Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

wwei47 wrote: April 6th, 2021, 7:15 pm Force
telekinesis
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
{censored}
Posts: 215
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
Location: {censored}

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by {censored} »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 7th, 2021, 1:02 am
wwei47 wrote: April 6th, 2021, 7:15 pm Force
telekinesis
Moving.
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

{censored} wrote: April 7th, 2021, 8:58 am Moving.
wriggle
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
User avatar
Aleph
Moderator
Posts: 2304
Joined: February 18th, 2021, 11:18 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Aleph »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 7th, 2021, 9:22 am wriggle
Cordercolumn
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

wwei47 wrote: April 7th, 2021, 6:49 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 7th, 2021, 9:22 am wriggle
Cordercolumn
Column
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: April 12th, 2021, 11:11 am Column
Have a good day!

BokaBB
support
//Please read my private message before replying.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
User avatar
Aleph
Moderator
Posts: 2304
Joined: February 18th, 2021, 11:18 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Aleph »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 12th, 2021, 11:13 am support
104P9
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

wwei47 wrote: April 12th, 2021, 11:21 am
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 12th, 2021, 11:13 am support
104P9
CA
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: April 13th, 2021, 12:28 pm CA
Have a good day!

BokaBB
complex
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
User avatar
Aleph
Moderator
Posts: 2304
Joined: February 18th, 2021, 11:18 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Aleph »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 13th, 2021, 12:40 pm complex
Gemini
User avatar
Entity Valkyrie 2
Posts: 2123
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 »

Orthogonoid
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

HyperConway — explore cellular automata on HyperRogue's hyperbolic tiling

Creator of the rule StateInvestigator
Please click here for my own pages (and oscillator stamp collections)
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: April 18th, 2021, 2:22 am Orthogonoid
Speed
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
User avatar
Aleph
Moderator
Posts: 2304
Joined: February 18th, 2021, 11:18 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Aleph »

BokaBB wrote: April 29th, 2021, 8:26 am Speed
(4,3)c/4
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

wwei47 wrote: April 29th, 2021, 8:54 am
BokaBB wrote: April 29th, 2021, 8:26 am Speed
(4,3)c/4
Oblique
Please do not post much here.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Double - posting to add the Discord server:
https://discord.gg/6GcFENN6qP
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

https://discord.gg/6GcFENN6qP
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
User avatar
breaker's glider gun
Posts: 730
Joined: May 23rd, 2021, 10:26 am
Location: the inside of a stuffed anaconda or maybe [click to not expand]

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by breaker's glider gun »

BokaBB wrote: April 29th, 2021, 8:57 am Oblique
camelship
:?: :?: . . . :!:
Give me a suggestion of something interesting to draw here!
Coolberry
Posts: 45
Joined: July 11th, 2023, 4:17 pm
Location: A sandbox where you can post more than once a day
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Coolberry »

breaker's glider gun wrote

camelship
Camel
(sorry for posting after 1 year)
-Coolberry
a ten cell pattern that makes 12 gilders

Code: Select all

bo$b2o$2o2$3b2o$2b2o$3bo!


o!
User avatar
lk050807
Posts: 113
Joined: April 10th, 2023, 4:12 pm
Location: One hour from a river were salmons leap.

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by lk050807 »

Hump.
"For the snark is a boojum, you see."
The P3 guy.

Whaz this?

Please support HeartLife

HELP WANTED!
I discovered a new p101 SKOP! Its md5 hash is: b5de045f2a2f5a35160f69afd5ba9572!
Now apgsearching so, not online.
Coolberry
Posts: 45
Joined: July 11th, 2023, 4:17 pm
Location: A sandbox where you can post more than once a day
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Coolberry »

Bump.
-Coolberry
a ten cell pattern that makes 12 gilders

Code: Select all

bo$b2o$2o2$3b2o$2b2o$3bo!


o!
User avatar
C_R_116
Posts: 870
Joined: April 15th, 2021, 2:49 pm
Location: At my home doing other random stuff.

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by C_R_116 »

Roadblock
Coolberry
Posts: 45
Joined: July 11th, 2023, 4:17 pm
Location: A sandbox where you can post more than once a day
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Coolberry »

traffic light
-Coolberry
a ten cell pattern that makes 12 gilders

Code: Select all

bo$b2o$2o2$3b2o$2b2o$3bo!


o!
User avatar
C_R_116
Posts: 870
Joined: April 15th, 2021, 2:49 pm
Location: At my home doing other random stuff.

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by C_R_116 »

blinker
Coolberry
Posts: 45
Joined: July 11th, 2023, 4:17 pm
Location: A sandbox where you can post more than once a day
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Coolberry »

toad
-Coolberry
a ten cell pattern that makes 12 gilders

Code: Select all

bo$b2o$2o2$3b2o$2b2o$3bo!


o!
User avatar
b3s23love
Posts: 99
Joined: May 24th, 2023, 6:30 am
Location: The (Life?) Universe

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by b3s23love »

animal
Locked