wrote: September 19th, 2026, 2:23 pmThis and B468's idea of a website-based ikpx2 is giving me the idea of a collaborative spaceship searching project, where the computing power is accumulated from contributors, akin to GIMPS. However, I couldn't and wouldn't set up something like that, and I can already think of a few loose ends:LuveelVoom wrote: September 19th, 2026, 10:36 am I'm afraid that you likely won't find those unless you have a supercomputer. Hundreds of thousands of CPU hours have been poured into new speeds in b3/s23, and you would be treading on ground so trodden on before that by now it's mud.
- Which spaceship speed(s) would be available to contribute in the search?
- Which search program would be used?
- How would the search program even be set up?
https://conwaylife.com/wiki/User:Sokwe/C/8-width-19
In my opinion, the best searches to do would be:
Finding a new (2,1)c/6
Finding a new c/8d
Finding any Xc/8o
OCA primer (WIP): User:LuveelVoom/A_Primer_On_OCA
My rules: https://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6843
Free compute: https://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic ... 77#p234677
Discord user: LuveelVoom
My rules: https://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6843
Free compute: https://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic ... 77#p234677
Discord user: LuveelVoom
Re: Thread for basic questions
This backlog is becoming a problem. Who manages Catagolue and could solve the issue?Chris857 wrote: September 19th, 2026, 11:00 pmhttps://gitlab.com/hatsya/open-source/c ... kind=BUILDMathAndCode wrote: September 19th, 2026, 2:07 pm Also, is it just me, or is Catagolue not updating with these syntheses?
Job's been failing for like a month.
https://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic ... 35#p234335
EDIT:
I mean, the exact LWSS rake feature is already featured in the minimal solifuge design alreadyDisaster16439 wrote: September 21st, 2026, 10:45 pm Known? (LWSS (some direction) rake), quite trivial:
Code: Select all
Currently working to improve Life's guns and work on updating SKOPs and Isotropic rules most similar to B3/S23 to Life standards. Will get software to begin searches eventually.
Pseudastur albicollis
Pseudastur albicollis
Re: Thread for basic questions
To disprove the existence of a p3 with <=n cells, say 14 cells, in a rule that is similar to CGoL (specifically rules in the rulespace B3/S2 - B35678/S235678), what is the minimum bounding box I would need for a search to disprove it?
EDIT: I know that at some point in the evolution the 2 edge rows need to have at least 3 cells in them, because a cell on the very edge needs 2 neighbors survive, and if it doesn't survive then you need 3 cells to make it be born again, and if neither of these happen then it cannot touch the edge. So that rules off 3 cells. On the other edge, the timings don't have to align, but if there are 0 cells in the last 2 rows then there would be 5 in the 3rd row, which is inefficient, and if there's 1 then there has to be at least 3 other cells in those 3 rows. This means the best scenario would be having them both at the same time. This leaves just 8 cells, and in the variant that is probably most likely to work, it looks like this:
Now I just have to figure out how far apart we can put those cells.
EDIT 2: this is the longest I could find, so I think this is the width (16 cells):
Next is to figure out how big the largest square I can make is.
EDIT 3: Probably just this (11 cells):
So, the search will be 16x11.
EDIT: I know that at some point in the evolution the 2 edge rows need to have at least 3 cells in them, because a cell on the very edge needs 2 neighbors survive, and if it doesn't survive then you need 3 cells to make it be born again, and if neither of these happen then it cannot touch the edge. So that rules off 3 cells. On the other edge, the timings don't have to align, but if there are 0 cells in the last 2 rows then there would be 5 in the 3rd row, which is inefficient, and if there's 1 then there has to be at least 3 other cells in those 3 rows. This means the best scenario would be having them both at the same time. This leaves just 8 cells, and in the variant that is probably most likely to work, it looks like this:
Code: Select all
x = 14, y = 8, rule = LifeHistory
2D10.2D$2D10.2D$DC10.CD$DC10.CD$DC10.CD$2D10.2D$2D10.2D$2D10.2D!
EDIT 2: this is the longest I could find, so I think this is the width (16 cells):
Code: Select all
x = 16, y = 8, rule = LifeHistory
2D12.2D$2D12.2D$2D3.A.2A.A3.2D$DC3.A4.A3.CD$DC.A8.A.CD$DC12.CD$2D12.2D
$2D12.2D!
EDIT 3: Probably just this (11 cells):
Code: Select all
x = 11, y = 11, rule = LifeHistory
9.2A$10.A$9.A$8.A$7.A$6.A$5.A$4.A$3.A$A.A$2A!
Please visit my rules (found on my wiki page) and contribute!
User:ThePlayzr
I have LLS and qfind.
Working on a jslife-like Travelling Ts pattern collection.
User:ThePlayzr
I have LLS and qfind.
Working on a jslife-like Travelling Ts pattern collection.
- Wngks Life
- Posts: 38
- Joined: August 12th, 2026, 8:13 am
Re: Thread for basic questions
Code: Select all
x = 21, y = 21, rule = B3/S23|B345678/S23
10bo$10bo$9b3o$10bo$10bo2$10bo$9b3o$8b5o$2bo4b2o3b2o4bo$5ob3o3b3ob5o$
2bo4b2o3b2o4bo$8b5o$9b3o$10bo2$10bo$10bo$9b3o$10bo$10bo!
You think Conway’s Game of Life is difficult? You just need to know how to perform simple arithmetic operations!
