CA empires

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
User avatar
unname4798
Posts: 2554
Joined: July 15th, 2023, 10:27 am
Location: Near ConwayLife servers

Re: CA empires

Post by unname4798 »

get_Snacked wrote: January 8th, 2025, 12:41 pm
unname4798 wrote: January 8th, 2025, 3:03 am I don't need boats and factories, I have a superpower of swimming.
this is literally like the little kids who modify the rules of a game to ensure that they win
No, I have actual superpowers. I don't modify rules.
+2 cells:

Code: Select all

x = 146, y = 155, rule = B/S012345678Super
11.43B2$2.56B$14.4J$.12BJ4UJ20B2JB2J18B$12.JU4.SJ16.3J2UJ2U5J$12.JU4.
SJ15BJ12SJ16B$12BJU.M2.SJ12.3J2U10.2UJ$11.JS.MSMUJ12BJ4S3.4W5.S2J15B$
11BJS2.M.UJ12.JU6.3W6.2UJ$11.JS3.SJ12BJS.5W.2W3.3W3.SJ16B$11BJS3.SJ12.
JU.4W2.W4.2W4.UJ$11.JS3.SJ3B2U7BJS.3W3.2J3.W5.SJ21B$11BJS3.SJ3.U.U6.J
U.2W3.J2SJ8.UJ$11.JS3.SJ4BU7BJS.W3.JU2.UJ4.2W.SJ27B$12BJU2.SJ12.JU5.J
S3.SJ3.W2.UJ$12.JU3.UJ11BJS2.M2.JU3.U7.SJ32B$12.JU3.UJ11.JU.MSM.JS2.S
J3.M3.UJ$12BJU2.M.SJ10BJS2.M3.J2UJ3.MUM2.SJ34B$13.JSMUMSJ11.JU6.2J5.M
3.UJ$13BJS.M.SJ11BJ2S16.SJ37B$14.J2U2.UJ11.J3U12.3UJ$15B2J2UJ.11B3J2S
9.3S2J45B$17.2J16.J11U2J$2.34B11J53B2$12.85B2$20.76B2$24.73B$78.2H$24.
53BH.H17B$78.H$25.73B2$25.72B2$25.74B2$25.75B2$25.30B2U34B$55.U.U$25.
31BU18B2J15B$74.J2UJ$26.48BJ2SJ15B$74.JU.UJ$26.48BJS.SJ15B$73.JU2.UJ$
27.46BJS2.SJ16B$73.JU.M.UJ$27.46BJSMSMSJ14B$73.JU.M2.UJ$27.46B2S4.2S13B
$71.J2U3.M2.2UJ$26.45BJS3.MUM2.SJ11B$71.JU4.M3.UJ$26.47B2S4.2S13B$73.
J2U3.UJ$25.50B2S.SJ15B$75.JU.UJ$24.20B9J23BJSJ16B$41.3J8P2J22.J2UJ$22.
18BJ4P6.3PJ22BJSJ15B$39.2JP4.4P3.P2J21.JUJ$18.20B2J2P.4P2.5PI2J13B2U5B
2S18B$38.J2P2.P11.IJ12.U.U$13.21B5JP2.2P8.3PIJ13BU28B$33.J6P.2P7.3P.P
IJ$11.22BJP6.10P3.PIJ44B$33.J4P10.2P2.3P2J$9.24B4J4P2.7P.2P3J48B$16.2E
18.4J2P2.6P.P2J31.7J$9.7BE.E20B2J2P5.2P.PJ13B8J11BJ5P2J10B$17.E22.2JP
.6P.PJ12.J8UJ10.JP3.2P4J$11.30BJP.6P.P2J10BJ2U6.2UJ9BJ2P3.3P9J4B$41.J
P5.2P.2PJ10.JU3.W.W2.UJ9.2JP5.9P2J$12.29BJP.6P2.P2J9BJ2U.WUWUW.UJ9B2J
2P12.2PJ8B$41.JP.6P.2PJ11.JU2.W.W2.2UJ7.4JP2.N.N8.PJ$14.21B2E4BJP8.PJ
12BJU.WUWUW2.UJ6B2J4P.NQNQN6.2PJ6B$29.3J2.E.E4.J10PJ12.JU2.W.W3.UJ6.J
2P5.N.N6.2P2J$15.13B2JIJ3BE6B11J12BJ2U6.2UJ6BJP5.NQNQN5.P3J8B$25.4J2I
4J31.J8UJ7.JP6.N.N6.2PJ$12.12B2J2I2E.3IJ32B8J8BJ2P15.PJ10B$24.JI2E2.3E
I5J44.2J5P11.PJ$11.13BJIE3.M2.E4IJ45B5J3P9.PJ11B$25.JIE.MIM2.3EIJ49.3J
8P2.PJ$12.13BJIE2.M3.M.EIJ51B8J4PJ8B$25.JIE.M3.MEMEI2J57.6J$13.12BJIE
