Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

For discussion of specific patterns or specific families of patterns in Conway's Game of Life, both newly-discovered and well-known.
User avatar
simsim314
Posts: 1828
Joined: February 10th, 2014, 1:27 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by simsim314 »

Kazyan wrote:as we don't have a Conway's Game of Life Handbook,
Yes well on one hand I really struggle with many totally non intuitive command line search utilities, and really the information is just so scattered in so many places.

On the other hand people wrote some books about GOL, and they are just too basic, the area is very dynamic new stuff discovered every week or so. I'm not sure how to approach this area of exploration, because there is so much to cover, and so little documented material. I was thinking of articles people discover something write, but then we got it usually in forum threads so you can just link to them - and we get back to the first thread in General Discussion branch.
User avatar
simsim314
Posts: 1828
Joined: February 10th, 2014, 1:27 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by simsim314 »

gmc_nxtman wrote: Is the R_pentomino-boat interaction known?
Did you mean Herschel beehive interaction you posted before? of course.

Actually in the last year we about doubled the known basic conduits list. Check it out: viewtopic.php?p=20052#p20052

BTW have you considered to read other threads just to see what's going on in them?
User avatar
gmc_nxtman
Posts: 1158
Joined: May 26th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by gmc_nxtman »

BTW have you considered to read in other threads just to see what's in them?
Yes, actually! I think some of the stuff I post here, is known and I read it but don't remember it; since it was actually quite a long time ago.
simsim314 wrote:
gmc_nxtman wrote: Is the R_pentomino-boat interaction known?
Did you mean Herschel beehive interaction you posted before? of course.
I meant this one from here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1141&start=300

Code: Select all

x = 9, y = 8, rule = Life
7bo$6b2o$7b2o3$b2o$obo$bo!
EDIT: Also, from the blonksoup search run, here is a simple 2-blonk seed for a TWIT:

Code: Select all

x = 85, y = 47, rule = B3/S23
o$b2o$2o31$83b2o$83b2o12$45b3o!
4 blonks(!) for 15 gliders, and sequential LWSS/MWSS:

Code: Select all

x = 107, y = 135, rule = Life
o$b2o$2o15$104b3o84$83b2o$83b2o16b3o32$97b3o!
simsim314 wrote:Actually in the last year we about doubled the known basic conduits list. Check it out: viewtopic.php?p=20052#p20052
Wow. Thanks, that will really advance my knowledge in herschels! :D

Also, I have one more question, from the "herschel terminology" area:
What is, for example, a B-to-X or a G-to-X? I originally thought that it meant a B-to-flipped-B, but it doesn't seem right when used in the context of a glider, unless it simply means a 180º glider reflector.
User avatar
simsim314
Posts: 1828
Joined: February 10th, 2014, 1:27 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by simsim314 »

gmc_nxtman wrote:I meant this one from here
What's interesting about it? it's not catalyst or anything.

The other stuff you post are also not so interesting, because the gliders come with a lot of debris, so the applications are very limited. It's better to have clean glider or two without any debris at all rather than 15 gliders with a lot of mess. I should warn you that two and even three SLs reflectors and duplicators are pretty known, and have been posted on the forum threads, so "finding" single such example is non interesting (there are hundreds and thousands of these). But having a nice collection of many such clean reflector or duplicators, sorted in logical order could be very beneficial.

You should have in mind first some rough idea of the application you conduct the search for. If you just find some stuff without clear understanding what to do with it, and where it can be used, it's probably not so interesting. This is why I recommend you to read the thread with more or less everything going on in GOL, then when you have a clear idea what you want to build, you can post some results in main threads or the failures here.
gmc_nxtman wrote:What is, for example, a B-to-X or a G-to-X?
B to X means B to something else useful, like B to glider, B to B or B to R.
User avatar
gmc_nxtman
Posts: 1158
Joined: May 26th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by gmc_nxtman »

Thanks for telling me the definitions.
simsim314 wrote:What's interesting about it? it's not catalyst or anything.
It produces two cool still lifes during its evolution...

I kind of agree with you on what you said after that; I think that now I shall therefore not post something, and instead ask the important (and maybe trivial) question:

What kind of quality can you get from handsearches? I do have some search programs, like apgsearch and apgsearch-blonksoup, but (no offense btw. :D amazing programs, very useful for syntheses) I want an easy-to-use, easy-to-install program with either of the three following:

•Random glider collisions
•Random catalyst attempts at perturbation
•Random glider/methuselah collision with random set of spartan still lifes

Not written in C or C++, because I Seem to have neverending trouble on it.

On an unrelated note from unnotability of patterns and OS complaints: would anyone terribly mind giving me a corresponding (to the apgsearch blonksoup mod) "blocksoup" search? I would also be interested in blockic seeds.

Maybe, I should instead switch to engineering; but is this really a good idea? I think of it as somewhat trivial to make patterns from components, and would rather find an interesting reaction than, for example, using my recently downloaded conduit collection (thx alot for that btw), to make a small stable reflector. The exception to this is making non-glider guns out of syntheses from herschel conduits; however I don't know people's opinions on this. Is it really something important?

(Sorry for the lot of questions, I've seen a lot happen in conway's life, but relatively new to the community, and all the terms/definitions)
User avatar
dvgrn
Moderator
Posts: 12034
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by dvgrn »

Kazyan wrote:Incidentally, is there a reference for collisions with Spartan objects? It's a simple thing, but I don't want to have to do that search again by hand.
I posted in a rather random location the rough reference I put together for myself several years ago. It would be nice to have it in some kind of visual dictionary form, or maybe a script that lets you select a Spartan object, and cycles through and shows you each possible predecessor of that object along with the glider that does the conversion (and the required reaction envelope)...

Meanwhile, at least it's easy to search that text for the word "honeyfarm" and see all the simple Spartan things I can hit with a glider to get a honeyfarm.
User avatar
simsim314
Posts: 1828
Joined: February 10th, 2014, 1:27 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by simsim314 »

gmc_nxtman wrote:What kind of quality can you get from handsearches?
Not much. Kazyan is one example of someone who had luck with hand search after he used bellman (and other search utilities) a lot and developed very good intuition.

