b35s126 (Flockenstein)

For discussion of other cellular automata.
User avatar
R2INT
Posts: 830
Joined: July 2nd, 2024, 7:42 pm

Re: b35s126

Post by R2INT »

Three more c/7 ships dropped from my search:

Code: Select all

x = 56, y = 48, rule = B35/S126
6bobo16bo5bo13bo5bo$21b3o2bo3bo2b3o5b3o2bo3bo2b3o$6b3o12bo4bo3bo4bo5b
o4bo3bo4bo$6b3o13bobobo3bobobo7bobobo3bobobo$6b3o14bobo5bobo9bobo5bob
o$5b2ob2o14bo3bo3bo11bo3bo3bo$5bo3bo18bo19bo$27b3o17b3o$7bo19b3o17b3o
$6b3o16b7o13b7o$5b5o14bo2b3o2bo11bo2b3o2bo$4bo2bo2bo12bo9bo9bo9bo$3bo
3bo3bo12bo2b3o2bo11bo2b3o2bo$2bo9bo11bo3bo3bo11bo3bo3bo$4bo5bo12b2o7b
2o9b2o7b2o$3bo2bobo2bo$5bo3bo14bobo3bobo11bobo3bobo$2bo2bo3bo2bo12bo5b
o13bo5bo$2b2o7b2o8bo2bo7bo2bo5bo2bo7bo2bo$4bobobobo11b2o9b2o7b2o9b2o$
6bobo$4bo2bo2bo12b4o3b4o9b4o3b4o$22bob2o5b2obo7bob2o5b2obo$2bobob3obo
bo9b2obobobobob2o7b2obobobobob2o$27b3o17b3o$bobo7bobo13b3o17b3o$b2o2b
o3bo2b2o11b2o3b2o13b2o3b2o$b4o2bo2b4o$4o3bo3b4o9bo7bo11bo7bo$o5bobo5b
o7b2obo5bob2o7b2obo5bob2o$bo2bob3obo2bo9b2o7b2o9b2o7b2o$2b2o7b2o9b3o7b
3o7b3o7b3o$bobo7bobo$7bo16b2o5b2o11b2o5b2o$25b2o3b2o13b2o3b2o$24bo2bo
bo2bo11bo2bobo2bo$24b3o3b3o11b3o3b3o$25bo5bo13bo5bo$25bo5bo13bo5bo$24b
obo3bobo11bobo3bobo$23bo3bobo3bo9bo3bobo3bo$24bobo3bobo11bobo3bobo$25b
o5bo13bo5bo2$24b3o3b3o11b3o3b3o$23b2ob2ob2ob2o9b2ob2ob2ob2o$23b2ob2ob
2ob2o9b2ob2ob2ob2o$44bobo3bobo!
Range-2 INT
R2INT's Rule Collection

Travelling Ts has surpassed LeapLife in post count, but not yet in technology.
User avatar
TheWayOfTheCon
Posts: 347
Joined: March 28th, 2025, 11:40 pm
Location: Kraken Mare, Titan

Re: b35s126

Post by TheWayOfTheCon »

Hunter wrote: August 4th, 2026, 5:48 pm This one:

Code: Select all

x = 31, y = 31, rule = B35/S126
4$10b2o2b2o5$5bo5b4o5bo$6bo5b2o5bo5$11bo2bo$11bo2bo$10bob2obo$10bo4bo
5$21bo$22bo$22b2o$21bobo!
Seems to give the biggest spark. Think we can make a splitter with another xp37 added to it?
I saw that the p37 spark could turn the reaction into a T-oscillator, so I made a 180-degree reflector out of it. Because of the time it takes to make the T-oscillator, this reflector actually has double the repeat time, 74. Unfortunately, the offset isn't great enough for you to really use repeatedly.

Code: Select all

x = 61, y = 44, rule = B35/S126
22b2o2b2o5$17bo5b4o5bo$18bo5b2o5bo5$23bo2bo$23bo2bo$22bob2obo$5bo16bo
4bo$6bo3$12bo$o3bo6bo21bo24bobo$o3bob4o24bo23bo$4bo2bobo24b2o22bobo$4b
o2bobo23bobo22bo$o3bob4o$o3bo6bo$12bo3$6bo$5bo15bo4bo$20bo2b2o2bo$22b
o2bo$22b4o5$17bo4bo2bo4bo$16bo5bo2bo5bo$23b2o4$21b2o2b2o!
While expirementing with it, I also found a failed c/8o spaceship:

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 6, rule = B35/S126
2o$bo$3b2o2$3b2o!
#C [[ STOP 8 ]]
Also, since Hunter's p37 is becoming very useful for spaceship tech in this rule, should we give it a proper name? I've had this thought in the back of my mind, that if a very versatile high-period oscillator is found in the rule, and is good enough to actually give the rule some potential in technology, we could dub it "Savior". I feel this oscillator would be worthy of that name.

Speaking of which,

An unoptimized 16G synthesis for the base of Hunter's p37 that I put together in like 15 minutes.

Code: Select all

x = 134, y = 36, rule = B35/S126
121bobo2$121b4o3$48bobo$obo89bobo$2bo45b4o42bo5bobo22bo$obo6bobo80bob
o5bo23bo$2bo6bo84bo5bobo$9bobo88bo27bo$9bo117bo$26b2o41bobo$32b2o17b2o
$31b3o35b4o$31b2o21bo22bo28bo26bo$32b2o20bo22bo22b2o4bo20b2o4bo$102bo
26bo$102bo26bo$32b2o20bo22bo22b2o4bo20b2o4bo$31b2o21bo22bo28bo26bo$31b
3o35b4o$32b2o17b2o$26b2o41bobo$9bo117bo$9bobo88bo27bo$2bo6bo84bo5bobo
$obo6bobo80bobo5bo23bo$2bo45b4o42bo5bobo22bo$obo89bobo$48bobo3$121b4o
2$121bobo!
All that's left is the reaction.

Code: Select all

x = 6, y = 4, rule = B35/S126
bo2bo$o4bo$o4bo$2o2b2o!
EDIT: Various glider predecessors that don't involve a reaction hitting a still life.

Code: Select all

x = 28, y = 5, rule = B35/S126
4b2o7b2ob2o$4b2o6bo5bo4b3o$b2o10b2ob2o8b2o$o2bo$15bo!
The rightmost one is probably the smallest in terms of bounding box (10), and tied smallest in terms of cell count (5).
I could've chose a better username, but oh well.

I think I've learned the ropes of cellular automata. My current interest is range-two LTLs.
Hunter
Posts: 48
Joined: July 10th, 2026, 4:44 pm

Re: b35s126

Post by Hunter »

TheWayOfTheCon wrote: August 5th, 2026, 8:54 pm
Also, since Hunter's p37 is becoming very useful for spaceship tech in this rule, should we give it a proper name? I've had this thought in the back of my mind, that if a very versatile high-period oscillator is found in the rule, and is good enough to actually give the rule some potential in technology, we could dub it "Savior". I feel this oscillator would be worthy of that name.
If we are gonna call an oscillator savior then I rather wait to see if anyone is used for a gun (Most likely the p37 as of now).

cool xs40 predecessor

Code: Select all

x = 11, y = 11, rule = B35/S126
6bo$3bob3o$3bobo$bo2b2o2b2o$2o2bob2o$b3o3b3o$3b2obo2b2o$b2o2b2o2bo$5bo
bo$3b3obo$4bo!


Also cool hurricane looking xp8:

Code: Select all

x = 15, y = 15, rule = B35/S126
12bo$7b2o2bo$o5b2o$bo5b2o2$7b2o$bobob2obo3bo$b3obo3bob3o$2bo3bob2obobo$6b2o2$
6b2o5bo$7b2o5bo$3bo2b2o$2bo!
aka happyhunter :D :D :D
User avatar
TheWayOfTheCon
Posts: 347
Joined: March 28th, 2025, 11:40 pm
Location: Kraken Mare, Titan

Re: b35s126

Post by TheWayOfTheCon »

Hunter wrote: August 7th, 2026, 1:09 pm If we are gonna call an oscillator savior then I rather wait to see if anyone is used for a gun (Most likely the p37 as of now).
Fair. Speaking of guns I just realized that a reaction where a, ahem, Skedaddler turns into two or more T-oscillators (or a collision between Skedaddlers that makes more T-oscillators) would probably be just as good as an over-unity reaction, since we can turn the T-oscillators into those pretty easily.

In the meantime, here's a... level-unity reaction? You could probably make an oscillator out of this.

Code: Select all

x = 21, y = 46, rule = B35/S126
10b2o2b2o4$12b2o$5bo5bo2bo5bo$6bo4bo2bo4bo4$10b6o$8bo8bo$8bobob2obobo
$9b2o4b2o6$16bobo$16bo$16bobo$16bo2$3bobo$5bo$3bobo$5bo6$3bob6obo$3b4o
2b4o$5bo4bo$5bo4bo$7b2o$7b2o$bo4bo2bo4bo$o5bo2bo5bo$7b2o4$5b2o2b2o!
I'm working on a Python script for Golly that would create random collisions between p37s and Skedaddlers to see what shows up. I'll also try to make it so that the script discards reactions that destroy the p37 or let the spaceship travel unaffected, so we don't get any bogus results.

I've also concluded that, in a 10-by-16 bounding box (with some small sections cut off), and with a duration no more than 14, Skedaddler-eating reactions involving still lifes do not exist. So chances are there is no still life Skedaddler eater, or if there is then it might have to be manually built.

To be fair, still lifes in this rule generally suck at catalysis, and unlike in Life, there isn't nearly as much motif diversity.

EDIT: Knightship (2,1)c/7 partials.

Code: Select all

x = 84, y = 21, rule = B35/S126
3bobo19bobo22bobo19bobo$2bo21bo24bo21bo$b2o2bo17b2o2bo20b2o2bo17b2o2b
o$2ob3o16b2ob3o19b2ob3o16b2ob3o$4b4o18b3o22b3o19b2o$3bo3b2o16bo2bo21b
o2bo18bo2b3o$4b3obo17b4o21b4o18b3ob2o$6b4o20bo24bo$5b4o18b2ob2o20b2ob
2o17b3o$6bo4bo15b3o2bo18b2o21b2o2bo$6b3obo17b2o3b2o15bob5o17bo2bo$6b2o
b3o18bob3o19bo19bo$6b2o2b3o16bobo3bo17bobo20bo$6b2ob2obo16bo22b2obo2b
2o18bobo$7b5obo17b2obo17bo4bo17b2o4bo$6b5ob2o17bobo19b3o4bo14bobo2b2o
$6bo2bo2b2o16bo25b3obo14b4o$9b2o42bo22b3ob2obo$77b4ob2o$77bobo$76bo!
I could've chose a better username, but oh well.

I think I've learned the ropes of cellular automata. My current interest is range-two LTLs.
Hunter
Posts: 48
Joined: July 10th, 2026, 4:44 pm

Re: b35s126

Post by Hunter »

Excited to see the results once you finish your python script. I also happenned to look for a knightship. Last night I let ikpx2 run and this is the best result I got for a (2,1)c/6

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 12, rule = B35/S126
7bo$5bo3bo$3b2o3bobo$2b5o2bobo$bob2obo4bo$3b2o3b2ob2o$2ob3obo2b2o$
ob4o2b2o2bo$b2o2b5obobo$2bo2b2o3bo3bo$4bo3bobo$4bobo2b2o2bobo!

I realized because we found a xp5 diagonal semi naturally we forgot to ikpx2 a c/5. No wonder we didnt. This is the best partial it found so far lol

Code: Select all

x = 11, y = 62, rule = B35/S126
5bo$4bobo3$3bobobo$4bobo2$2bobobobo$b2o2bo2b2o$b2o5b2o$2bobobobo$
3b5o$2b3ob3o$4b3o2$5bo$3bo3bo$4bobo$3bo3bo$bobobobobo$o2b2ob2o2bo$
3bobobo2$b2o2bo2b2o$2o3bo3b2o$o3bobo3bo$b2o2bo2b2o$2obobobob2o$11o
$4b3o$4bobo$4b3o2$4bobo$3b2ob2o$3bobobo$4b3o$5bo$4b3o$3b5o$2b2obob
2o$2bobobobo$b2obobob2o$bo2b3o2bo$bo7bo$2bo2bo2bo$2bo5bo$4bobo$b2o
2bo2b2o$3b5o$5bo$3bobobo$3b5o$3b2ob2o2$b2o2bo2b2o$b9o$b2ob3ob2o$2b
ob3obo$b2o2bo2b2o$o4bo4bo$bobo3bobo!
aka happyhunter :D :D :D
User avatar
LuveelVoom
Posts: 714
Joined: April 27th, 2022, 7:59 pm

Re: b35s126

Post by LuveelVoom »

Hunter wrote: August 8th, 2026, 3:54 pm Excited to see the results once you finish your python script. I also happenned to look for a knightship. Last night I let ikpx2 run and this is the best result I got for a (2,1)c/6

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 12, rule = B35/S126
7bo$5bo3bo$3b2o3bobo$2b5o2bobo$bob2obo4bo$3b2o3b2ob2o$2ob3obo2b2o$
ob4o2b2o2bo$b2o2b5obobo$2bo2b2o3bo3bo$4bo3bobo$4bobo2b2o2bobo!

I realized because we found a xp5 diagonal semi naturally we forgot to ikpx2 a c/5. No wonder we didnt. This is the best partial it found so far lol

Code: Select all

x = 11, y = 62, rule = B35/S126
5bo$4bobo3$3bobobo$4bobo2$2bobobobo$b2o2bo2b2o$b2o5b2o$2bobobobo$
3b5o$2b3ob3o$4b3o2$5bo$3bo3bo$4bobo$3bo3bo$bobobobobo$o2b2ob2o2bo$
3bobobo2$b2o2bo2b2o$2o3bo3b2o$o3bobo3bo$b2o2bo2b2o$2obobobob2o$11o
$4b3o$4bobo$4b3o2$4bobo$3b2ob2o$3bobobo$4b3o$5bo$4b3o$3b5o$2b2obob
2o$2bobobobo$b2obobob2o$bo2b3o2bo$bo7bo$2bo2bo2bo$2bo5bo$4bobo$b2o
2bo2b2o$3b5o$5bo$3bobobo$3b5o$3b2ob2o2$b2o2bo2b2o$b9o$b2ob3ob2o$2b
ob3obo$b2o2bo2b2o$o4bo4bo$bobo3bobo!
I'd honestly recommend LLSSS with a memory cap for ship searching, over the past year it's improved enough to obsolete ikpx2 in many areas
Hunter
Posts: 48
Joined: July 10th, 2026, 4:44 pm

Re: b35s126

Post by Hunter »

Sweet Ill start using LLLSSS then probably tommorow. Also here are some c/5 partials

Code: Select all

x = 157, y = 117, rule = B35/S126
13$98bo3bo3bo3bo$22bo74bo2bo2bobo2bo2bo$21bobo111bo$22bobo72b3obobobob
ob3o22bobo$22b2o73b2o4bobo4b2o$98bo4bobo4bo$24bo73bo2b3ob3o2bo22bobobo
$25bobo33bo37b5ob5o24bobo$22bo3bobo31bobo38b2o3b2o$24bo2bo33bobo37b3ob
3o24bobobobo$24bob3o32b2o35bo2bo5bo2bo20b2o2bo2b2o$26b3o72bo5bo23b2o5b
2o$63bo37b3ob3o24bobobobo$25bo2bo35bobo33b2obobob2o24b5o$25bobo33bo3bo
bo31b2ob5ob2o22b3ob3o$26bo36bo2bo31bo4b3o4bo23b3o$24bobo36bob3o30bo2bo
b3obo2bo$24b4o37b3o31b3o5b3o25bo$25b2obo104bo3bo$25bo2bo35bo2bo31b2o7b
2o24bobo$26b3o35bobo34bo5bo25bo3bo$25bobobo35bo33b3o5b3o21bobobobobo$
25bo2bobo32bobo31b2o11b2o18bo2b2ob2o2bo$24bobo3bo32b4o32bo9bo23bobobo$
27b3o34b2obo29b2obobo3bobob2o$64bo2bo34bo3bo24b2o2bo2b2o$28bo36b3o32bo
7bo21b2o3bo3b2o$28bo35bobobo32bo5bo22bo3bobo3bo$64bo2bobo31bobobobo23b
2o2bo2b2o$27bo2bo32bobo3bo29bo2bo3bo2bo20b2obobobob2o$29b2o35b3o61b11o
$31b2o70bobo28b3o$67bo32bobo3bobo25bobo$31b2o33bobo30b2obo3bob2o24b3o$
66b2obo29b2obo3bob2o$28bo2bo35bo29bo13bo22bobo$27bobo40bo26bo13bo21b2o
b2o$28bo2bo66bob3o3b3obo22bobobo$30bo37b3o28b3o5b3o24b3o$28bo40bo29b4o
3b4o25bo$30bo38bo30bo2bobo2bo25b3o$30bo40bo27b2obo3bob2o23b5o$29bo42bo
27bo7bo23b2obob2o$29b2obo36bo30bo2bobo2bo23bobobobo$32bo37bo31bo3bo24b
2obobob2o$29bo70bo2bobo2bo22bo2b3o2bo$28b2o41b2o27b3o3b3o22bo7bo$27b2o
2bo40bo28b2o3b2o24bo2bo2bo$27b2o2bo37bo2bo27b2o5b2o23bo5bo$28bobo37bo
30b3o2bo2b3o24bobo$30bobo37bob2o29b3o25b2o2bo2b2o$99bobob3obobo23b5o$
27b3obo38bo3bo26bo2bo2bo27bo$26b2o2b2o37b2o2b2o24bo3b3o3bo23bobobo$26b
ob3o37bo3bo26bo2bo3bo2bo23b5o$28bobo40bo26bobo2bobo2bobo22b2ob2o$26bo
4bo66b3obobobob3o$27bob4o66bobo5bobo21b2o2bo2b2o$28bobobo68bob3obo23b
9o$99bo3bobo3bo21b2ob3ob2o$98b4o2bo2b4o21bob3obo$98bobob5obobo20b2o2bo
2b2o$130bo4bo4bo$131bobo3bobo!
edit: new closest

Code: Select all

x = 17, y = 151, rule = B35/S126
bo$obo$bobo$b2o2$3bo$4bobo$bo3bobo$3bo2bo$3bob3o$5b3o2$4bo2bo$4bob
o$5bo$3bobo$3b4o$4b2obo$4bo2bo$5b3o$4bobobo$4bo2bobo$3bobo3bo$6b3o
2$7bo$6bobo$5bob2o$7bo2$10bo$9b2o$9bo2$9bo$7bob2o$7bobo$6bo2bo$5b
4o$5b2obo$5bobo$5bobo$8bo$8b2o$10bo$6bob4o2$7bo$5b2o3bo$5bo2$4bo$
5bobo$7b3o2$5bo$9bo$5bobobo3$8b3o$8bo$9bo2bo$10bo2bo$12bo$11b2o$9b
obo$11bo2$8bo3bo$8b2o2bo$9bo2bo2$11bo$8bo$8bob3o$10bo2bo2$13bo$10b
o2bo2$11bobo$9b2o2$10bobo$12bo$11bo$10b4o$10bo3bo$10bo2b2o$13bo2$
11bo$10bo$10bo$8bobo$8b3o$10bo2bo$11bo2bo$10bo$9b2o$9b2o$12b2o$11b
obo$10b3o$11b2o$12bobo2$11bo2bo$13bo2$12bo2bo$13bo2bo$13bo$12b2obo
$11b2obo$11bo$14bo2$12bobo$9bobo$9bo2bo$10bo$11bobo$12bo$9b2o$11b
2o$12bo$10b2o$12b2o$13bo$9bo$8b4o$8b3o$11b2o$11bo$12bobo$9bo$9b2ob
2o$8b3o$8b3o$7b5o$9bo$9bo$9b2ob2o$8b5o$8bo2b3o$11bobo$8b2ob2o$7bob
4o$8b4obo!

three c/5s:

Code: Select all

x = 116, y = 144, rule = B35/S126
19$88bo$87bobo$86bobo$87b2o2$46bo4bo34bo$24b2o57bobo$22bo3bo21bob2o30b
obo3bo$21bo2bo21bob4o31bo2bo$23b2o22bo34b3obo$23bob2o19bob3o31b3o$23bo
22b4obo$23bo23b5o30bo2bo$21bob3o22b2ob2o30bobo$22b5o21b2obo32bo$24b2ob
o21bo34bobo$24bo24b2o32b4o$24bo2bo21b2obo29bob2o$82bo2bo$24bo2bo22bobo
bo27b3o$25b3obo23bo27bobobo$29bo50bobo2bo$26bo22bobob2o25bo3bobo$52bo
28b3o$25bo2bo20bobob2o$25bo2b2o21b3o28bo$25bo3bo21b2o28bobo$51b2o28b2o
bo$26bo55bo$26bobo20bo2bo$25b2o25bo26bo$25bo23bob2o26b2o$24bo2bo23bo2b
o25bo$25bo2bo24b2o$29bo23bo26bo$27b3o23b2o24b2obo$55bo24bobo$55bo24bo
2bo$28bobobo20b3o25b4o$28bo25b2o25bob2o$32bo20bo3bo24bobo$54bo27bobo$
28b3o25b3o22bo$30bobo24bo22b2o$33bo22b2o21bo$55b2o21b4obo$32bo20bo$27b
o3b2o19bo3bo25bo$30bo20bo27bo3b2o$51bo2b2o28bo$26b4obo23bo$27bo25b2obo
28bo$28b2o23bo2b2o24bobo$29bo24bobobo21b3o$30bobo24b2o$30bobo20bob3o
26bo$29bob2o24bo22bo$29b4o21b2o24bobobo$28bo2bo21bo2bo$28bobo21bo2bo$
27b2obo22b2o24b3o$28bo23b2o27bo$77bo2bo$27bo24b2o22bo2bo$27b2o24b3o21b
o$28bo25b3o20b2o$23b2o29bo2bo20bobo$23b2o30b2o21bo$26bo27bobo$24b3o50b
o3bo$58bo18bo2b2o$21bo34bo2bo17bo2bo$24bo28b2o2bo$21bo3b3o31bo18bo$22b
ob2o28b3o24bo$23b4o27bob2o19b3obo$23b2o30b3o18bo2bo$22b3o33bo$24bo34bo
16bo$21bo2bo31b2o18bo2bo$21bobo31bob2o$22bo32b2o19bobo$23bo31bo23b2o$
22bob2o30b3o$20bo3bo33bobo16bobo$24bo33bobo16bo$21bo2bo30b2o21bo$20bob
o2bo30bo2bo19bo$20b2ob3o31b3o16b5o$20b2o38bo14bo2b3o$19b2o38bo17b3o$
19bo39b2obo13bo$20bo39bobo$20bo40bo17bo$18b3o55bo3bo$74b2obobo$75bo$
75b3o2bo$75b2o2bo$77b2o$74b3o$74b2o!
Last edited by Hunter on August 9th, 2026, 10:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
aka happyhunter :D :D :D
User avatar
TheWayOfTheCon
Posts: 347
Joined: March 28th, 2025, 11:40 pm
Location: Kraken Mare, Titan

Re: b35s126

Post by TheWayOfTheCon »

New P28 from C2_1 that produces moderately strong accessible sparks.

Code: Select all

x = 7, y = 11, rule = B35/S126
5bo$b2o2bo$obo$2bo$2bo2$4bo$4bo$4bobo$bo2b2o$bo!
Period-multiplied with Hunter's p37 to make a period-1036 LCM oscillator.

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 31, rule = B35/S126
5b2o2b2o4$7b2o$o5bo2bo5bo$bo4bo2bo4bo4$6bo2bo$5bo4bo$5bo4bo$5b2o2b2o7$
14bo$10b2o2bo$9bobo$11bo$11bo2$13bo$13bo$13bobo$10bo2b2o$10bo!
EDIT: Naming alien still lifes with 6 cells or less:

Code: Select all

x = 39, y = 19, rule = B35/S126
o$o$b2o4$7bo$bo6bo$o2bo6bo$b2o6b2o5$9bo4bo6bo7bo4bo$8bobo4bo5bo6bo6bo
$o2bo4bo8bo4b2o4bobo5bo$o2bo5bo5bobo6bo5bo7bo$b2o7bo5bo7bo4bo7b2o!
#C [[ LABEL 1 -2 15 "Half-pond" LABEL 8 4 15 "Arrow" LABEL 1 14 15 "Bucket" LABEL 36 12 15 "Long arrow" LABEL 29 12 15 "Banana split" LABEL 2 5 15 "Beefive" ]]
Any suggestions?
Last edited by TheWayOfTheCon on August 14th, 2026, 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
I could've chose a better username, but oh well.

I think I've learned the ropes of cellular automata. My current interest is range-two LTLs.
Hunter
Posts: 48
Joined: July 10th, 2026, 4:44 pm

Re: b35s126

Post by Hunter »

Some failed c/8's partials

Code: Select all

x = 104, y = 45, rule = B35/S126
7$10bo3bo15b2o16b2o19bo16bo$8bo2bobo2bo12b4o14b4o17b3o11b3o3b3o$28b2o
2b2o12b2o2b2o14b3ob3o9b2o5b2o$8b4ob4o12bo2bo14bo2bo15b2o3b2o13bo$9b2o
3b2o51b2ob2o11b2o3b2o$9bo5bo52bobo12bo5bo$9b3ob3o14b2o16b2o17bo3bo10b
3o3b3o$10b5o14bo2bo14bo2bo15b2obob2o12b3o$11b3o31b2o4b2o16bo13bo2bo2bo
$10b2ob2o13bob2obo11b2o4b2o16bo$9bo2bo2bo11b8o34bo13b2o3b2o$9b7o12bo4b
o13b4o15bob3obo11bo3bo$44bo8bo15bo14bobobo$8bob2ob2obo12b4o15b2o17b2ob
2o12bobobo$8bo7bo11b6o34b3o14b3o$27bob4obo12bo2bo16bo3bo12b2ob2o$9bob
3obo10b2o6b2o8b3o4b3o12bo2bo2bo9bobobobobo$26bobo4bobo8bobob2obobo14bo
bo11b2o2bo2b2o$8b2o5b2o13b2o14bo4bo15b5o11b2obob2o$8b3obob3o12bo2bo15b
2o18b3o12b2o3b2o$11b3o13bo6bo11bo4bo13bo7bo$10b5o11bo2b4o2bo9b2ob2ob2o
16bo$9b2o3b2o12bo4bo10b2ob4ob2o13b2ob2o$9b2obob2o31bo2bo14bob2ob2obo$
10bobobo11b10o8b2obo2bob2o12b7o$11bobo15bo2bo11b2obo2bob2o14bobo$9bo5b
o49b4ob4o$8b4ob4o!
Call the thing on the second row a Hook. Also hows your python script going?
aka happyhunter :D :D :D
User avatar
TheWayOfTheCon
Posts: 347
Joined: March 28th, 2025, 11:40 pm
Location: Kraken Mare, Titan

Re: b35s126

Post by TheWayOfTheCon »

Hunter wrote: August 10th, 2026, 12:33 pm Call the thing on the second row a Hook. Also hows your python script going?
1: Hook is an already-used term for a pattern in CGOL, and I'd prefer names that don't match ones for notable patterns (Hook is a grandparent of the Block, the most common object in CGOL).

2: The script is coming along nicely, I've just been going slow with developing it. What's left to add is detecting if the Skedaddler is unaffected by the p37, and putting the results into a text file so I can pipe it into Catagolue.
I could've chose a better username, but oh well.

I think I've learned the ropes of cellular automata. My current interest is range-two LTLs.
Hunter
Posts: 48
Joined: July 10th, 2026, 4:44 pm

Re: b35s126

Post by Hunter »

1: Hook is an already-used term for a pattern in CGOL, and I'd prefer names that don't match ones for notable patterns (Hook is a grandparent of the Block, the most common object in CGOL).
Fishing Hook or Paperclip then?

2: The script is coming along nicely, I've just been going slow with developing it. What's left to add is detecting if the Skedaddler is unaffected by the p37, and putting the results into a text file so I can pipe it into Catagolue.
Sweet. Cant wait to see the results. Also will the script have two p37s at a time or just one?
aka happyhunter :D :D :D
User avatar
actinophrys
Posts: 27
Joined: November 9th, 2025, 4:31 pm
Contact:

Re: b35s126

Post by actinophrys »

Since you're inviting suggestions...the second p1 makes sense as a partial beehive, or a beefive if you want something short. Then second last you have a beehive split in two, specifically into bananas, so you could call it a banana split. (There is another 5-cell p1 in B3/S12 that is also a beehive missing one cell, but that one could also be called a narrow bucket instead. Paperclip and fishhook are already used.)

Also, does the little 6-cell p2 have any name? To me it looks like a long ship partly swamped by waves on each side, and in B3/S12 there is also a 5-cell p2 that is kind of the equivalent with just a ship. That suggests something along the lines of "long shipwreck" and "shipwreck" except those don't seem quite right for things that are never actually going to go down.
Working on collection of small patterns for life-like rules
User avatar
MDA
Posts: 273
Joined: June 8th, 2026, 12:18 pm
Location: In Haven (B3-ry4acenqt5eir6-ek/S2-a3-a4nq5aeknr6-ak)
Contact:

Re: b35s126

Post by MDA »

According to LSSS, no (2,1)c/6 spaceships exist at a width of 10. Partials:

Code: Select all

x = 128, y = 34, rule = B35/S126
24b2o18b2o38b2o18b2o18b2o2$7bo19bo19bo14bo4bo14bo19bo24bo$7bo19bo19bo
14bo4bo14bo19bo24bo2$24b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o2$7bo14bo24bo19bo19bo14b
o4bo19bo$7bo14bo24bo19bo19bo14bo4bo19bo2$24b2o18b2o38b2o18b2o11$7bo18b
o17b2o18bo17b2o16b2o18bo$3bo2bo18b3o15b4o15bo2bo14bo17bo2b2o15bo2bo$bo
2b2o16b6o12b3obob2o13b2o3bo12bo4b2o12bob3obo14b2o$o2b5o12bo22b5o12b2o
2b2o13bo2bo15bo2bo$19b2o2bobo13b3o2bobo15b2o2bo12bo3bobo13bo2b3o$18bo
2b2ob3o12bo5bo13bo2b4o14b2o4bo14b2o$26b2o11bob2o17b2o2b2o13b2o5bo13b3o
bobo$39bobob2o2bo13b2ob3o12b2o3bo2bo13b3o$43b5o12b2o4b2o11bo2bob4o12b
2obo2bo$39b2o3b3o12bo7bo11bo2b3o17bo$39bob2o3bo11bob3o20bobobo$38bo2b
4obo$39bobo4bo!
My website (a database of Life objects, WIP).
GlidINT has been released!
Currently working on a forum system for my website.

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 17, rule = B3-ry4acenqt5eir6-ek/S2-a3-a4nq5aeknr6-akHistory
C$2C$.2C$2C11$.3D$3.D$2.3D!
[[ STOP 72 ]]
Hunter
Posts: 48
Joined: July 10th, 2026, 4:44 pm

Re: b35s126

Post by Hunter »

MDA wrote: August 10th, 2026, 4:10 pm According to LSSS, no (2,1)c/6 spaceships exist at a width of 10. Partials:

Code: Select all

x = 128, y = 34, rule = B35/S126
24b2o18b2o38b2o18b2o18b2o2$7bo19bo19bo14bo4bo14bo19bo24bo$7bo19bo19bo
14bo4bo14bo19bo24bo2$24b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o2$7bo14bo24bo19bo19bo14b
o4bo19bo$7bo14bo24bo19bo19bo14bo4bo19bo2$24b2o18b2o38b2o18b2o11$7bo18b
o17b2o18bo17b2o16b2o18bo$3bo2bo18b3o15b4o15bo2bo14bo17bo2b2o15bo2bo$bo
2b2o16b6o12b3obob2o13b2o3bo12bo4b2o12bob3obo14b2o$o2b5o12bo22b5o12b2o
2b2o13bo2bo15bo2bo$19b2o2bobo13b3o2bobo15b2o2bo12bo3bobo13bo2b3o$18bo
2b2ob3o12bo5bo13bo2b4o14b2o4bo14b2o$26b2o11bob2o17b2o2b2o13b2o5bo13b3o
bobo$39bobob2o2bo13b2ob3o12b2o3bo2bo13b3o$43b5o12b2o4b2o11bo2bob4o12b
2obo2bo$39b2o3b3o12bo7bo11bo2b3o17bo$39bob2o3bo11bob3o20bobobo$38bo2b
4obo$39bobo4bo!
Why is the beefive listed as 7 lol its a still life
aka happyhunter :D :D :D
User avatar
TheWayOfTheCon
Posts: 347
Joined: March 28th, 2025, 11:40 pm
Location: Kraken Mare, Titan

Re: b35s126

Post by TheWayOfTheCon »

actinophrys wrote: August 10th, 2026, 3:26 pm Since you're inviting suggestions...the second p1 makes sense as a partial beehive, or a beefive if you want something short. Then second last you have a beehive split in two, specifically into bananas, so you could call it a banana split. (There is another 5-cell p1 in B3/S12 that is also a beehive missing one cell, but that one could also be called a narrow bucket instead. Paperclip and fishhook are already used.)

Also, does the little 6-cell p2 have any name? To me it looks like a long ship partly swamped by waves on each side, and in B3/S12 there is also a 5-cell p2 that is kind of the equivalent with just a ship. That suggests something along the lines of "long shipwreck" and "shipwreck" except those don't seem quite right for things that are never actually going to go down.
I'm accepting beefive and banana split. As for the p2, there's no name for it currently, but I'm not fond of "shipwreck". I'm thinking that, if oscillation is analogous to light (going off of blinker and traffic light) we could call it "glowstick"?

Also a lot of still lifes in this rule seem to be shared with Flock, so maybe the thread for that has some common names for the still lifes in B35/S126.
I could've chose a better username, but oh well.

I think I've learned the ropes of cellular automata. My current interest is range-two LTLs.
User avatar
MDA
Posts: 273
Joined: June 8th, 2026, 12:18 pm
Location: In Haven (B3-ry4acenqt5eir6-ek/S2-a3-a4nq5aeknr6-ak)
Contact:

Re: b35s126

Post by MDA »

Hunter wrote: August 10th, 2026, 4:22 pm
[...]

