Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Geminoidable

For discussion of other cellular automata.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Orthogonoidable

Post by BokaBB »

Here are 2 reactions:

Code: Select all

x = 60, y = 40, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
3$51bo$45b2o5bo$46bo$45b2o$51b2o$51b2o17$17bo$6b2o8bo$7bo$6b2o4$16b2o$
16b2o!
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Orthogonoidable

Post by BokaBB »

Hey ya. I'm sorry for being away for long, but I had problems.
Many CGOL still lifes can be induction coils. For example here's a stabilised canoe:

Code: Select all

x = 6, y = 8, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
2o$ob2o$2bo$2o2b2o$o2bobo$2bo$bo2b2o$b2ob2o!
Will probably not do much regarding finding patterns until tomorrow.
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Chai
Posts: 105
Joined: June 7th, 2022, 8:46 pm

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Orthogonoidable

Post by Chai »

After a bit of experimentation, single channel things are probably infeasible in Traffic Flow, so it's probably not "Orthogonoidable" - at least not in the traditional sense.
Now, Traffic Flow is probably Geminoid-able. The below is (in addition to being the single worst thing I've ever created) a construction arm using three instruction tapes, with a maximum repeat time of around 3000. It uses a 2-cell pull (2 gliders), a 1-cell push (9 gliders), and a 3-glider fire operation. While this does (if slow salvos are as versatile as they seem in Traffic Flow, which I suspect they are) prove the existence of a period-(insert number above 10^9) Geminoid, I'm certainly won't try any time soon to create it!

For this: PULL has repeat time 116, FIRE has repeat time 344, and PUSH has repeat time 1980.

Code: Select all

x = 494, y = 409, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678History
8.2A$8.2A11$70.2A.2A$2A68.2A.2A.2A76.2A.2A$2A74.2A76.2A.2A.2A$160.2A$
2A$2A2$.2A47.2A$.2A47.2A2.2A.2A$54.2A.2A4$60.2A2.2A28.2A.2A$.2A57.2A2.
2A28.2A.2A.2A76.2A.2A$.2A97.2A76.2A.2A.2A$184.2A$.2A$.2A2$2.2A46.2A$2.
2A46.2A2.2A.2A$54.2A.2A4$60.2A2.2A52.2A.2A$2.2A56.2A2.2A52.2A.2A.2A76.
2A.2A$2.2A120.2A76.2A.2A.2A$208.2A$2.2A$2.2A2$3.2A45.2A$3.2A45.2A2.2A
.2A$54.2A.2A3$14.2A.2A$3.2A9.2A.2A.2A38.2A2.2A$3.2A15.2A38.2A2.2A2$3.
2A$3.2A2$4.2A$4.2A4$250.2A.2A$4.2A244.2A.2A.2A$4.2A250.2A2$4.2A$4.2A2$
5.2A$5.2A4$298.2A.2A$6.2A290.2A.2A.2A$6.2A296.2A2$6.2A$6.2A2$7.2A$7.2A
4$46.2A.2A$7.2A37.2A.2A.2A268.2A.2A16.5F3.2F2.2F3.5F2.2F2.2F$7.2A43.2A
268.2A.2A.2A12.7F2.2F2.2F2.6F2.2F2.2F$328.2A12.2F3.2F2.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F
2.2F$7.2A333.2F3.2F2.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F2.2F$7.2A333.2F3.2F2.2F2.2F2.5F3.6F
$342.7F2.2F2.2F3.5F2.6F$8.2A16.2A314.6F3.2F2.2F6.2F2.2F2.2F$8.2A16.2A
2.2A.2A20.2A285.2F7.2F2.2F6.2F2.2F2.2F$30.2A.2A20.2A2.2A.2A278.2F7.6F
2.6F2.2F2.2F$59.2A.2A278.2F8.4F3.5F3.2F2.2F3$36.2A2.2A$12.2A22.2A2.2A
23.2A2.2A$12.2A51.2A2.2A2$11.2A358.2C$11.2A358.C$371.2C$11.2A$11.2A$22.
2A$22.2A$11.2A$11.2A2$52.2A$52.2A2$52.2A$52.2A$16.2A$16.2A6.2A25.2A$13.
2A9.2A25.2A$13.2A3$15.2A$13.A2.A4.2A$13.2A6.2A11$344.5F2.6F3.3F5.5F$124.
2A217.6F2.6F2.5F3.6F$124.2A217.2F8.2F4.2F2.2F2.2F$343.2F8.2F4.2F2.2F2.
2F$343.4F6.2F4.5F3.4F$125.2A216.4F6.2F4.5F3.4F$68.2A55.2A216.2F8.2F4.
2F.3F2.2F$68.2A273.2F8.2F4.2F2.2F2.2F$125.2A216.2F6.6F2.2F2.2F2.6F$67.
2A56.2A216.2F6.6F2.2F2.2F3.5F$67.2A66.2A$135.2A$67.2A$67.2A49.2A$78.2A
38.2A$78.2A31.2A331.2C$67.2A42.2A5.2A324.C$67.2A49.2A324.2C$115.2A$115.
2A2.2A80.2A$119.2A80.2A$116.2A4.2A3.2A$116.2A4.2A3.2A175.2A$200.2A102.
2A$72.2A42.2A82.2A$72.2A6.2A34.2A$69.2A9.2A23.2A93.2A103.2A$69.2A34.2A
93.2A103.2A$116.2A35.2A$116.2A35.2A40.2A108.2A$71.2A122.2A108.2A$69.A
2.A4.2A14.2A$69.2A6.2A14.2A57.2A156.2A$152.2A41.2A113.2A$93.2A100.2A$
93.2A57.2A$111.2A39.2A156.2A$94.2A7.2A6.2A197.2A$94.2A7.2A9.2A31.2A$114.
2A31.2A64.2A.2A$200.2A11.2A.2A.2A$200.2A17.2A$112.2A33.2A114.2A.2A$106.
2A4.A2.A31.2A51.2A58.2A.2A.2A37.2A$106.2A6.2A84.2A58.2A43.2A2$201.2A102.
2A$201.2A102.2A$187.2A.2A$152.2A33.2A.2A.2A5.2A19.2A.2A78.2A$152.2A39.
2A5.2A19.2A.2A.2A68.2A5.2A$227.2A68.2A$152.2A45.2A$152.2A45.2A$296.2A
$153.2A44.2A95.2A31.2A$153.2A44.2A128.2A$210.2A84.2A$210.2A84.2A32.2A
$199.2A85.2A42.2A$139.2A6.2A50.2A85.2A$139.A2.A4.2A181.2A$141.2A160.2A
25.2A$303.2A14.2A$319.2A$139.2A162.2A25.2A$139.2A9.2A151.2A25.2A$142.
2A6.2A8.2A42.2A103.2A$142.2A16.2A42.2A6.2A88.2A5.2A$201.2A9.2A88.2A$160.
2A39.2A91.2A3.2A7.2A$160.2A132.2A3.2A7.2A2$159.2A42.2A103.2A15.2A$159.
2A40.A2.A4.2A97.2A7.2A6.2A$137.2A62.2A6.2A106.2A9.2A$137.2A189.2A$148.
2A$148.2A$137.2A187.2A$137.2A181.2A4.A2.A$320.2A6.2A$137.2A$137.2A$315.
2A$138.2A169.2A.2A.2A$138.2A169.2A.2A12$148.2A99.2A$148.2A99.2A3$248.
2A$248.2A$267.2A$248.2A17.2A$137.2A109.2A$137.2A99.2A27.2A$150.2A.2A83.
2A27.2A74.5F3.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F$150.2A.2A2.2A183.7F2.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F$157.
2A96.2A9.2A74.2F3.2F2.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F$137.2A116.2A9.2A74.2F3.2F2.2F2.2F
2.2F6.2F$137.2A203.2F3.2F2.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F$255.2A85.7F2.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F
$139.2A114.2A85.6F3.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F$139.2A.2A.2A195.2F7.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F
$142.2A.2A107.2A86.2F7.6F2.6F2.6F$254.2A86.2F8.4F4.5F3.5F$246.2A3.2A$
220.2A24.2A3.2A$220.2A$492.2C$220.2A270.C$220.2A270.2C2$221.2A$221.2A
56$244.2A.2A$177.2A65.2A.2A.2A$177.2A71.2A2$177.2A$177.2A2$178.2A$178.
2A16$198.2A.2A$195.2A.2A.2A47.2A$195.2A53.2A2$250.2A$250.2A2$186.2A61.
2A$186.2A61.2A3$185.2A$185.2A33.2A$220.2A$185.2A$185.2A34.2A$175.2A44.
2A$175.2A$221.2A$192.2A27.2A$192.2A16.2A$210.2A$192.2A27.2A$192.2A27.
2A$145.2A$145.2A.2A.2A38.2A2.2A$148.2A.2A38.2A2.2A$183.2A3.2A$183.2A3.
2A5.2A$195.2A$216.2A$196.2A10.2A6.2A$196.2A10.2A9.2A$219.2A3$217.2A$211.
2A4.A2.A$211.2A6.2A!
It should be noted that this is extremely unoptimized, and that its repeat time, size and population may be reducible by a significant amount - anyone want to try that?
Last edited by Chai on May 14th, 2023, 2:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Orthogonoidable