I can't think of any "real" hand search result from anyone in the past years, except maybe Extrementhusiast who's simply GOL genius so he kinda can do whatever - no one else comes close to his level (yet again maybe Kazyan), and his expertise is glider synthesis. In other areas I don't think you can do much with hand search.

Anyway there is no such thing as "not getting along with some language" and therefore doing hand search. If you have a problem, you can ask in the forum - people here are patient and answer questions and have all major OS.
gmc_nxtman wrote: I want an easy-to-use, easy-to-install program
Well you definitely came to the wrong place. Most of the search programs the community has are hard to install hard to use, but people did a lot of effort to simplify things, and for each utility there is Q&A thread, documentation that you MUST read start to end, and people who have a lot of experience and can give good advice with it.

In simple words: if you want to do some good searches in GOL prepare to get your hands dirty.
gmc_nxtman wrote:I think of it as somewhat trivial to make patterns from components
Here you're absolutely wrong. Making Gemini it's all but trivial (good luck finding silver reflector out of basic components as well). It's more or less the same as to say that it's trivial to build a building if you have bunch of bricks.

I do think it's tempting at first to try and find "cool reactions", and not everyone likes engineering, but engineering is what give you perspective on how GOL works much better than those little searches, especially when you don't know what you're searching for. In engineering you know exactly what you're doing and why, so definitely would go on engineering at the beginning if you have the patience and the will.
User avatar
gmc_nxtman
Posts: 1158
Joined: May 26th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by gmc_nxtman »

Good suggestions! Now I think, instead of p46 or p30, I will do stable circuitry...

What are the pros and cons of stable and periodic circuitry? I feel like stable circuitry is better because you don't have to synchronise anything.. but p30 seems "simpler" in other aspects because of the fact that there aren't millions of options to choose for your tech...

I've probably got it all wrong and these things are all incorrect statements... but this is just what I've seen by reading the forums before I got my account here.

In this case, what's a small spaceship with a low repeating synthesis time? A Coe ship?
User avatar
simsim314
Posts: 1828
Joined: February 10th, 2014, 1:27 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by simsim314 »

gmc_nxtman wrote:What are the pros and cons of stable and periodic circuitry?
Depends on the application. Stable has proven to work well for self constructing circuitry.

The pros of stable that it's simple to synchronize and you can get glider output in any parity. I'm really not sure why would someone chose today to use p30 or p46 technology over syringe + snark + stable conduits.
User avatar
gmc_nxtman
Posts: 1158
Joined: May 26th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by gmc_nxtman »

Thx for replying.

Is there some sort of "script tools/kit" that I can use for the essentials in making guns? I imagine the things you would need are a glider rewinder (to find out the minimum repeating time of the synth) a conduit collection (obviously) and some ways of period multiplying, ways to make closely-spaced gliders, and I have certainly looked at some of the guns in Golly's pattern collection - I think the first thing I should try and make is a "Coe Ship V-gun".

This should probably be the last post related to guns on this thread, as it's getting pretty offtopic.
User avatar
Scorbie
Posts: 1728
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 1:05 am

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by Scorbie »

gmc_nxtman wrote:Is there some sort of "script tools/kit" that I can use for the essentials in making guns?
Maybe something like this?
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1532&p=15102&#p15103
gmc_nxtman wrote:I imagine the things you would need are a glider rewinder (to find out the minimum repeating time of the synth) a conduit collection (obviously) and some ways of period multiplying, ways to make closely-spaced gliders.
I think period multiplying and making closely-spaced gliders is not too much in a comprehensive form but is rather dissolved in the patterns and dialogues in the gun-building threads.
gmc_nxtman wrote: I think the first thing I should try and make is a "Coe Ship V-gun".
That would be a great thing for practice, I think. I tried to build a 2c5 gun for a Rube Goldbergian Sawtooth But building things are quite time-consuming for me, even with the script, so I guess starting with something easier would be nice.
But I would also note that the gun itself wouldn't be toooo useful.
simsim314 wrote:Anyway there is no such thing as "not getting along with some language" and therefore doing hand search. If you have a problem, you can ask in the forum - people here are patient and answer questions and have all major OS.

gmc_nxtman wrote:
I want an easy-to-use, easy-to-install program

Well you definitely came to the wrong place. Most of the search programs the community has are hard to install hard to use, but people did a lot of effort to simplify things, and for each utility there is Q&A thread, documentation that you MUST read start to end, and people who have a lot of experience and can give good advice with it.
About the "use part":I generally think that it isn't a bad idea to make a program easier to use than to make people get used to the program. Sadly that means dedicated effort, work and time, and nobody tried too hard, I guess. I was trying to make a golly GUI frontend, but making that thing was quite much work, especially for a programming novice. Partly because if one could make a UI for the program, that one could use the program without big difficulties, so wouldn't feel the need to make an easier program. At least, there are readme files that tells you instructions on using the program, so I think you could get used to it eventually. I think I could make a step-to-step guide for using the program, if you need one.
And about "installing" them: I made a thread about that, as I couldn't compile the program in my system. Now, I'm okay with tweaking the source code and compiling the program myself. In case you have a problem I (and hopefully others) would provide you precompiled binaries so you can play with it without installation.
simsim314 wrote:The pros of stable that it's simple to synchronize and you can get glider output in any parity. I'm really not sure why would someone chose today to use p30 or p46 technology over syringe + snark + stable conduits.
Well, depends on the application. Self constructing circuitry seems to be the hot topic these days, but there still are interesting things outside this topic such as sawtooths, the dragon lightsaber or O(t log(log t)) growth rate pattern and these constructions would make use of a lot of periodic things.

Also, as a amateur Life enthusiast, I think it is important to enjoy Life. Life is marvellous, and I don't think one should study something if it makes you lose interest. Self-constructing circuitry looks interesting if you get the hang of it, but I was afraid that it would take too much time in just studying, so I'm still haven't started engineering seriously. Not saying that you shouldn't study it, saying that you should keep interest.
User avatar
gmc_nxtman
Posts: 1158
Joined: May 26th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by gmc_nxtman »

Thanks for the script!
But I would also note that the gun itself wouldn't be toooo useful.
I know, it isn't going to help build a quadratic replicator, but it seems like there are many threads about syntheses, however even when the syntheses are found, noone makes a gun for it. Example: No guns for 25P3H1V0, 30P5H2V0, or 36P7H2V0.

