Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 20th, 2021, 3:02 pmplug
electricity
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: March 20th, 2021, 3:47 pm electricity
electrocute
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 20th, 2021, 3:54 pmelectrocute
wire
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: March 20th, 2021, 4:06 pm wire
coil
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 20th, 2021, 4:10 pmcoil
induction
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: March 20th, 2021, 4:11 pm induction
reasoning
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 20th, 2021, 4:19 pmreasoning
logic
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: March 20th, 2021, 4:20 pm logic
rationality
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 20th, 2021, 4:24 pmrationality
fraction
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: March 20th, 2021, 4:38 pm fraction
split
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 20th, 2021, 4:49 pmsplit
knife
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: March 20th, 2021, 4:49 pm knife
saw
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 20th, 2021, 4:50 pmsaw
cut
I am tentatively considering myself back.
{censored}
Posts: 215
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
Location: {censored}

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by {censored} »

MathAndCode wrote: March 20th, 2021, 5:05 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 20th, 2021, 4:50 pmsaw
cut
Paper.
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.
Sokwe
Moderator
Posts: 3382
Joined: July 9th, 2009, 2:44 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Sokwe »

I've unlocked this thread for now, but I request that you all try to keep your posting here limited. Perhaps limit yourself to no more than one post per day here.

Edit: this request is more of a (slightly flexible) demand. If I or another moderator thinks it's receiving too many posts, we may decide to lock this thread again without warning.
-Matthias Merzenich
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Sokwe wrote: March 21st, 2021, 6:42 am I've unlocked this thread for now, but I request that you all try to keep your posting here limited. Perhaps limit yourself to no more than one post per day here.

Edit: this request is more of a (slightly flexible) demand. If I or another moderator thinks it's receiving too many posts, we may decide to lock this thread again without warning.
What if there were to be a (separate) word chains thread limited to cellular autonoma-related terms? That has arisen here spontaneously several times. Here is one example:
MathAndCode wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 6:17 pm
wwei23 wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 6:04 pmReflector
Snark
wwei23 wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 6:04 pm
MathAndCode wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 5:48 pmUnix

Code: Select all

x = 21, y = 25, rule = B3/S23
17b2o$17bo2bo3$17bob2o$12b2o2bobo$12bo4bo$16bo$13bo2bo3$5b2o$5b2o5b3o$15bo$12bobobo$13bo$4bo2bo$4bo$3bo4bo$2bobo2b2o$2obo3$o2bo$2b2o!
T-nosed P4
pentadecathlon (also gives T-nosed sparks)
wwei23 wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 6:04 pm//The T-nosed P4 can do that as well.
(Yes, but I independently discovered Baker's dozen with unices, not T-nosed p4s.)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
{censored}
Posts: 215
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
Location: {censored}

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by {censored} »

MathAndCode wrote: March 21st, 2021, 6:40 pm
Sokwe wrote: March 21st, 2021, 6:42 am I've unlocked this thread for now, but I request that you all try to keep your posting here limited. Perhaps limit yourself to no more than one post per day here.

Edit: this request is more of a (slightly flexible) demand. If I or another moderator thinks it's receiving too many posts, we may decide to lock this thread again without warning.
What if there were to be a (separate) word chains thread limited to cellular autonoma-related terms? That has arisen here spontaneously several times. Here is one example:
MathAndCode wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 6:17 pm
wwei23 wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 6:04 pmReflector
Snark
wwei23 wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 6:04 pm T-nosed P4
pentadecathlon (also gives T-nosed sparks)
wwei23 wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 6:04 pm//The T-nosed P4 can do that as well.
(Yes, but I independently discovered Baker's dozen with unices, not T-nosed p4s.)
I also got that idea and made that. We should also play here now, however.
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

{censored} wrote: March 21st, 2021, 6:30 am Paper.
origami
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
{censored}
Posts: 215
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
Location: {censored}

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by {censored} »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 23rd, 2021, 2:14 pm
{censored} wrote: March 21st, 2021, 6:30 am Paper.
origami
Make.
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.
{censored}
Posts: 215
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
Location: {censored}

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by {censored} »

Can someone be here? We are allowed. Sorry if this in not a good behaviour but I just want to remind you.
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

{censored} wrote: March 23rd, 2021, 2:31 pm Make.
build
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by PkmnQ »

Concrete
{censored}
Posts: 215
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
Location: {censored}

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by {censored} »

PkmnQ wrote: March 28th, 2021, 5:49 amConcrete
Strong.
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

{censored} wrote: March 28th, 2021, 6:15 am Strong.
muscle
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
User avatar
Aleph
Posts: 2289
Joined: February 18th, 2021, 11:18 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Aleph »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: April 6th, 2021, 12:08 pm muscle
Force
Locked