Post by BokaBB »

Hey ya. I apologize for this long absence.
Nice arm. I know essentially nothing about making such devices, but I'll try to make contributions today.
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Orthogonoidable

Post by BokaBB »

Oops, either forgot, didn't have time or both.
Chai wrote:single channel things are impossible
I disagree. A quick search found this, which turns a block into a googolplex's constellation.

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 30, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
5$5bobo$5b3o6$5bobo$5b3o6$5bobo$5b3o6$7b2o$7b2o!
Last edited by BokaBB on May 15th, 2023, 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Orthogonidable

Post by BokaBB »

googlepIex wrote: May 20th, 2020, 9:25 pm this is pretty interesting, though not a splitter

Code: Select all

x = 26, y = 9, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
22b2o$22b2o2$21b2ob2o$21b2ob2o$2o$bo$2o17b3o$19bobo!
It pulls 3 blocks 1 cell diagonally while outputting Us.
And to remind you, this is its power.
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Chai
Posts: 105
Joined: June 7th, 2022, 8:46 pm

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Orthogonoidable

Post by Chai »

To remind you - the salvo you posted would require a splitter with repeat time 14, which would be downright miraculous for Traffic Flow (the lowest repeat time thing that could be considered a splitter has repeat time 67). In criticizing Traffic Flow's single-channel viability, I was factoring in how any viability it might have is nullified (at current) by the lack of a low repeat time splitter.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Orthogonoidable

Post by BokaBB »

Wouldn't it also be allowed by an appropriate-period gun?
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Chai
Posts: 105
Joined: June 7th, 2022, 8:46 pm

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Orthogonoidable

Post by Chai »

A p25 gun:

Code: Select all

x = 22, y = 37, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
5b2o8b2o$5b2o8b2o3$b2o7b2o7b2o$b2o6bo2bo6b2o3$6bo8bo$5bo4b2o4bo$5bo4b
2o4bo$6bo8bo$2o18b2o$2o18b2o$9bo2bo$10b2o2$4b2o$4b2o3$10b2o$9bo2bo$2o
18b2o$2o18b2o$6bo8bo$5bo4b2o4bo$5bo4b2o4bo$6bo8bo3$b2o6bo2bo6b2o$b2o7b
2o7b2o3$5b2o8b2o$5b2o8b2o!
A p16 gun supports a very strange reaction:

Code: Select all

x = 49, y = 42, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
2o$bo$2o17$39b2o$39b2o3$41b2o$41bo$42b3o$38b2ob2ob2ob2o$38b2ob5ob2o$41b
2ob2o$43bo$43bo$41b2ob2o$38b2ob5ob2o$38b2ob2ob2ob2o$42b3o$41bo$41b2o3$
39b2o$39b2ob2o$42b2o!
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Orthogonoidable

Post by BokaBB »

Some related reactions that can stop the reaction:

Code: Select all

x = 69, y = 80, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
2$49b2ob2o$49b2ob2o36$8b2o$9bo$8b2o$12bobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobo
bobo2$46bo2$46bo2$46bo2$46bo2$46bo2$46bo2$46bo2$47b2o$47b2o3$49b2o$49b
o$50b3o$46b2ob2ob2ob2o$46b2ob5ob2o$49b2ob2o$51bo$51bo$49b2ob2o$46b2ob
5ob2o$46b2ob2ob2ob2o$50b3o$49bo$49b2o3$47b2o$47b2o!
EDIT: Nevermind the second one, there's an error.
EDIT 2:Fixed:

Code: Select all

x = 63, y = 90, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
11$46b2ob2o$46b2ob2o37$5b2o$6bo$5b2o$9bobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobo
bobo2$43bo2$43bo2$43bo2$43bo2$43bo2$43bo2$43bo2$44b2o$44b2o3$46b2o$46b
o$47b3o$43b2ob2ob2ob2o$43b2ob5ob2o$46b2ob2o$48bo$48bo$46b2ob2o$43b2ob
5ob2o$43b2ob2ob2ob2o$47b3o$46bo$46b2o3$44b2o$44b2o!
EDIT 3: You can ignore the dots, they're a way to find the correct position.
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Disaster16439
Posts: 339
Joined: June 30th, 2023, 9:17 am
Location: Teyvat

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Orthogonoidable

Post by Disaster16439 »

Known?

Code: Select all

x = 11, y = 8, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
3bo$b2obo$bo3bo$o3bo4b2o$bo4bo2b2o$6bo$o3b3o$2o!
Will try to find a rake tomorrow
My 7th poste

Code: Select all

x=0,y=0,rule=B34q/S23-k
14b3o$13bo3bo$13b2ob2o9$15bo$15bo$b2o12bo12b2o$obo25bobo$o10b3o3b3o10b
o$obo25bobo$b2o12bo12b2o$15bo$15bo9$13b2ob2o$13bo3bo$14b3o!
[[ LOOP 200 THEME POISON AUTOSTART T 0 PAUSE 0.3 ]]
I’m sandless :D
User avatar
breaker's glider gun
Posts: 730
Joined: May 23rd, 2021, 10:26 am
Location: the inside of a stuffed anaconda or maybe [click to not expand]

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Orthogonoidable

Post by breaker's glider gun »

Chai wrote: May 7th, 2023, 10:15 pm After a bit of experimentation, single channel things are probably infeasible in Traffic Flow, so it's probably not "Orthogonoidable" - at least not in the traditional sense.
Now, Traffic Flow is probably Geminoid-able. The below is (in addition to being the single worst thing I've ever created) a construction arm using three instruction tapes, with a maximum repeat time of around 3000. It uses a 2-cell pull (2 gliders), a 1-cell push (9 gliders), and a 3-glider fire operation. While this does (if slow salvos are as versatile as they seem in Traffic Flow, which I suspect they are) prove the existence of a period-(insert number above 10^9) Geminoid, I'm certainly won't try any time soon to create it!

For this: PULL has repeat time 116, FIRE has repeat time 344, and PUSH has repeat time 1980.

