IRC channel

For discussion directly related to ConwayLife.com, such as requesting changes to how the forums or home page function.
Post Reply
Phantom Hoover
Posts: 21
Joined: May 16th, 2010, 3:54 pm

IRC channel

Post by Phantom Hoover »

This seems the best place to say this: after a lot of Life-related discussions on Freenode's #esoteric channel and discovering that there seems to be no IRC channel for Life, we set up the ##gameoflife channel for irc.freenode.net. Please join!
Axaj
Posts: 231
Joined: September 26th, 2009, 12:23 am

Re: IRC channel

Post by Axaj »

I went on and there was nobody on... Meh, I'll stay on and wait...
Image
Phantom Hoover
Posts: 21
Joined: May 16th, 2010, 3:54 pm

Re: IRC channel

Post by Phantom Hoover »

Yes, it was empty at the moment because all the people there are already on #esoteric, but there are quite a few people on right now.

EDIT: Wait, now I realise. It's ##gameoflife, with two hashes, not #gameoflife.
Post Reply