- NNlk05
- Posts: 734
- Joined: January 14th, 2026, 8:42 pm
- Location: Exploring in the Jungle of the INT Rulespace
- Contact:
Re: Thread for basic questions
Alternating rules.Wngks Life wrote: September 25th, 2026, 12:42 amWhat is the name of a rule that has a "|" symbol like this?Code: Select all
x = 21, y = 21, rule = B3/S23|B345678/S23 10bo$10bo$9b3o$10bo$10bo2$10bo$9b3o$8b5o$2bo4b2o3b2o4bo$5ob3o3b3ob5o$ 2bo4b2o3b2o4bo$8b5o$9b3o$10bo2$10bo$10bo$9b3o$10bo$10bo!
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes.
https://nnlk05.github.io
=3
Code: Select all
x = 10, y = 3, rule = B34twz/S23
b2o4b2o$obo4bobo$2bo4bo!
[[ AUTOSTART AUTOHIDEGUI TRACK 0 -47/270 ZOOM 4 GPS 45 STEP 3 THEME BOOK ]]
=3
Re: Thread for basic questions
I saw some others have urls in their signature, and I was wondering if I could change what the display looks like, instead of having it just be the url. (example is my signature)
Is there a way to do this?
Is there a way to do this?
- NNlk05
- Posts: 734
- Joined: January 14th, 2026, 8:42 pm
- Location: Exploring in the Jungle of the INT Rulespace
- Contact:
Re: Thread for basic questions
NNlk05's siteparkes24 wrote: September 26th, 2026, 12:51 pm I saw some others have urls in their signature, and I was wondering if I could change what the display looks like, instead of having it just be the url. (example is my signature)
Is there a way to do this?
Code: Select all
[url=https://nnlk05.github.io]NNlk05's site[/url]Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes.
https://nnlk05.github.io
=3
Code: Select all
x = 10, y = 3, rule = B34twz/S23
b2o4b2o$obo4bobo$2bo4bo!
[[ AUTOSTART AUTOHIDEGUI TRACK 0 -47/270 ZOOM 4 GPS 45 STEP 3 THEME BOOK ]]
=3
Re: Thread for basic questions
I also just downloaded jslife and have Golly, but I can't seem to open the .lif files in Golly. Maybe it's because I'm using a phone. How would I import all the files from jslife into Golly easily?
period 2 expert
Re: Thread for basic questions
.lif files are plaintext. While I haven't tried itself, I imagine changing the extension to .txt should work.8than888 wrote: October 5th, 2026, 6:42 amI also just downloaded jslife and have Golly, but I can't seem to open the .lif files in Golly. Maybe it's because I'm using a phone. How would I import all the files from jslife into Golly easily?
User:HotdogPi/My discoveries
Periods discovered:
All evens ≤128 except 52,58,78,82,92,94,98,104,118,122
5-15,㉕-㉛,㉟㊺,51,63,65,73,75
1㊳㊵㊹㊼㊽,54,56,72,74,80,90,92
217,240,300,486,576
Guns: 20,21,32,54,55,57,114,117,124,126
SKOPs: 32,74,76,102,196
Periods discovered:
All evens ≤128 except 52,58,78,82,92,94,98,104,118,122
5-15,㉕-㉛,㉟㊺,51,63,65,73,75
1㊳㊵㊹㊼㊽,54,56,72,74,80,90,92
217,240,300,486,576
Guns: 20,21,32,54,55,57,114,117,124,126
SKOPs: 32,74,76,102,196
- I6_I6
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: July 26th, 2025, 8:44 pm
- Location: Here, there, somewhere, anywhere, everywhere.
- Contact:
Re: Thread for basic questions
What happened to wwei23? And how is Aleph a moderator? And why is the "Last active" status on their account empty?
Edit: AforAmpere is a moderator too now??? I'm confused.
Edit: AforAmpere is a moderator too now??? I'm confused.
Code: Select all
#C [[ THEME Golly ]]
x = 27, y = 15, rule = LifeHistory
8.A$A6.A.A$3A4.BA2B.B2D$3.A4.2B.2B2DB$2.2A2.3B.6B2.3B$2.20B$4.19B$4.2B
C10BD4B$4.2B2C10BD4B$4.B2C11B2D3B$4.13B2D4B$5.12BD3B.B2A$6.13B3.BA.A$
6.3B.B3.B10.A$25.2A!
- MDA
- Posts: 271
- Joined: June 8th, 2026, 12:18 pm
- Location: In Haven (B3-ry4acenqt5eir6-ek/S2-a3-a4nq5aeknr6-ak)
- Contact:
Re: Thread for basic questions
What happened to wwei23?
As for AforAmpere and Aleph, I found some info on Discord:
NNlk05 wrote: wait ampre [sic] is mod now too???
we may want to promote some older mods to admin and recute [sic] come [sic] newer mods
hotdogPi wrote: It was my idea. I didn't want to say it at the time because people might get the idea "oh everyone is offline", but Dave Greene was recently on vacation, leaving me as the only active moderator.
My website (a database of Life objects, WIP).
GlidINT has been released!
Currently working on a forum system for my website.
GlidINT has been released!
Currently working on a forum system for my website.
Code: Select all
x = 5, y = 17, rule = B3-ry4acenqt5eir6-ek/S2-a3-a4nq5aeknr6-akHistory
C$2C$.2C$2C11$.3D$3.D$2.3D!
[[ STOP 72 ]]