Code: Select all

x = 494, y = 409, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678History
8.2A$8.2A11$70.2A.2A$2A68.2A.2A.2A76.2A.2A$2A74.2A76.2A.2A.2A$160.2A$
2A$2A2$.2A47.2A$.2A47.2A2.2A.2A$54.2A.2A4$60.2A2.2A28.2A.2A$.2A57.2A2.
2A28.2A.2A.2A76.2A.2A$.2A97.2A76.2A.2A.2A$184.2A$.2A$.2A2$2.2A46.2A$2.
2A46.2A2.2A.2A$54.2A.2A4$60.2A2.2A52.2A.2A$2.2A56.2A2.2A52.2A.2A.2A76.
2A.2A$2.2A120.2A76.2A.2A.2A$208.2A$2.2A$2.2A2$3.2A45.2A$3.2A45.2A2.2A
.2A$54.2A.2A3$14.2A.2A$3.2A9.2A.2A.2A38.2A2.2A$3.2A15.2A38.2A2.2A2$3.
2A$3.2A2$4.2A$4.2A4$250.2A.2A$4.2A244.2A.2A.2A$4.2A250.2A2$4.2A$4.2A2$
5.2A$5.2A4$298.2A.2A$6.2A290.2A.2A.2A$6.2A296.2A2$6.2A$6.2A2$7.2A$7.2A
4$46.2A.2A$7.2A37.2A.2A.2A268.2A.2A16.5F3.2F2.2F3.5F2.2F2.2F$7.2A43.2A
268.2A.2A.2A12.7F2.2F2.2F2.6F2.2F2.2F$328.2A12.2F3.2F2.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F
2.2F$7.2A333.2F3.2F2.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F2.2F$7.2A333.2F3.2F2.2F2.2F2.5F3.6F
$342.7F2.2F2.2F3.5F2.6F$8.2A16.2A314.6F3.2F2.2F6.2F2.2F2.2F$8.2A16.2A
2.2A.2A20.2A285.2F7.2F2.2F6.2F2.2F2.2F$30.2A.2A20.2A2.2A.2A278.2F7.6F
2.6F2.2F2.2F$59.2A.2A278.2F8.4F3.5F3.2F2.2F3$36.2A2.2A$12.2A22.2A2.2A
23.2A2.2A$12.2A51.2A2.2A2$11.2A358.2C$11.2A358.C$371.2C$11.2A$11.2A$22.
2A$22.2A$11.2A$11.2A2$52.2A$52.2A2$52.2A$52.2A$16.2A$16.2A6.2A25.2A$13.
2A9.2A25.2A$13.2A3$15.2A$13.A2.A4.2A$13.2A6.2A11$344.5F2.6F3.3F5.5F$124.
2A217.6F2.6F2.5F3.6F$124.2A217.2F8.2F4.2F2.2F2.2F$343.2F8.2F4.2F2.2F2.
2F$343.4F6.2F4.5F3.4F$125.2A216.4F6.2F4.5F3.4F$68.2A55.2A216.2F8.2F4.
2F.3F2.2F$68.2A273.2F8.2F4.2F2.2F2.2F$125.2A216.2F6.6F2.2F2.2F2.6F$67.
2A56.2A216.2F6.6F2.2F2.2F3.5F$67.2A66.2A$135.2A$67.2A$67.2A49.2A$78.2A
38.2A$78.2A31.2A331.2C$67.2A42.2A5.2A324.C$67.2A49.2A324.2C$115.2A$115.
2A2.2A80.2A$119.2A80.2A$116.2A4.2A3.2A$116.2A4.2A3.2A175.2A$200.2A102.
2A$72.2A42.2A82.2A$72.2A6.2A34.2A$69.2A9.2A23.2A93.2A103.2A$69.2A34.2A
93.2A103.2A$116.2A35.2A$116.2A35.2A40.2A108.2A$71.2A122.2A108.2A$69.A
2.A4.2A14.2A$69.2A6.2A14.2A57.2A156.2A$152.2A41.2A113.2A$93.2A100.2A$
93.2A57.2A$111.2A39.2A156.2A$94.2A7.2A6.2A197.2A$94.2A7.2A9.2A31.2A$114.
2A31.2A64.2A.2A$200.2A11.2A.2A.2A$200.2A17.2A$112.2A33.2A114.2A.2A$106.
2A4.A2.A31.2A51.2A58.2A.2A.2A37.2A$106.2A6.2A84.2A58.2A43.2A2$201.2A102.
2A$201.2A102.2A$187.2A.2A$152.2A33.2A.2A.2A5.2A19.2A.2A78.2A$152.2A39.
2A5.2A19.2A.2A.2A68.2A5.2A$227.2A68.2A$152.2A45.2A$152.2A45.2A$296.2A
$153.2A44.2A95.2A31.2A$153.2A44.2A128.2A$210.2A84.2A$210.2A84.2A32.2A
$199.2A85.2A42.2A$139.2A6.2A50.2A85.2A$139.A2.A4.2A181.2A$141.2A160.2A
25.2A$303.2A14.2A$319.2A$139.2A162.2A25.2A$139.2A9.2A151.2A25.2A$142.
2A6.2A8.2A42.2A103.2A$142.2A16.2A42.2A6.2A88.2A5.2A$201.2A9.2A88.2A$160.
2A39.2A91.2A3.2A7.2A$160.2A132.2A3.2A7.2A2$159.2A42.2A103.2A15.2A$159.
2A40.A2.A4.2A97.2A7.2A6.2A$137.2A62.2A6.2A106.2A9.2A$137.2A189.2A$148.
2A$148.2A$137.2A187.2A$137.2A181.2A4.A2.A$320.2A6.2A$137.2A$137.2A$315.
2A$138.2A169.2A.2A.2A$138.2A169.2A.2A12$148.2A99.2A$148.2A99.2A3$248.
2A$248.2A$267.2A$248.2A17.2A$137.2A109.2A$137.2A99.2A27.2A$150.2A.2A83.
2A27.2A74.5F3.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F$150.2A.2A2.2A183.7F2.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F$157.
2A96.2A9.2A74.2F3.2F2.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F$137.2A116.2A9.2A74.2F3.2F2.2F2.2F
2.2F6.2F$137.2A203.2F3.2F2.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F$255.2A85.7F2.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F
$139.2A114.2A85.6F3.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F$139.2A.2A.2A195.2F7.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F
$142.2A.2A107.2A86.2F7.6F2.6F2.6F$254.2A86.2F8.4F4.5F3.5F$246.2A3.2A$
220.2A24.2A3.2A$220.2A$492.2C$220.2A270.C$220.2A270.2C2$221.2A$221.2A
56$244.2A.2A$177.2A65.2A.2A.2A$177.2A71.2A2$177.2A$177.2A2$178.2A$178.
2A16$198.2A.2A$195.2A.2A.2A47.2A$195.2A53.2A2$250.2A$250.2A2$186.2A61.
2A$186.2A61.2A3$185.2A$185.2A33.2A$220.2A$185.2A$185.2A34.2A$175.2A44.
2A$175.2A$221.2A$192.2A27.2A$192.2A16.2A$210.2A$192.2A27.2A$192.2A27.
2A$145.2A$145.2A.2A.2A38.2A2.2A$148.2A.2A38.2A2.2A$183.2A3.2A$183.2A3.
2A5.2A$195.2A$216.2A$196.2A10.2A6.2A$196.2A10.2A9.2A$219.2A3$217.2A$211.
2A4.A2.A$211.2A6.2A!
you mismarked it, it should be:

