Parts (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 3:18 pmOhio
Toledo
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 6th, 2021, 3:30 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 3:18 pmOhio
Toledo
Spain
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 3:36 pmSpain
Iberia
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 6th, 2021, 3:50 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 3:36 pmSpain
Iberia
Cow
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 3:57 pmCow
(Isn't that a big change?)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 6th, 2021, 4:45 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 3:57 pmCow
(Isn't that a big change?)
It will be only done rarely.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 3:57 pmCow
leg
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 6th, 2021, 5:18 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 3:57 pmCow
leg
Feet
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 6:18 pmFeet
toe
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 6th, 2021, 6:32 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 6:18 pmFeet
toe
Man
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 3:18 pm Ohio
Have a good day!

BokaBB
USA
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 9th, 2021, 4:57 am
BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 3:18 pm Ohio
Have a good day!

BokaBB
USA
That's now what you should respond to.
Please respond to Man.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: January 9th, 2021, 7:27 am That's now what you should respond to.
Please respond to Man.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
//Sorry, I didn't see there was another page.
BokaBB wrote: January 9th, 2021, 4:48 am Man
Have a good day!

BokaBB
homo
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 9th, 2021, 7:32 am
BokaBB wrote: January 9th, 2021, 7:27 am That's now what you should respond to.
Please respond to Man.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
//Sorry, I didn't see there was another page.
BokaBB wrote: January 9th, 2021, 4:48 am Man
Have a good day!

BokaBB
homo
Primates
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: January 9th, 2021, 10:41 am Primates
Have a good day!

BokaBB
lemurs
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 9th, 2021, 10:44 am
BokaBB wrote: January 9th, 2021, 10:41 am Primates
Have a good day!

BokaBB
lemurs
Tail
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: January 9th, 2021, 10:46 am Tail
Have a good day!

BokaBB
stripe
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 9th, 2021, 10:48 am
BokaBB wrote: January 9th, 2021, 10:46 am Tail
Have a good day!

BokaBB
stripe
Pigment
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: January 9th, 2021, 10:51 am Pigment
Have a good day!

BokaBB
ochre
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 9th, 2021, 10:53 am
BokaBB wrote: January 9th, 2021, 10:51 am Pigment
Have a good day!

BokaBB
ochre
Colours
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: January 9th, 2021, 10:55 am Colours
Have a good day!

BokaBB
pink
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 9th, 2021, 10:56 am
BokaBB wrote: January 9th, 2021, 10:55 am Colours
Have a good day!

BokaBB
pink
Pink Panther
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: January 9th, 2021, 11:23 am Pink Panther
Have a good day!

BokaBB
cartoon
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 9th, 2021, 11:27 amcartoon
frame
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: January 9th, 2021, 3:38 pm frame
reel
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Post Reply