Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 2:23 pm
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 2:05 pmPerson
family
Taxon (it is a taxon)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 3:13 pm Taxon (it is a taxon)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
phylum
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 3:16 pmphylum
kingdom
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 3:31 pm kingdom
throne
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 3:43 pmthrone
crown
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 3:45 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 3:43 pmthrone
crown
Gem
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 4:29 pmGem
mineral
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 5:53 pm
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 4:29 pmGem
mineral
Solid
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 5:58 pmSolid
liquid
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
creeperman7002
Posts: 303
Joined: December 4th, 2018, 11:52 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by creeperman7002 »

MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 6:05 pm liquid
gallium
B2n3-jn/S1c23-y is an interesting rule. It has a replicator, a fake glider, an OMOS and SMOS, a wide variety of oscillators, and some signals. Also this rule is omniperiodic.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4856
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

creeperman7002 wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 6:46 pmgallium
metal
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 6:47 pm
creeperman7002 wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 6:46 pmgallium
metal
Kalium
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 2:27 am Kalium
Have a good day!

BokaBB
banana
//It's called potassium in English, though the symbol is K.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 2:31 am
BokaBB wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 2:27 am Kalium
Have a good day!

BokaBB
banana
//It's called potassium in English, though the symbol is K.
No problem.
Yellow
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 2:57 am No problem.
Yellow
Have a good day!

BokaBB
sulfur
//Usually saying sorry is more acceptable than just saying that there's no problem, even for something as small as this.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 3:01 am
BokaBB wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 2:57 am No problem.
Yellow
Have a good day!

BokaBB
sulfur
//Usually saying sorry is more acceptable than just saying that there's no problem, even for something as small as this.
Bah.
Reaction
I won't be available for a while, please see my recent threads!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 3:09 amReaction
chemical
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 9:24 am
BokaBB wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 3:09 amReaction
chemical
Element
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 10:25 amElement
Periodic Table
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 10:53 am Periodic Table
row
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 12:27 pm
MathAndCode wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 10:53 am Periodic Table
row
Combo (in some games you get a bonus for doing x multiple times)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 1:34 pm Combo (in some games you get a bonus for doing x multiple times)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
mix
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 1:40 pmmix
stir
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 4:13 pm stir
soup
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 4:39 pmsoup
bowl
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Locked