On the coding thing: Well I agree that it's kind of wrong to just turn down a program because it's written in another language, it's sometimes the case that you simply can't use the program (however I believe this is not the case with me yet) so maybe later on another thread I will ask for the already-compiled version.

I feel like another area I might want to go into would be small infinite growth patterns of a certain rate; I have an idea for possibly breaking the record for a sawtooth, but wouldn't want to share it here as this convo is getting pretty offtopic.
User avatar
dvgrn
Moderator
Posts: 12034
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by dvgrn »

Scorbie wrote:
gmc_nxtman wrote:I imagine the things you would need are a glider rewinder (to find out the minimum repeating time of the synth) a conduit collection (obviously) and some ways of period multiplying, ways to make closely-spaced gliders.
I think period multiplying and making closely-spaced gliders is not too much in a comprehensive form but is rather dissolved in the patterns and dialogues in the gun-building threads.
Period multipliers are fairly organized, but you may not need them -- just start out with the appropriate period gun from chris_c's collection. For closely spaced gliders, look for "edge shooters" in existing guns that build difficult salvos, like the p66 X66 gun.

Also, here's a glider rewinder script.
User avatar
gmc_nxtman
Posts: 1158
Joined: May 26th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by gmc_nxtman »

dvgrn wrote:
Scorbie wrote:
gmc_nxtman wrote:I imagine the things you would need are a glider rewinder (to find out the minimum repeating time of the synth) a conduit collection (obviously) and some ways of period multiplying, ways to make closely-spaced gliders.
I think period multiplying and making closely-spaced gliders is not too much in a comprehensive form but is rather dissolved in the patterns and dialogues in the gun-building threads.
Period multipliers are fairly organized, but you may not need them -- just start out with the appropriate period gun from chris_c's collection. For closely spaced gliders, look for "edge shooters" in existing guns that build difficult salvos, like the p66 X66 gun.

Also, here's a glider rewinder script.
Again, thanks for the script! Pretty cool!

I understand what you're saying after that; I get that the basis behind a gun is to have long "lanes" of edge shooters on the side of the lanes to build the salvo, roughly making the gun shaped like an x, t, or v. There are some syntheses that are also even incomplete, so I wouldn't be able to complete the guns for them.

EDIT: Is p160 a good period for a gun? It probably is, because it's a multiple of 8..

Btw, how does simkin's script work? I know that it's meant to place guns (and it appears to be doing its job)
but how do you get it to work for a certain synthesis?

EDIT2: I think I know how it works.

Code: Select all

x = 77, y = 153, rule = B3/S23
74bo$74bobo$74b2o8$64bo$64bobo$64b2o10$54bo$52b2o$53b2o11$51bo$43bo5b
2o$42bo7b2o$36bo5b3o$36bobo$36b2o12bo$49bo$49b3o6$26bo$26bobo$26b2o10$
16bo$14b2o$15b2o11$13bo$5bo5b2o$4bo7b2o$4b3o2$12bo$11bo$11b3o11$bo$2o$
obo9$35b2o$30bo4bobo$29b2o4bo$29bobo2$8b3o$8bo$9bo3$15b2o$15bobo$15bo
15$39bo$38b2o$38bobo9$73b2o$68bo4bobo$67b2o4bo$67bobo2$46b3o$46bo$47bo
3$53b2o$53bobo$53bo!
I found a polyplet that evolves into a mirrored dock:

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 5, rule = B3/S23
o3bo$b3o$bob2o$b3o$o3bo!
EDIT: A heisenburp:

Code: Select all

x = 6, y = 8, rule = B3/S23
3bo$2b3o$3bobo$4b2o$4b2o$b2o$2o$2bo!
Last edited by gmc_nxtman on June 13th, 2015, 9:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
BlinkerSpawn
Posts: 1993
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 8:48 pm
Location: Getting a snacker from R-Bee's

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by BlinkerSpawn »

Pretty sure this has no value.
Back spark from an R converts a Herschel to a glider.

Code: Select all

x = 17, y = 23, rule = LifeHistory
14.2A$13.2A$2.A11.2A$.2A12.A$A2.A$A.A$.2A3$15.2A$15.2A4$15.A$13.3A$
12.A$11.A.A$12.A3$10.2A$10.2A!
Base reaction involves a Herschel successor and a pond predecessor:

Code: Select all

x = 6, y = 8, rule = LifeHistory
3.A$2.A.2A$.2A.A$2.A2$A$.2A$.A!
LifeWiki: Like Wikipedia but with more spaceships. [citation needed]

Image
User avatar
Scorbie
Posts: 1728
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 1:05 am

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by Scorbie »

Useless but cool:

Code: Select all

x = 27, y = 26, rule = B3/S23
4b2obo$4bob2o2$5b5o$2o2bo4bo$o2bo2bo$bobob2o$2obo5bo$3bo4bobo$3b2o2bo
2bo$8b2o2$25b2o$25b2o10$20b3o$21bo$19b3o!
User avatar
dvgrn
Moderator
Posts: 12034
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by dvgrn »

Scorbie wrote:Useless but cool:

Code: Select all

[Very unconventional eater 3 recovery]
There's a glider lane that allows the beehive's presence to be tested:

Code: Select all

x = 52, y = 50, rule = LifeHistory
50.A$49.A$49.3A8$40.A$39.A$39.3A10$4.2A.A$4.A.2A2$5.5A$2A2.A4.A$A2.A
2.A$.A.A.2A$2A.A5.A$3.A4.A.A$3.2A2.A2.A$8.2A2$25.2A$25.2A$20.2D$19.D
2.D$20.2D7$20.3A$11.2A8.A$12.A6.3A$9.3A$9.A!
This is probably still in the correct thread... but it's almost worth including this in some random logic circuitry sometime, just because it's such an entertaining reaction.

