Why locked "Random posts"?

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Post Reply
User avatar
PHPBB12345
Posts: 1150
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 11:55 pm
Contact:

Why locked "Random posts"?

Post by PHPBB12345 »

Why locked "Original random posts"?
EDIT: why also locked Another random posts?
Last edited by PHPBB12345 on March 24th, 2021, 9:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
{censored}
Posts: 215
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 3:06 am
Location: {censored}

Re: Why locked "Random Posts"?

Post by {censored} »

PHPBB12345 wrote: March 22nd, 2021, 1:37 am Why locked "Random Posts"?
Hard to moderate,many rule violations and generally orderless.
Hello!I am {censored}. I like doing {censored},{censored} and sometimes also {censored}. I live in {censored}.
Every day things are heating up more and more.
We must fight for the future of The Sandbox together!

Also,{censored}.
HotWheels9232
Posts: 559
Joined: May 25th, 2022, 9:10 pm
Location: Help! I got dragged away into the middle of nowhere by a LWSS which suddenly launched from a soup

Re: Why locked "Exponentially Growing Thread"?

Post by HotWheels9232 »

Why?
My rules:
B34q/S23-k(ObliquePufferLife) and
B2n3-n4c5c/S234cz5cPM me to get some help on making rules!

Code: Select all

x = 8, y = 5, rule = B3-k/S23
2o3b2o$obo2bobo$2bo2bo$bo$b2o!
Post Reply