Cellular automata-only word chains

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
{censored}
Posts: 215
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
Location: {censored}

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by {censored} »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 3rd, 2021, 5:11 am
{censored} wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 5:21 pm Stator.
bushing
Are you sleeping?
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

{censored} wrote: April 3rd, 2021, 9:07 am What?
If there's a term you don't know, look it up. I don't know how this could be more obvious.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
{censored}
Posts: 215
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
Location: {censored}

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by {censored} »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 3rd, 2021, 5:11 am
{censored} wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 5:21 pm Stator.
bushing
Part.
Could you also play ordinary Word Chains?
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by BokaBB »

What the puck is this meant to be?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 3rd, 2021, 5:11 ambushing
casing
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 13th, 2021, 4:51 pm casing
induction coil
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 14th, 2021, 9:23 aminduction coil
block
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 14th, 2021, 12:54 pm block
Coe's p8
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 14th, 2021, 1:24 pmCoe's p8
blocker
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 14th, 2021, 7:47 pm blocker
dot spark
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 15th, 2021, 9:49 amdot spark
middleweight spaceship
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 16th, 2021, 8:02 pm middleweight spaceship
Pushalong 1
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 17th, 2021, 12:15 pmPushalong 1
Coe ship
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 17th, 2021, 1:11 pm Coe ship
puffer engine
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 17th, 2021, 1:50 pmpuffer engine
switch engine
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by yujh »

MathAndCode wrote: April 17th, 2021, 4:49 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 17th, 2021, 1:50 pmpuffer engine
switch engine
Corder ship
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

yujh wrote: April 17th, 2021, 8:56 pmCorder ship
Corderpuffer
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 17th, 2021, 11:03 pm Corderpuffer
high period
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 18th, 2021, 9:53 amhigh period
Achim's p144
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
Aleph
Moderator
Posts: 2304
Joined: February 18th, 2021, 11:18 am

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Aleph »

MathAndCode wrote: April 18th, 2021, 11:37 am Achim's p144
Guns
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

wwei47 wrote: April 18th, 2021, 11:06 pmGuns
glider
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
Aleph
Moderator
Posts: 2304
Joined: February 18th, 2021, 11:18 am

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Aleph »

MathAndCode wrote: April 18th, 2021, 11:42 pm glider
LWSS
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

wwei47 wrote: April 18th, 2021, 11:48 pmLWSS
Schick engine
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 19th, 2021, 9:07 am Schick engine
blinker ship 1
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 19th, 2021, 9:13 amblinker ship 1
blinker fuse
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Post Reply