Why is the beefive listed as 7 lol its a still life
It was identified as a (2,1)c/6 partial because there were no longer ones with the same seedcolumn. There would certainly be better partials if the width were increased.
Last edited by MDA on August 11th, 2026, 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
My website (a database of Life objects, WIP).
GlidINT has been released!
Currently working on a forum system for my website.

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 17, rule = B3-ry4acenqt5eir6-ek/S2-a3-a4nq5aeknr6-akHistory
C$2C$.2C$2C11$.3D$3.D$2.3D!
[[ STOP 72 ]]
User avatar
actinophrys
Posts: 27
Joined: November 9th, 2025, 4:31 pm
Contact:

Re: b35s126

Post by actinophrys »

TheWayOfTheCon wrote: August 10th, 2026, 4:30 pm Also a lot of still lifes in this rule seem to be shared with Flock, so maybe the thread for that has some common names for the still lifes in B35/S126.
For the record all the still lifes here will work in Flock. Any exception would have to have some cells with 6 neighbours. But assuming there are a finite and non-zero number of those, you can choose the first under some ordering of the grid – say the leftmost such cell in the top row where one exists. And then looking at the ways its neighbours could be arranged, there are no possibilities where some earlier cell does not have more than two. The Flock conversation wasn't so interested in names or p1s though.
Working on collection of small patterns for life-like rules
User avatar
MDA
Posts: 273
Joined: June 8th, 2026, 12:18 pm
Location: In Haven (B3-ry4acenqt5eir6-ek/S2-a3-a4nq5aeknr6-ak)
Contact:

Re: b35s126

Post by MDA »

According to LSSS, no (2,1)c/6 spaceships exist at a width of 11. Partials:

Code: Select all

x = 150, y = 50, rule = B35/S126
26b2o18b2o38b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o2$9bo19bo19bo14bo4bo14bo19bo24bo14bo4bo$
9bo19bo19bo14bo4bo14bo19bo24bo14bo4bo2$26b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o18b2o38b2o
2$9bo14bo24bo19bo19bo14bo4bo19bo14bo4bo$9bo14bo24bo19bo19bo14bo4bo19bo
14bo4bo2$26b2o18b2o38b2o18b2o38b2o21$8b2o18bo17b2o17b2o17b2o18bo17b2o
18bo$7bo19b3o15b4o15b4o15b2o17bo2bo14bo2b2o15bo2bo$b5obo15b3ob3o12b3ob
ob2o11b3obob2o12bob2ob2o13bo4bo13bob3o16b2o$o3bo17bo2b2o18b5o14b5o12bo
bobo3bo10bo2bo2bo13bo2bobo$obobo2b2o12b2obob2o13b3o2bobo11b3o3bo14bob
4obo13b5o14bo2bo2b2o$o3bo3b2o10b3o2bo3bo11bo5bo11bobo2bo16bo21bo2b3o
14b2o3b2o$22bo3bobo12bob2o15bo2bo3bo13bo3b2o2bo10b2o5bo14b2o3b2o$21bob
4obo12bobob2o2bo10b2ob2o17b3o18b2o4bo12b3obo$22bo22b5o12bo3bo15bo4bo
13bo3b2ob2o13b2ob2obo$23b3o2bo12b2o3b3o13bobo2b3o11b2obobo18bob2o13bob
o3b2o$41bob2o3bo12bo3bob2o14bobo2bo16b2obo14b2o2bo$40bo2b4obo14bob2o
13bo4bobo13b2ob5o12b4obo$40bo7bo13bobo2b2o11bo6bo12bo3b3o14bo2bo2b3o$
40bo7b2o11bob4o13bobob2ob2o11bobo2bo2bo11bob2o5bo$64b3obo14b6o12bo4bo$
84b3ob2o$80b3o3bob2o$82bobo$80b2o3bob3o!
I propose that this rule be named "Eppstein Flock", seeing as Life is to Eppstein as Flock is to this rule.
My website (a database of Life objects, WIP).
GlidINT has been released!
Currently working on a forum system for my website.

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 17, rule = B3-ry4acenqt5eir6-ek/S2-a3-a4nq5aeknr6-akHistory
C$2C$.2C$2C11$.3D$3.D$2.3D!
[[ STOP 72 ]]
Hunter
Posts: 48
Joined: July 10th, 2026, 4:44 pm

Re: b35s126

Post by Hunter »

MDA wrote: August 11th, 2026, 4:14 am I propose that this rule be named "Eppstein Flock", seeing as Life is to Eppstein as Flock is to this rule.
I feel like that is boring, Though I do like naming it after Eppstein and Flock seeing that B35s126 is like a perfect mix between them and will be listed in the middle of both of them. I think what would be better to combine those words so something like Flockstein.

Thoughts?
aka happyhunter :D :D :D
User avatar
MDA
Posts: 273
Joined: June 8th, 2026, 12:18 pm
Location: In Haven (B3-ry4acenqt5eir6-ek/S2-a3-a4nq5aeknr6-ak)
Contact:

Re: b35s126 (Flockstein)

Post by MDA »

Hunter wrote: August 11th, 2026, 11:11 am
MDA wrote: August 11th, 2026, 4:14 am I propose that this rule be named "Eppstein Flock", seeing as Life is to Eppstein as Flock is to this rule.
I feel like that is boring, Though I do like naming it after Eppstein and Flock seeing that B35s126 is like a perfect mix between them and will be listed in the middle of both of them. I think what would be better to combine those words so something like Flockstein.

Thoughts?
Sounds great! Flockstein it is, then.
My website (a database of Life objects, WIP).
GlidINT has been released!
Currently working on a forum system for my website.

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 17, rule = B3-ry4acenqt5eir6-ek/S2-a3-a4nq5aeknr6-akHistory
C$2C$.2C$2C11$.3D$3.D$2.3D!
[[ STOP 72 ]]
Hunter
Posts: 48
Joined: July 10th, 2026, 4:44 pm

Re: b35s126 (Flockstein)

Post by Hunter »

MDA wrote: August 11th, 2026, 12:01 pm Sounds great! Flockstein it is, then.
Sweet, though I also wanna see what TheWayOfTheCon thinks of that name because they really like this rule too
aka happyhunter :D :D :D
User avatar
TheWayOfTheCon
Posts: 347
Joined: March 28th, 2025, 11:40 pm
Location: Kraken Mare, Titan

Re: b35s126 (Flockstein)

Post by TheWayOfTheCon »

Hunter wrote: August 11th, 2026, 12:25 pm
Sweet, though I also wanna see what TheWayOfTheCon thinks of that name because they really like this rule too
Yeah, I like "Flockstein". It might be too on the nose, but I would also suggest "Flockenstein", because the change is barely noticeable and references how the rulestring is a kind of Frankenstein between the two other rules.
I could've chose a better username, but oh well.

I think I've learned the ropes of cellular automata. My current interest is range-two LTLs.
Hunter
Posts: 48
Joined: July 10th, 2026, 4:44 pm

Re: b35s126 (Flockenstein)

Post by Hunter »

TheWayOfTheCon wrote: August 11th, 2026, 3:29 pm
Yeah, I like "Flockstein". It might be too on the nose, but I would also suggest "Flockenstein", because the change is barely noticeable and references how the rulestring is a kind of Frankenstein between the two other rules.
Wait thats perfect Flock, Eppstein mixed into the Frankenstein hybrid Flockenstein
aka happyhunter :D :D :D
User avatar
MDA
Posts: 273
Joined: June 8th, 2026, 12:18 pm
Location: In Haven (B3-ry4acenqt5eir6-ek/S2-a3-a4nq5aeknr6-ak)
Contact:

Re: b35s126 (Flockenstein)

Post by MDA »

In order to keep track of all the spaceships discovered in this rule, I decided to submit some to my work-in-progress database. If anyone is curious, here are the spaceships I decided to include for this rule:

Code: Select all

#C GlidINT 62
#C Works from B3aijnr5ei/S12ai6kn to B2kn34-rt5678/S123-ajq4-ak5678
#C Systematic name: 6P6H2V0
x = 0, y = 0, rule = B35/S126
2b2o$b2o$o2bo!

Code: Select all

#C GlidINT 63
#C Works from B35acinq/S126-ci to B34eij56cik78/S123y4cez5iy67e8
#C Systematic name: 43P4H1V0
x = 0, y = 0, rule = B35/S126
5bobo$bob3o$5bo$bobobo$2bo4bo$3bo2bobo$$7bo$$4b3o$$6b2o$7bo$bobo2bo$3o2b2o$b2o2bo$b3ob3o$2bob2o$4bo!

Code: Select all

#C GlidINT 64
#C Works from B35-ny/S126-ae to B34cej56cn8/S123cy4ciqz5cek678
#C Systematic name: 57P3H1V0
x = 0, y = 0, rule = B35/S126
2bo$bobo$$5o$$$2bobo$b2o$4b2o$3bo$2bo$3bo2bo$3b3o$b2o$2bo$bobo$4b2o$3obo$bo$bo$3b2o$4b2o$4b2o$4bo$5b3o$5bo$4b4o$o3b3o$$4o!

Code: Select all

#C GlidINT 65
#C Works from B35-ey/S126-ei to B34cez56-ak78/S123ey4ceiyz5eiy67c
#C Systematic name: 85P4H1V1
x = 0, y = 0, rule = B35/S126
3bo2bo$3bobobo$7b2o$2o4bo2bo$8b2o$bo11bo$o2bo5bo2b2o$b2o6bo2b2o$2bobo5b6o$3b2ob2o5bo2bo$8bo6b2o$8bo4bobo3bo$6b3o10bo$5b5obo5b2o$8bo$8bob2o$9b2o6b3o$13bo2b2o$13bo2bobobobo$11b2o3bo3bo$18b2o2bo$21bo$18bobo!

Code: Select all

#C GlidINT 66
#C Works from B3-cy5ary/S12-n6ac to B34cejqryz56-ik78/S123cey4-ajqr5-ijnq67
#C Systematic name: 22P6H1V0
x = 0, y = 0, rule = B35/S126
2b4o$3b2o$$bo4bo$b2o2b2o$o2b2o2bo$$$b6o!

Code: Select all

#C GlidINT 67
#C Works from B35-ek/S12-n6ikn to B34et56ein7e8/S123e4ceyz5cir678
#C Systematic name: 49P4H1V1
x = 0, y = 0, rule = B35/S126
5bo$3b2o$o9bo$5b2o3bobo$2ob2o2b2o3bo$6b2obob2o$3bob3o$3b4obo2bo$2bo5b3o$3b2o4bo$5b2ob4o$4bo2bo2bo$4b2o!

Code: Select all

#C GlidINT 68
#C Works from B3-y5acnq/S12-n to B34crt56ck78/S123a4-aikty5-ackq678
#C Systematic name: 64P3H1V0
x = 0, y = 0, rule = B35/S126
bo15bo$3o2bo7bo2b3o$b2o13b2o$2b2obo2bobo2bob2o$4bobo5bobo$5bobo3bobo$6bo5bo$6bo5bo$7bo3bo$7b2ob2o$bo3b2o5b2o3bo$o3b2obo3bob2o3bo$bobo2bo5bo2bobo$3b2o9b2o!

Code: Select all

#C GlidINT 69
#C Works from B3-k5-cer/S126ekn to B34ce56ein78/S123e4cetz5ery67e8
#C Systematic name: 80P4H1V0
x = 0, y = 0, rule = B35/S126
obo3b2o3bobo$4bo4bo$2bo3b2o3bo$bo2b2o2b2o2bo$o12bo$obobo4bobobo$2b3o4b3o$$$3b2o4b2o$3bo6bo$b2o8b2o$b2o8b2o$$bobo6bobo$bo10bo$bo10bo$bo2b6o2bo$5b4o$4bob2obo$b2o8b2o$bo2bo4bo2bo$2bo8bo!

Code: Select all

#C GlidINT 70
#C Works from B3-kqy5cjny/S12 to B2n34q56ace78/S123ky4ceiqz5-cjk678
#C Systematic name: 24P7H1V0
x = 0, y = 0, rule = B35/S126
bobo7bobo$4bobobobo$bo11bo$2bobo5bobo$2ob3o3b3ob2o!

Code: Select all

#C GlidINT 71
#C Works from B35/S126-i to B34e58/S1268
#C Systematic name: 273P5H2V0
x = 0, y = 0, rule = B35/S126
3b2obo9bob2o$3b3o11b3o$4bo13bo$4b2o11b2o$3bo15bo$6bo2bo3bo2bo$4b4obo3bob4o$9bo3bo$7b3o3b3o$9b2ob2o$6bo9bo$8b3ob3o$6bobo5bobo$7bo7bo$6bob2o3b2obo$7b2o5b2o$10bobo$5b2o3bobo3b2o$3bo15bo$4bo13bo$2bo7bobo7bo$3b7o3b7o$$bo3bo11bo3bo$2bob2o11b2obo$obob2o11b2obobo$3bobo11bobo$o3bo13bo3bo$3bo15bo$2b2o15b2o$o2bo2bo9bo2bo2bo$ob2o3bo7bo3b2obo$bo4bo9bo4bo$2b2o15b2o$2b3o3bo5bo3b3o$b2o5bo5bo5b2o$bo4bo4bo4bo4bo$bo3bo3bo3bo3bo3bo$2bo4bo7bo4bo$4bo5bobo5bo$5bobob2ob2obobo$8bobobobo$6b3o2bo2b3o$6bo2bo3bo2bo$7bob5obo$6bob2o3b2obo$6b4obob4o$8b2obob2o$5bo2bob3obo2bo$8bo2bo2bo$3bo2b2o7b2o2bo$b6o2b2ob2o2b6o$10b3o$11bo!

Code: Select all

#C GlidINT 72
#C Works from B35-e/S126-in to B34cz56-a7c8/S123ky4cik5ek67c8
#C Systematic name: 40P5H1V0
x = 0, y = 0, rule = B35/S126
4bobo$$6b3o$5b4o$bo5bo$b3obo$b2o3bobo$3bo$7bo$3bo4bo$4o$b2o2bo$4bobo$6bo$6bo$5bo$4bo$4b2obo$5bo!