It can also be made Spartan at the cost of running a block-keeper (or boat-keeper or any number of other small objects) on the other side of the loaf... unfortunately there are about a trillion and three ways to do something logically equivalent, so I won't try to pretend that that's a potential use.
M. I. Wright
Posts: 411
Joined: June 13th, 2015, 12:04 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by M. I. Wright »

A pi heptomino can reflect a glider and shift it one cell to the left:

Code: Select all

x = 14, y = 10, rule = B3/S23
bo$2bo$3o2$12b2o$12b2o2$7b3o$7bobo$7bobo!
...as can a traffic light and a block when arranged correctly (happens around generation 400):

Code: Select all

x = 11, y = 9, rule = B3/S23
$o$bo$2b2o$4bo$5bo$6b2o$8bo$9bo!
Adding a cell to the above line creates one that becomes a pi heptomino after four generations:

Code: Select all

x = 11, y = 9, rule = B3/S23
o$bo$2b2o$4bo$5bo$6b2o$8bo$9bo$10bo!
A line that goes four cells diagonally and two over, then three cells diagonally and two over again devolves into a bunch of gliders and nothing else.
The two breaks in the glider stream are from where the line goes 4 diagonal-2 over-4 diagonal-2 over, as opposed to 4/2/3/2.

Code: Select all

x = 152, y = 125, rule = B3/S23
o$bo$2bo$3b2o$5bo$6bo$7bo$8b2o$10bo$11bo$12bo$13bo$14b2o$16bo$17bo$18b
o$19b2o$21bo$22bo$23bo$24bo$25b2o$27bo$28bo$29bo$30bo$31b2o$33bo$34bo$
35bo$36b2o$38bo$39bo$40bo$41bo$42b2o$44bo$45bo$46bo$47b2o$49bo$50bo$
51bo$52bo$53b2o$55bo$56bo$57bo$58b2o$60bo$61bo$62bo$63bo$64b2o$66bo$
67bo$68bo$69b2o$71bo$72bo$73bo$74bo$75b2o$77bo$78bo$79bo$80bo$81b2o$
83bo$84bo$85bo$86b2o$88bo$89bo$90bo$91bo$92b2o$94bo$95bo$96bo$97b2o$
99bo$100bo$101bo$102bo$103b2o$105bo$106bo$107bo$108b2o$110bo$111bo$
112bo$113bo$114b2o$116bo$117bo$118bo$119b2o$121bo$122bo$123bo$124bo$
125b2o$127bo$128bo$129bo$130bo$131b2o$133bo$134bo$135bo$136b2o$138bo$
139bo$140bo$141bo$142b2o$144bo$145bo$146bo$147b2o$149bo$150bo$151bo!
Here are a few rotationally symmetrical methuselahs:

Code: Select all

#C 22 cells
#C stabilizes in 1,405 generations
x = 10, y = 8, rule = B3/S23
3o$obo$3obo$3bobo$4bobo$5bob3o$7bobo$7b3o!

Code: Select all

#C 20 cells
#C stabilizes in 1,924 generations
x = 9, y = 7, rule = B3/S23
3o$obo$3obo$3bobo$4bob3o$6bobo$6b3o!

Code: Select all

#C 24 cells
#C stabilizes in approximately 2,650 generations
x = 10, y = 8, rule = B3/S23
3o$obo$3obo$3b3o$4b3o$5bob3o$7bobo$7b3o!

Code: Select all

#C 24 cells
#C takes 3128 generations to stabilize
#C interestingly, the middle cell stays dead throughout the methuselah's entire lifespan
x = 9, y = 7, rule = B3/S23
3o$obob2o$3obo$3bobo$4bob3o$3b2obobo$6b3o!
User avatar
Kiran
Posts: 283
Joined: March 4th, 2015, 6:48 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by Kiran »

#C interestingly, the middle cell stays dead throughout the methuselah's entire lifespan
It has to because B3/S23 has no even birth conditions.
Because of the rotational symmetry any live neighbor of the central cell must have another live cell diametrically opposed to it.
Thus the number of live neighbors is always even and the center cell can never be born.
Kiran Linsuain
M. I. Wright
Posts: 411
Joined: June 13th, 2015, 12:04 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by M. I. Wright »

Kiran wrote:It has to because B3/S23 has no even birth conditions.
Because of the rotational symmetry any live neighbor of the central cell must have another live cell diametrically opposed to it.
Thus the number of live neighbors is always even and the center cell can never be born.
That makes sense; also explains why the same thing happens in the second pattern.

I have a clean lightspeed tub eater, which I can't imagine being particularly useful unless someone happens to have a lightspeed boatstretcher lying around.