Code: Select all

x = 494, y = 382, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678History
8.2A$8.2A11$70.2A.2A$2A68.2A.2A.2A76.2A.2A$2A74.2A76.2A.2A.2A$160.2A$
2A$2A2$.2A47.2A$.2A47.2A2.2A.2A$54.2A.2A4$60.2A2.2A28.2A.2A$.2A57.2A2.
2A28.2A.2A.2A76.2A.2A$.2A97.2A76.2A.2A.2A$184.2A$.2A$.2A2$2.2A46.2A$2.
2A46.2A2.2A.2A$54.2A.2A4$60.2A2.2A52.2A.2A$2.2A56.2A2.2A52.2A.2A.2A76.
2A.2A$2.2A120.2A76.2A.2A.2A$208.2A$2.2A$2.2A2$3.2A45.2A$3.2A45.2A2.2A
.2A$54.2A.2A3$14.2A.2A$3.2A9.2A.2A.2A38.2A2.2A$3.2A15.2A38.2A2.2A2$3.
2A$3.2A2$4.2A$4.2A4$250.2A.2A$4.2A244.2A.2A.2A$4.2A250.2A2$4.2A$4.2A2$
5.2A$5.2A4$298.2A.2A$6.2A290.2A.2A.2A$6.2A296.2A2$6.2A$6.2A2$7.2A$7.2A
4$46.2A.2A$7.2A37.2A.2A.2A268.2A.2A16.5F3.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F$7.2A43.2A268.
2A.2A.2A12.7F2.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F$328.2A12.2F3.2F2.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F$7.2A333.
2F3.2F2.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F$7.2A333.2F3.2F2.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F$342.7F2.2F2.2F2.
2F6.2F$8.2A16.2A314.6F3.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F$8.2A16.2A2.2A.2A20.2A285.2F7.2F
2.2F2.2F6.2F$30.2A.2A20.2A2.2A.2A278.2F7.6F2.6F2.6F$59.2A.2A278.2F8.4F
4.5F3.5F3$36.2A2.2A$12.2A22.2A2.2A23.2A2.2A$12.2A51.2A2.2A2$11.2A358.
2C$11.2A358.C$371.2C$11.2A$11.2A$22.2A$22.2A$11.2A$11.2A2$52.2A$52.2A
2$52.2A$52.2A$16.2A$16.2A6.2A25.2A$13.2A9.2A25.2A$13.2A3$15.2A$13.A2.
A4.2A$13.2A6.2A11$344.5F2.6F3.3F5.5F$124.2A217.6F2.6F2.5F3.6F$124.2A217.
2F8.2F4.2F2.2F2.2F$343.2F8.2F4.2F2.2F2.2F$343.4F6.2F4.5F3.4F$125.2A216.
4F6.2F4.5F3.4F$68.2A55.2A216.2F8.2F4.2F.3F2.2F$68.2A273.2F8.2F4.2F2.2F
2.2F$125.2A216.2F6.6F2.2F2.2F2.6F$67.2A56.2A216.2F6.6F2.2F2.2F3.5F$67.
2A66.2A$135.2A$67.2A$67.2A49.2A$78.2A38.2A$78.2A31.2A331.2C$67.2A42.2A
5.2A324.C$67.2A49.2A324.2C$115.2A$115.2A2.2A80.2A$119.2A80.2A$116.2A4.
2A3.2A$116.2A4.2A3.2A175.2A$200.2A102.2A$72.2A42.2A82.2A$72.2A6.2A34.
2A$69.2A9.2A23.2A93.2A103.2A$69.2A34.2A93.2A103.2A$116.2A35.2A$116.2A
35.2A40.2A108.2A$71.2A122.2A108.2A$69.A2.A4.2A14.2A$69.2A6.2A14.2A57.
2A156.2A$152.2A41.2A113.2A$93.2A100.2A$93.2A57.2A$111.2A39.2A156.2A$94.
2A7.2A6.2A197.2A$94.2A7.2A9.2A31.2A$114.2A31.2A64.2A.2A$200.2A11.2A.2A
.2A$200.2A17.2A$112.2A33.2A114.2A.2A$106.2A4.A2.A31.2A51.2A58.2A.2A.2A
37.2A$106.2A6.2A84.2A58.2A43.2A2$201.2A102.2A$201.2A102.2A$187.2A.2A$
152.2A33.2A.2A.2A5.2A19.2A.2A78.2A$152.2A39.2A5.2A19.2A.2A.2A68.2A5.2A
$227.2A68.2A$152.2A45.2A$152.2A45.2A$296.2A$153.2A44.2A95.2A31.2A$153.
2A44.2A128.2A$210.2A84.2A$210.2A84.2A32.2A$199.2A85.2A42.2A$139.2A6.2A
50.2A85.2A$139.A2.A4.2A181.2A$141.2A160.2A25.2A$303.2A14.2A$319.2A$139.
2A162.2A25.2A$139.2A9.2A151.2A25.2A$142.2A6.2A8.2A42.2A103.2A$142.2A16.
2A42.2A6.2A88.2A5.2A$201.2A9.2A88.2A$160.2A39.2A91.2A3.2A7.2A$160.2A132.
2A3.2A7.2A2$159.2A42.2A103.2A15.2A$159.2A40.A2.A4.2A97.2A7.2A6.2A$137.
2A62.2A6.2A106.2A9.2A$137.2A189.2A$148.2A$148.2A$137.2A187.2A$137.2A181.
2A4.A2.A$320.2A6.2A$137.2A$137.2A$315.2A$138.2A169.2A.2A.2A$138.2A169.
2A.2A12$148.2A99.2A$148.2A99.2A3$248.2A$248.2A$267.2A$248.2A17.2A$137.
2A109.2A$137.2A99.2A27.2A$150.2A.2A83.2A27.2A74.5F3.2F2.2F3.5F2.2F2.2F
$150.2A.2A2.2A183.7F2.2F2.2F2.6F2.2F2.2F$157.2A96.2A9.2A74.2F3.2F2.2F
2.2F2.2F6.2F2.2F$137.2A116.2A9.2A74.2F3.2F2.2F2.2F2.2F6.2F2.2F$137.2A
203.2F3.2F2.2F2.2F2.5F3.6F$255.2A85.7F2.2F2.2F3.5F2.6F$139.2A114.2A85.
6F3.2F2.2F6.2F2.2F2.2F$139.2A.2A.2A195.2F7.2F2.2F6.2F2.2F2.2F$142.2A.
2A107.2A86.2F7.6F2.6F2.2F2.2F$254.2A86.2F8.4F3.5F3.2F2.2F$246.2A3.2A$
220.2A24.2A3.2A$220.2A$492.2C$220.2A270.C$220.2A270.2C2$221.2A$221.2A
56$244.2A.2A$177.2A65.2A.2A.2A$177.2A71.2A2$177.2A$177.2A2$178.2A$178.
2A16$198.2A.2A$195.2A.2A.2A47.2A$195.2A53.2A2$250.2A$250.2A2$186.2A61.
2A$186.2A61.2A3$185.2A$185.2A33.2A$220.2A$185.2A$185.2A34.2A$175.2A44.
2A$175.2A$221.2A$192.2A27.2A$192.2A16.2A$210.2A$192.2A27.2A$192.2A27.
2A$145.2A$145.2A.2A.2A38.2A2.2A$148.2A.2A38.2A2.2A$183.2A3.2A$183.2A3.
2A5.2A$195.2A$216.2A$196.2A10.2A6.2A$196.2A10.2A9.2A$219.2A3$217.2A$211.
2A4.A2.A$211.2A6.2A!
:?: :?: . . . :!:
Give me a suggestion of something interesting to draw here!
Chai
Posts: 105
Joined: June 7th, 2022, 8:46 pm

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Orthogonoidable

Post by Chai »

A constructor (similar to that present in the 0hd demonoid?) which takes 2 glider streams with minimum spacing 132 and produces single channel glider pairs with a minimum spacing of 10 generations. I have no idea whether this can produce arbitrary slow salvos or not, as I've done no experimentation with this.