Code: Select all

#C GlidINT 73
#C Works from B3-cy5jqr/S126en to B2i34cenqt56aci78/S123y4-ajnrz5-a678
#C Systematic name: 22P5H1V1
x = 0, y = 0, rule = B35/S126
8bo$6b2obo$5bo3bo$5bo2bo$8bo$2b2o4bo$bo5bo$bo4bo$o2b3o$b2o!

Code: Select all

#C GlidINT 74
#C Works from B3-ek5aein/S12-e6a to B34ikqyz56-n78/S123ekn4ceiqtyz5r67e8
#C Systematic name: 33P4H1V1
x = 0, y = 0, rule = B35/S126
3bo$6bo2b2o$2bobobo2b2o$o5bo3bo$2bo8bo$$b3o3bo3bo$6bob3o$7bo$b2o4bo$b3o3bo$4bobo!

Code: Select all

#C GlidINT 75
#C Works from B35/S126 to B356i/S124c67e
#C Systematic name: 304P5H2V0
x = 0, y = 0, rule = B35/S126
3b2o12b2o$8bo4bo$5b2o8b2o$10b2o$4bo12bo$obo3bo3b2o3bo3bobo$4b2o2bo4bo2b2o$o7bo4bo7bo$b3o3b2o4b2o3b3o$$5b2o8b2o$5bobo6bobo$$$7b2o4b2o$o2b3obo2b2o2bob3o2bo$2b2o3bob4obo3b2o$bo2bobo2bo2bo2bobo2bo$9b4o$3b2o2bo6bo2b2o$b3o3bobo2bobo3b3o$4bo2b2ob2ob2o2bo$10b2o$3bo4bo4bo4bo$7b8o$6bo3b2o3bo$4bo4bo2bo4bo$bob2o2bo6bo2b2obo$2b2o2bo8bo2b2o$3bo14bo$bobo2bo8bo2bobo$bob2obobo4bobob2obo$4bo2bo6bo2bo$2bo2bo10bo2bo$bo3bo2bo4bo2bo3bo$b2ob2obo6bob2ob2o$3ob2o10b2ob3o$bob4o8b4obo$2bo2bobo6bobo2bo$5bo10bo$2b2ob2obo4bob2ob2o$3b2o5b2o5b2o$3b3o10b3o$5bo3b4o3bo$4bobo3b2o3bobo$4bo2bobo2bobo2bo$4b2o4b2o4b2o$7b2ob2ob2o$8bob2obo$6bo2bo2bo2bo$5bo4b2o4bo$2bo4bo2b2o2bo4bo$3b3o2bo4bo2b3o$7b2o4b2o$8bo4bo$10b2o!
If anyone wants to submit a spaceship I've missed, feel free to do so.

I am currently doing an LSSS search for (2,1)c/6 width-12 spaceships in this rule.
My website (a database of Life objects, WIP).
GlidINT has been released!
Currently working on a forum system for my website.

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 17, rule = B3-ry4acenqt5eir6-ek/S2-a3-a4nq5aeknr6-akHistory
C$2C$.2C$2C11$.3D$3.D$2.3D!
[[ STOP 72 ]]
Hunter
Posts: 48
Joined: July 10th, 2026, 4:44 pm

Re: b35s126 (Flockenstein)

Post by Hunter »

MDA wrote: August 11th, 2026, 4:27 pm If anyone wants to submit a spaceship I've missed, feel free to do so.

Might want to add these two ships:

Skidaddler Sidecar:

Code: Select all

x = 6, y = 8, rule = B358/S126
4b2o$3b3o$3b2o$4b2o$bo$obo$obo$o!
and this xp3 using the sidecar:

Code: Select all

x = 9, y = 7, rule = B35/S126
3bobo$2bo4b2o$3bo2b2o$o4bo2bo$2bo$bobo$obo!
Dont know if I mentioned the sidecar tech from discord but basically sidecars can be combined together:

Code: Select all

x = 47, y = 100, rule = B358/S126
o2bo$bo$obo$bo$4bo$4bobo$4bobo$5bo$8b2o$7b4o$8b3o$9bo$11bo2bo$12bo$11b
obo$12bo$15bo$15bobo$15bobo$16bo$19b2o$18b4o$19b3o$20bo$22bo2bo$23bo$
22bobo$23bo$26bo$26bobo$26bobo$27bo$30b2o$29b4o$30b3o$31bo$33bo2bo$34b
o$33bobo$34bo$37bo$37bobo$37bobo$38bo$41b2o$40b4o$41b3o$42bo$44bobo$45b
2o$45bo$44bo$42bo$41b3o$40b4o$41b2o$38bo$37bobo$37bobo$37bo$34bo$33bo
bo$34bo$33bo2bo$31bo$30b3o$29b4o$30b2o$27bo$26bobo$26bobo$26bo$23bo$22b
obo$23bo$22bo2bo$20bo$19b3o$18b4o$19b2o$16bo$15bobo$15bobo$15bo$12bo$
11bobo$12bo$11bo2bo$9bo$8b3o$7b4o$8b2o$5bo$4bobo$4bobo$4bo$bo$obo$bo$
o2bo!
Also add the c/5s
https://catagolue.hatsya.com/census/b35 ... _stdin/xq5

And the other xp3s

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 11, rule = B35/S126
2b2obo$obobo3bo3bo$2o3bo2bo2b3o$obo3bob2ob2o$2b5o4bo3bo$11b2o2bo$2b5o4bo3bo$o
bo3bob2ob2o$2o3bo2bo2b3o$obobo3bo3bo$2b2obo!
Sidecarmobile, Though I dont like that name anymore. Sideship might be better

Code: Select all

x = 11, y = 13, rule = B35/S126
3o5b3o$3bo3bo$b2o5b2o2$3bo3bo$bob2ob2obo$2obo3bob2o$o2b2ob2o2bo$b2o2bo2b2o$2b
o5bo$2bobobobo2$4bobo!
And this

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 40, rule = B35/S126
bo3bobo3bo$2b3o3b3o$3bo5bo2$2b3o3b3o$b2o2bobo2b2o$2o2b2ob2o2b2o$o11bo$bo9bo$
2b2o5b2o$2bobo3bobo$3o7b3o$ob2o5b2obo$3bo5bo$o2b2o3b2o2bo$4b2ob2o$3b3ob3o$2b
3o3b3o$2bo7bo$2bo7bo$bob3ob3obo$b5ob5o$2bobo3bobo$b4o3b4o$o2b2o3b2o2bo$2obo5b
ob2o$b2o7b2o$b3o5b3o2$2o9b2o$obo7bobo$bo2bo3bo2bo$2bobo3bobo2$4bo3bo$3bobobob
o$2bobo3bobo$2b3o3b3o$2b3o3b3o$3bo5bo!
And R2INT's c/7s
aka happyhunter :D :D :D
Post Reply