Code: Select all

x = 247, y = 247, rule = B3/S23
45b2o$45b2o$44bo2bo$41b2obo2bo$47bo$39b2o3bo2bo$39b2o5bo$40bob5o$41bo
3$38b3o$38bo$36b2o$30b2o4bo$30b3o3bo$28bo4bo$28bo3bo$32bo$27b2obobo$
25b2o5bo$25b2o4b2o$27b4o3$20b2o8bo$20b2o7b3o$19bo2bo5bo$16b2obo2bo4bob
obo$22bo3bobo2bobo$14b2o3bo2bo2b2o5bo2bo$14b2o5bo4bob2o3b3o$15bob5o8bo
$16bo12bobo4b2o3b3o$31bo3bo2bo2b3o$30b2o2bob3ob2o$13b3o17bobo4bo$13bo
19bobo4b2ob3o$11b2o21b2o5b3obo$5b2o4bo29bobo2b2o$5b3o3bo23b3o3bob2o2bo
$3bo4bo24b3ob4ob5o3bo$3bo3bo25b2o3bo2bo4bo2bobo$7bo25b2o2b5o8bobo$2b2o
bobo29bo2b2o9bobo$2o5bo29b2o2bo10bobo$2o4b2o31bob2o10bobo$2b4o33b2o13b
obo$55bobo$42bo13bobo$41bobo13bobo$42bobo13bobo$43bobo13bobo$44bobo13b
obo$45bobo13bobo$46bobo13bobo$47bobo13bobo$48bobo13bobo$49bobo13bobo$
50bobo13bobo$51bobo13bobo$52bobo13bobo$53bobo13bobo$54bobo13bobo$55bob
o13bobo$56bobo13bobo$57bobo13bobo$58bobo13bobo$59bobo13bobo$60bobo13bo
bo$61bobo13bobo$62bobo13bobo$63bobo13bobo$64bobo13bobo$65bobo13bobo$
66bobo13bobo$67bobo13bobo$68bobo13bobo$69bobo13bobo$70bobo13bobo$71bob
o13bobo$72bobo13bobo$73bobo13bobo$74bobo13bobo$75bobo13bobo$76bobo13bo
bo$77bobo13bobo$78bobo13bobo$79bobo13bobo$80bobo13bobo$81bobo13bobo$
82bobo13bobo$83bobo13bobo$84bobo13bobo$85bobo13bobo$86bobo13bobo$87bob
o13bobo$88bobo13bobo$89bobo13bobo$90bobo13bobo$91bobo13bobo$92bobo13bo
bo$93bobo13bobo$94bobo13bobo$95bobo13bobo$96bobo13bobo$97bobo13bobo$
98bobo13bobo$99bobo13bobo$100bobo13bobo$101bobo13bobo$102bobo13bobo$
103bobo13bobo$104bobo13bobo$105bobo13bobo$106bobo13bobo$107bobo13bobo$
108bobo13bobo$109bobo13bobo$110bobo13bobo$111bobo13bobo$112bobo13bobo$
113bobo13bobo$114bobo13bobo$115bobo13bobo$116bobo13bobo$117bobo13bobo$
118bobo13bobo$119bobo13bobo$120bobo13bobo$121bobo13bobo$122bobo13bobo$
123bobo13bobo$124bobo13bobo$125bobo13bobo$126bobo13bobo$127bobo13bobo$
128bobo13bobo$129bobo13bobo$130bobo13bobo$131bobo13bobo$132bobo13bobo$
133bobo13bobo$134bobo13bobo$135bobo13bobo$136bobo13bobo$137bobo13bobo$
138bobo13bobo$139bobo13bobo$140bobo13bobo$141bobo13bobo$142bobo13bobo$
143bobo13bobo$144bobo13bobo$145bobo13bobo$146bobo13bobo$147bobo13bobo$
148bobo13bobo$149bobo13bobo$150bobo13bobo$151bobo13bobo$152bobo13bobo$
153bobo13bobo$154bobo13bobo$155bobo13bobo$156bobo13bobo$157bobo13bobo$
158bobo13bobo$159bobo13bobo$160bobo13bobo$161bobo13bobo$162bobo13bobo$
163bobo13bobo$164bobo13bobo$165bobo13bobo$166bobo13bobo$167bobo13bobo$
168bobo13bobo$169bobo13bobo$170bobo13bobo$171bobo13bobo$172bobo13bobo$
173bobo13bobo$174bobo13bobo$175bobo13bobo$176bobo13bobo$177bobo13bobo$
178bobo13bobo$179bob6o8bobo$180bo6bo8bobo$181bo6bo8bobo$182bo4bo9bo2bo
$183b4o4b2o5bo2bo$183b3o4bo2bo7bob2o$184b5o4bo5bo$190bo3b2o3b2o$185b4o
3bob3o$189b2o5b2o4bo3bo$196bobo3bo2bo$192bo3b3o3b3o$188bo3bo3b2o4b3o$
189bo5bo$190b2o2bo4bobo2bobob2o$192bo4b3ob2o3bob2o$198b7o$193b2o4bo8bo
3bo$195bo2b3o6b2o4bo$193b2o2bo3bob5o2b2obo$194b3o7b2o4b3o$195bobo4bo8b
2o$198bo3b3o3bob4o$199bo9bob2ob2o$202bo8b2o$201bo8bo5bo$210bob2o2bo$
210bo4bo$204bo5bo4bo$203bobo5bo2bo$203bo8bo4b2o$204bo12b2o3$219b3o$
219bobo3b2o$221bo3b2o$224bobo$225bo3$228b2o$227bobo4b2o$226b2o5bo$227b
2o4bo2bo$228bo5b2o$234bo2$232bobo7b2o$231b6o4bo2bo$231bo2bo7bo2bo$230b
2o2b3o9bo$231b2obo8bo$232bo10bo$244bobo4$242b2o!
Last edited by M. I. Wright on June 14th, 2015, 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
gmc_nxtman
Posts: 1158
Joined: May 26th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by gmc_nxtman »

M. I. Wright wrote:unless someone happens to have a lightspeed boatstretcher lying around.
Which is impossible.
The reaction may be possible to be used in a diagonal moving sawtooth; but it is very unlikely that there is a ship of speed c/5 diagonal or slower with the tubeating (or rather tubeater "activating") property.

