cloak
Word Chains (Game)
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Device (in one game I heard of a thing called ,, cloaking device" that makes you invisible and harder to detect)
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
flower
//It's a device that makes you invisible.BokaBB wrote: February 21st, 2021, 2:54 pm Device (in one game I heard of a thing called ,, cloaking device" that makes you invisible and harder to detect)
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
secret
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Isn't it called Morale instead?
Sinonym
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Nope. They are two different words. Morale is (usually of a group or team) confidence and enthusiasm, while moral means ethical. Also, you misspelled synonym.BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:01 amIsn't it called Morale instead?
Sinonym
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Okay,I will change my word.Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:08 amNope. They are two different words. Morale is (usually of a group or team) confidence and enthusiasm, while moral means ethical. Also, you misspelled synonym.BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:01 amIsn't it called Morale instead?
Sinonym
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Ethics
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
philosophyBokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:10 am Okay,I will change my word.
Ethics
Have a good day!
BokaBB
//Good. Thanks.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Word Chains (Game)
India (they also had some nice philosophers)Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:15 amphilosophyBokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:10 am Okay,I will change my word.
Ethics
Have a good day!
BokaBB
//Good. Thanks.
Please play The Campaign for North Africa with me!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
triangleBokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:16 am India (they also had some nice philosophers)
Please play The Campaign for North Africa with me!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Yes,it looks a bit like one, altrough the tetragon is a far better description because of the western part. I usually don't think that countries have shapes,for an example,to me Surinam has only and strictly like Surinam.Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:25 amtriangleBokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:16 am India (they also had some nice philosophers)
Please play The Campaign for North Africa with me!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Polygon
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
pentagonBokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:28 am Yes,it looks a bit like one, altrough the tetragon is a far better description because of the western part. I usually don't think that countries have shapes,for an example,to me Surinam has only and strictly like Surinam.
Polygon
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Word Chains (Game)
SideSchiaparelliorbust wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:31 ampentagonBokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:28 am Yes,it looks a bit like one, altrough the tetragon is a far better description because of the western part. I usually don't think that countries have shapes,for an example,to me Surinam has only and strictly like Surinam.
Polygon
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
turf
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Word Chains (Game)
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
bog
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Sink
Please play Reversi (Game)
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
plug
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Word Chains (Game)
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm