Wrong answers only thread
Re: Wrong answers only thread
a: use some metagliders
q: how many times has cyclic been discovered?
q: how many times has cyclic been discovered?
Code: Select all
x = 3, y = 3, rule = 2-a35-j8/2-ak34n5i78/3
.A$A.A$.A!
- unname4798
- Posts: 2553
- Joined: July 15th, 2023, 10:27 am
- Location: Near ConwayLife servers
Re: Wrong answers only thread
A: U[2024](0)rutabaga wrote: August 15th, 2024, 10:24 am a: use some metagliders
q: how many times has cyclic been discovered?
Q: How many times has beacon been discovered?
Re: Wrong answers only thread
A: Gh[47](98)
Q: rle for unname4798
Q: rle for unname4798
Code: Select all
x = 3, y = 3, rule = 2-a35-j8/2-ak34n5i78/3
.A$A.A$.A!
- unname4798
- Posts: 2553
- Joined: July 15th, 2023, 10:27 am
- Location: Near ConwayLife servers
Re: Wrong answers only thread
A: I am a one cell thick line made of U[4798](0) alive cells, so you can't represent me in RLE.
Q: RLE for tommyaweosme
- ennghallie-AJ
- Posts: 23
- Joined: August 17th, 2024, 1:07 am
- Location: A safe hidden at the back of the computer in floor googol plus one of the conwaylife skyscraper
- Contact:
Re: Wrong answers only thread
A:
Q: How long does nothing last?
Code: Select all
x = 1, y = 1, rule = none
LOCKTHI$THREADqLOCKTHI$THREADqLOCKTHI$THREADqLOCKTHI$THREADqLOCKTHI$THREAD!???
Code: Select all
x = 18, y = 18, rule = B3/S23
2ob2obo2bo$bob2ob4o6b2o$bo13bobo$2ob4ob2o4bobo$3bo2bobobo2bobo$2obo2b
o2bo4bo$o2bob2o3b4o$b3obo$5bo4b4o$b3ob3o2bo2bo$o2bo4bobo$2obob3o2b2o4b
2o$3bobo4bo4bobo$3bobo6bobobo$4bo6b2ob2o$11bo$13b2obo$12b2ob2o!
- unname4798
- Posts: 2553
- Joined: July 15th, 2023, 10:27 am
- Location: Near ConwayLife servers
Re: Wrong answers only thread
ennghallie-AJ wrote: August 18th, 2024, 11:17 pm A:Q: How long does nothing last?Code: Select all
x = 1, y = 1, rule = none LOCKTHI$THREADqLOCKTHI$THREADqLOCKTHI$THREADqLOCKTHI$THREADqLOCKTHI$THREAD!
0̵̡̛̹͔͎̼̙̺̟̩̣̥͇̱̞͕̲͔̬̆̓͋͗͘̚ͅ ̷̨̙͎̪̩̯͉̟̙͍͙̹͖͎̘̅́̎̋̆̊͊͒̂̔̀͐́y̶̛̟̱͍͍̍́̂̊̆͂̅͌̽͐͠ͅè̷̱͕̪͍̖̰̯͔̬̬̙̭̙̠͕̩̜͐̑̉̐̊̅̀̓̔̋́̃̚̕͜͝ą̶̨̡̨̞̳̦̦̗̟̩͍̖̗̞̰̟̟̭̮̃̃͋͂̽͊̆̈́̕r̴̨̨̟̦̫̜̞̪̻̹͓̟͇̆ş̵̗̦̺͊́̑̊̌̒̿̔͗̀̔̚͝
Next:
How long does unname66609's ban last?
-
Timelord Missionary
- Posts: 267
- Joined: May 8th, 2022, 8:20 pm
Re: Wrong answers only thread
A: It lasts until February 29, 2404, when the trumpets will sound, Jesus comes back, and the dead are raised. Everyone will know that it was lifted, for Jesus will warp space around himself and announce it to everybody.
Q: What’s in my pocket?
Helloshe, I like pentadecathlons and small-period motifs.
I may not be very skilled in search programs, but I have many ideas.
Soli Deo Gloria!
I may not be very skilled in search programs, but I have many ideas.
Soli Deo Gloria!
Re: Wrong answers only thread
A: P61 Herschel loopTimelord Missionary wrote: February 29th, 2404, 6:06 am A: It lasts until February 29, 2404, when the trumpets will sound, Jesus comes back, and the dead are raised. Everyone will know that it was lifted, for Jesus will warp space around himself and announce it to everybody.
Q: What’s in my pocket?
Q: What is BokaBB's favorite rule?
Code: Select all
x = 3, y = 3, rule = 2-a35-j8/2-ak34n5i78/3
.A$A.A$.A!
Re: Wrong answers only thread
As a precautionary measure, I'm adding a new rule: no questions about other users.
-Matthias Merzenich
Re: Wrong answers only thread
A: 404 error
Q: What was the last 23-bit still-life lacking synthesis in life?
Q: What was the last 23-bit still-life lacking synthesis in life?
Currently working to improve Life's guns and work on updating SKOPs and Isotropic rules most similar to B3/S23 to Life standards. Will get software to begin searches eventually.
Pseudastur albicollis
Pseudastur albicollis
- confocaloid
- Posts: 6697
- Joined: February 8th, 2022, 3:15 pm
- Location: learn to protect yourself against stray gliders and sparks and self-destruct mechanisms
Re: Wrong answers only thread
A: a certain damaged honeyfarm where one of beehives is replaced by a boat:WhiteHawk wrote: August 19th, 2024, 7:46 pm A: 404 error
Q: What was the last 23-bit still-life lacking synthesis in life?
Code: Select all
x = 13, y = 12, rule = B3/S23
6b2o$5bobo$6bo2$b2o7b2o$o2bo5bo2bo$b2o7b2o2$6bo$5bobo$5bobo$6bo!
127:1 B3/S234c User:Confocal/R (isotropic CA, incomplete)
Unlikely events happen.
My silence does not imply agreement, nor indifference. If I disagreed with something in the past, then please do not construe my silence as something that could change that.
Unlikely events happen.
My silence does not imply agreement, nor indifference. If I disagreed with something in the past, then please do not construe my silence as something that could change that.
Re: Wrong answers only thread
A: (e^[pi*i])+1 or Tuesdayconfocaloid wrote: August 19th, 2024, 7:49 pm
A: a certain damaged honeyfarm where one of beehives is replaced by a boat:Q: How many are there 23-bit strict still lives?Code: Select all
x = 13, y = 12, rule = B3/S23 6b2o$5bobo$6bo2$b2o7b2o$o2bo5bo2bo$b2o7b2o2$6bo$5bobo$5bobo$6bo!
Q: Why did the p19 TL hassler crash my computer but not my phone?
Currently working to improve Life's guns and work on updating SKOPs and Isotropic rules most similar to B3/S23 to Life standards. Will get software to begin searches eventually.
Pseudastur albicollis
Pseudastur albicollis
-
Haycat2009
- Posts: 1053
- Joined: April 26th, 2023, 5:47 am
- Location: Bahar Junction, Zumaland
Re: Wrong answers only thread
A: Your computer, assuming that it is the Ferranti Mark 1, and your phone is new, your phone has more computing power than the computer.WhiteHawk wrote: August 19th, 2024, 7:51 pmA: (e^[pi*i])+1 or Tuesdayconfocaloid wrote: August 19th, 2024, 7:49 pm
A: a certain damaged honeyfarm where one of beehives is replaced by a boat:Q: How many are there 23-bit strict still lives?Code: Select all
x = 13, y = 12, rule = B3/S23 6b2o$5bobo$6bo2$b2o7b2o$o2bo5bo2bo$b2o7b2o2$6bo$5bobo$5bobo$6bo!
Q: Why did the p19 TL hassler crash my computer but not my phone?
Q: Who made the p19 TL hassler?
~ Haycat Durnak, a hard-working editor
Also, support Conway and Friends story mode!
I mean no harm to those who have tested me. But do not take this for granted.
Also, support Conway and Friends story mode!
I mean no harm to those who have tested me. But do not take this for granted.
Re: Wrong answers only thread
A: I did
Q: What happens when you collide two c/7o ships?
Q: What happens when you collide two c/7o ships?
Code: Select all
x = 3, y = 3, rule = 2-a35-j8/2-ak34n5i78/3
.A$A.A$.A!
-
Haycat2009
- Posts: 1053
- Joined: April 26th, 2023, 5:47 am
- Location: Bahar Junction, Zumaland
Re: Wrong answers only thread
A: You get a SMOS.rutabaga wrote: August 19th, 2024, 8:18 pm A: I did
Q: What happens when you collide two c/7o ships?
Q: If I redo the jubjub reflector edit, how long will I be banned for?
~ Haycat Durnak, a hard-working editor
Also, support Conway and Friends story mode!
I mean no harm to those who have tested me. But do not take this for granted.
Also, support Conway and Friends story mode!
I mean no harm to those who have tested me. But do not take this for granted.
Re: Wrong answers only thread
A: TriangleHaycat2009 wrote: August 19th, 2024, 8:24 pm A: You get a SMOS.
Q: If I redo the jubjub reflector edit, how long will I be banned for?
Q: But what if my computer was newer than my phone and it still couldn't load the p19 TL hassler?
Currently working to improve Life's guns and work on updating SKOPs and Isotropic rules most similar to B3/S23 to Life standards. Will get software to begin searches eventually.
Pseudastur albicollis
Pseudastur albicollis
-
Haycat2009
- Posts: 1053
- Joined: April 26th, 2023, 5:47 am
- Location: Bahar Junction, Zumaland
Re: Wrong answers only thread
A: Why did you get a vacuum tube computer?WhiteHawk wrote: August 19th, 2024, 8:26 pmA: TriangleHaycat2009 wrote: August 19th, 2024, 8:24 pm A: You get a SMOS.
Q: If I redo the jubjub reflector edit, how long will I be banned for?
Q: But what if my computer was newer than my phone and it still couldn't load the p19 TL hassler?
Q: Why did the two spam accounts get created?
~ Haycat Durnak, a hard-working editor
Also, support Conway and Friends story mode!
I mean no harm to those who have tested me. But do not take this for granted.
Also, support Conway and Friends story mode!
I mean no harm to those who have tested me. But do not take this for granted.
- unname4798
- Posts: 2553
- Joined: July 15th, 2023, 10:27 am
- Location: Near ConwayLife servers
Re: Wrong answers only thread
A: No questions about other users.Haycat2009 wrote: August 19th, 2024, 9:05 pmA: Why did you get a vacuum tube computer?WhiteHawk wrote: August 19th, 2024, 8:26 pmA: TriangleHaycat2009 wrote: August 19th, 2024, 8:24 pm A: You get a SMOS.
Q: If I redo the jubjub reflector edit, how long will I be banned for?
Q: But what if my computer was newer than my phone and it still couldn't load the p19 TL hassler?
Q: Why did the two spam accounts get created?
Q: How many gliders does it take to synthesize the 21-bit still life?
Re: Wrong answers only thread
A: 21, duh. That's what 21 bit means.
Q: Discoverer of Cyclic
Q: Discoverer of Cyclic
Code: Select all
x = 3, y = 3, rule = 2-a35-j8/2-ak34n5i78/3
.A$A.A$.A!
- unname4798
- Posts: 2553
- Joined: July 15th, 2023, 10:27 am
- Location: Near ConwayLife servers
Re: Wrong answers only thread
A: rutabagarutabaga wrote: August 20th, 2024, 6:58 am A: 21, duh. That's what 21 bit means.
Q: Discoverer of Cyclic
Q: Discoverer of beacon
Re: Wrong answers only thread
A: author Nancy Harris
Q: When was the last time the forums were down, and why?(I don't know the actual answer to either part of this question)
Q: When was the last time the forums were down, and why?(I don't know the actual answer to either part of this question)
Code: Select all
x = 3, y = 3, rule = 2-a35-j8/2-ak34n5i78/3
.A$A.A$.A!
- unname4798
- Posts: 2553
- Joined: July 15th, 2023, 10:27 am
- Location: Near ConwayLife servers
Re: Wrong answers only thread
A: 1 January 2024rutabaga wrote: August 20th, 2024, 4:21 pm A: author Nancy Harris
Q: When was the last time the forums were down, and why?(I don't know the actual answer to either part of this question)
Q: When was the last time the LifeWiki went down?
Re: Wrong answers only thread
A: Today, I just hacked the servers
Q: Lowest population p61
Q: Lowest population p61
Code: Select all
x = 3, y = 3, rule = 2-a35-j8/2-ak34n5i78/3
.A$A.A$.A!
Re: Wrong answers only thread
a:
Q: What is a camelship and why do the camels need to sail.
Code: Select all
x = 546, y = 123, rule = B3/S23
31bo$30bo$29bo$28bo$27bo$27bo$26bo$25bo$24bo$24bo$23bo$22bo$22bo$21bo$
21bo$20bo$20bo$19bo$19bo$18bo$18bo$17bo$17bo206bo$16bo207bo$16bo207bo$
16bo207bo$15bo208bo$15bo208bo$15bo208bo$14bo209bo$14bo209bo$13bo39bo
170bo$13bo210bo97bo$13bo210bo97bo222bo$12bo211bo96bo222bo$12bo211bo96b
o222bo$12bo212bo95bo221bo$11bo213bo95bo221bo$11bo213bo95bo220bo$11bo
213bo95bo219bo$10bo214bo95bo218bo$10bo148b8o21bo36bo94bo219bo$10bo143b
5o29bo36bo94bo218bo$9bo142b2o34bo36bo94bo217bo$9bo141bo35bo37bo94bo
217bo$8bo46bo95bo35bo37bo94bo216bo$8bo46bo95bo27b24o22bo94bo215bo$8bo
25bo20bo95bo35bo37bo94bo214bo$7bo26bo20bo95bo35bo37bo75b3o16bo30bo183b
o$7bo26bob4o15bo95bo35bo37bo78b6o10bo213bo$7bo25bo6b2o13bo96bo34bo37bo
84b6o4bo212bo$6bo26bo7bo13bo96bo34bo37bo90b5o211bo$6bo26bo7bo13bo96bo
34bo37bo93bob4o207bo$6bo26bo6bo14bo96bo34bo37bo93bo5b3o203bo$6bo26bo4b
2o15bo96bo33bo37bo94bo8b4o198bo$5bo27bo2b2o17bo96bo33bo37bo94bo12b3o
195bo$5bo26b4o19bo96bo33bo37bo94bo15b3o191bo$5bo26bo22bo96bo33bo37bo
11bo82bo209bo$5bo26bo22bo97bo32bo37bo10b2o82bo208bo$4bo27bo22bo97bo32b
o37bo9bobo82bo208bo$4bo27bo22bo97bo32bo37bo9b2o83bo207bo$4bo26bo23bo
97bo32bo37bo8bobo83bo207bo$4bo26bo23bo98bo31bo36bo8bo2bo83bo206bo$3bo
27bo23bo98bo31bo36bo7bo2bo83bo207bo$3bo27bo23bo98bo31bo36bo7bo2bo55b5o
23bo206bo$3bo27bo23bo99bo31bo35bo6bo3bo53b2o28bo31bo174bo$3bo26bo24bo
28bo70bo31bo35bo5bo3bo52b2o30bo31bo173bo$3bo26bo24bo99bo31bo35bo5bo3bo
51bo32bo31bo173bo$2bo27bo124bo31bo35bo4bo3bo51bo33bo31bo172bo$2bo27bo
111b5o8bo31bo35bo4bo3bo50bo34bo31bo172bo$2bo27bo116b3o4bo33bo34bo3bo3b
o50bo35bo31bo171bo$2bo27bo119b4o69bo2bo4bo50bo35bo31bo171bo$2bo27bo
145b2o45bo2bo3bo50bo36bo31bo95b2o74bo$bo176b8o37bobo4bo50bo36bo31bo41b
o55b2o71bo$bo184b14o23b2o4bo51bo36bo30bo42bo57b3o68bo$bo221b2o3bo52bo
36bo30bo42bo60b3o64bo$bo221bo4bo52bo36bo30bo42bo63bo29b7o27bo$bo221bo
3bo53bo36bo30bo42bo64bo26b2o7b2o24bo$o222bo3bo54bo35bo30bo42bo65bo23b
2o11bo23bo$o221b2o2bo55bo35bo30bo42bo26b2o37bo15bo6bo13bo22bo$o221b2ob
o56bo35bo30bo42bo12b3o11bo39bo13bo6bo15bo21bo$222b2obo56bo35bo30bo42bo
11bo3bo10bo39bo13bo5bo17bo19bo$222b3o58bo34bo30bo42bo11bo4bo9bo39bo13b
o4bo18bo19bo$222b2o59bo34bo30bo42bo10bo5bo8bo40bo12bo4bo19bo18bo$223bo
59bo34bo30bo42bo10bo6bo7bo40bo12bo3bo21bo17bo$223b2o59bo33bo30bo43bo8b
o8bo5bo41bo12bo2bo22bo16bo$225b8o51bo33bo30bo43bo7bo9bo5bo26b13o2bo12b
obo23bo16bo$285bo32bo30bo43bo7bo10bo4bo19b7o14bo13bobo23bo16bo$285bo
32bo30bo44bo5bo11bo4bo19b2o19bo12bobo24bo15bo$285bo33bo29bo44bo5bo12bo
3bo20bo18bo13b2o25bo15bo$285bo33bo30bo43bo4bo13bo3bo21bo17bo13b2o25bo
14bo$250bo35bo32bo30bo44bo3bo13bo2bo23bo16bo13bo26bo14bo$285bo33bo30bo
44bo3bo14bobo24bo14bo14bo26bo13bo$284bo35bo52bo22bobo15bobo25bo13bo14b
o26bo13bo$275b9o36bo75b2o17b2o26b2o10bo42bo13bo$415b2o28b2o8bo55bo$
416bo30b2o6bo55bo$416bo32b6o55bo$510bo$509bo$509bo$508bo$508bo$507bo$
507bo$506bo$506bo$505bo$505bo$504bo$504bo$503bo$502bo$502bo$501bo$500b
o$500bo$499bo$498bo$498bo$497bo$496bo$496bo!
- unname4798
- Posts: 2553
- Joined: July 15th, 2023, 10:27 am
- Location: Near ConwayLife servers
Re: Wrong answers only thread
Camelships have a slope of 23/5.d/dx wrote: August 21st, 2024, 11:40 am a:Q: What is a camelship and why do the camels need to sail.Code: Select all
x = 546, y = 123, rule = B3/S23 31bo$30bo$29bo$28bo$27bo$27bo$26bo$25bo$24bo$24bo$23bo$22bo$22bo$21bo$ 21bo$20bo$20bo$19bo$19bo$18bo$18bo$17bo$17bo206bo$16bo207bo$16bo207bo$ 16bo207bo$15bo208bo$15bo208bo$15bo208bo$14bo209bo$14bo209bo$13bo39bo 170bo$13bo210bo97bo$13bo210bo97bo222bo$12bo211bo96bo222bo$12bo211bo96b o222bo$12bo212bo95bo221bo$11bo213bo95bo221bo$11bo213bo95bo220bo$11bo 213bo95bo219bo$10bo214bo95bo218bo$10bo148b8o21bo36bo94bo219bo$10bo143b 5o29bo36bo94bo218bo$9bo142b2o34bo36bo94bo217bo$9bo141bo35bo37bo94bo 217bo$8bo46bo95bo35bo37bo94bo216bo$8bo46bo95bo27b24o22bo94bo215bo$8bo 25bo20bo95bo35bo37bo94bo214bo$7bo26bo20bo95bo35bo37bo75b3o16bo30bo183b o$7bo26bob4o15bo95bo35bo37bo78b6o10bo213bo$7bo25bo6b2o13bo96bo34bo37bo 84b6o4bo212bo$6bo26bo7bo13bo96bo34bo37bo90b5o211bo$6bo26bo7bo13bo96bo 34bo37bo93bob4o207bo$6bo26bo6bo14bo96bo34bo37bo93bo5b3o203bo$6bo26bo4b 2o15bo96bo33bo37bo94bo8b4o198bo$5bo27bo2b2o17bo96bo33bo37bo94bo12b3o 195bo$5bo26b4o19bo96bo33bo37bo94bo15b3o191bo$5bo26bo22bo96bo33bo37bo 11bo82bo209bo$5bo26bo22bo97bo32bo37bo10b2o82bo208bo$4bo27bo22bo97bo32b o37bo9bobo82bo208bo$4bo27bo22bo97bo32bo37bo9b2o83bo207bo$4bo26bo23bo 97bo32bo37bo8bobo83bo207bo$4bo26bo23bo98bo31bo36bo8bo2bo83bo206bo$3bo 27bo23bo98bo31bo36bo7bo2bo83bo207bo$3bo27bo23bo98bo31bo36bo7bo2bo55b5o 23bo206bo$3bo27bo23bo99bo31bo35bo6bo3bo53b2o28bo31bo174bo$3bo26bo24bo 28bo70bo31bo35bo5bo3bo52b2o30bo31bo173bo$3bo26bo24bo99bo31bo35bo5bo3bo 51bo32bo31bo173bo$2bo27bo124bo31bo35bo4bo3bo51bo33bo31bo172bo$2bo27bo 111b5o8bo31bo35bo4bo3bo50bo34bo31bo172bo$2bo27bo116b3o4bo33bo34bo3bo3b o50bo35bo31bo171bo$2bo27bo119b4o69bo2bo4bo50bo35bo31bo171bo$2bo27bo 145b2o45bo2bo3bo50bo36bo31bo95b2o74bo$bo176b8o37bobo4bo50bo36bo31bo41b o55b2o71bo$bo184b14o23b2o4bo51bo36bo30bo42bo57b3o68bo$bo221b2o3bo52bo 36bo30bo42bo60b3o64bo$bo221bo4bo52bo36bo30bo42bo63bo29b7o27bo$bo221bo 3bo53bo36bo30bo42bo64bo26b2o7b2o24bo$o222bo3bo54bo35bo30bo42bo65bo23b 2o11bo23bo$o221b2o2bo55bo35bo30bo42bo26b2o37bo15bo6bo13bo22bo$o221b2ob o56bo35bo30bo42bo12b3o11bo39bo13bo6bo15bo21bo$222b2obo56bo35bo30bo42bo 11bo3bo10bo39bo13bo5bo17bo19bo$222b3o58bo34bo30bo42bo11bo4bo9bo39bo13b o4bo18bo19bo$222b2o59bo34bo30bo42bo10bo5bo8bo40bo12bo4bo19bo18bo$223bo 59bo34bo30bo42bo10bo6bo7bo40bo12bo3bo21bo17bo$223b2o59bo33bo30bo43bo8b o8bo5bo41bo12bo2bo22bo16bo$225b8o51bo33bo30bo43bo7bo9bo5bo26b13o2bo12b obo23bo16bo$285bo32bo30bo43bo7bo10bo4bo19b7o14bo13bobo23bo16bo$285bo 32bo30bo44bo5bo11bo4bo19b2o19bo12bobo24bo15bo$285bo33bo29bo44bo5bo12bo 3bo20bo18bo13b2o25bo15bo$285bo33bo30bo43bo4bo13bo3bo21bo17bo13b2o25bo 14bo$250bo35bo32bo30bo44bo3bo13bo2bo23bo16bo13bo26bo14bo$285bo33bo30bo 44bo3bo14bobo24bo14bo14bo26bo13bo$284bo35bo52bo22bobo15bobo25bo13bo14b o26bo13bo$275b9o36bo75b2o17b2o26b2o10bo42bo13bo$415b2o28b2o8bo55bo$ 416bo30b2o6bo55bo$416bo32b6o55bo$510bo$509bo$509bo$508bo$508bo$507bo$ 507bo$506bo$506bo$505bo$505bo$504bo$504bo$503bo$502bo$502bo$501bo$500b o$500bo$499bo$498bo$498bo$497bo$496bo$496bo!
A: How many WSS are there?