LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

For discussion directly related to LifeWiki.
Inferno
Posts: 42
Joined: June 25th, 2021, 9:02 am

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by Inferno »

Could I please be trusted? my username is Inferno.
User avatar
dvgrn
Moderator
Posts: 12035
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by dvgrn »

Inferno wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 7:34 pm Could I please be trusted? my username is Inferno.
Done!
Inferno
Posts: 42
Joined: June 25th, 2021, 9:02 am

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by Inferno »

thanks!
DavidConant
Posts: 7
Joined: August 16th, 2021, 9:23 am

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by DavidConant »

Requesting trusted status so that I can add updated information about the 'Logic Rule' cellular automata.

Thank you.
User avatar
dvgrn
Moderator
Posts: 12035
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by dvgrn »

DavidConant wrote: August 16th, 2021, 9:36 am Requesting trusted status so that I can add updated information about the 'Logic Rule' cellular automata.
Done!
DavidConant
Posts: 7
Joined: August 16th, 2021, 9:23 am

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by DavidConant »

So fast, thank you! :D
Book
Posts: 385
Joined: August 28th, 2021, 2:38 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by Book »

Just joined. Request trusted status. Thanks.
Phil Bookman
User avatar
Ian07
Moderator
Posts: 899
Joined: September 22nd, 2018, 8:48 am
Location: Pennsylvania, US

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by Ian07 »

Book wrote: August 28th, 2021, 2:45 pm Just joined. Request trusted status. Thanks.
Welcome! What's the name of your wiki account, if you have one? (If you don't, then you'll need to create one, as the forum accounts and wiki accounts are completely separate.)
Wiki: http://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/User:Ian07
Discord: lan07 (yes, that's a lowercase L)

xs24_69bobjob96
Book
Posts: 385
Joined: August 28th, 2021, 2:38 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by Book »

Book is my LifeWiki user name
Phil Bookman
User avatar
dvgrn
Moderator
Posts: 12035
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by dvgrn »

Book wrote: August 29th, 2021, 1:19 pm Book is my LifeWiki user name
Trusted flag added. Welcome to conwaylife.com!
.H!
Posts: 4
Joined: September 7th, 2021, 11:05 pm

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by .H! »

hello, please can i attain the trusted flag? i am .H
User avatar
Ian07
Moderator
Posts: 899
Joined: September 22nd, 2018, 8:48 am
Location: Pennsylvania, US

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by Ian07 »

.H! wrote: September 17th, 2021, 7:43 pm hello, please can i attain the trusted flag? i am .H
Done!
Wiki: http://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/User:Ian07
Discord: lan07 (yes, that's a lowercase L)

xs24_69bobjob96
User avatar
winston
Posts: 7
Joined: December 1st, 2020, 1:26 pm

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by winston »

Requesting trusted status.
John Winston Garth
Sokwe
Moderator
Posts: 3384
Joined: July 9th, 2009, 2:44 pm

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by Sokwe »

winston wrote: September 29th, 2021, 9:50 am Requesting trusted status.
Done! (assuming your wiki account is Winstax)
-Matthias Merzenich
User avatar
winston
Posts: 7
Joined: December 1st, 2020, 1:26 pm

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by winston »

Sokwe wrote: September 29th, 2021, 6:13 pm Done! (assuming your wiki account is Winstax)
I found that I could log in as Winston and would rather use that account. I must have made separate accounts but forgot.
John Winston Garth
Sokwe
Moderator
Posts: 3384
Joined: July 9th, 2009, 2:44 pm

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by Sokwe »

winston wrote: October 5th, 2021, 12:01 am I found that I could log in as Winston and would rather use that account.
Done!
-Matthias Merzenich
jeff8765
Posts: 2
Joined: October 10th, 2021, 9:01 am

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by jeff8765 »

Hello,
Could I please have the "trusted" flag so I can edit the wiki?
User avatar
Ian07
Moderator
Posts: 899
Joined: September 22nd, 2018, 8:48 am
Location: Pennsylvania, US

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by Ian07 »

jeff8765 wrote: October 10th, 2021, 9:02 am Hello,
Could I please have the "trusted" flag so I can edit the wiki?
Done!
Wiki: http://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/User:Ian07
Discord: lan07 (yes, that's a lowercase L)

xs24_69bobjob96
jintsi
Posts: 15
Joined: July 14th, 2021, 9:45 am
Location: Place in the middle of nowhere called Poland.

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by jintsi »

Hi, can I get the "trusted" flag? Username - IgnacyJ
Largely inactive on the forums - contact me on Discord.
User avatar
Ian07
Moderator
Posts: 899
Joined: September 22nd, 2018, 8:48 am
Location: Pennsylvania, US

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by Ian07 »

Done!
Wiki: http://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/User:Ian07
Discord: lan07 (yes, that's a lowercase L)

xs24_69bobjob96
User avatar
moonsheep
Posts: 5
Joined: October 12th, 2021, 6:02 am
Location: Somewhere in Catalunya
Contact:

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by moonsheep »

Hello all,
Upon registration to LifeWiki (User:Moonsheep), I've been directed to request my account to be marked trusted here.
So here is my request :)
Thanks in advance,
moonsheep
User avatar
Ian07
Moderator
Posts: 899
Joined: September 22nd, 2018, 8:48 am
Location: Pennsylvania, US

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by Ian07 »

moonsheep wrote: October 12th, 2021, 6:09 am Hello all,
Upon registration to LifeWiki (User:Moonsheep), I've been directed to request my account to be marked trusted here.
So here is my request :)
Thanks in advance,
moonsheep
Done!
Wiki: http://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/User:Ian07
Discord: lan07 (yes, that's a lowercase L)

xs24_69bobjob96
User avatar
moonsheep
Posts: 5
Joined: October 12th, 2021, 6:02 am
Location: Somewhere in Catalunya
Contact:

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by moonsheep »

Ian07 wrote: October 12th, 2021, 1:43 pm
moonsheep wrote: October 12th, 2021, 6:09 am Hello all,
Upon registration to LifeWiki (User:Moonsheep), I've been directed to request my account to be marked trusted here.
So here is my request :)
Thanks in advance,
moonsheep
Done!
Thank you very much!
sangeetpaul
Posts: 1
Joined: October 13th, 2021, 3:24 pm

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by sangeetpaul »

Can I have my account (SangeetPaul) trusted please? Thanks!
Sokwe
Moderator
Posts: 3384
Joined: July 9th, 2009, 2:44 pm

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by Sokwe »

sangeetpaul wrote: October 14th, 2021, 2:20 am Can I have my account (SangeetPaul) trusted please? Thanks!
Done!
-Matthias Merzenich
Post Reply