Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 21st, 2021, 1:38 pmgrim reaper
cloak
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 21st, 2021, 1:46 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 21st, 2021, 1:38 pmgrim reaper
cloak
Device (in one game I heard of a thing called ,, cloaking device" that makes you invisible and harder to detect)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: February 21st, 2021, 2:54 pmDevice
electronic
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 21st, 2021, 3:27 pm
BokaBB wrote: February 21st, 2021, 2:54 pmDevice
electronic
Power
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: February 21st, 2021, 3:54 pm Power
Have a good day!

BokaBB
flower
BokaBB wrote: February 21st, 2021, 2:54 pm Device (in one game I heard of a thing called ,, cloaking device" that makes you invisible and harder to detect)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
//It's a device that makes you invisible.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 21st, 2021, 4:41 pmflower
garden
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: February 21st, 2021, 6:35 pm garden
secret
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
User avatar
FUNNYMAN2
Posts: 86
Joined: February 5th, 2021, 3:48 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by FUNNYMAN2 »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 21st, 2021, 6:41 pm secret
sin
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

FUNNYMAN2 wrote: February 21st, 2021, 6:44 pmsin
moral
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 21st, 2021, 7:27 pm
FUNNYMAN2 wrote: February 21st, 2021, 6:44 pmsin
moral
Isn't it called Morale instead?
Sinonym
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:01 am
MathAndCode wrote: February 21st, 2021, 7:27 pm moral
Isn't it called Morale instead?
Sinonym
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Nope. They are two different words. Morale is (usually of a group or team) confidence and enthusiasm, while moral means ethical. Also, you misspelled synonym.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:08 am
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:01 am
MathAndCode wrote: February 21st, 2021, 7:27 pm moral
Isn't it called Morale instead?
Sinonym
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Nope. They are two different words. Morale is (usually of a group or team) confidence and enthusiasm, while moral means ethical. Also, you misspelled synonym.
Okay,I will change my word.
Ethics
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:10 am Okay,I will change my word.
Ethics
Have a good day!

BokaBB
philosophy
//Good. Thanks.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:15 am
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:10 am Okay,I will change my word.
Ethics
Have a good day!

BokaBB
philosophy
//Good. Thanks.
India (they also had some nice philosophers)
Please play The Campaign for North Africa with me!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:16 am India (they also had some nice philosophers)
Please play The Campaign for North Africa with me!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
triangle
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:25 am
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:16 am India (they also had some nice philosophers)
Please play The Campaign for North Africa with me!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
triangle
Yes,it looks a bit like one, altrough the tetragon is a far better description because of the western part. I usually don't think that countries have shapes,for an example,to me Surinam has only and strictly like Surinam.
Polygon
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:28 am Yes,it looks a bit like one, altrough the tetragon is a far better description because of the western part. I usually don't think that countries have shapes,for an example,to me Surinam has only and strictly like Surinam.
Polygon
Have a good day!

BokaBB
pentagon
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:31 am
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:28 am Yes,it looks a bit like one, altrough the tetragon is a far better description because of the western part. I usually don't think that countries have shapes,for an example,to me Surinam has only and strictly like Surinam.
Polygon
Have a good day!

BokaBB
pentagon
Side
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:45 am Side
Have a good day!

BokaBB
turf
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:52 am
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:45 am Side
Have a good day!

BokaBB
turf
Peat
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:56 am Peat
Have a good day!

BokaBB
bog
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 8:05 am
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:56 am Peat
Have a good day!

BokaBB
bog
Sink
Please play Reversi (Game)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 8:12 am Sink
Please play Reversi (Game)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
plug
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 8:17 am
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 8:12 am Sink
Please play Reversi (Game)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
plug
In
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 8:23 amIn
through
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Locked