Cellular automata-only word chains

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 1st, 2021, 4:10 pmCatagolue
soup
I am tentatively considering myself back.
{censored}
Posts: 215
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
Location: {censored}

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by {censored} »

MathAndCode wrote: April 1st, 2021, 4:17 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 1st, 2021, 4:10 pmCatagolue
soup
Ash.
A question:Why is Catagolue called like that?
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

{censored} wrote: April 1st, 2021, 5:01 pmAsh
settle
{censored} wrote: April 1st, 2021, 5:01 pmA question:Why is Catagolue called like that?
(GoL stands for Game of Life.)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
{censored}
Posts: 215
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
Location: {censored}

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by {censored} »

MathAndCode wrote: April 1st, 2021, 5:17 pm
{censored} wrote: April 1st, 2021, 5:01 pmAsh
settle
{censored} wrote: April 1st, 2021, 5:01 pmA question:Why is Catagolue called like that?
(GoL stands for Game of Life.)
I have also hypothesized that before.
Stable.
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

{censored} wrote: April 1st, 2021, 6:42 pmStable.
still life
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 1st, 2021, 7:03 pm still life
induction coil
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
{censored}
Posts: 215
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
Location: {censored}

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by {censored} »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 1:31 am
MathAndCode wrote: April 1st, 2021, 7:03 pm still life
induction coil
Anvil.
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

{censored} wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 2:25 am Anvil.
blonk (block + blinker)
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
{censored}
Posts: 215
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
Location: {censored}

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by {censored} »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 2:29 am
{censored} wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 2:25 am Anvil.
blonk (block + blinker)
Blinker.
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

{censored} wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 2:53 am Blinker.
traffic light
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 2:56 amtraffic light
honey farm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 11:29 am honey farm
beehive
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 11:59 ambeehive
loaf
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 12:01 pm loaf
eater
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 12:03 pmeater
block
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 12:20 pm block
blockade
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 12:23 pmblockade
S-sequence
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 12:24 pm S-sequence
SnakeLife
//Can you look at Discord please?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 12:25 pmSnakeLife
worker bee
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 12:26 pm worker bee
David Buckingham
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 12:31 pmDavid Buckingham
Buckingham's p13
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 1:35 pm Buckingham's p13
66P13
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
{censored}
Posts: 215
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
Location: {censored}

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by {censored} »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 2:00 pm
MathAndCode wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 1:35 pm Buckingham's p13
66P13
Stator.
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

{censored} wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 5:21 pm Stator.
bushing
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
{censored}
Posts: 215
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
Location: {censored}

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by {censored} »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 3rd, 2021, 5:11 am
{censored} wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 5:21 pm Stator.
bushing
What?
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.
Post Reply