Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: March 2nd, 2021, 4:02 pmScale
fish
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: March 2nd, 2021, 8:59 pm
BokaBB wrote: March 2nd, 2021, 4:02 pmScale
fish
Swimming
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: March 2nd, 2021, 4:02 pm Scale
Have a good day!

BokaBB
fish
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 6:59 am Swimming
Have a good day!

BokaBB
bladder
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 7:02 ambladder
urine
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 6:59 amfish
ocean
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 12:01 pm urine
yellow
MathAndCode wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 12:01 pm ocean
arctic
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 12:08 pmyellow
lemon
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 12:08 pmarctic
ice
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 1:19 pm lemon
MathAndCode wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 1:19 pm ice
lemonade
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 1:26 pmlemonade
beverage
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 1:44 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 1:26 pmlemonade
beverage
Alcohol
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 2:23 pmAlcohol
hydroxy
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 2:25 pm hydroxy
group
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 2:57 pm
MathAndCode wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 2:25 pm hydroxy
group
Ursa Major Moving Group (a nearby group of moving stars,many of which are famous)
This could be the longest word (or more precisely a group of words)ever used here!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 3:10 pm Constellation
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Bear
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 3:25 pm
BokaBB wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 3:10 pm Constellation
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Bear
That is NOT a constellation. I heard about it today and felt I should say it. At the very least I broke a record. I will try to be simpler in the future.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
User avatar
creeperman7002
Posts: 303
Joined: December 4th, 2018, 11:52 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by creeperman7002 »

Ursa Major is a constellation shaped like a bear, so I think it's referring to Ursa Major.
B2n3-jn/S1c23-y is an interesting rule. It has a replicator, a fake glider, an OMOS and SMOS, a wide variety of oscillators, and some signals. Also this rule is omniperiodic.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4856
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 3:25 pmBear
forest
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 6:18 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 3:25 pmBear
forest
Wait,I can accept Bear as it is indeed in the name of the group.
I know Ursa Major is a constellation but here I instead refered to something very similar. The problem mainly arose because of the Schaparelio's editing of my word (or more precisely a group of words).
Strawberry
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 3:10 pm Ursa Major Moving Group (a nearby group of moving stars,many of which are famous)
This could be the longest word (or more precisely a group of words)ever used here!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
//Let's still accept bear because most of the stars there are in Ursa Major.
MathAndCode wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 6:18 pm forest
moss
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 4th, 2021, 1:06 am
BokaBB wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 3:10 pm Ursa Major Moving Group (a nearby group of moving stars,many of which are famous)
This could be the longest word (or more precisely a group of words)ever used here!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
//Let's still accept bear because most of the stars there are in Ursa Major.
MathAndCode wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 6:18 pm forest
moss
Yes,most of the important ones are. Also the name of it.
Please respond to Strawberry!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: March 4th, 2021, 1:04 amStrawberry
fruit
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 4th, 2021, 1:06 ammoss
rock
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: March 4th, 2021, 10:37 am fruit
sweet
MathAndCode wrote: March 4th, 2021, 10:37 am rock
fossil
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 4th, 2021, 10:39 amsweet
honey
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 4th, 2021, 10:39 am fossil
dinosaur
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: March 4th, 2021, 10:41 am honey
hexagon
MathAndCode wrote: March 4th, 2021, 10:41 am dinosaur
archosaur
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: March 4th, 2021, 10:45 am
MathAndCode wrote: March 4th, 2021, 10:41 am honey
hexagon
MathAndCode wrote: March 4th, 2021, 10:41 am dinosaur
archosaur
Side (animals like dinosauruses and humans also have sides)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Locked