Code: Select all

x = 164, y = 159, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
31$59bobo$59bobo$60bo12$53bobo$53bobo$54bo61$65b2o2b2o$65b2o2b2o4$72b
2ob2o$72b2ob2o2b2o$79b2o3$103b2o$50b2o51b2o$50b2ob2ob2o$53b2ob2ob2ob2o
$59b2ob2o!
Last edited by Chai on June 8th, 2024, 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Para
Posts: 95
Joined: August 26th, 2023, 10:48 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Orthogonoidable

Post by Para »

Sawtooth in Traffic Flow, created with a c/3 ship from Catagolue and a block tractor beam:

Code: Select all

x = 123, y = 93, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
80b2o2b2o$80b2o2b2o4$49b2o2b2o18b2ob2o9b2ob2o$49b2o2b2o15b2ob2ob2o9b2o
b2o2b2o4b2o$70b2o22b2o4b2o$86b2o$87bo13b2o$43b2ob2o9b2ob2o24b2o13b2o$
33b2o4b2o2b2ob2o9b2ob2ob2o$33b2o4b2o22b2o36b2o$77b2o22b2o$32b2o43b2o$
32b2o2$32b2o44b2o$32b2o22b2o20bo$56b2o21b2o$78b2o$78b2o3b2o3b2o$55b2o
13b2o6b2o3b2o3b2o$55b2o13b2o12bo2$55b2o14b2o$45b2o8b2o14b2o$45b2o16b2o
$63b2o6b2o$71b2o$62b2o37b2o$62b2o8b2o6b2o13b2ob2ob2o$72b2o6b2o13b2ob2o
$37b2o23b2o$35bo2bo23b2o$32b2o2bobo52b2o3b2o$32b2obo3bo13b2o6b2o6b2o
21bo3b2o$35b2ob2o13b2o6b2o7bo20b2o2bobobo4b3obo6b2o$71bo5b4o12bo6b7obo
b3o3bobo$79bo11bo2bo2bo4bo3bo2bobobo2bo2bo$69bobo2bo3bo11b2obo5b4o5bo
2b3o2bob2obo$6b2o14b2o47b2obo4b2o3b2ob6o13bob2o2b2o3bobo2bo$6b2o14b2ob
2ob2o41b4ob2ob2o3b5ob3o9b2obobo2bo5bobo3bo$25b2ob2ob2o39bobo3bobo4b3o
3b2o10bo4b2obo9bo$5b2o24b2o35bo2bobob3o3b2o19b2o4b3o4b2o2bo$5b2o63bo2b
3o6bo33bobobo$68bo2bobob3o3b2o19b2o4b3o4b2o2bo$5b2o65bobo3bobo4b3o3b2o
10bo4b2obo9bo$5b2o6b2o56b4ob2ob2o3b5ob3o9b2obobo2bo5bobo3bo$13b2o2b2ob
2o49b2obo4b2o3b2ob6o13bob2o2b2o3bobo2bo$17b2ob2o47bobo2bo3bo11b2obo5b
4o5bo2b3o2bob2obo$2o29b2o46bo11bo2bo2bo4bo3bo2bobobo2bo2bo$2o25b3ob2o
4b2ob2o13b2o6b2o6bo5b4o12bo6b7obob3o3bobo$27bobo4b2obo3bo13b2o6b2o5bo
20b2o2bobobo4b3obo6b2o$34b2o2bobo28b2o21bo3b2o$2o38b2o22b2o25b2o3b2o$
2o37b2o23b2o2$5b2o57b2o$5b2o14b2o41b2o$21b2o49b2o6b2o13b2ob2o$5b2o58b
2o5b2o6b2o13b2ob2ob2o$5b2o40b2o16b2o34b2o$47b2o8b2o12b2o$57b2o12b2o$6b
2o$6b2o23b2o24b2o12b2o$31b2o24b2o12b2o2$31b2o37b2o12bo$31b2o25b2o10b2o
6b2o3b2o3b2o$6b2o26b2o22b2o18b2o3b2o3b2o$6b2ob2ob2o16b2o2b2o42b2o$9b2o
b2o16b2o47b2o$34b2o42bo$34b2o42b2o2$35b2o4b2o22b2o$35b2o4b2o2b2ob2o9b
2ob2ob2o10b2o$45b2ob2o9b2ob2o13b2o22b2o$101b2o2$86b2o13b2o$51b2o2b2o
30bo13b2o$51b2o2b2o29b2o$70b2o22b2o4b2o$70b2ob2ob2o9b2ob2o2b2o4b2o$73b
2ob2o9b2ob2o4$80b2o2b2o$80b2o2b2o!
Somewhat trivial 8G synth of cvojan's catalyst:

Code: Select all

x = 31, y = 47, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
3bobo$3bobo$4bo15$obo16b2o$3o16bo$19b2o3$8b2o19b2o$7bo21bo$8b2o19b2o3$
19b2o$3o16bo$obo16b2o15$4bo$3bobo$3bobo!
A set of slow-salvo operations that can move a block anywhere in the universe and insert blocks into fairly tight spaces, probably useful for the creation of a Geminoid (1 space push and 2 space pull are from Chai, rest are mine):

Code: Select all

x = 180, y = 105, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678History
6$152.2A$120.2A31.A$99.2A20.A30.2A$100.A19.2A40.2C$99.2A34.2A25.2C2D.
2E$136.A27.2D.2E$135.2A14$161.2E$161.2E2$161.2D$137.2A22.2D$138.A$91.
2A12.2A30.2A15.2A$92.A13.A16.2A30.A$78.2A11.2A12.2A18.A28.2A$80.A42.
2A42.2C$78.2A87.2C10$156.2A$157.A$156.2A6.2D2C$164.2D2C$137.2A$139.A$
137.2A14$46.2A54.2A$13.2A32.A56.A$14.A15.2A14.2A54.2A52.2A$13.2A17.A
124.A$30.2A54.2A68.2A$87.A78.2CD$67.2A17.2A50.2A26.2CD$68.A51.2A17.A$
67.2A53.A15.2A$120.2A11$157.2A$125.2A31.A$83.2A19.2A20.A30.2A$84.A20.
A19.2A40.2C$83.2A19.2A34.2A25.2C$141.A25.2D$64.2A74.2A$66.A$64.2A!

Code: Select all

x = 9, y = 19, rule = B3-qy4e5j6i/S2-cn3-k4i
3$3bo$2b3o2$3bo$4b2o4$3bo$2b2o!
Disaster16439
Posts: 339
Joined: June 30th, 2023, 9:17 am
Location: Teyvat

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Stable Splitter?

Post by Disaster16439 »

Help!!!

Code: Select all

x = 12, y = 15, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
3bobo$3b3o2b2o$8b2o2$7b2ob2o$7bo3bo$8bobo$7bo3bo$7b2ob2o2$5b2o$5b2o2$
2o$2o!
Edit 1:

Code: Select all

x = 20, y = 16, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
11bobo$11b3o2b2o$16b2o2$15b2ob2o$15bo3bo$16bobo$15bo3bo$15b2ob2o2$13b
2o$13b2o2$8b2o$2o6b2o$2o!
Can someone get 2 gliders out of the junk?
Edit 2:
Meanwhile, heres a new cat:

Code: Select all

x = 21, y = 20, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
12bobo$12b3o2b2o$17b2o2$16b2ob2o$16bo3bo$17bobo$16bo3bo$16b2ob2o2$14b
2o$14b2o2$9b2o$9b2o$2b2ob2o$2o2bo2b2o$o7bo$bo5bo$2o5b2o!
Edit 3:

Code: Select all

x = 19, y = 17, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
10bobo$10b3o2b2o$15b2o2$14b2ob2o$14bo3bo$15bobo$14bo3bo$14b2ob2o2$12b
2o$12b2o2$7b2o$7b2o$2ob2o$2ob2o!
2 blocks can also work, but the cat has less survival conditions, so it might work in asymmetric catalyses too.
Don't forget the other things,

Code: Select all

x = 23, y = 17, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
14bobo$14b3o2b2o$19b2o2$18b2ob2o$18bo3bo$19bobo$18bo3bo$18b2ob2o2$16b
2o$2o14b2o$2o$11b2o$11b2o$2bobobo$2b2ob2o!
My 137th post!
137=137

Code: Select all

x=0,y=0,rule=B34q/S23-k
14b3o$13bo3bo$13b2ob2o9$15bo$15bo$b2o12bo12b2o$obo25bobo$o10b3o3b3o10b
o$obo25bobo$b2o12bo12b2o$15bo$15bo9$13b2ob2o$13bo3bo$14b3o!
[[ LOOP 200 THEME POISON AUTOSTART T 0 PAUSE 0.3 ]]
I’m sandless :D
Para
Posts: 95
Joined: August 26th, 2023, 10:48 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Orthogonoidable

Post by Para »

Stable U-to-Hive, repeat time 96:

Code: Select all

x = 23, y = 26, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678History
14.A.A$14.3A10$19.2A$19.2A2$18.2A.2A$3.2D13.A3.A$2.D2.D13.A.A$3.2D13.
A3.A$18.2A.2A2$17.2A$17.2A2$2A9.2A$2A.2A6.2A$3.2A!
I think finding conduits that actually connect to this is going to be a challenge, due to its low clearance and the fact that one of the downward facing U's need to be suppressed in order to avoid jamming the conduit.

Code: Select all

x = 9, y = 19, rule = B3-qy4e5j6i/S2-cn3-k4i
3$3bo$2b3o2$3bo$4b2o4$3bo$2b2o!
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Orthogonoidable

Post by BokaBB »

Synthesising stuff in TF has proven to be rather challenging so far. We should advance in that field.
I challenge you all to synthesise this.

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 7, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
2b2o$2b2o$o$4o$3bo$2o$2o!
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
TYCF
Posts: 542
Joined: August 7th, 2023, 3:44 am
Location: England, United Kingdom,

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Orthogonoidable

Post by TYCF »

An interesting reaction.

Code: Select all

x = 25, y = 11, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
obo$3o2$23b2o$23bo$23b2o3$9b2o$9bo$9b2o!

Code: Select all

#C I am inactive currently.
x = 5, y = 3, rule = B3/S23
obobo$2ob2o$obobo!

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 4, rule = B35/S234i8
2bo$bobo$2ob2o$5o!
User avatar
silversmith
Posts: 470
Joined: June 15th, 2020, 6:20 pm
Location: Pennsylvania, USA, Earth, Sector 5ff63D6

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Orthogonoidable

Post by silversmith »

Para wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 3:11 pm Stable U-to-Hive, repeat time 96:
...
I think finding conduits that actually connect to this is going to be a challenge, due to its low clearance and the fact that one of the downward facing U's need to be suppressed in order to avoid jamming the conduit.
Two Hive to U converters:

Code: Select all

x = 55, y = 34, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678History
17.A.A$17.3A7$46.A.A$46.3A$2.2D$2.D6.2A11.2A$2.2D5.2A11.2A2$21.2A.2A$
2A4.2D13.A3.A$2A3.D2.D13.A.A$6.2D13.A3.A14.2A$21.2A.2A14.2A$51.2A$20.
2A8.2A19.2A$.2A17.2A9.A$.2A25.2A20.2A.2A$14.2A12.2A5.2D13.A3.A$6.2A6.
2A18.D2.D13.A.A$6.2A27.2D13.A3.A$50.2A.2A$34.2D$34.D14.2A$34.2D13.2A2$
32.2A9.2A$32.2A.2A6.2A$35.2A!
BokaBB wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 5:11 pm Synthesising stuff in TF has proven to be rather challenging so far. We should advance in that field.
I challenge you all to synthesise this.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world."

Edit: More conduits and partials:

Code: Select all

x = 43, y = 29, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678History
4.2A10.2A$4.2A10.2A2$24.2A$24.2A4.3A$30.A2$38.2A$3.2A22.2A9.2A$3.2A22.
A$28.2A$26.A2.A8.2A$6.2A18.2A10.2A$6.2A$2A26.2A$2A26.2A8.2A$38.2A2$2A
26.2A$2A4.3A19.2A8.2A$6.A31.2A$32.A$28.2A.A.A6.2A$28.2A2.A.A3.A2.A$.2A
30.A4.2A$.2A$28.2A$28.2A11.2A$41.A!
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Orthogonoidable

Post by BokaBB »

One of several related eaters for the rare natural ship. It isn't much, but proves that they can hypothetically be used in circuitry in some ways and is helpfully made of blocks instead of some rarity. Also works with the 2 alternate versions of the ship.

Code: Select all

x = 23, y = 12, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
2o14b2o$2o14bo$16b2o2$18b3o$18bo$18b4o2$17b2o$2o14bo$2o15b2o!
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Orthogonoidable

Post by BokaBB »

Given TF has problems with destruction due to its high activity level I'm gonna research destruction now.
Neat 4G sideways destruction of the reflector:

Code: Select all

x = 26, y = 56, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
6$13b2o$13b2o2$12b2o$12b2o2$12b2o$12b2o3$15b3o$15bobo12$11b3o$11bobo8$
11b3o$11bobo11$14bo$13bobo$13bobo!
Also, fixed the title. May remove the old advert too.
EDIT: Oops, it emits a ship. Add 1 more to the score. Looking for single-direction ones.
EDIT : Done in 7G:

Code: Select all

x = 56, y = 23, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
2$21b2o$22bo$11b2o8b2o13b2o$4b2o6bo24bo$6bo4b2o23b2o9b2o$4b2o20b2o19b
2o$27bo14b2o$26b2o15bo3b2o$42b2o3b2o2$33b2o13b2o$34bo13b2o$33b2o!
A big problem is we appear to not have 90° collisions making nothing, only head-on ones.
EDIT: 3G, not as dependent on exact timing:

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 38, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
2$obo$3o13$3bobo$3b3o9$6bobo$6b3o6$8b2o$2b2ob2ob2o$2b2ob2o!
EDIT: 9G, no 90°, zero need for exact timing (but it gives off a G) :

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 7, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
3$10b2o$4b2ob2ob2ob2o$4b2ob2o4bo$13b2o!

Code: Select all

x = 116, y = 43, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
17$43b2o$42bo$43b2o$21b2o4b2o$16b2o4bo4bo$16b2o3b2o4b2o50b2o$79bo$11b
2ob2o36b2o25b2o10b2o$11b2ob2o36bo37bo$52b2o37b2o$17b2o$17bo82b2o$17b2o
80bo$62b2o36b2o$62bo$62b2o!
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Para
Posts: 95
Joined: August 26th, 2023, 10:48 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Geminoidable

Post by Para »

P2 Slow-salvo destruction of reflectors, all orientations.

Code: Select all

x = 127, y = 81, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
3$77b2o24b2o$79bo24bo10b2o$77b2o11b2o11b2o10b2o$91bo$90b2o23b2o$115b2o
$54b2o$56bo59b2o$54b2o11b2o47b2o$68bo$67b2o10$77b2o24b2o$79bo24bo11b2o
$77b2o11b2o11b2o11b2o$91bo$90b2o24b2o$116b2o$54b2o$56bo58b2o$54b2o11b
2o46b2o$68bo$67b2o14$88b2o$89bo$35b2o10b2o39b2o13b2o$36bo12bo54bo$21b
2o12b2o10b2o12b2o40b2o16b2o$23bo38bo52b2ob2ob2o$21b2o38b2o11b2o39b2ob
2o$76bo$74b2o13$49b2o$50bo$21b2o12b2o12b2o$22bo14bo77b2o$7b2o12b2o12b
2o78b2ob2ob2o$9bo50b2o14b2o40b2ob2o$7b2o53bo14bo25b2o$60b2o14b2o26bo$
88b2o13b2o$89bo$88b2o!
Can anyone help with making a blockic universal construction arm? I have no experience here, and it will be a big step towards a Geminoid.

