Never mind, found how to copy it... I'm still back though!
[Edited because of important realization]
Anyways, how is everyone?
Hi, I've returned after some time!
- State Investigator
- Posts: 7
- Joined: August 13th, 2022, 5:31 pm
Hi, I've returned after some time!
You know, sometimes you just find a rule and create a blank canvas later. Again. Oh, and again...
- hotcrystal0
- Posts: 4625
- Joined: July 3rd, 2020, 5:32 pm
- Location: wherever you think I am
Re: Hi, I've returned after some time!
Omniperiodocity was proved.
114 days until New York's age verification law goes into effect.
Code: Select all
x = 192, y = 53, rule = B3/S23
33$42b4o$41b6o$40b2ob4o$41b2o3$41b2o$39bo6bo$38bo8bo$38bo8bo$38b9o3$42b
4o$41b6o$40b2ob4o$41b2o!- Drelectron8
- Posts: 154
- Joined: March 5th, 2023, 4:54 am
Re: Hi, I've returned after some time!
Welcome back to the community, I hope you have a good time after taking a break!State Investigator wrote: July 14th, 2024, 4:03 pm Never mind, found how to copy it... I'm still back though!
[Edited because of important realization]
Anyways, how is everyone?
[EDIT: Sorry, the edit before this didn't seem very welcoming]
people, places 
- State Investigator
- Posts: 7
- Joined: August 13th, 2022, 5:31 pm
Re: Hi, I've returned after some time!
Cool, that's nice.
Something I really like in CAs in general is unusual neighborhoods.
While I myself can't experiment much with them due to the requirements (i.e, my laptop can't handle Visions of Chaos being the main one since 3-D are some of my faves) they're still fun to see. For example, MNCA (Multiple Neighborhood Cellular Automata) stuff! (Good examples being the ones on Softology's YT)
A favorite pair of mine is Life on the Edge and Life on the Slope.
The first one especially, as many symmetrical patterns move into chaos, and some spaceships seem to only exist in one direction.
(Yes, I did just reply with basically an informal paragraph, because why would I not
)
Something I really like in CAs in general is unusual neighborhoods.
While I myself can't experiment much with them due to the requirements (i.e, my laptop can't handle Visions of Chaos being the main one since 3-D are some of my faves) they're still fun to see. For example, MNCA (Multiple Neighborhood Cellular Automata) stuff! (Good examples being the ones on Softology's YT)
A favorite pair of mine is Life on the Edge and Life on the Slope.
The first one especially, as many symmetrical patterns move into chaos, and some spaceships seem to only exist in one direction.
(Yes, I did just reply with basically an informal paragraph, because why would I not
You know, sometimes you just find a rule and create a blank canvas later. Again. Oh, and again...