Code: Select all

x = 151, y = 151, rule = Life
21b2o$20b2o$22bo$24b2o$23bo2$22bo2bo$14b2o5b2o$13b2o5bo$15bo4bobo$17b
2o2bo$17b2o$21bo$20bobo$8b2o11bobo$7b2o13bobo$9bo13bobo$11b2o11bobo$
10bo14bobo$26bobo$9bo2bo14bobo$b2o5b2o2bobo13bobo$2o5bo5bobo13bobo$2bo
4bobo4bobo13bobo$4b2o2bo6bobo13bobo$4b2o10bobo13bobo$17bobo13bobo$18bo
bo13bobo$19bobo13bobo$20bobo13bobo$21bobo13bobo$22bobo13bobo$23bobo13b
obo$24bobo13bobo$25bobo13bobo$26bobo13bobo$27bobo13bobo$28bobo13bobo$
29bobo13bobo$30bobo13bobo$31bobo13bobo$32bobo13bobo$33bobo13bobo$34bob
o13bobo$35bobo13bobo$36bobo13bobo$37bobo13bobo$38bobo13bobo$39bobo13bo
bo$40bobo13bobo$41bobo13bobo$42bobo13bobo$43bobo13bobo$44bobo13bobo$
45bobo13bobo$46bobo13bobo$47bobo13bobo$48bobo13bobo$49bobo13bobo$50bob
o13bobo$51bobo13bobo$52bobo13bobo$53bobo13bobo$54bobo13bobo$55bobo13bo
bo$56bobo13bobo$57bobo13bobo$58bobo13bobo$59bobo13bobo$60bobo13bobo$
61bobo13bobo$62bobo13bobo$63bobo13bobo$64bobo13bobo$65bobo13bobo$66bob
o13bobo$67bobo13bobo$68bobo13bobo$69bobo13bobo$70bobo13bobo$71bobo13bo
bo$72bobo13bobo$73bobo13bobo$74bobo13bobo$75bobo13bobo$76bobo13bobo$
77bobo13bobo$78bobo13bobo$79bobo13bobo$80bobo13bobo$81bobo13bobo$82bob
o13bobo$83bob6o8bobo$84bobo4bo8bobo$85bo6bo8bobo$86bo4bo9bo2bo$87b4o4b
2o5bo2bo$87b3o4bo2bo7bob2o$88b5o4bo5bo$94bo3b2o3b2o$89b4o3bob3o$93b2o
5b2o4bo3bo$100bobo3bo2bo$96bo3b3o3b3o$92bo3bo3b2o4b3o$93bo5bo$94b2o2bo
4bobo2bobob2o$96bo4b3ob2o3bob2o$102b7o$97b2o4bo8bo3bo$99bo2b3o6b2o4bo$
97b2o2bo3bob5o2b2obo$98b3o7b2o4b3o$99bobo4bo8b2o$102bo3b3o3bob4o$103bo
9bob2ob2o$106bo8b2o$105bo8bo5bo$114bob2o2bo$114bo4bo$108bo5bo4bo$107bo
bo5bo2bo$107bo8bo4b2o$108bo12b2o3$123b3o$123bobo3b2o$125bo3b2o$128bobo
$129bo3$132b2o$131bobo4b2o$130b2o5bo$131b2o4bo2bo$132bo5b2o$138bo2$
136bobo7b2o$135b6o4bo2bo$135bo2bo7bo2bo$134b2o2b3o9bo$135b2obo8bo$136b
o10bo$148bobo4$146b2o!
M. I. Wright
Posts: 411
Joined: June 13th, 2015, 12:04 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by M. I. Wright »

gmc_nxtman wrote:
M. I. Wright wrote:unless someone happens to have a lightspeed boatstretcher lying around.
Which is impossible.
That was sarcasm, hence 'happens to have' :p Although the sawtooth might actually work...

in any case, this is a [still useless] cleaner single-line eater that, depending on what phase it burns out in, can produce one of several different patterns (or burn cleanly). Here it makes a glider, which makes me think it might be able to be used to relay some sort of data, if there can be found a way to make the eater from a long boat+ship collision?

Code: Select all

x = 62, y = 61, rule = B3/S23
bo$obo$bobo$2bobo$3bobo$4bobo$5bobo$6bobo$7bobo$8bobo$9bobo$10bobo$11b
obo$12bobo$13bobo$14bobo$15bobo$16bobo$17bobo$18bobo$19bobo$20bobo$21b
obo$22bobo$23bobo$24bobo$25bobo$26bobo$27bobo$28bobo$29bobo$30bobo$31b
obo$32bobo$33bobo$34bobo$35bobo$36bobo$37bobo$38bobo$39bobo$40bobo$41b
obo$42bobo$43bobo$44bobo$45bobo$46bobo$47bobo$48bobo$49bobo$50bobo$51b
obo$52bob2o$53bo2b2o$54bo2bo$55bo$56b2ob3o$56bo2bobo$60bo$58b2o!
Last edited by M. I. Wright on June 14th, 2015, 5:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
gmc_nxtman
Posts: 1158
Joined: May 26th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by gmc_nxtman »

Are there any tubstretchers that don't lose their tubstretching ability (or their lives) after their tubs have been burned? I'll search for spaceships with both properties, anyways.

There's also this very expensive seed for a snake: (as simsim314 pointed out, I just didn't know there was a smaller one)

Code: Select all

x = 18, y = 17, rule = B3/S23
16b2o$16b2o3$8bobo$8bobo$8b3o2$3o3$4b2o$4b2o3$11b2o$11b2o!
Here's another (I think it's less expensive) one:

Code: Select all

x = 18, y = 18, rule = B3/S23
8b2o$7b4o5bo$6bo4bo4bo$6b3o2bo4bo$b2o4bo3bo$2o9bo$b2o$2bo7bo$7b3o3$11b
o$10b2o$10bo2bo$11b4obo$12b4obo$14bo2bo$15b2o!
The soup it came from:

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 16, rule = B3/S23
2obobo2bob2o2b2o$2bob2obo2bobob2o$o2b2o2b3o2bobo$b3ob4o3bob2o$2bo2bo2b
ob3o$bo2b2obo3b2o$o7b3ob2o$bob5ob3obobo$obob2o2bo2bob2o$2bo3bob2o$o4bo
b3ob2o$b6obob4o$2bo2bob2obo3b2o$3b2o4b2o2bo$3obobo3b2o3bo$bo2bo2b2o2bo
2bo!
Last edited by gmc_nxtman on June 14th, 2015, 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
simsim314
Posts: 1828
Joined: February 10th, 2014, 1:27 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by simsim314 »

gmc_nxtman wrote:reasonably simple, inexpensive seed for a snake:
Just out of the head: 4 SL + Pi (that means 5 SL) seed for snake, is extremely expensive. Take into account 6 SL is eater2 and it's much way more complex and rare than snake.