Code: Select all

x = 9, y = 19, rule = B3-qy4e5j6i/S2-cn3-k4i
3$3bo$2b3o2$3bo$4b2o4$3bo$2b2o!
User avatar
EvinZL
Posts: 1075
Joined: November 8th, 2018, 4:15 pm
Location: here

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Geminoidable

Post by EvinZL »

The minimum for a geminoid would be something like this

Code: Select all

x = 510, y = 187, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678
232b2o$232b2o$287b2o$225b2ob2o57b2o$222b2ob2ob2o$222b2o64b2o$288b2o2$
288b2o$240b2o46b2o$233b2ob2o2b2o$233b2ob2o$220b2o$220b2o7$231b2o$231b
2o12$188b2o$188b2o$331b2o$181b2ob2o145b2o$178b2ob2ob2o$178b2o152b2o$332b
2o2$332b2o$196b2o134b2o$189b2ob2o2b2o$189b2ob2o$176b2o$176b2o7$187b2o
$187b2o12$144b2o$144b2o$375b2o$137b2ob2o233b2o$134b2ob2ob2o$134b2o240b
2o$376b2o2$376b2o$152b2o222b2o$145b2ob2o2b2o$145b2ob2o$132b2o$132b2o7$
143b2o$143b2o12$100b2o$100b2o$419b2o$93b2ob2o321b2o$90b2ob2ob2o$90b2o
328b2o$420b2o2$420b2o$108b2o310b2o$101b2ob2o2b2o$101b2ob2o$88b2o$88b2o
7$99b2o$99b2o12$56b2o$56b2o$463b2o$49b2ob2o409b2o$46b2ob2ob2o$46b2o416b
2o$464b2o2$464b2o$64b2o398b2o$57b2ob2o2b2o$57b2ob2o$44b2o$44b2o7$55b2o
$55b2o12$12b2o$12b2o$507b2o$5b2ob2o497b2o$2b2ob2ob2o$2b2o504b2o$508b2o
2$508b2o$20b2o486b2o$13b2ob2o2b2o$13b2ob2o$2o$2o7$11b2o$11b2o!
which would be used on each side. For e.g. a triple channel construction arm we would have one side use the first three and the other side use the last three, and then we just place some reflectors to place them on well-chosen lanes. I would guess around 5 well-chosen channels is enough for universal construction. For the pattern I shown the geometry works out nicely so that we can hit the construction zone with slow gliders.
Para
Posts: 95
Joined: August 26th, 2023, 10:48 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Geminoidable

Post by Para »

Welp, I went ahead and made a complex one, akin to Chai's, with three inputs:

