Parts (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 9th, 2021, 3:41 pmreel
handle
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 9th, 2021, 4:33 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 9th, 2021, 3:41 pmreel
handle
Canada
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 10th, 2021, 10:51 amCanada
Ontario
I am tentatively considering myself back.
wwei23

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by wwei23 »

MathAndCode wrote: January 10th, 2021, 2:08 pm Ontario
Quark
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

wwei23 wrote: January 10th, 2021, 6:51 pmQuark
MathAndCode wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:11 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:07 pmEarth
(This is my least favorite aspect of the limitations. Every so often, a person cannot think of any options and is therefore forced to say something very small, like neutron, or very large, like Earth.)
continent
forest
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 10th, 2021, 6:57 pm
wwei23 wrote: January 10th, 2021, 6:51 pmQuark
MathAndCode wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:11 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:07 pmEarth
(This is my least favorite aspect of the limitations. Every so often, a person cannot think of any options and is therefore forced to say something very small, like neutron, or very large, like Earth.)
continent
forest
Mushroom
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 12th, 2021, 10:11 amMushroom
stalk
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 12th, 2021, 10:12 am
BokaBB wrote: January 12th, 2021, 10:11 amMushroom
stalk
Letter S (now you can say any word with S)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 12th, 2021, 10:25 amLetter S (now you can say any word with S)
stream
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: January 12th, 2021, 10:25 am Letter S (now you can say any word with S)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
snake
Edit:
MathAndCode wrote: January 12th, 2021, 10:32 am stream
glider
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 12th, 2021, 10:32 am
BokaBB wrote: January 12th, 2021, 10:25 am Letter S (now you can say any word with S)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
snake
Edit:
MathAndCode wrote: January 12th, 2021, 10:32 am stream
glider
Planes
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 12th, 2021, 10:59 amPlanes
wings
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: January 12th, 2021, 2:43 pm wings
feather
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 12th, 2021, 2:44 pmfeather
bird
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: January 12th, 2021, 2:44 pm bird
archosaur
//Can you please reply to me in the alien biosphere thread?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 12th, 2021, 2:46 pmarchosaur
bone
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: January 12th, 2021, 2:51 pm bone
femur
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 12th, 2021, 2:57 pmfemur
thigh
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: January 12th, 2021, 2:57 pm thigh
leg
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 12th, 2021, 2:57 pmleg
This has been used before.
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 12th, 2021, 2:59 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 12th, 2021, 2:57 pmleg
This has been used before.
We can reuse things that weren't used recently.
Skin
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 13th, 2021, 10:21 amSkin
cell
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: January 13th, 2021, 10:38 am cell
prison
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 13th, 2021, 12:05 pmprison
guard tower
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: January 13th, 2021, 1:01 pm guard tower
ladder
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Post Reply