I'm not sure if snake can be generated by using slow salvo directly - anyway my guess is two SL seed should be enough.
Sokwe
Moderator
Posts: 3384
Joined: July 9th, 2009, 2:44 pm

Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries

Post by Sokwe »

gmc_nxtman wrote:Are there any tubstretchers that don't lose their tubstretching ability (or their lives) after their tubs have been burned? I'll search for spaceships with both properties, anyways.
Yes. Such tubstretchers are the basis for all current high-period c/4 diagonal technology. For Example, here is a p4284 c/4 diagonal puffer constructed by Jason Summers:

Code: Select all

#C Highly non-optimized dirty c/4 diagonal puffer (p4284).
#C Used as the basis for c4-sideways-rake.rle (in Rakes folder).
#C Notice the interesting effect of "tunneling gliders":
#C Each puff cloud releases a pair of forward gliders, which crash
#C into the next puff cloud and are re-emitted from the other side
#C of the cloud with the same position and timing.  It looks as if
#C there's a hyperspace bypass tunnel under the junk. This is due to
#C the puffer traveling at the same speed as the forward gliders that
#C it generates -- it would occur with any puffer that produces
#C forward gliders, *unless* the puff cloud producing them is thin
#C enough to let previous gliders through to interfere with the
#C glider-producing reaction at the front of the cloud.  This could
#C create higher-period orbits at the back end of the puffer.
#C Puffer constructed by Jason Summers, 30 September 2005.
x = 897, y = 897, rule = B3/S23
18boo$17boo$19bo$21boo$20bo$$19bobbo$11boo5boo$10boo5bo$12bo4bobo$8bo
5boobbo$7boo5boo$7bobo8bo26b3o$17bobo25bobb3o$10boo6bobo25bobo$10boo7b
obo29bo$20boo27bo$bo6boo3bo37bobo$oo5bobbobobo9boo18boobo6bo$obo3boobo
3bobo7bobbo16boo3bobbobbo$4bo9bobo7bobo10b3o4bobbobbo3bo$3bo11boo8bo
11bo6bobbobbo3bo$3bobbo33bo3bo6bobo$19bo17bobbo8boo$18bobo17bobbo6b3o$
18bobbo9bo7bo5bo3bo23boo$19boo9bobo8boboboobo23boo3bo$29bo13boo29boboo
$29boo16bo28b3o$27boo47bo$26bobo15bobbo30b3o$25bo45boobo4boo$26bo44bob
oo3bobo$65boo4boboo3b3o$64boo6bo5b3o$65bobo4boo4bobo$65b3o4boobboo$20b
oobo41boo6bobo$20bo3bo42bobo3boo3bo$20bo4bo47b4o$22boo45bobo$24bobo44b
4o$71b4o$19bo6boo44boo$18b5o4bobbo$12boo4bo6boo$12bobo11bo$12bo5boboo
6bobo$13boo4bo4bobo$13bobbo6b3o$13bo6booboo$15bobobobbo$$17bo4bo$18b4o
8$495boo$483b3o9bobo$34bo448bobb3o6bo9bo$33b5o446bobo16boobo$33bobboo
451bo4boobbo3boobbo$35boobo448bo6boobboboobbo$489boboobo3b5o$38bobo
457boo$490bobb6o$31b3o6b3o448b7o$26bo4bobb3o4b3o449b3o$25boo5boob5ob3o
$25bobo3b3o4booboo$37bobo$27b3o6bobbo$26b3o7bo$28bobob4obbo$30booboo
478boobo7b3o$30b6o477bo3bo6bo$513bo4bo7bo7boo$515boo7bobo4boobo$517bob
o4b3obobboo$523bo3boobboo$519boob4oboo$520b7o72$510bo$509boo$509bobo$$
511b3o$510b3o$512bobo$514b3o$514b3o$517bo$514bobbo$513bo3bo$509booboo
3bo$508boo7bo$510boboobbo$516bo$513bobo$514bo$513bo$512bobo$512bobo$
511bo$511boo$511boo8$525boobo$525bo3bo$525bo4bo$527boo$529bobo$$524bo
6boo$523b5o4bobbo$517boo4bo6boo$517bobo11bo$517bo5boboo6bobo$518boo4bo
4bobo$518bobbo6b3o$518bo6booboo$520bobobobbo$$522bo4bo$523b4o156$551b
3o$551bo$552bo$554boo$555bo$$552bo$549b4obo$549bo4bo$550bo4boo$552bobb
3o$556boo$553booboo$553boob5o$551boo3boo$550boo4bo113boobo$551boob3o
113bo3bo$546boobb4obbo113bo4bo$545bobboboobooboo85b3o26boo$544boobo95b
o30bobo$540boobo3bo3bo4boo78b3o6bo$540bo6bo88bo6bobo23bo6boo$540boboo
3boo88bo4boob4o19b5o4bobbo$547b3o89b4ob5oboo10boo4bo6boo$545boboo91boo
7boobo9bobo11bo$544boobobo112bo5boboo6bobo$545bobbo114boo4bo4bobo$537b
oo6bobobo99bo5bo7bobbo6b3o$536boo8bo102bobobob3o5bo6booboo$538bo5bobo
102boobo5bo6bobobobbo$540bobobbo105b8o$539booboobo107b4o10bo4bo$530boo
13bo122b4o$530bobo3bobboo3bo$530bo3bobboo5bo$533boo3bo$533bo$536boo
146bo10boo$538bo144b5o6boo$683bobboo8bo7boo$534b3o16b3o129boobo5boo6b
3obo$526b3o5b3o16bo140boo3boboo$526bo6bobo18bo133bobo6boo$527bo4boo
159b3obo4bo$529b4obo155b3o3bo4bo$530boo159bo7bo$691bo6bo$$694bo17$666b
oo$666bobo$666bo$669bo$669boo$669boo$668boo$664booboo$664bo4bo$664bob
4o$668boo$668boo$668boo$670bo$669boo$669bo$670bo15$695boobo$695bo3bo$
