FREEDOM!!!!!!!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
FREEDOM!!!!!!!!
FREEDOM!!!!!!!!
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
{censored}
- Posts: 215
- Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
- Location: {censored}
Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!
Smells like a good time to retire.
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!
Also,{censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!
Also,{censored}.
-
ColorfulGabrielsp138
- Posts: 288
- Joined: March 29th, 2021, 5:45 am
Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!
Sorry. I got mysteriously xs4_33'd for half a month.
Code: Select all
x = 21, y = 21, rule = LifeColorful
11.E$10.3E$10.E.2E$13.E4$2.2B$.2B$2B$.2B15.2D$19.2D$18.2D$17.2D4$7.C$
7.2C.C$8.3C$9.C!Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!
ColorfulGabrielsp138 wrote: April 15th, 2021, 7:15 amSorry. I got mysteriously xs4_33'd for half a month.
Code: Select all
x = 21, y = 21, rule = QuadLife
10.3A$10.A2.A$10.A2.A$12.2A4$.3B$B2.B$B$3B15.3D$20.D$17.D2.D$17.3D4$
7.2C$7.C2.C$7.C2.C$8.3C!
User:HotdogPi/My discoveries
Periods discovered:
All evens ≤128 except 52,58,78,82,92,94,98,104,118,122
5-15,㉕-㉛,㉟㊺,51,63,65,73,75
1㊳㊵㊹㊼㊽,54,56,72,74,80,90,92
217,240,300,486,576
Guns: 20,21,32,54,55,57,114,117,124,126
SKOPs: 32,74,76,102,196
Periods discovered:
All evens ≤128 except 52,58,78,82,92,94,98,104,118,122
5-15,㉕-㉛,㉟㊺,51,63,65,73,75
1㊳㊵㊹㊼㊽,54,56,72,74,80,90,92
217,240,300,486,576
Guns: 20,21,32,54,55,57,114,117,124,126
SKOPs: 32,74,76,102,196