Cellular automata-only word chains

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Post Reply
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

{censored} wrote: April 1st, 2021, 5:21 am Highly uncertain, there are some problems on my computer.
Island.
aircraft carrier
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
{censored}
Posts: 215
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
Location: {censored}

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by {censored} »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 1st, 2021, 6:21 am
{censored} wrote: April 1st, 2021, 5:21 am Highly uncertain, there are some problems on my computer.
Island.
aircraft carrier
6.
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

{censored} wrote: April 1st, 2021, 6:56 am 6.
Unix
{censored} wrote: April 1st, 2021, 5:21 am Highly uncertain, there are some problems on my computer.
//So you can't just log in?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
{censored}
Posts: 215
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
Location: {censored}

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by {censored} »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 1st, 2021, 7:03 am
{censored} wrote: April 1st, 2021, 6:56 am 6.
Unix
{censored} wrote: April 1st, 2021, 5:21 am Highly uncertain, there are some problems on my computer.
//So you can't just log in?
Something weird is happening,no idea what.
Long barge (a part of it).
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

{censored} wrote: April 1st, 2021, 8:44 am Something weird is happening,no idea what.
Long barge (a part of it).
extensible
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 1st, 2021, 8:49 amextensible
barge
I am tentatively considering myself back.
{censored}
Posts: 215
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
Location: {censored}

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by {censored} »

MathAndCode wrote: April 1st, 2021, 2:03 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 1st, 2021, 8:49 amextensible
barge
Weird,I have not seen First unread post this time despite the fact that I have not seen the latest words here until now. Thoughts?
Spaceship.
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

{censored} wrote: April 1st, 2021, 2:09 pmSpaceship.
speed
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 1st, 2021, 2:14 pm speed
fuse
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 1st, 2021, 2:17 pmfuse
wick
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 1st, 2021, 2:18 pm wick
helix
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 1st, 2021, 2:22 pmhelix
self-constructing spaceship
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 1st, 2021, 2:33 pm self-constructing spaceship
Geminoid
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 1st, 2021, 2:34 pmGeminoid
oblique
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Moosey »

MathAndCode wrote: April 1st, 2021, 2:36 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 1st, 2021, 2:34 pmGeminoid
oblique
Sir Robin
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Moosey wrote: April 1st, 2021, 2:38 pmSir Robin
Minstrel
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 1st, 2021, 2:41 pm Minstrel
Goldtiger997's Amazing Minstrel Remover and Detector (TM)
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 1st, 2021, 2:43 pmGoldtiger997's Amazing Minstrel Remover and Detector (TM)
circuitry
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 1st, 2021, 2:46 pm circuitry
reflector
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 1st, 2021, 2:49 pmreflector
Snark
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 1st, 2021, 3:24 pm Snark
heart
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 1st, 2021, 3:36 pmheart
catalyst
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 1st, 2021, 4:01 pm catalyst
fishhook
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 1st, 2021, 4:06 pmfishhook
eater 2
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Cellular automata-only word chains

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: April 1st, 2021, 4:07 pm eater 2
Catagolue
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Post Reply