ConwayLife Forums Iceberg

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Post Reply
User avatar
LuxiusGOL
Posts: 116
Joined: April 6th, 2020, 4:28 pm
Location: Giakteda, HKD, Tesana

ConwayLife Forums Iceberg

Post by LuxiusGOL »

I'm back! I decided I wanted to try and make an iceberg, where you keep adding on to the iceberg with each new post. Have fun!
(Layers are: Sky, Surface, Shallow, Epipelagic, Mesopelagic, Bathypelagic, Abyssopelagic, and Hadalpelagic, in descending order from highest to deepest)
iambackhooray
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: ConwayLife Forums Iceberg

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

LuxiusGOL wrote: March 17th, 2021, 1:43 pm I'm back! I decided I wanted to try and make an iceberg, where you keep adding on to the iceberg with each new post. Have fun!
(Layers are: Sky, Surface, Shallow, Epipelagic, Mesopelagic, Bathypelagic, Abyssopelagic, and Hadalpelagic, in descending order from highest to deepest)
Sky: Evil sunrays on their way to heat the planet which will cause the ultimate demise of the iceberg.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Post Reply