MIM3.M2.EIJ78B$25.JIE.M3.5EIJ$14.11B2JIE3.E6IJ35B2U41B$26.2JI4E7J35.U
.U$16.11B2J4IJ42BU17B2Q18B$28.6J59.Q.Q$18.62B10J4BQ3B11J11B$78.3J8I4J
4.2J4P2J3P4J$20.14B8J28B9J3I2A4Q4I3JB2J2P2.4P.4P2J7B$33.2JI5P3J25.3J8I
2A.AQ.4DQ3I3J2P11.2P2J$22.11BJ2IP3.3PJ23B3J3I5N2UA2.AQ.D2M2D2Q4IP13.2P
2J8B$32.2JI.P5.2P2J20.2J3I2N3.NU2.A.AQ3.2MDM.M4QP4.3P7.2P2J$21.11BJ2I
.P6.2P2J19BJ2IM2QN2.NU3.A.AQ7.Q4.QP4.P.2P7.2PJ5B$32.JI2.P2.M4.2PJ18.2J
IQ2M2QN.NU3.A.AQ6.M.M.3QP4.P2.P8.PJ$21.11BJI2.P.MIM4.PJ17B2J2I2Q2MQN.
NU3.A2.A3Q6.QP.2P4.P2.P8.PJ6B$32.JI2.P2.M4.2PJ17.J2I2E2QMQN2.NU2.AUA4U
2Q4.QP7.P2.P8.PJ$22.10BJ2I.P6.2P2J16B2JIE2.E3QN3.NU8.U.Q3.Q3P5.2P.P7.
2PJ7B$32.2J2I8P2J15.3J2IE2.2E2.2N.N2.5U4.UQ4.2QP.3P2.P.P7.P2J$23.10B12J
15B2J3IE4.E4.N4.A.AU5.UQ4.QP.P.2P.P.P6.2PJ7B$38.2J20.2J3P2E3.E9.A.AU3.
M2.U4.Q3P2.P.3P6.P2J$26.33B2J2P.P.E3.E9.A.AU2.MUM.U2.2Q5L.P.2P6.2PJ8B
$44.5J10.J2P2.P.5E9.A.A.U2.M2.U.4L.M.L.P.2P5.2P2J$29.14BJ5HJ8B2JP2.2P
15.A.3AU3.UQ.L.2LMLML.P.2P2.4P2J10B$43.JH3.H2J7.J3P2.P14.A.M3.A3UQ2.Q
.2L.M.L.P5.P4J$35.8BJ2H.MH2J7BJP3.2P8.5SA.MAM2.A.K.Q2.Q2.L2.2L.P5.P2J
36B$43.2J4H2J7.J3P.4P6.S4.SA.M.2A2K.2KQ2.Q4.L2QP5.2PJ$39.5B5J9B2J2P4.
P6.S2.M.SA.2A2SK3.KQ3.2Q2.L.QP6.P2J35B$46.3J9.2JIP.4P4.3PSMSMS2A2S.SK
3.KQ4.Q3L.QP6.2PJ22.12J$40.19BJIP.9P.PS.M2.4S.SK2.K.Q2.M2.3Q.QP7.P2J20B
2J3pA7IJB$59.JIP11.PS9.S3KB.Q.MQM5.2P7.2PJ10.2J8.J2pA.pA.5pAIJ$41.18B
JI7P.2P3.PS2.4S2.S3B.BQ2.M.3Q3P9.P2J8BJI2J7BJpA2.pA.pA3.pAIJB$59.JI7P
.P2.P.PS2.S2P3SB4.BQ3.Q4P11.2PJ8.J2IJ7.JpA2.pA.pA3.pAIJ$44.15B2JP8.2P
3.4SP.4P2B2.BQ3.QP15.PJ8B3J8BJ2pA.pA.pA3.pAIJB$60.J6P5.P3.3P5.3P2BQ4.
QP15.PJ19.2JpA.3pA2.2pAIJ$52.8B2J2I2MP5.2P4.2P6.PQ6.QP11.5P2J19BJpA5.
2pA.IJB$61.2JMDM2P3.P.3P4.P5.PQ.6QP6.6P3.2I2J18.J2pA.4pA2.IJ$53.9BJ2M
5.P4.2P9.P2Q7P5.2P9.I2J18B2J3pA6IJB$62.2J3P.2P6.5P5.4P11.P10.I2J19.10J
$54.9B3JP.P11.P6.2P12.P10.IJ32B$64.2JP.P8.3P21.P10.IJ$53.11B2JP.9P21.
M2.P9.2IJ32B$63.2JIP11.6H.4H.4H3.MGM.P9.I2J$54.8B2J2I.7P4.5H2.3H2.3H5.
M2.P9.IJ9B$62.2JI8.P4.4H3.2H3.2H9.P9.IJ$55.7BJ2I8.P4.3H4.H4.H4.7P9.IJ
9B$61.2JI9.P4.2H12.4P14.2IJ$52.9BJ2I9.P4.H3.3P4.4P16.2I2J8B$61.JI10.P
6.3PJP4.P17.3I2J$53.8BJI10.P6.P3JP4.P14.4I3J8B$61.JI10.P6.P3JP4.P10.5I
4J$51.10BJI10.P5.2P3J3P2.P6.5I5J10B$61.JI10.P5.P6J4P4.3I5J$51.10BJI9.
P6.P2JB6J6I3J11B$61.JI9.P4.3P2J6.9J$49.12BJI8.P4.2P3J23B$61.JI9.5P3J$
51.10BJ2I8.3I3J14B$61.2JI5.4I3J$54.8BJ2I2.3I5J9B$62.2JI2.I3J$55.7B2J4I
2J11B$63.6J$58.16B2$61.10B!
User avatar
get_Snacked
Posts: 542
Joined: August 20th, 2022, 10:51 pm

