Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 18th, 2021, 5:01 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 18th, 2021, 4:58 pmberry
bush
Fruit
A question:do you think that there is any kind of relationship between Impulse and JP21?FUNNYMAN2 once said that.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 18th, 2021, 5:04 pmgarden
flower
BokaBB wrote: February 18th, 2021, 5:06 pmFruit
apple
BokaBB wrote: February 18th, 2021, 5:06 pmA question:do you think that there is any kind of relationship between Impulse and JP21?FUNNYMAN2 once said that.
(I can't think of any connection, but I've typed at least one connection here that most people probably wouldn't get, so when someone else types a seemingly unrelated word, I assume that the person has a mental connection that I don't know about.)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 18th, 2021, 6:29 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 18th, 2021, 5:04 pmgarden
flower
BokaBB wrote: February 18th, 2021, 5:06 pmFruit
apple
BokaBB wrote: February 18th, 2021, 5:06 pmA question:do you think that there is any kind of relationship between Impulse and JP21?FUNNYMAN2 once said that.
(I can't think of any connection, but I've typed at least one connection here that most people probably wouldn't get, so when someone else types a seemingly unrelated word, I assume that the person has a mental connection that I don't know about.)
Plant (responding to both)
We should ask him next time he is here.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: February 19th, 2021, 4:45 am Plant (responding to both)
We should ask him next time he is here.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
germinate
//I actually asked them before. No response.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 19th, 2021, 11:37 am
BokaBB wrote: February 19th, 2021, 4:45 am Plant (responding to both)
We should ask him next time he is here.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
germinate
//I actually asked them before. No response.
What I know what is in his mind.
Should we deny that word instead and go back to Impulse? Also,if you said Impulse and we agreed on this please don't respond to your own word.
Seed
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: February 19th, 2021, 2:52 pmSeed
space
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: February 19th, 2021, 3:06 pm space
frontier
//What does space have to do with seed?
BokaBB wrote: February 19th, 2021, 2:52 pm What I know what is in his mind.
Should we deny that word instead and go back to Impulse? Also,if you said Impulse and we agreed on this please don't respond to your own word.
Seed
Have a good day!

BokaBB
//Let's just accept it.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 19th, 2021, 3:45 pm//What does space have to do with seed?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Seed
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 19th, 2021, 3:45 pmfrontier
final
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: February 19th, 2021, 3:48 pm final
exam
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 19th, 2021, 4:05 pmexam
test
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: February 19th, 2021, 4:17 pm test
standard
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 19th, 2021, 4:19 pmstandard
size
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: February 19th, 2021, 4:25 pm size
population
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 19th, 2021, 4:58 pmpopulation
demographic
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: February 19th, 2021, 5:15 pm demographic
target
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 19th, 2021, 5:18 pmtarget
practice
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: February 19th, 2021, 5:20 pm practice
improve
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 19th, 2021, 5:29 pmimprove
quality
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: February 19th, 2021, 5:31 pm quality
low
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 19th, 2021, 5:34 pmlow
pressure
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: February 19th, 2021, 5:59 pm pressure
peer
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 19th, 2021, 6:11 pmpeer
look
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: February 19th, 2021, 6:34 pm look
appear
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 19th, 2021, 6:36 pmappear
animation
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: February 19th, 2021, 6:40 pm animation
suspend
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Locked