The letters have been re-colored.Citation needed wrote: February 3rd, 2025, 2:57 amCitation needed wrote: February 2nd, 2025, 11:49 am The following picture shows the alphabet of a certain language.
The picture is a screenshot of the Algodoo-based app in the folder.
Can you guess the language?
Guess The Language (Game)
-
Citation needed
- Posts: 698
- Joined: April 1st, 2021, 1:03 am
Re: Guess The Language (Game)
- Attachments
-
- alphabet 1.2.1 Recolored.zip
- The password contains 4 ASCII characters. It is closely related to the language.
- (833.39 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
-
- letters1.2.1.PNG (74.06 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
Re: Guess The Language (Game)
Neither of these posts are tests, so they are inappropriate for this thread. They also don't appear to have anything to do with cellular automata, so they are off topic. I will delete these posts after a few days. Please make sure you have the attachments saved to your computer if you want to keep them.
-Matthias Merzenich
-
Citation needed
- Posts: 698
- Joined: April 1st, 2021, 1:03 am
Re: Guess The Language (Game)
Would you move the posts instead? I tried to post these attachments for the "Guess the language" thread but failed. It's BokaBB's language game.Sokwe wrote: February 7th, 2025, 6:18 amNeither of these posts are tests, so they are inappropriate for this thread. They also don't appear to have anything to do with cellular automata, so they are off topic. I will delete these posts after a few days. Please make sure you have the attachments saved to your computer if you want to keep them.
Re: Guess The Language (Game)
Okay, I've moved the posts to this thread, but I also locked the thread since it's an off-topic game, it inherently violates rule 2a, and it hadn't been used in years until you necro-bumped it recently.Citation needed wrote: February 7th, 2025, 10:26 amWould you move the posts instead? I tried to post these attachments for the "Guess the language" thread but failed. It's BokaBB's language game.Sokwe wrote: February 7th, 2025, 6:18 am Neither of these posts are tests, so they are inappropriate for this thread. They also don't appear to have anything to do with cellular automata, so they are off topic. I will delete these posts after a few days. Please make sure you have the attachments saved to your computer if you want to keep them.
-Matthias Merzenich