Re: CA empires

Post by get_Snacked »

unname4798 wrote: January 8th, 2025, 12:58 pm No, I have actual superpowers. I don't modify rules.
and who agreed on your ability to swim...?
User avatar
unname4798
Posts: 2554
Joined: July 15th, 2023, 10:27 am
Location: Near ConwayLife servers

Re: CA empires

Post by unname4798 »

get_Snacked wrote: January 8th, 2025, 1:13 pm
unname4798 wrote: January 8th, 2025, 12:58 pm No, I have actual superpowers. I don't modify rules.
and who agreed on your ability to swim...?
The swimming superpower is chance-based. I was very lucky when I joined. It has a 0.1% chance to appear when joining.
The body of water isn't infinite. I'm finding new bodies of water using a car. (approx. 12 hours until the discovery of new water body)
I found a new body of water!

Code: Select all

x = 256, y = 255, rule = B/S012345678Super
256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B
2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B
2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B$75.116J$75BJ114.J65B
$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B
$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B
$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B
$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B
$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B
$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B
$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B
$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B
$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B
$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ112.3J65B
$75.J111.J2SJ$75BJ110.JS2.S65B$75.J110.JS2.S.MS$75BJ110.JS2.S65B$75.J
111.J2SJ$75BJ112.3J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$
75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$
75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$
75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$
75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$
75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$
75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$
75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$
75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$
75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$
75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.J114.J$75BJ114.J65B$75.116J$256B2$256B2$256B
2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B
2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B
2$256B2$256B2$256B2$256B!
2$256B2$256B2$256B!
In this body of water, there are different rules.
• At the start of your territory's existence, it must have 6 or less cells.
• You can expand territory by ceil(cbrt(x)) cells.
• Boats are required to discover new land, too. You must be connected to the coast of the mainland to emit a boat every 5 your turns. It moves n cells per your move, where n is your factory's level. Factory can upgrade to next level by taking n^2 cells from your territory. Factories start from level 1. Boats can move orthognally or diagonally.
• Every new discovered island will add 1 xp. Experience points can be used to swim for 1 turn (5 xp) and upgrade factories for a discount of 50% (also 5 xp)
Post Reply