Usually, I'm running some sort of search overnight. However, when I'm going to go to sleep and I don't have anything to search, my computer is just idling there. Imagine all the wasted cycles! So if I don't have something to do with them, I need to give them to you guys.
My computer has 10 performance cores and 48gb ram (although about a fourth of that is used by system processes, so assume 36gb). I can run the following programs:
-qfind
-apgsearch
-EPE
-LLSSS, as well as gchromodynamic's C++ port, which is faster but does not support floating rows and some other features
-VLS (speedydelete's version of LLS, which is currently slower but will likely become faster whenever they implement CDCL; it also can accept barrister patterns as inputs). I might try and install LLS at some point too
-Some other ones which I don't remember because I'm not at my PC right now
-I'll try and install anything
What I cannot do:
-ikpx2 (it doesn't compile correctly on my computer)
-One other one that I forgot (I'll update this post when I'm at my PC)
How do I get this compute time?
Reply to this thread with the description of what you want computed. If I find it interesting, I'll put it in a queue to use whenever I don't have anything to run overnight. Since I have 10 cores, you'll get about 60-80 CPU hours. I'll like your post if I found it interesting enough to put in the queue. If it's particularly interesting, I might keep running it during the day. The queue will probably be updated in this post, but I might put it in a doc instead depending on how I'm feeling later today
More details/effort/explanation of why it's important put into the post = more likely!
Have fun