695bo4bo$697boo$699bobo$$694bo6boo$693b5o4bobbo$687boo4bo6boo$687bobo
11bo$687bo5boboo6bobo$688boo4bo4bobo$688bobbo6b3o$688bo6booboo$690bobo
bobbo$$692bo4bo$693b4o5$771bo$770boo$770bobo$63boo$63bobo707boo$63bo
709boobb3o$64boo711boobo$64bobbo707bo4bo$64bo709b3o4bo$66bobo705bo5bo
35b3o$70bo690boo12bobobboo34bobb3o$68bobbo688boo28boo25bobo$68bobbo
690bo9b3o15bobo29bo$70b3o691boo6booboo6boo5bo29bo$66b3ob3o691boobboobb
ob3o6bobo3boobbo28bobo$62b3oboobb3o694boobobboo8bo11bo19boobo6bo$62bo
7boo696bo4boo11bo3boo3b3o16boo3bobbobbo$63bo6boo693boo3bo15boo4boo4bo
9b3o4bobbobbo3bo$66b5o694boo25b7o9bo6bobbobbo3bo$68boo695bo27b4o14bo3b
o6bobo$67boo697booboo37bobbo8boo$67boo699bobo25b3oboo7bobbo6b3o$66bobo
726boobobooboo5bo5bo3bo$65boo728boobbobboobo6boboboobo$65bobo729bo16b
oo$64bo753bo$65boo$815bobbo$171bo$159boo9boo$158boo3bo6bobo669bo$160bo
boo15b3o648boo9boo$162b3o5bobo4booboo647boo3bo6bobo$79b3o80bo6boobobob
o654boboo15b3o$79bo84b3obo6boboo654b3o5bobo4booboo$82bo82boo7bo658bo6b
oobobobo$79bobbo82boo5boo661b3obo6boboo$80bobbo83b5o25b3o636boo7bo$81b
o115bobb3o633boo5boo$83bobo112bobo637b5o$85boo116bo$86bo114bo$85boo
116bobo$84b3o109boobo6bo$79boobooboo108boo3bobbobbo$79bo3boboo102b3o4b
obbobbo3bo$79bob3obbo102bo6bobbobbo3bo196boo$84boo106bo3bo6bobo197bobo
$83b3o103bobbo8boo200bo$190bobbo6b3o203bo$191bo5bo3bo192b3o9boo$82b3o
108boboboobo193bo11boo$82b3o110boo198bo9boo$199bo197boo5boo$81boo313b
oo4boobbo$81bo114bobbo202b3o$390bo4bo3bobboo$389boo5bobbo$389bobo4boo
bbo$393bobo$382b3o7boobo$382bo$384bo7boo$382bobo8bo$381bo5bo3bo3boo$
380boo4b4obb3o$379bo10boo$379bob7obo$380bo3b3obo$369boo14bobobo$369bob
o5boboo$362boo5bo6b5obo$362bobo3boobbo3boboo$362bo11boo3boo21boo$365bo
3boo3boobbobo21bobo$365boo4boo5bo23bo$371b10obo$372b5o3bobo$375bo$375b
o$375bo11$843bo$842b5o$842bobboo$844boobo$$847bobo$$840b3o6b3o$835bo4b
obb3o4b3o$834boo5boob5ob3o$834bobo3b3o4booboo$846bobo$836b3o6bobbo$
835b3o7bo$837bobob4obbo$839booboo$839b6o21$887bo$886b5o$886bobboo$888b
oobo$$891bobo$$884b3o6b3o$879bo4bobb3o4b3o$878boo5boob5ob3o$878bobo3b
3o4booboo$890bobo$880b3o6bobbo$879b3o7bo$881bobob4obbo$883booboo$883b
6o12$382boo$382bobo$382bo$385bo$385boo$385boo$384boo$380booboo$380bo4b
o$380bob4o$384boo$384boo$384boo$386bobb3o$385boo4bo$385bo4bobo$386bo4b
oo$390boboo$392boo$389booboo$390boboo$390bobo$391boo4$385b3o$385bobb3o
$386bobo45b3o$391bo42bo$389bo37b3o6bo$391bobo33bo6bobo$384boobo6bo33bo
4boob4o$383boo3bobbobbo35b4ob5oboo$377b3o4bobbobbo3bo36boo7boobo$377bo
6bobbobbo3bo$380bo3bo6bobo$377bobbo8boo$378bobbo6b3o$379bo5bo3bo$381bo
boboobo$383boo$387bo$$384bobbo3$400boo$399boo$400bobo$400b3o$400boo64b
3o$402bobo61bobb3o$467bobo$404bobo65bo$406b3o61bo$406bo65bobo$405bo59b
oobo6bo$400boboobo4bo53boo3bobbobbo$399booboobo52b3o4bobbobbo3bo$399bo
bo4bo51bo6bobbobbo3bo$404boo55bo3bo6bobo$404bo3bo49bobbo8boo$403bo3bo
51bobbo6b3o$460bo5bo3bo$403bobbo55boboboobo$402boobo58boo$402bo65bo$
401boo$401bo63bobbo$402bo54$491bo$490boo$490bobo$$493boo$493boobb3o$
497boobo$495bo4bo$494b3o4bo$494bo5bo$481boo12bobobboo$480boo$482bo9b3o
$484boo6booboo$484boobboobbob3o$487boobobboo$488bo4boo$485boo3bo$485b
oo$485bo$486booboo$488bobo$$493b3o$493bo$494bo$496boo$497bo$$494bo$
491b4obo$491bo4bo$492bo4boo$494bobb3o$498boo$495booboobboo$496boboob3o
$496bobobbobbo$497boobboo$503bo$501boo$501boo$503bo$502boo$502bo$503bo
3$497boobo$497bo3bo$497bo4bo$499boo$501bobo$$496bo6boo$495b5o4bobbo$
489boo4bo6boo$489bobo11bo$489bo5boboo6bobo$490boo4bo4bobo$490bobbo6b3o
$490bo6booboo$492bobobobbo$$494bo4bo$495b4o4$512bo$511boo$511bobo$$
513b3o$512b3o65boo$514bobo62boo3bo$516b3o62boboo$516b3o64b3o$519bo63bo
$516bobbo65b3o$515bo3bo58boobo4boo$511booboo3bo58boboo3bobo$510boo7bo
52boo4boboo3b3o$512boboobbo52boo6bo5b3o$518bo53bobo4boo4bobo$515bobo
54b3o4boobboo$516bo55boo6bobo$515bo58bobo3boo3bo$514bobo63b4o$514bobo
59bobo$513bo64b4o$513boo63b4o$513boo64boo26$617boo$616boo3bo$618boboo$
620b3o$620bo$622b3o$615boobo4boo$615boboo3bobo$609boo4boboo3b3o$608boo
6bo5b3o$609bobo4boo4bobo$609b3o4boobboo$609boo6bobo$611bobo3boo3bo$
617b4o$613bobo$615b4o$615b4o$616boo!
-Matthias Merzenich
Post Reply