b3/s23-a5Symbiosis ruletable. I made it to practice making ruletables:
Code: Select all
@RULE b3/s23-a5Symbiosis
@TABLE
var a = {0,1,2}
var b = a
var c = a
var d = a
var e = a
var f = a
var g = a
var h = a
n_states:3
neighborhood:Moore
symmetries:rotate4reflect
0,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,1,1
0,1,0,1,0,0,0,1,0,1
0,1,0,0,1,0,0,1,0,1
0,1,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,1
0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,1,1
0,0,1,0,0,0,0,1,1,1
0,0,1,0,0,1,0,0,1,1
0,0,0,0,1,0,0,1,1,1
0,0,1,1,0,1,0,0,0,1
0,1,1,0,0,1,0,0,0,1
0,0,2,0,2,0,0,0,2,2
0,2,0,2,0,0,0,2,0,2
0,2,0,0,2,0,0,2,0,2
0,2,2,0,0,0,0,0,2,2
0,0,0,0,0,0,2,2,2,2
0,0,2,0,0,0,0,2,2,2
0,0,2,0,0,2,0,0,2,2
0,0,0,0,2,0,0,2,2,2
0,0,2,2,0,2,0,0,0,2
0,2,2,0,0,2,0,0,0,2
1,2,a,b,c,d,e,f,g,1
1,a,2,b,c,d,e,f,g,1
2,1,a,b,c,d,e,f,g,2
2,a,1,b,c,d,e,f,g,2
1,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,1,1
1,1,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,1
1,1,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,1
1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1
1,1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1
1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1,1
1,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,1,1
1,1,0,1,0,0,0,1,0,1
1,1,0,0,1,0,0,1,0,1
1,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,1,1
1,0,1,0,0,0,0,1,1,1
1,0,1,0,0,1,0,0,1,1
1,0,0,0,1,0,0,1,1,1
1,0,1,1,0,1,0,0,0,1
1,1,1,0,0,1,0,0,0,1
1,1,0,1,0,1,1,1,0,1
1,0,1,0,1,1,1,0,1,1
1,0,1,1,0,1,1,0,1,1
1,0,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,1
1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,1
1,1,0,1,1,1,1,0,0,1
1,1,0,1,1,0,1,1,0,1
1,1,1,1,0,1,1,0,0,1
1,1,0,0,1,0,1,1,1,1
1,0,0,1,1,0,1,1,1,1
2,0,2,0,0,0,0,0,2,2
2,2,0,0,0,0,0,2,0,2
2,2,0,0,2,0,0,0,0,2
2,2,0,0,0,0,0,0,2,2
2,2,0,0,0,2,0,0,0,2
2,0,0,0,2,0,0,0,2,2
2,0,2,0,2,0,0,0,2,2
2,2,0,2,0,0,0,2,0,2
2,2,0,0,2,0,0,2,0,2
2,0,0,0,0,0,2,2,2,2
2,0,2,0,0,0,0,2,2,2
2,0,2,0,0,2,0,0,2,2
2,0,0,0,2,0,0,2,2,2
2,0,2,2,0,2,0,0,0,2
2,2,2,0,0,2,0,0,0,2
2,2,0,2,0,2,2,2,0,2
2,0,2,0,2,2,2,0,2,2
2,0,2,2,0,2,2,0,2,2
2,0,2,2,2,2,2,0,0,2
2,2,2,2,2,2,0,0,0,2
2,2,0,2,2,2,2,0,0,2
2,2,0,2,2,0,2,2,0,2
2,2,2,2,0,2,2,0,0,2
2,2,0,0,2,0,2,2,2,2
2,0,0,2,2,0,2,2,2,2
1,a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,0
2,a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,0
How do I make a LifeViewer pattern out of it? How do I use it in Golly? Or is there just something wrong with the table?
I agree with mmmmmmmmm on what to call the A.
It seems like using this in a sawtooth will require many reflectors, though.