Code: Select all

x = 642, y = 497, rule = B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678History
19.2A$19.2A12$261.2A$261.2A3$258.2A$258.2A3$257.2A$257.2A2$257.2A$
257.2A8.2A$247.2A18.2A$247.2A$236.2A.2A$233.2A.2A.2A23.2A$233.2A29.2A
2$264.2A$264.2A2$263.2A$263.2A$255.2A$255.2A2$224.2A$224.2A2$217.2A.
2A18.2A$201.2A11.2A.2A.2A18.2A$201.2A11.2A$240.2A$200.2A38.2A$200.2A$
232.2A5.2A$200.2A23.2A.2A2.2A5.2A$200.2A23.2A.2A$212.2A$212.2A7$223.
2A$223.2A4$221.2A$221.2A3$222.2A$222.2A2$222.2A$212.2A8.2A$212.2A18.
2A$232.2A$167.2A9.2A.2A226.5F.F.5F.5F$46.2A2.2A29.2A28.2A.2A51.2A9.2A
.2A.2A29.2A192.F5.F.F3.F.F$46.2A2.2A29.2A28.2A.2A.2A65.2A29.2A192.F5.
F.F3.F.F$117.2A47.2A221.2C18.F5.F.F3.F.F$80.2A84.2A47.2A172.C19.5F.F.
5F.5F$80.2A133.2A172.2C18.F5.F.F5.F$40.2A.2A10.2A.2A106.2A241.F5.F.F.
F3.F$36.2A2.2A.2A10.2A.2A.2A17.2A56.2A.2A23.2A16.2A30.2A191.F5.F.F2.F
2.F$11.2A23.2A23.2A17.2A56.2A.2A.2A38.2A30.2A191.F5.F.F3.F.5F$11.2A
131.2A78.2A$224.2A$11.2A172.2A$11.2A172.2A2$12.2A171.2A$12.2A161.2A8.
2A$175.2A18.2A$195.2A2$122.2A.2A51.2A$12.2A96.2A10.2A.2A.2A48.2A229.
5F.F3.F.F5.F$12.2A96.2A16.2A259.2C18.F3.F.F3.F.F5.F$178.2A209.C19.F3.
F.F3.F.F5.F$12.2A96.2A66.2A209.2C18.F3.F.F3.F.F5.F$12.2A96.2A297.5F.F
3.F.F5.F$87.2A10.2A2.2A74.2A228.F5.F3.F.F5.F$13.2A66.2A.2A.2A10.2A2.
2A6.2A66.2A228.F5.F3.F.F5.F$13.2A66.2A.2A25.2A74.2A220.F5.F3.F.F5.F$
187.2A220.F5.5F.5F.5F2$93.2A.2A10.2A.2A$89.2A2.2A.2A10.2A.2A.2A33.2A.
2A$13.2A74.2A23.2A33.2A.2A.2A$13.2A140.2A2$13.2A$13.2A$273.2A29.2A.2A
$14.2A257.2A29.2A.2A.2A$14.2A294.2A$272.2A$272.2A2$272.2A$14.2A256.2A
$14.2A2$14.2A$14.2A$173.2A135.2A$15.2A150.2A.2A.2A135.2A$15.2A150.2A.
2A2$311.2A$311.2A$31.2A.2A$15.2A14.2A.2A.2A272.2A31.2A$15.2A20.2A262.
2A8.2A31.2A$301.2A18.2A52.2A$15.2A304.2A14.2A.2A33.2A$15.2A317.2A.2A.
2A$304.2A28.2A40.2A$16.2A286.2A70.2A$16.2A$304.2A70.2A$304.2A46.2A22.
2A$345.2A.2A2.2A$67.2A.2A233.2A38.2A.2A$17.2A48.2A.2A.2A230.2A25.2A$
17.2A54.2A238.2A17.2A$313.2A$17.2A$17.2A$90.2A2.2A188.2A$18.2A70.2A2.
2A188.2A$18.2A$283.2A58.2A$283.2A58.2A$84.2A.2A10.2A.2A$80.2A2.2A.2A
10.2A.2A.2A62.2A.2A109.2A27.2A$18.2A60.2A23.2A62.2A.2A.2A106.2A21.2A.
2A.2A$18.2A155.2A129.2A.2A2$18.2A$18.2A2$19.2A$19.2A2$341.2A$128.2A
211.2A$128.2A38.2A$168.2A$342.2A$129.2A37.2A172.2A$129.2A37.2A$186.2A
154.2A$129.2A38.2A9.2A.2A.2A144.2A8.2A$129.2A38.2A9.2A.2A147.2A18.2A$
148.2A202.2A$134.2A12.2A469.5F.F3.F.5F.F3.F$134.2A199.2A282.F3.F.F3.F
.F5.F3.F$148.2A185.2A282.F3.F.F3.F.F5.F3.F$148.2A449.2C18.F3.F.F3.F.F
5.F3.F$134.2A87.2A110.2A262.C19.5F.F3.F.5F.5F$134.2A13.2A66.2A.2A.2A
110.2A262.2C18.F5.F3.F5.F.F3.F$149.2A66.2A.2A397.F5.F3.F5.F.F3.F$294.
2A10.2A.2A25.2A281.F5.F3.F5.F.F3.F$3.2A.2A286.2A10.2A.2A.2A22.2A281.F
5.5F.5F.F3.F$2A.2A.2A121.2A181.2A30.2A$2A127.2A162.2A49.2A$293.2A$
129.2A$129.2A162.2A$137.2A154.2A$128.2A7.2A$128.2A$137.2A$137.2A173.
2A$207.2A103.2A$138.2A61.2A.2A.2A136.2A$138.2A61.2A.2A139.2A$121.2A
190.2A$121.2A190.2A2$121.2A190.2A$121.2A180.2A8.2A$263.2A38.2A18.2A$
122.2A133.2A.2A.2A58.2A9.2A$122.2A133.2A.2A72.2A$306.2A39.2A.2A$306.
2A39.2A.2A2.2A9.2A$354.2A9.2A$306.2A$306.2A58.2A$366.2A$307.2A27.2A$
307.2A27.2A.2A.2A22.2A$315.2A22.2A.2A22.2A$315.2A$346.2A$346.2A14$
114.2A$114.2A217.2A$333.2A2$115.2A215.2A$115.2A215.2A2$115.2A215.2A
42.2A$115.2A215.2A36.2A.2A.2A$370.2A.2A$120.2A$120.2A$327.2A$327.2A$
120.2A$120.2A$327.2A$327.2A$92.2A.2A$89.2A.2A.2A18.2A215.2A$73.2A14.
2A24.2A215.2A$73.2A$115.2A215.2A$115.2A215.2A$74.2A$74.2A38.2A$114.2A
217.2A$74.2A257.2A$74.2A$107.2A$79.2A26.2A$79.2A$107.2A$107.2A$79.2A
285.2A$79.2A27.2A250.2A.2A.2A$108.2A235.2A13.2A.2A$345.2A$11.2A.2A$8.
2A.2A.2A58.2A$8.2A64.2A269.2A$345.2A$74.2A$74.2A264.2A$340.2A$73.2A$
73.2A265.2A$340.2A3$339.2A$339.2A2$66.2A$66.2A2$66.2A$66.2A$339.2A$
67.2A264.2A.2A.2A$67.2A264.2A.2A2$302.2A$302.2A3$302.2A$237.2A10.2A.
2A48.2A$237.2A10.2A.2A.2A$255.2A50.2A$236.2A69.2A$236.2A$307.2A$236.
2A69.2A$236.2A2$308.2A10.2A$308.2A10.2A3$320.2A$255.2A63.2A$255.2A$
315.2A$315.2A$256.2A$256.2A57.2A$315.2A$256.2A$61.2A183.2A8.2A$61.2A
35.2A146.2A18.2A46.2A$98.2A166.2A46.2A2$62.2A34.2A149.2A$62.2A34.2A
149.2A$243.2A$62.2A35.2A136.2A.2A.2A4.2A$62.2A35.2A136.2A.2A7.2A$314.
2A$67.2A181.2A56.2A.2A.2A$67.2A181.2A56.2A.2A$258.2A$258.2A$67.2A$67.
2A3$46.2A.2A$43.2A.2A.2A11.2A195.2A$43.2A17.2A195.2A2$62.2A$62.2A2$
61.2A$61.2A$248.2A$248.2A$54.2A205.2A.2A$54.2A205.2A.2A2.2A$268.2A$
54.2A$54.2A216.2A$272.2A57.2A$55.2A193.2A79.2A$55.2A193.2A.2A.2A$253.
2A.2A74.2A$332.2A$260.2A$260.2A31.2A37.2A$293.2A.2A.2A31.2A$296.2A.2A
3$320.2A$320.2A3$320.2A$223.2A10.2A.2A80.2A$223.2A10.2A.2A.2A$241.2A
82.2A$222.2A101.2A$222.2A$325.2A$222.2A101.2A$222.2A2$326.2A10.2A$
326.2A10.2A3$338.2A$241.2A95.2A$241.2A$333.2A$333.2A$242.2A$242.2A89.
2A$333.2A$242.2A$232.2A8.2A$8.2A222.2A18.2A78.2A$8.2A242.2A78.2A2$8.
2A225.2A$8.2A225.2A$229.2A$9.2A212.2A.2A.2A4.2A$9.2A212.2A.2A7.2A$
332.2A$236.2A88.2A.2A.2A$236.2A88.2A.2A$244.2A$244.2A4$245.2A$245.2A
7$234.2A$234.2A$30.2A215.2A.2A$30.2A215.2A.2A2.2A$254.2A$30.2A$30.2A
226.2A$258.2A$31.2A203.2A$31.2A203.2A.2A.2A$239.2A.2A2$176.2A.2A7.2A
10.2A.2A7.2A32.2A$43.2A131.2A.2A.2A4.2A10.2A.2A.2A4.2A32.2A$43.2A137.
2A22.2A$187.2A22.2A$43.2A142.2A22.2A$43.2A$187.2A22.2A66.2A$44.2A141.
2A22.2A60.2A.2A.2A$44.2A227.2A.2A12$247.2A10.2A.2A75.2A$247.2A10.2A.
2A.2A72.2A$265.2A$246.2A92.2A$246.2A92.2A2$246.2A35.2A55.2A$246.2A35.
2A.2A.2A49.2A$286.2A.2A4$284.2A$284.2A$265.2A$175.2A22.2A64.2A16.2A$
175.2A22.2A82.2A2$175.2A22.2A65.2A15.2A55.2A$175.2A22.2A65.2A15.2A49.
2A.2A.2A$194.2A22.2A114.2A.2A$176.2A10.2A.2A.2A4.2A10.2A.2A.2A46.2A$
176.2A10.2A.2A7.2A10.2A.2A39.2A8.2A$89.2A165.2A18.2A$89.2A185.2A2$89.
2A168.2A$89.2A168.2A$253.2A$90.2A155.2A.2A.2A4.2A$90.2A155.2A.2A7.2A$
290.2A$260.2A22.2A.2A.2A$260.2A22.2A.2A$268.2A$268.2A5$2A$2A2$2A$2A$
267.2A$.2A258.2A.2A.2A$.2A258.2A.2A!
It's 400x500, with 468 blocks. The repeat times are:
2000 for PUSH
250 for PULL
570 for FIRE

And because I have block recipes suitable to build it, we're fairly close to a self-constructing object now.

Code: Select all

x = 9, y = 19, rule = B3-qy4e5j6i/S2-cn3-k4i
3$3bo$2b3o2$3bo$4b2o4$3bo$2b2o!
User avatar
EvinZL
Posts: 1075
Joined: November 8th, 2018, 4:15 pm
Location: here

Re: Traffic Flow(2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) - Turing complete and Geminoidable

Post by EvinZL »

For managing the instruction tapes, we would still need something like the contraption I posted. As 7 lanes are proven universal, the corresponding my contraption for 7 lanes would be 12*14+7=175 blocks per side, plus 7 reflectors to get them to the right channel totalling 196 blocks. For the alternative design we would need 12*6+3=75 blocks for my contraption plus 468 blocks for the construction arm totalling 543 blocks. Using blocks as a measure of construction difficulty, the complex design has 2.77 times as many blocks. Given the encoding it seems like it could be worth it doing a complex design, but if we find a better set of restricted-channel operations it could change. But for getting a simple one working it would be easier to build the no-decoder design.
Post Reply